Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonagaachi Updates

I am happy to tip the girl for her good service, but paying the pimp extra every time is a bit uncomfortable ( especially when it's the same building, same girl )

Hello fellow Mongerers

Nice to read the above messages

Wanted to know your thoughts

I have been going regularly to a medium cost building Rs 1000- Rs 1200 for one hour

Is it compulsory to give extra tip to the pimp

I prefer mornings, few days back he asked Rs 100 extra said it's bohni that's why

there are no fixed rules. as such how one uses SG depends on one's taste & personality. those interested in taking extra safety precautions (during pickup & drop) or wanting to make the pimp run around too much while you browse for your girl of choice - may like to handsomely tip the pimp before or after the tour or maybe twice. same rule applies with tipping the girl. it depends on what services you want and the kind of rapport you already have or want to build with the pimp or the girl.

there are no fixed rules. as such how one uses SG depends on one's taste & personality. those interested in taking extra safety precautions (during pickup & drop) or wanting to make the pimp run around too much while you browse for your girl of choice - may like to handsomely tip the pimp before or after the tour or maybe twice. same rule applies with tipping the girl. it depends on what services you want and the kind of rapport you already have or want to build with the pimp or the girl.

Thank you for the answer
Yes agree with you on that

In SG, girls in premium buildings dont give extra services like CIM, etc and even avoid french kissing unless they know you. very girls do in premium buildings and especially when ur 1st time. but in that case, u can try low cost buildings, but rooms are very bad.

bhai, in mid-range buildings Rs 1000-2500 range - the girls are more open to all services but, beauty rating is not like premium buildings. mid range offers options for all fantasies & services and rooms are also better than below 1000 level. but, we have to go through many buildings/floors to find beautiful girls in mid-range.

bhai, in mid-range buildings Rs 1000-2500 range - the girls are more open to all services but, beauty rating is not like premium buildings. mid range offers options for all fantasies & services and rooms are also better than below 1000 level. but, we have to go through many buildings/floors to find beautiful girls in mid-range.
Fully agree. Can you give me some references of mid range buildings

Hello people,

I am from Mumbai. Visiting Kolkata for 2 days. Well, I have given up mongering some 2 years back so no point in going to SG. I want to have some harmless fun in Service Bar or Dance bar.

Can someone give some suggestions where can I find good Service Bar or Dance Bar in Kolkata. Btw... I am in a hotel near Park street.

Hello people,

I am from Mumbai. Visiting Kolkata for 2 days. Well, I have given up mongering some 2 years back so no point in going to SG. I want to have some harmless fun in Service Bar or Dance bar.

Can someone give some suggestions where can I find good Service Bar or Dance Bar in Kolkata. Btw... I am in a hotel near Park street.
In Kolkata, there are many orchestra bars(like in mumbai), which can be called as Dance bars in Cal, but since ur from mumbai, they wont be any good at all in Cal. and there is no servcie bar concept here and no one knows also. it happens only in mumbai. park street and nearby market areas have many dance bars, but as mentioned, i did not like them.

HI, even i want to know what are those mid range buildings, i never went inside SG. its all the 1st few lanes which have all these 3.2K to 4.2K etc. my pimp doesnt even take me, when i insisted that atleast i want to know what is real SG like, he took me to few buildings like 2400/- etc, but i could not go inside those buildings. i just could not stand inside even for few minutes. apologize, i dont mean to demean anyone, but are there any decent buildings where we can go inside the rooms ? can someone give few names or building numbers? may be next time i can try, even i did not visit kolkata since long and now a days, budget is also tight

In Kolkata, there are many orchestra bars(like in mumbai), which can be called as Dance bars in Cal, but since ur from mumbai, they wont be any good at all in Cal. and there is no servcie bar concept here and no one knows also. it happens only in mumbai. park street and nearby market areas have many dance bars, but as mentioned, i did not like them.
Hey bro, Thanks for the reply.

But got disappointed with Kolkata. Is there any place where I can have some harmless fun

HI, even i want to know what are those mid range buildings, i never went inside SG. its all the 1st few lanes which have all these 3.2K to 4.2K etc. my pimp doesnt even take me, when i insisted that atleast i want to know what is real SG like, he took me to few buildings like 2400/- etc, but i could not go inside those buildings. i just could not stand inside even for few minutes. apologize, i dont mean to demean anyone, but are there any decent buildings where we can go inside the rooms ? can someone give few names or building numbers? may be next time i can try, even i did not visit kolkata since long and now a days, budget is also tight

bro,
each person has his own taste and liking. so no one can give opinion about what you will like or not like.

different pimps cater to different buildings. and pimps are known to be partial towards particular girls too. so a different pimp may take you to other buildings.

ganga jamuna, shanti palace, kanchan palace, 4 no., 8 no., 3 no., 94 no. (is it 49 no.?), sangam, nepali bari...and there are other baris where you get 1000 to 3000 mid-range category. the room and alleys are not as spacey and upscale as in premium 3200 - 5300 (and above) category and you may need to scout many buildings and checkout many girls but these tours build excitement.

i find the girls in mid range more uninhibited to different requirements and dfk, cbj, bbbj, anal, mmf, full naked from first song with lights on etc etc are possible.

in premium buildings - it is dark rooms and sex in dark and the girls get naked only in last few songs and that too in dark rooms. and no lip kiss, no sucking and no to everything except simple plain fuck & go. i agree that you get more beautiful girls in premium buildings but what is the use to pay 4200 for beauty which you cant see properly? you may like to pay for seeing fully clothed girls dancing in dark/semi dark rooms for 45 minutes and naked only in last 15 minutes but it does not stimulate me. i go to SG for full nudity, uninhibited sex and in full light. i prefer joint mongering with 2 guys in room and don't like tantrums from girls. so premium does not work for me.

but, yes, even in middle range buildings - there are comfortable beds and AC in many rooms. below 1000 category is dingy so avoided. some below 1000 buildings have 2 beds in same room and i really like seeing live sex! i prefer Rs 1000-2500 range and like to go with an open minded monger who is uninhibited about sex in same room and then naked dance & sex is planned as per mutual comfort of both co-mongers. the girl of course has to be cooperative with full range of services and full naked in full light from the beginning.

finally, this kind of cooperative service may not be available to all mongers from all girls. it all depends on the pimp, money incentives, personal rapport & special skills of the monger.

Last edited:
bro,
each person has his own taste and liking. so no one can give opinion about what you will like or not like.

different pimps cater to different buildings. and pimps are known to be partial towards particular girls too. so a different pimp may take you to other buildings.

ganga jamuna, shanti palace, kanchan palace, 4 no., 8 no., 3 no., 94 no. (is it 49 no.?), sangam, nepali bari...and there are other baris where you get 1000 to 3000 mid-range category. the room and alleys are not as spacey and upscale as in premium 3200 - 5300 (and above) category and you may need to scout many buildings and checkout many girls but these tours build excitement.

i find the girls in mid range more uninhibited to different requirements and dfk, cbj, bbbj, anal, mmf, full naked from first song with lights on etc etc are possible.

in premium buildings - it is dark rooms and sex in dark and the girls get naked only in last few songs and that too in dark rooms. and no lip kiss, no sucking and no to everything except simple plain fuck & go. i agree that you get more beautiful girls in premium buildings but what is the use to pay 4200 for beauty which you cant see properly? you may like to pay for seeing fully clothed girls dancing in dark/semi dark rooms for 45 minutes and naked only in last 15 minutes but it does not stimulate me. i go to SG for full nudity, uninhibited sex and in full light. i prefer joint mongering with 2 guys in room and don't like tantrums from girls. so premium does not work for me.

but, yes, even in middle range buildings - there are comfortable beds and AC in many rooms. below 1000 category is dingy so avoided. some below 1000 buildings have 2 beds in same room and i really like seeing live sex! i prefer Rs 1000-2500 range and like to go with an open minded monger who is uninhibited about sex in same room and then naked dance & sex is planned as per mutual comfort of both co-mongers. the girl of course has to be cooperative with full range of services and full naked in full light from the beginning.

finally, this kind of cooperative service may not be available to all mongers from all girls. it all depends on the pimp, money incentives, personal rapport & special skills of the monger.
Thank you for the information
Will definitely keep in mind

Plus can we get good sex in below Rs 1000 building?
I mean I can understand two beds in the same room..

The building I go to is near the tram line
The first time I had gone there, the pimp who kind of manages the building quoted Rs 1200 for an hour ( plus tips which came up to Rs 200-300 extra )
I thought it was fine since I had anyways been paying around Rs 1500 at the MPs for around 45 mins

But as I started going regularly it would pinch me, so I have negotiated it to Rs 1000 plus tips

The pimp is always expecting something, and I tip the girl for good service

I am not sure about the name of my building, might be Nepali bari as there are like 40 % Nepalis there
Though I personally didn't find Nepalis to be conservative when it comes to services.. No DFk etc etc just normal sex mostly prefer missionary types....

Thank you for the information
Will definitely keep in mind

Plus can we get good sex in below Rs 1000 building?
I mean I can understand two beds in the same room..

The building I go to is near the tram line
The first time I had gone there, the pimp who kind of manages the building quoted Rs 1200 for an hour ( plus tips which came up to Rs 200-300 extra )
I thought it was fine since I had anyways been paying around Rs 1500 at the MPs for around 45 mins

But as I started going regularly it would pinch me, so I have negotiated it to Rs 1000 plus tips

The pimp is always expecting something, and I tip the girl for good service

I am not sure about the name of my building, might be Nepali bari as there are like 40 % Nepalis there
Though I personally didn't find Nepalis to be conservative when it comes to services.. No DFk etc etc just normal sex mostly prefer missionary types....

you need guidance from someone well experienced with SG. i may have taken you to SG with me but, i avoid going out with kolkata locals for privacy reasons. i go out only with very reliable friends from outside kolkata and who are compatible with my mongering style.

i am interested only in joint mongering activities where both mongers see naked dance together and are totally uninhibited and okay to have sex in the presence of the other monger. no group sex is fine but both mongers remain in the same room.

i generally avoid below 1000 level. i prefer tipping pimp very handsomely before & after the day's program to ensure the pimp is very cooperative. i try to be extra careful about SG safety precautions and don't like reckless mongers. i also tip girls separately (sometimes heavy tips) to make them cooperate with me. my reason for going to mid range is not about budget but because my kind of services are not possible in premium buildings. there are several baris with many nepalis and many are below 1000 sub-standard level.

Thank you for the answer
Yes, I too feel comfortable with the 1000 Rs baseline
I generally stick to girls who provide good service and actually give effort
(respect and love to them )
But I have decided that even though it's the same girl I tip the pimp something because they are also expecting...
Though I am wondering.. does he get something out of the 1000 Rs already

It's all a learning process in the end

SG TODAY...

anyone needing help with SG - please DM with your contacts immediately within 30 minutes.
i plan to go to SG today.

please read my last few posts before sending DM. my offer to help is only for those who are interested & comfortable with joint mongering i.e. seeing naked dance together & sex in the same room.

i am strictly straight & not interested in group sex. but i am open about sex in the same room and that is my erotic fantasy. rest will be discussed & done as per mutual comfort.

i help others at SG only because it helps me to fulfill my fantasy of sex in the same room. i will discuss everything beforehand to ensure mutual comfort.

beginner noobs not ready for sex in the same room or time wasters or locals from kolkata dont message. (no locals because of privacy).

please send your introduction & what you want to do at SG & contacts by DM. i will call if we are compatible & further discuss on phone. i am well experienced & have good contacts with pimps and with the help of pimps - i will be able to safely plan a good program with girls & activities as per our liking.

please DM only if you are interested in at least 3-4 hour fun at SG with at least 2 sessions with 2 different girls for naked dance & sex. only for middle range buildings where girls are more uninhibited with all types of services & in price range of Rs 1000 to Rs 2500 per hour. not interested in premium buildings or below 1000 grade. read my last few posts to know more. more discussion on phone & everything as per mutual comfort & liking.

please DM with your contacts immediately within 30 minutes. i plan to go to SG today.

REPLY TO MANY MESSAGES ABOUT SG RECEIVED IN DIRECT MESSAGES

there is no point in going to premium buildings at 4200 or 5200 & above and doing plain vanilla fuck in darkness! no sucking. no kissing. nothing. and in dark/semi dark. yes girls are more beautiful in premium buildings but they dance in semi dark room with full clothes on and nude only in last few songs. but sometimes the room is so dark that i can hardly see! same with fucking! i find it waste of money. and there is no DFK or CIM or BBJ or even CBJ in premium buildings.

i prefer searching for hidden gems in mid range buildings - with or without AC. Rs 1000 to 3000 range and shamelessly discuss what i want beforehand. for me full lights on & full nude from starting is most important - both for dance & sex. i dont like to pay for seeing clothed girls. and i don't like nakhra if the girl says no to any sexual activity.

also, i have seen & done enough and find solo action boring. i prefer going with a trustworthy & compatible co-monger who follows all SG safety precautions and does not drink and is strictly strictly straight like me. in return i help him plan everything & scout many buildings with best suited pimps and then enjoy sex in the same room or group sex or seeing naked dance together etc. (as per mutual comfort & planning). the presence of 2 guys in the room is more exciting! more shameless - more exciting.

i am a senior monger at ISG btw

i was lying low due to covid restrictions. but will resume again. if anyone is interested in joint mongering at SG or needs help at SG - please let me know. i can help only if the guy is uninhibited about joint mongering & okay with same room activity. (good boys & kids & noobs please stay away. i dont want to spoil anyone). i prefer detailed planning of erotic activities (mmf / ffmm / lesbian show / foreplay & position plan etc.,) beforehand and then search for girls of choice who are okay with the plan and then go ahead. everything is possible at SG.

2 guys in room and 1 having sex and other holding her in various positions or pressing boobs or stimulating her clitoris is so exciting!

smelling armpits & pussy, seeing hairy vagina being fucked by a hairy dick, fingering the clitoris & vagina till the girl strongly orgasms, placing girl in my lap and spreading her legs to allow being fucked properly by the other guy & undressing the girl with full lights on and seeing naked dance with another guy who acts dirty with her...are some of my fantasies.

i have received many messages in direct messages but could not reply earlier. sorry to all. some have given their mobile numbers but i don't call or agree to go out unless I find the guy reliable. i agree to joint mongering requests because it fulfills my voyeuristic fantasies but, safety & privacy comes first.
we both are of same mentality..contact me on [email protected]

Hello fellow Mongerers
Hope you all are doing well
Have been having good experiences at SG
Thinking whether it's really a good idea to marry 😄

Anyways jokes apart

I am currently visiting the same girl at a budget building

I go regularly, so now what happens is I pay the amount decided to the pimp

After that the pimp asks for Rs 100 extra, says it's bouni that's why

I personally don't feel so comfortable about it, I mean what's the point
It's the same girl, same place

I don't mind paying extra if I get something out of it

Do let me know how would you go about it

experienced & uninhibited mongers looking for joint mongering or help at sonagachi - please read my old posts and connect at DM if our tastes match.

if you like my mongering style - we can plan joint mongering at sonagachi with naked dance & sex in same room. i am strictly straight & group sex is not important. everything can be planned as per mutual comfort & liking but, we will be in same room. if you are interested - let me know.

i am free in second week of april. i have long experience at sonagachi & know pimps and the setup very well.

please DM your introduction & let me know what you plan to do at sonagachi (girl type / activity) & your dates. read my posts first.

safety, security & confidentiality will be ensured and everything will be planned well.

i wont go out unless there is good compatibility between us. so please DM detailed introduction & what do you wish to do at sonagachi. i am eager to help only because of my fantasy of joint mongering. so please dont message me if you are not okay with joint mongering (all activities in same room). everything will be planned beforehand as per mutual comfort, boundaries & mutual choice.

Thank you for the answer
Yes, I too feel comfortable with the 1000 Rs baseline
I generally stick to girls who provide good service and actually give effort
(respect and love to them )
But I have decided that even though it's the same girl I tip the pimp something because they are also expecting...
Though I am wondering.. does he get something out of the 1000 Rs already

It's all a learning process in the end
Yes boss the pimps or dallals and the taxi guys have their fixed rate.
They get paid for every customer they bring to these dens but only after the deal is fixed.

Btw interested folks are welcome to Mumbai discord group.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  12. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  14. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  15. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  18. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  39. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  40. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back