Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonagaachi Updates

Yes boss the pimps or dallals and the taxi guys have their fixed rate.
They get paid for every customer they bring to these dens but only after the deal is fixed.

Btw interested folks are welcome to Mumbai discord group.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk
Yes you are right

experienced & uninhibited mongers looking for joint mongering or help at sonagachi - please read my old posts and connect at DM if our tastes match.

if you like my mongering style - we can plan joint mongering at sonagachi with naked dance & sex in same room. i am strictly straight & group sex is not important. everything can be planned as per mutual comfort & liking but, we will be in same room. if you are interested - let me know.

i am free in second week of april. i have long experience at sonagachi & know pimps and the setup very well.

please DM your introduction & let me know what you plan to do at sonagachi (girl type / activity) & your dates. read my posts first.

safety, security & confidentiality will be ensured and everything will be planned well.

i wont go out unless there is good compatibility between us. so please DM detailed introduction & what do you wish to do at sonagachi. i am eager to help only because of my fantasy of joint mongering. so please dont message me if you are not okay with joint mongering (all activities in same room). everything will be planned beforehand as per mutual comfort, boundaries & mutual choice.

anyone interested or needing help for full evening or full night of joint mongering at sonagachi today or tomorrow please DM.

before messaging please read my old posts to know my style of mongering. only for joint mongering & activities within the same room (as per mutual comfort). first-timers & time-pass & kids please exuse. please DM & introduce yourself in detail & your plans in shameless detail & contact number - so that we can talk & check whether we are compatible & plan quickly. will go out only if our plans and ideas match and i will help in all ways. safety & privacy assured & expected. kolkata locals please excuse for privacy.

i have good contacts with pimps & long experience at sonagachi and will be able to plan any fantasy at sonagachi as per our mutual likings. all safety precautions will be taken. but no rough sex and no intoxication please. through pimps known to me - specific girls as per our fantasy & requirements can be located for naked dance & sex.

i like to see naked dance in full light & full naked from first song and so avoid premium buildings & go only to mid-range buildings where girls are more uninhibited in all sexual matters. i shamelessly discuss & negotiate everything beforehand to ensure good experience as per plan. joint mongering & voyeurism are my dirty erotic fantasy and so i help friendly & brotherly mongers at sonagachi. not interested in only one hour planning.

at least 3-5 hours action (naked dance or sex) and extra 1-2 hours roaming & searching is required for good sonagachi experience. not interested in hurried outing. i am free today & tomorrow. more discussion at DM.

Last edited:
Hi
Last to last week I had visited a building with the help of a pimp..
That place was really unique
It's near the tram line near BK Paul more
Bang opp a shop called Med Plus

The thing is that I had passed that building many times before
Whenever I passed that place I would see that there is a closed door, so I wouldn't care and go ahead

But when the pimp took me I was totally surprised
Besides the closed door was a gate, and just as I entered I saw so many people

Very unlike the usual buildings I go to
People were sitting on benches
Almost as if they had formed lines

Does anyone know about this place?

Hi - I am from Mumbai. I am planning to visit Kolkata next week for couple of days. Had been to SG earlier but had a very bad experience - literally snatched and looted. I came across this forum and can see some experienced guys who have been to thus place. Appreciate if you can share a few contacts / leads to get there. I have read about places such as N#*l K$$$m*l within SG but do not know how to get there. Any help is appreciated. Please DM me with any info/ contacts.

Hi - I am from Mumbai. I am planning to visit Kolkata next week for couple of days. Had been to SG earlier but had a very bad experience - literally snatched and looted. I came across this forum and can see some experienced guys who have been to thus place. Appreciate if you can share a few contacts / leads to get there. I have read about places such as N#*l K$$$m*l within SG but do not know how to get there. Any help is appreciated. Please DM me with any info/ contacts.
First and foremost never ever enter SG without pimp. I think you made this mistake last time. Just pick a pimp near petrol pump. Tip him handsomely. He is like stuart or captain of Mumbai DBs. Even pimps are more loyal to their customers.

Keep only 1000 or 2000 in your pocket. Most premium buildings has UPI facilities nowadays. Told your pimp that you will pay only in UPI, he will manage accordingly.

My personal suggestion don't go to Neelkamal. It's just an overhyped and overpriced building where girls has ultra pro max attitude. If you can stretch your budget little more than average then go to 10A naya building.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

First and foremost never ever enter SG without pimp. I think you made this mistake last time. Just pick a pimp near petrol pump. Tip him handsomely. He is like stuart or captain of Mumbai DBs. Even pimps are more loyal to their customers.

Keep only 1000 or 2000 in your pocket. Most premium buildings has UPI facilities nowadays. Told your pimp that you will pay only in UPI, he will manage accordingly.

My personal suggestion don't go to Neelkamal. It's just an overhyped and overpriced building where girls has ultra pro max attitude. If you can stretch your budget little more than average then go to 10A naya building.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

:hello โญSG MAPโญ

PLEASE FOLLOW THE MAP ๐Ÿ—บ

AND HAVE FUN GUYS ๐Ÿป

1658171732501.png

PB- Prem Bandhan
JD- Manik Chowdhuryr Baro Bari
NL- Night Lovers
KP- Kanchan Palace
NK- Neel Kamal
DH- Dream House
GB- Ganesh Bhaban
GJ- Ganga Jamuna
Majar- The Masjid / Shrine
KD- no other real name / KD is KD only

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

[NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON ๐Ÿ‘ BUTTON & FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE MY POSTS]

Last edited:
Hi
Last to last week I had visited a building with the help of a pimp..
That place was really unique
It's near the tram line near BK Paul more
Bang opp a shop called Med Plus

The thing is that I had passed that building many times before
Whenever I passed that place I would see that there is a closed door, so I wouldn't care and go ahead

But when the pimp took me I was totally surprised
Besides the closed door was a gate, and just as I entered I saw so many people

Very unlike the usual buildings I go to
People were sitting on benches
Almost as if they had formed lines

Does anyone know about this place?

Please ENLIGHTEN Us RLG

please write a POST commenting
Ur EXPERIENCE, DAMAGE etc.

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:

I have posted the help a long time back

READ MY POST #819

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:
HI, even i want to know what are those mid range buildings, i never went inside SG. its all the 1st few lanes which have all these 3.2K to 4.2K etc. my pimp doesnt even take me, when i insisted that atleast i want to know what is real SG like, he took me to few buildings like 2400/- etc, but i could not go inside those buildings. i just could not stand inside even for few minutes. apologize, i dont mean to demean anyone, but are there any decent buildings where we can go inside the rooms ? can someone give few names or building numbers? may be next time i can try, even i did not visit kolkata since long and now a days, budget is also tight
๐Ÿ‘‰Reach SG๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Straight up enter the lane as per map E for ENTRY and then when u reach PB Prem Bandhan the red building on your left hand side u are supposed to meet many pimps they will find you....and gather around you , you just name "MAHINDER"....That's all. My friend . That's all..... MAHINDER is your pimp. He will not cheat you. He will show you around whatever u need just ask for it to him that's all. Take his number so that u can contact him on your next time visit. He certainly shows premium girls only

I would suggest you to visit 12 NO. For a dance+Shot until you cum, session that would cost between 4000-5000 can go upto 10K or more. But total VFM . Anyway you should bargain.

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:
Hi Yes I agree with Laprof
You could take the help of a pimp
There are a couple of pimps after you cross the petrol pump
They would be suggesting you min Rs 2200 per hour charges( from my experience ) including his commission
If that is fine initially and you can get a good experience
That amount should give you a decent room ambience too ( ensure that, otherwise don't pay )

Hi Yes I agree with Laprof
You could take the help of a pimp
There are a couple of pimps after you cross the petrol pump
They would be suggesting you min Rs 2200 per hour charges( from my experience ) including his commission
If that is fine initially and you can get a good experience
That amount should give you a decent room ambience too ( ensure that, otherwise don't pay )
Basically the more one pays, the better experience one can get, for example dance/ AC rooms costs more, you can order a beer for both of you too which would also cost something so on..

Went to a building today, I'll call it BK Paul
It's a unique building near BK Paul more, many of you might be knowing about it

In this building the rooms have been further divided into two wooden partitions ( so sound can be heard if it's slightly loud )

Went with a dalal today

The most interesting part about this building is that it's the most busiest building I have seen in the evening

It was looking like a government office with queues of people literally standing in front of the rooms

Had a good experience, the girl was a bit slim and petite
A wonderful person, had a conversation with her too
I enjoyed..

I think she was looking forward for a tip afterwards, though she didn't mention anything

Had already shelled out Rs 1200 for an hr+Rs 100 refreshments so it was quite expensive for me already..

I mean just to think all that can be done with that much money ๐Ÿ˜„

But chalo theek hai

Satisfied overall

Last edited:
Wanted to share something what I feel
As this is the right group for that

In Kolkata we are fortunate that sexual needs and fantasies can be fulfilled

I feel one shouldn't be in a compulsion to marry or be in a relationship with just any random girl just to satisfy one's sexual wants
But sometimes we do feel so, even if the girl might not be so much compatible
" Chalo theek hai, adjust karlenge " Chalta hai

I used to feel that, sexual frustration would build up and I would look for any decently good looking girl to be in a relationship
Later on the sexual attraction fades and problems would start, leading to horrible break up experiences for both of us
So now thankfully I don't have to be so dependent

Just make some good friends in SG, love and respect them ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿฅฐ

Till I meet that special person

Also Gangtok is like the new Bangkok
Which is great
There are some professional massage parlours there with good massuese girls

Though they are a bit pricey, but quality of ambience and massage services ( most probably extras are provided ) looked good

Cost of one hr full body Balinese oil massage plus hot towel rub in the end will cost Rs 1850

Wanted to share something what I feel
As this is the right group for that

In Kolkata we are fortunate that sexual needs and fantasies can be fulfilled

I feel one shouldn't be in a compulsion to marry or be in a relationship with just any random girl just to satisfy one's sexual wants
But sometimes we do feel so, even if the girl might not be so much compatible
" Chalo theek hai, adjust karlenge " Chalta hai

I used to feel that, sexual frustration would build up and I would look for any decently good looking girl to be in a relationship
Later on the sexual attraction fades and problems would start, leading to horrible break up experiences for both of us
So now thankfully I don't have to be so dependent

Just make some good friends in SG, love and respect them ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿฅฐ

Till I meet that special person

Respect to ALL YOUR THOUGHTS ๐Ÿ‘
Hope you were not drunk while writing these.
Keep calm and keep mongering

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:

In this building the rooms have been further divided into two wooden partitions ( so sound can be heard if it's slightly loud )

Went with a dalal today

The most interesting part about this building is that it's the most busiest building I have seen in the evening

It was looking like a government office with queues of people literally standing in front of the rooms

I enjoyed..

I think she was looking forward for a tip afterwards, though she didn't mention anything

Had already shelled out Rs 1200 for an hr+Rs 100 refreshments so it was quite expensive for me already..

But chalo theek hai

Satisfied overall

Bro๐Ÿ‘Œ

Please put some lights on the exact building๐Ÿ› location๐Ÿ“ of the building that u visited so that others can reach there as well by following ur footsteps๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

In case I missed it wanna visit as well.

Which floor, right or left wing and the name of the girl u took . Please share these details . It will be very helpful

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:

Went with a dalal today

I enjoyed..

But chalo theek hai

Satisfied overall

There are baris in tramlane side like munna's bari, Paritosh etc but who knows you might have found a gold mine. Price is in the range of 800-1200/hr. If you are ok with the below average facilities it is vfm. But you don't need pimps to navigate if entry is on the tramlane road itself but if you take one it is ok to give a tip of 100, pimps don't get a cut from such low cost places or max they get 100-200.

Arun

Message me and I will share some pimps contacts on premium and midrange bldgs

Arun

There are baris in tramlane side like munna's bari, Paritosh etc but who knows you might have found a gold mine. Price is in the range of 800-1200/hr. If you are ok with the below average facilities it is vfm. But you don't need pimps to navigate if entry is on the tramlane road itself but if you take one it is ok to give a tip of 100, pimps don't get a cut from such low cost places or max they get 100-200.

Arun
Yes I agree with you, these baris are really economical in that way
I like to go there regularly so need to keep monthly costs in check
Where I went the only major drawback is the lack of privacy
As the manager is sitting right outside the door!
Otherwise it was quite neat and tidy

Shoutbox
  1. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  7. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ 437-999-2166 ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ
  8. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  9. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž Saturday, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Tina / Gracie ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  11. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนTiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  12. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ’˜ Saturday, ๐Ÿ’žโฃ Olivia,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  14. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  15. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ž Saturday, โฃ ๐Ÿ’— โ€ŠAnna, ๐Ÿ’˜model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’‹ Saturday, โค Mary ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน Saturday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, ๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5โ€™2โ€ and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  21. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธLucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DDโ€™s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 27th , SATURDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSUNNY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SUNNY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  29. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Helen deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  39. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  41. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  42. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  45. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 26th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  48. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
Back