Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going too deep?!?

Reaction score
This might not be in the right place. but if it needs to be moved let me know!

I have not been a MT for very long and I thought everything was going good. Then today my boss sat me down and told me that a few people have complained that I was going to deep on them. These clients never told me anything. Even when I asked if I was going to deep (and I ask a lot because I don’t want them to be sore) they would say no it feels good or no I like that. I am very much a softy and I took this straight to the heart and maybe I shouldn’t have but I don’t want people to be sore and not try me again.
I guess what I am asking is how do you all deal with this? I would never want to hurt someone and turn them off of massage.
How do you tell if someone is hurting if they won’t say one word, I know body language but what else?

I don’t know what to do.?!

Sarah

Sarah,

Every body is different and everyone reacts to massage in different ways. Even the same person can react differently each massage to the same techniques.

IMO, you are already aware of the two main things when assessing if you are too deep or not. Body signals and checking in with the client.
If you don't already - you can try explaining to them about the soreness they may feel and to reinerate the importance to drinking water afterwards to help with the soreness.

I work towards a "good hurt", but I don't like working so deep that the client is is "bad pain". Some techniques will cause a little discomfort, but it should still remain a "Good hurt".

Here is a bit from my personal experience.
Just yesterday I went to a different therapist. Her technique was completely different from my regular therapist. While I was not in any pain during the massage, I knew I was going to be sore today and was prepared for it.
My regular therapist uses many techniques that hurt more (nothing that isn't tolerable) and I usually am not sore at all afterwards.

Hope that helps.

Going too deep?!?

SarahLMT said:
I guess what I am asking is how do you all deal with this? I would never want to hurt someone and turn them off of massage.
How do you tell if someone is hurting if they won’t say one word, I know body language but what else?

some people hold their breath; some flinch if the stroke is too deep.
you're requesting feedback frequently, so that is good.

are you going into to deep work too fast? that can produce the same effect. if so, just take another 30 seconds to a minute of each new body part to prepare it for the more focused, deep work.

Sarah,
You have some good advice from the couple posts above.......what I am adding, and this is something that I say to new clients during the intake, and especially to massage 1st timers.........

"Please don't be afraid to tell me if something is uncomfortable, especially if it is too hard/deep; you aren't going to hurt my feelings." I may also add emphasis to that, depending on the person or my read on the situation and say, "I'm a big girl" or "I'm not fragile" or "I have a thick skin".

I think the "not hurting my feelings" part is essential to empowering people to speak up, because that is a lot of why they don't, frustrating for us, but true. Once someone has actually said something during the treatment, I always say "thank you for telling me", or "that is great feedback".
Don't be afraid to encourage feedback by saying........"I feel like I"m right on the edge of what is comfortable for you, and I need your help in telling me..........."

If I feel some spot on a client's body warrants some more/deeper/special attention, which I feel will be especially intense, possibly painful and maybe sore later, I get specific permission as the client is on the table. Example: "Hey Mary, if I massage this adh. any more, I think you may be sore tomorrow, but I feel like it's responding to the massage, should we leave more for next time, or do you want me to keep working on this area?"
I don't know unless I ask....and that stuff often comes up during the treatment.
Hey--if the client opts for a "mushier" massage, that is a great lead-in for asking them to come back.

Also, it has been my experience that people throw around the term "deep tissue" without really wanting it. These are the people that get massage once or twice a year on vacation, and have only ever had one really good massage. They are afraid of getting another "fluffy" massage, have had a bad experience with getting a hot oil rub and want to make sure it doesn't happen again...........so they ask for a deep tissue (something their neighbor told them). When really what they want is a good, hard, firm Swedish relaxation massage. A few other questions I ask during intake to suss these people out and make sure I'm really clear about the massage that they are looking for; are....

"Since I see from your intake form, that you've had massage before, can you tell me what you really liked about those massages, and what you didn't like?"
"Tell me what made you decide to get a massage today"

If you are giving people the massage they asked for, as opposed to the massage you think they need, they can't complain. (The challenge sometimes, is that it's hard to figure out what people want, or they don't know.)

Since you are a new therapist, I would also suggest to you that you get massage regularly from a few different people, to keep fresh in your mind what things feel like (even though every body is different). Try to get massage from people that do the same style as you, that have the same training. Also, how about giving massage to some non-paying people you trust to give you good feedback about your pressure and approach.

Don't be too freaked out, you are doing all the right things so far,
Noel

Just wanted to take some time and thank you all for your replies, they will really help me out. Thank you for your great advice. I will defiantly try it all!

Thanks again
Sarah

Also, it has been my experience that people throw around the term "deep tissue" without really wanting it. These are the people that get massage once or twice a year on vacation, and have only ever had one really good massage. They are afraid of getting another "fluffy" massage, have had a bad experience with getting a hot oil rub and want to make sure it doesn't happen again...........so they ask for a deep tissue (something their neighbor told them). When really what they want is a good, hard, firm Swedish relaxation massage. A few other questions I ask during intake to suss these people out and make sure I'm really clear about the massage that they are looking for; are....

I used to come across this all the time when working for a spa. Just another way we have to educate the client.

Noel - you have some great dialog examples!

Masthera said:
I used to come across this all the time when working for a spa. Just another way we have to educate the client.

Noel - you have some great dialog examples!

Thanks Michelle, and yes, the deep tissue confusion I've seen is mainly at the spa in which I work.

Noel

I agree - put emphisis on LETTING YOU KNOW - most people still just don't get it when you say that. I look them right into the eye and kind make it dramatic, also, since I have been told I can get a little carried away with the DT - I warn my clients in the intake process that I naturally work on the deep side and often use a bit of pressure so it is SO important that they keep me informed with how they are feeling.

Too deep Too not to deep, that is the question

I am new to this board but am so glad that i found it. I find massage to be soooooooo personal and well my idea is to close your eyes when there is doubt no matter what the doubt. When my body mechanics get out of line or if my client begins to breath differently or stop breathing all together, I close my eyes and find my center with that i find my way to the core of the problem usually. Feed back can be good but i work mainly in a gym where people think "no pain no gain" so i have to be almost a mind reader it feels like often. I believe that people need touch and some deeper than others, but all of us need touch and sharing with them the need for feed back during the session is so important as you have stated in your posts. :)

Also, try different wording when you are in the session. Instead of saying "is that too deep," try saying, "would you like more pressure, less pressure or just the same?"

The whole question about clients asking for what they really want is very interesting, I think, and goes to the core of the 'therapy' part of massage therapy. A lot of us, through our upbringing, think it's wrong to ask for what we want, or we find it difficult to do. We use words like 'selfish' and 'self-centered' and 'greedy' to describe ourselves, just for telling another person what we want. If we, as therapists, can enable our clients to feel comfortable asking us for what they want, then we are doing them a real favour, that can have a very positive impact on their lives. It's not easy to do this, because if a client finds it difficult to express their needs, then they will resist our attempts to help them do it!

An idea for overcoming this resistance might be to try to ask as many open questions as possible during the interview, and early on in the session. By this I mean, keep asking questions which don't have a yes or no answer. Questions that can't be answered with a yes or no mean the client has to think, and have a go at expressing their needs, which isn't always so easy. For instance, rather than asking 'do you prefer a firm massage?' you might ask 'how firm do you prefer the pressure to be during massage?' or 'what quality of touch do you like?'. Or, rather than asking 'have you had massage before?' ask 'can you tell me about your previous experiences with massage?'.

Open questions make the client work harder, but it sounds as though these clients were not willing, or didn't feel able to do this work during the session, and only felt able to express their needs later when it was too late. There is the power dynamic with bodywork, where the client may want to treat you as an expert who is in charge, and so, as we are all trained in life generally to defer to experts, they might feel uncomfortable 'challenging' you, as they might feel expressing their needs would be a challenge.

The more open questions you ask, the more the client might feel you are open to them expressing their needs, and you will be giving them the opportunity to practice a little. Often people come to massage wanting to be 'taken care of', which might mean they expect the therapist to do all the work, while they lie back and enjoy it, but some people think real therapy is about the therapist facilitating, while the client's bodymind does the real work of healing. If you think this is a pattern, where clients are unable to express their needs, then do everything you can to get them working on expressing themselves, before the massage starts.

An excellent post Jay with some really good points, it's common when you work at a spa for the clients to Want to be Taken Care Of. I know the salon owner would often tell me that the client had requested Deep Tissue and No Talking durning the massage, they just wanted to lie there. :roll: (The old "Fix Me" mentality.)
Honestly not much bothered me more than that! I finally said, hey, if I don't get some assurance that they'll squawk if it's too deep, there isn't going to be any deep tissue going on!
Anyway Jay, thanks for posting this!

I think in addition to getting massage regularly, I would also suggest that the original poster work on another therapist who will give them constructive feedback. It could be that they are going too deep too fast. It could also be that they are using pointy elbows and such that are just plain uncomfortable and perhaps the muscles are protecting themselves. Many times new therapists are a little anxious to get in there and do a deep and thorough job. That may not be what the client wants or needs, or perhaps it's just a matter of doing it too fast.

If the client has a lot of "stuff" going on and you do deep work and they don't follow up with lots of water......they are going to be sore. Hard to believe that it is happening to so many clients, so that is most likely not the problem here.

KneadedMassage said:
It could be that they are going too deep too fast.

If the client has a lot of "stuff" going on and you do deep work and they don't follow up with lots of water......they are going to be sore.

That's a good point about going too deep too fast. I know it took awhile for the student I mentored in 2003/2004 to grasp the concept of using a different amount of pressure for the stroke when it goes over the bone... Ouch... But practice makes perfect! Anyway... she's much better now. So maybe you can considering asking a MT you trust to "trade" with you or to let you practice on her... for some constructive feedback. Feedback is VERY important to me. Yes, I watch for the signs, but I also have to Trust that the client will respond honestly when I question their pain level.

And as for the water, I personally have noticed that it can make a considerable difference! Especially with certain techniques, so I'm a little pushy about the water! While you're getting dressed, "I'll go get you a nice glass of water (or bottle) ok?"

Learning to Lighten Up?

On Monday the spa owner & spa manager called me in for a meeting and told me that in the past month or so they'd had 3 complaints about my swedish massage, twice even refunding the cost of the client's massage).

Even before I graduated massage therapy school I knew that my touch was a bit firmer than some of my classmates, but I had always thought this to be an asset rather than a liability until recently.

I do as seekingequanimity suggests and request that they let me know that the pressure is uncomfortable... even using the same words that it's not going to "hurt my feelings." And I do my best to establish a rapport with the client in the limited amount of time they're with me and I work hard to make their experience at the spa a good one. That's why like the OP I have really taken this criticism to heart. Here I am nearly 10 years as a MT and they've got me questioning whether I even belong in the business. :roll:

The spa where I work really wants all of us to be carbon copies of each other when it comes to the massage. So I've been trying to figure out how my swedish massage is different than theirs. Because I want to "work smarter not harder." So I find it's surprising that the minute I try to lighten my work I get complaints about going too deep & in at least one case leaving bruises on people! :cry:

I've worked on children from just a few months of age to elderly people in their 80s, and they've all loved my massage. One little elderly client in her 80s came to me in MT school all those years ago and I was so proud she always requested me.... because she called me her, "Magic Hands."

This whole deal has me moping around and afraid to touch any new clients.
Seriously, I really need some advice on how to "lighten up"...

Maybe try slowing down your techniques. I am similar in that I tend to have heavy hands. And I have had a few people over the few years I've been practicing who haven't enjoyed the heavy pressure.

I have found that if I really slow things down, like less than 1/16 of an inch a second, or slower, I am actually getting a much better sense of the tissues, and I am actually easing up my pressure because I am much better able to tell when the muscle is not liking it and resisting, and when I can sink in deeper.

I also ask very specific question, not just how is the pressure, but is it deep enough? too deep?

It isn't easy when you have heavy hands to lighten up. Sometimes it takes being more "present", which I sometimes am guilty of not being. I hope this makes sense :)

Don't get too discouraged (easier said than done we are caregivers) not everyone will love your massage, but I bet you have clients that will never go to anyone else but you. You will never please everyone. And I thank goodness for a variety of techniques and personalities.

I just have to throw out there that the last few weeks we've been in a Mercury retrograde, and if that makes any difference to you, communication can be really tough during that time. Between client/therapist, client/spa owner, boss/employee. (If that's not your thing, ignore me please!)

I have no doubt that you ARE cut out for this business. A little clump of issues all at once totally sucks, but does not mean you can't fix things. :smt056

Myrrha said:
Maybe try slowing down your techniques. I am similar in that I tend to have heavy hands.

As for speed I am already quite slow paced... which is why I usually do pretty well with deep tissue, going slow allows me to sink into the deeper tissues.
I guess I'm inclined to believe that I have "heavy hands"as you say Myrrha... that just the wieght of my hand alone may be too much for the client? And if that's the case... what should I do? (You know, short of amputation...)

On the other hand, (pun intended), I've had a couple of male clients wanting deep tissue during the past 2 weeks or so who came in pretty much saying, "hurt me!" (They were skeptical that I could go deep enough for them.) So then you have to go into the whole routine of, "It doesn't have to hurt to do good." :roll:

One said half way through his massage that he gave my massage a :smt023 ... The other was Tuesday... and he said half way through his massage, "You're a Goddess." :D I asked if I could have that in writing! ;)
First time I smiled in two days...

Though Astrology isn't my thing, thanks for the pep talk BJB-LMP. :)

To those of you like Maestra that work in a Spa, I totally understand. I too have "heavy hands syndrome" Ever since I was in massage school I was accused of going too deep. People are always surprised by this since I am 6' and am small frame, but its not only the hands its the forearms I use and elbows .

I am able to find the client's knots quite easily and if not handled proplerly can really hurt. I also agree if the client does not hydrate him/herself enough can cause pain later and cause them to complain to mgmt.

I find some of the biggest compliments are for a client to become a repeat client, and of course if they fall asleep or I look at their face sometime during the massage and their eyeballs have gone to the other side of the head.

I tell my clients that I give a medium to deep tissue massage with lots of stretching, especially if they have problems with their lower back, and I don't finish the massage with a stretch I go back to massage with long strokes.

I have recently moved into my own room, where I don't give 50% of ea. massage to the chiropractor or spa owner. I am in control over scheduling and advertising and I love it!!

So what I'm trying to say is that you can't please everyone, and you can't follow them around and make them drink water. I learned something from each place I worked and just be true to yourself and believe in what you do and it will show.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  8. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  10. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  11. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  21. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  22. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  35. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  39. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  40. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  43. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  47. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. alram89:
    Mississauga
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
Back