Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonagaachi Updates

HI

KoolMonger ๐Ÿค

Look Bro , First of all there are plenty of pimps in SG once You enter through The Abinash Kabiraj Street , u can just reach near Prem Bandhan Building and they will find u even if u dont say anything right from the starting from Prem Bandhan Building. pimps are always around there standing and asking almost every new faces for services open on road.

now Depending on your pocket if u say Money doesnt matter to you and you are looking for the best pieces of the Items in premium then I must suggest ๐Ÿ“ž
+91-8017322851 MAHINDER ( which I have posted many times in this Thread-u can see if u go to my profile page and look under my previous posts)
he has been a very reliable pimp for long time to me. One important thing to clear , I am neither a pimp nor I am advertising for Mahinder here and I am just suggesting you one okay. U can try him or U can find one by yourself alright. no need for Anyones reference for example mentioning my name and all. u dont have to give anybod's reference. u can directly call him and he can pick u up from any point near SG.
So, if u r looking for something pocket friendly then I would say contact someone other pimps like , Sanjoy, Manob n many more But, not Mahinder. They are also good.

Mahinder can show you around and take you to all the premium buildings.
Girls that he shows are obviously ๐Ÿ’‹High-End , ๐Ÿ’‹HOT n ๐Ÿ’‹BOLD n ๐Ÿ’‹YOUNG according to my experiences.
SG is a place where u gotta burgain things by yourself which depends on you presence of mind, appearance, gesture n all moreover practise. U can Burgain that in front of mahinder only while he stands couple of feets away like a bodyguard. No force, If you like the girl and ready to make a deal , u let him know , and he speaks to the girl about you to provide the best service and he assures you that he would be nearby in case u need him. and then u pay the girl the amount u negotiated and his charges to him and enter the room. thats all. Mahinder always helped me to negotiate with the girls.

But, if u want something very pocket friendly in SG then there are buildings like JD,KD, Shree Kamal, BKPaul side buildings like Paritosh, Sanjoy, Munna buildings.

he is a very friendly person.
but his soliciting charge is comparatively a bit higher than the other pimps which is not๐Ÿ˜ž pocket friendly at all but its reasonable. u will know if u take service through him. he guarantees your satisfaction like after you go inside the room and if the girl does nakhra u can directly tell him and he will deal with it. but it never happened with me cause everytime The girl I chose through him was a gem. He made sure the service and satisfaction 100% guaranted.

PRESENT SCENERIO : PRICES HAVE GONE HIGH / SKY HIGH FOR SOME PEOPLE AFTER COVID SCENERIO & SERVICES HAS GONE DOWN. U CAN'T COMPARE 2022 WITH 2012 RIGHT! ITS A HUGE DIFFERENCE. OLD IS ALWAYS GOLD. SO IF U R A GUY WHO SPEND ON MONGERING AFTER LOOKING AT THE POCKET THEN I WOULD SUGGEST YOU ANY OTHER BUILDINGS BUT NOT PREMIUMS.

I WISH MY REPLY HELP YOU. ENJOY. CHEERS & HAVE FUN.๐Ÿป

thanks.
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿ‘

MAHINDER PIC-

1658152070613.png

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

[NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON ๐Ÿ‘ BUTTON & FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE MY POSTS]

Last edited:
[PLEASE CLICK ON ๐Ÿ‘ BUTTON IF YOU LIKE MY POSTS]

HI

KoolMonger ๐Ÿค

Look Bro , First of all there are plenty of pimps in SG once You enter through The Abinash Kabiraj Street , u can just reach near Prem Bandhan Building and they will find u even if u dont say anything right from the starting from Prem Bandhan Building. pimps are always around there standing and asking almost every new faces for services open on road.

now Depending on your pocket if u say Money doesnt matter to you and you are looking for the best pieces of the Items in premium then I must suggest ๐Ÿ“ž
+91-8017322851 MAHINDER ( which I have posted many times in this Thread-u can see if u go to my profile page and look under my previous posts)
he has been a very reliable pimp for long time to me. One important thing to clear , I am neither a pimp nor I am advertising for Mahinder here and I am just suggesting you one okay. U can try him or U can find one by yourself alright. no need for Anyones reference for example mentioning my name and all. u dont have to give anybod's reference. u can directly call him and he can pick u up from any point near SG.
So, if u r looking for something pocket friendly then I would say contact someone other pimps like , Sanjoy, Manob n many more But, not Mahinder. They are also good.

Girls that he shows are obviously ๐Ÿ’‹High-End , ๐Ÿ’‹HOT n ๐Ÿ’‹BOLD n ๐Ÿ’‹YOUNG according to my experiences.
SG is a place where u gotta burgain things by yourself which depends on you presence of mind, appearance, gesture n all moreover practise. U can Burgain that in front of mahinder only while he stands couple of feets away like a bodyguard. No force, If you like the girl and ready to make a deal , u let him know , and he speaks to the girl about you to provide the best service and he assures you that he would be nearby in case u need him. and then u pay the girl the amount u negotiated and his charges to him and enter the room. thats all. Mahinder always helped me to negotiate with the girls.

But, if u want something very pocket friendly in SG then there are buildings like JD,KD, Shree Kamal, BKPaul side buildings like Paritosh, Sanjoy, Munna buildings.

but his soliciting charge is comparatively a bit higher than the other pimps which is not๐Ÿ˜ž pocket friendly at all but its reasonable. u will know if u take service through him. he guarantees your satisfaction like after you go inside the room and if the girl does nakhra u can directly tell him and he will deal with it. but it never happened with me cause everytime The girl I chose through him was a gem. He made sure the service and satisfaction 100% guaranted.

PRESENT SCENERIO : PRICES HAVE GONE HIGH / SKY HIGH FOR SOME PEOPLE AFTER COVID SCENERIO & SERVICES HAS GONE DOWN. U CAN'T COMPARE 2022 WITH 2012 RIGHT! ITS A HUGE DIFFERENCE. OLD IS ALWAYS GOLD. SO IF U R A GUY WHO SPEND ON MONGERING AFTER LOOKING AT THE POCKET THEN I WOULD SUGGEST YOU ANY OTHER BUILDINGS BUT NOT PREMIUMS.

thanks.
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿ‘

MAHINDER PIC-

View attachment 221522
Hello Jhony,

Thanks a ton for the help. Delighted to connect with like minded people having similar likes and interests.

Post selecting the girl, I thought payment was only to be made to the girl and not the PIMP. Don't these guys receive their commission from the girls ? Do I have to pay the PIMP ?

Regards,
Kool Monger

Hello Jhony,

Thanks a ton for the help. Delighted to connect with like minded people having similar likes and interests.

Post selecting the girl, I thought payment was only to be made to the girl and not the PIMP. Don't these guys receive their commission from the girls ? Do I have to pay the PIMP ?

Regards,
Kool Monger
YES YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT MY FRIEND ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

EITHER WAY WHATEVER YOU PAY GETS DIVIDED RIGHT THEN AND THERE WHILE YOU ARE ENTERING THE ROOM AND WHEN U R PAYING THE GIRL YOUR NEGOTIATED AMOUNT. THINK, YOU PAY THE GIRL WHATEVER U NEGOTIATED AMOUNT AND THE PIMP GETS HIS CUT FROM THERE RIGHT WHEN YOU ENTER THE ROOM. THE GIRL TAKE THE MONEY FROM YOU AND PAYS HIM ONCE YOU ENTER AND SHE GOES OUT, GOES OUT AND PAY THE PIMP HIS CUT AND COMES BACK TO THE ROOM. WELL, THIS IS ONE WAY. IT IS SCENERIO 1.

SCENERIO 2 : THE ANOTHER ONE IS THE SAME PROCESS. IT'S JUST YOU PAY THE GIRL HER PART ONLY, WHICH IS THEN MUST BE A BIT LESS THAN SCENERIO 1 WHICH IS WITHOUT THE PIMP'S CUT AND YOU PAY THE PIMP DIRECTLY AND HE LEAVES OUTSIDE ASSURING YOU THAT HE WILL BE AROUND IN CASE U NEED ANYTHING.

SCENERIO 1 is most common. SCENERIO 2 happens with only who are pretty regulars with exceptional cases only.

SO, IN BOTH THE CASES TOTAL AMOUNT REMAINS SAME YOU SEE ๐Ÿฅ‚

SO IN CASE OF MAHINDER YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY HIM SEPERATELY OR JUST MAYBE ALTOGETHER JUST TO THE GIRL FROM WHERE HE WILL GET HIS CUT
I THINK THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE.

GIVE ALL OF YOU AN EXAMPLE FROM JD HERE SINCE WE ARE DISCUSSING THIS TOPIC HERE SO THAT U WILL HAVE AN IDEA OF PERCENTAGE OF COMMISIONS:
IMAGINE, U TOOK A GIRL AND PAID FOR YOUR ONE SHORT TIME ACTION FOR INR 350. THE GIRL GETS ONLY INR 125 OUT OF IT FOR HERSELF JUST IMAGINE
๐Ÿ˜ฎ. YOU CAN DO THE MATH TO CALCULATE THE PERCENTAGE RIGHT. THE REST GOES TO THE BUILDING OWNER & THE PERSON SHE IS WORKING UNDER IN THAT BUILDING / FLOOR ( OWNER CUT IS DIFFERENT MY FRIEND ) .

[STATED BY A HOOKER๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ HERSELF FROM JD AKA. MANIK CHOWDHURY'S BARO BARI, WHEN I ASKED HER HOW MUCH SHE GETS FROM A SHORT-ACTION]

THANKS FOR HIGHLIGHTING โญTHE COMISSION POINTโญ. I guess there is no misunderstanding anymore.

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:
Will be coming to Kolkata this Saturday. Could anyone suggest a good spa around Howrah station. I have read some good things about L@^@N@ but would love more suggestions.
I would suggest going to a MP would be better than Lavana Spa from my experience

YES YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT MY FRIEND ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

EITHER WAY WHATEVER YOU PAY GETS DIVIDED RIGHT THEN AND THERE WHILE YOU ARE ENTERING THE ROOM AND WHEN U R PAYING THE GIRL YOUR NEGOTIATED AMOUNT. THINK, YOU PAY THE GIRL WHATEVER U NEGOTIATED AMOUNT AND THE PIMP GETS HIS CUT FROM THERE RIGHT WHEN YOU ENTER THE ROOM. THE GIRL TAKE THE MONEY FROM YOU AND PAYS HIM ONCE YOU ENTER AND SHE GOES OUT, GOES OUT AND PAY THE PIMP HIS CUT AND COMES BACK TO THE ROOM. WELL, THIS IS ONE WAY. IT IS SCENERIO 1.

SCENERIO 2 : THE ANOTHER ONE IS THE SAME PROCESS. IT'S JUST YOU PAY THE GIRL HER PART ONLY, WHICH IS THEN MUST BE A BIT LESS THAN SCENERIO 1 WHICH IS WITHOUT THE PIMP'S CUT AND YOU PAY THE PIMP DIRECTLY AND HE LEAVES OUTSIDE ASSURING YOU THAT HE WILL BE AROUND IN CASE U NEED ANYTHING.

SCENERIO 1 is most common. SCENERIO 2 happens with only who are pretty regulars with exceptional cases only.

SO, IN BOTH THE CASES TOTAL AMOUNT REMAINS SAME YOU SEE ๐Ÿฅ‚

SO IN CASE OF MAHINDER YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY HIM SEPERATELY OR JUST MAYBE ALTOGETHER JUST TO THE GIRL FROM WHERE HE WILL GET HIS CUT
I THINK THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE.

GIVE ALL OF YOU AN EXAMPLE FROM JD HERE SINCE WE ARE DISCUSSING THIS TOPIC HERE SO THAT U WILL HAVE AN IDEA OF PERCENTAGE OF COMMISIONS:
IMAGINE, U TOOK A GIRL AND PAID FOR YOUR ONE SHORT TIME ACTION FOR INR 350. THE GIRL GETS ONLY INR 125 OUT OF IT FOR HERSELF JUST IMAGINE
๐Ÿ˜ฎ. YOU CAN DO THE MATH TO CALCULATE THE PERCENTAGE RIGHT. THE REST GOES TO THE BUILDING OWNER & THE PERSON SHE IS WORKING UNDER IN THAT BUILDING / FLOOR ( OWNER CUT IS DIFFERENT MY FRIEND ) .

[STATED BY A HOOKER๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ HERSELF FROM JD AKA. MANIK CHOWDHURY'S BARO BARI, WHEN I ASKED HER HOW MUCH SHE GETS FROM A SHORT-ACTION]

THANKS FOR HIGHLIGHTING โญTHE COMISSION POINTโญ. I guess there is no misunderstanding anymore.
JhonyLittle
Thanks for the clarity Jhony. Clear now.

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’–THE GOLDEN MAP ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ—บ ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ

I HAE BEEN WORKING ON TO UPDATE THE SG MAP RECENTLY. IF EVERYTHING ELSE IS COOL THEN HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO RELEASE & SHARE ITโญ ON 08.09.2022 โญ

The Golden Map1.gif
1658767432789.png
The Goldem Map release date.gif

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:

HI

KoolMonger ๐Ÿค

thanks.
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿ‘

MAHINDER PIC-

View attachment 221522
Buddy, what's the range of budget for Mahinder's high end girls? For single shot, double shot & single shot with naked dance.

If you please share a comparison for the rate list (building wise), will be a great help for the NEW people (in SG) like me. Appreciate your cooperation.

Buddy, what's the range of budget for Mahinder's high end girls? For single shot, double shot & single shot with naked dance.

If you please share a comparison for the rate list (building wise), will be a great help for the NEW people (in SG) like me. Appreciate your cooperation.

๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝHi @desiguy ,

I get your point Bro
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ.

I can see U are a very Senior Monger as u registered in this community since 2013 as shows in your profile.

Bro, First I would request you to please scroll up and read my previous 2 posts & then come back to this post again. Here, click on the below links to directly go to those posts-

โญTOPIC - PREMIUMโญ

As I mentioned earlier that If Someone is looking for Standard Service from Angels & money is not an issue, then the SG is your Oyster because there is no B&S (Bait n Switch) (which is now a common practise in the market by the MPs/SPs, I have no idea about INDIES but In SG u get what u see and choose) & moreover security and guarantee of the service. Pardon, I guess you are a person who maintains his standard and taste of choosing girls since I found in one of your earlier post where you mentioned you like Premium Indies in reference with this post

So, I assume money is not an issue for you.

Breakdown of what we Pay-
IN SG PREMIUM BUILDINGS WHATEVER U SPEND GOES IN THREE WAYS - THE ANGEL, THE BUILDING OWNER / THE MANAGER SHE WORKS UNDER & (THE PIMP - *lets name them SECONDARY PIMP* ) [ HERE ROOMS ARE RENTED BY THE GIRL DIRECTLY ]
ON THE OTHER HAND, IN CHEAP BUILDINGS IT ALSO GOES IN THREE WAYS - THE GIRL, THE BUILDING OWNER & (THE FLOOR MANAGER SHE WORKS UNDER - *lets name them PRIMARY PIMP *) but no *SECONDARY PIMP* exist here. [ HERE ROOMS ARE RENTED BY THE PRIMARY PIMPS ]

[ Why I break it down and explain so that you have/gain a basic idea where ur money is going, into whose pocket and depending on which u know/learn how much u have/need to bargain to the next person if you are told an absurd amount by anyone in SG.] ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now coming to the point,

For Act Part Only - So, if you are visiting a premium buildings ( It doesn't matter u go with Specifically Mahinder or maybe someone else but definitely a genuine pimp ),then in present market the damage may vary from 2K-4K to till 6K INR for a single shot or maybe more ( again depends on how much you bargain and the building you are visiting ) and u can do the math for 2 shots -just doble it what you paying for single act , but u can always try to negotiate when it comes to 2 shots from single shot & for FULL NIGHT (Unlimited Action) may cost around 12K to upto 15K till 25K to even 30K๐Ÿ˜‰ . It's worth mentioning that there is no fixed/specific rate for a specific PREMIUM building you see cause it depends on the girls and the girls fixes their own charges. But if you say between Premium & semi-Premium Buildings, there is a difference of more or less 1K - 1.5K INR. Moreover, I am NO PIMP. And this is also a fact that the girl u met yesterday maybe today she left and a new one replaced her. Most importantly, Girls in a premium building all doesn't have same rates. moreover, Profiles keep changing which is the best part cause that's how SG is never boring & remains always colorful. U may contact any genuine pimp/Mahinder if u like directly for further queries. (His contact is already shared ). Every premium building has got 3 categories of girl in my opinion, A-Type ( Ultimate quality u can't take your eyes off ), B-Type ( Does look like an angel but in suboptimal level but they provide the best quality service which I have experienced) & lastly C-Types (Have got looks but Drama Queen and constantly keep on asking for extra tips since the beginning of the act). so, it depends what you are dealing with basically. The higher category u choose, higher the prices goes up. That's why u need a genuine PIMP who knows who and which building to take you to. otherwise u might find her not worthy of the amount u spending on her.

For dance part separately ( Act not included but clothes comes off during dance, full naked, u can suck her melons but few denies , few allows ), It may vary from 3.5K-6K INR for an hour in an AC room for a GEM depending on different buildings/angels.

Now, For dance + act Together - you can again do the math but in common cases, Dance + Act may come at a bit comparatively cheaper like a discount on the total price depending on your bargaining capability.

๐Ÿ˜‰clever/pro people do it this way, first they choose one item if they really like someone , goes with her for a dance / single short action, then if the girl able to please him then they extends the duration further for another shot/dance/both. if not, they jump to another girl/building/floor. Many New Faces who look for starting their SG premium Innings, do Joint Mongering in group as it becomes cost effective especially for dance sessions. And, it also helps for new people to get familiar with the atmosphere of SG Premiums and then when they become a Pro they venture alone. I suggest for the New mongers to do joint venture in SG until they become a pro & If You are planning to venture alone then u should be ready to spend between somewehre 5K minumum - 10K or more for standard service. Now, All SG Premium Buildings most of them accepts UPI Payment / Paytm / Google pay I have heard not tried yet so can't confirm. Try to avoid Carrying BULK CASH in SG. cause they are really good at snuffing into ur pocket even from a distance & u become a target customer to them. So, always get there with help of a genuine *SECONDARY PIMP* (for PREMIUM BUILDINGS ONLY) ๐Ÿป

Except JD, KD, Arjun Den, ShreeKamal from the list I posted, rest all most of them are Premium/ few are Semi Premium. You gotta Try your luck in all of them to find your DreamAngel๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ.

( list of SG Buildings )

I guess that helps you.

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
Hi @desiguy ,

I get your point Bro
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ.

I can see U are a very Senior Monger as u registered in this community since 2013 as shows in your profile.

Bro, First I would request you to please scroll up and read my previous 2 posts & then come back to this post again. Here, click on the below links to directly go to those posts-

โญTOPIC - PREMIUMโญ

As I mentioned earlier that If Someone is looking for Standard Service from Angels & money is not an issue, then the SG is your Oyster because there is no B&S (Bait n Switch) (which is now a common practise in the market by the MPs/SPs, I have no idea about INDIES but In SG u get what u see and choose) & moreover security and guarantee of the service. Pardon, I guess you are a person who maintains his standard and taste of choosing girls since I found in one of your earlier post where you mentioned you like Premium Indies in reference with this post

So, I assume money is not an issue for you.

Breakdown of what we Pay-
IN SG PREMIUM BUILDINGS WHATEVER U SPEND GOES IN THREE WAYS - THE ANGEL, THE BUILDING OWNER / THE MANAGER SHE WORKS UNDER & (THE PIMP - *lets name them SECONDARY PIMP* ) [ HERE ROOMS ARE RENTED BY THE GIRL DIRECTLY ]
ON THE OTHER HAND, IN CHEAP BUILDINGS IT ALSO GOES IN THREE WAYS - THE GIRL, THE BUILDING OWNER & (THE FLOOR MANAGER SHE WORKS UNDER - *lets name them PRIMARY PIMP *) but no *SECONDARY PIMP* exist here. [ HERE ROOMS ARE RENTED BY THE PRIMARY PIMPS ]

[ Why I break it down and explain so that you have/gain a basic idea where ur money is going, into whose pocket and depending on which u know/learn how much u have/need to bargain to the next person if you are told an absurd amount by anyone in SG.] ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now coming to the point,

For Act Part Only - So, if you are visiting a premium buildings ( It doesn't matter u go with Specifically Mahinder or maybe someone else but definitely a genuine pimp ),then in present market the damage may vary from 2K-4K to till 6K INR for a single shot or maybe more ( again depends on how much you bargain and the building you are visiting ) and u can do the math for 2 shots -just doble it what you paying for single act , but u can always try to negotiate when it comes to 2 shots from single shot & for FULL NIGHT (Unlimited Action) may cost around 12K to upto 15K till 25K to even 30K๐Ÿ˜‰ . It's worth mentioning that there is no fixed/specific rate for a specific PREMIUM building you see cause it depends on the girls and the girls fixes their own charges. But if you say between Premium & semi-Premium Buildings, there is a difference of more or less 1K - 1.5K INR. Moreover, I am NO PIMP. And this is also a fact that the girl u met yesterday maybe today she left and a new one replaced her. Most importantly, Girls in a premium building all doesn't have same rates. moreover, Profiles keep changing which is the best part cause that's how SG is never boring & remains always colorful. U may contact any genuine pimp/Mahinder if u like directly for further queries. (His contact is already shared ). Every premium building has got 3 categories of girl in my opinion, A-Type ( Ultimate quality u can't take your eyes off ), B-Type ( Does look like an angel but in suboptimal level but they provide the best quality service which I have experienced) & lastly C-Types (Have got looks but Drama Queen and constantly keep on asking for extra tips since the beginning of the act). so, it depends what you are dealing with basically. The higher category u choose, higher the prices goes up. That's why u need a genuine PIMP who knows who and which building to take you to. otherwise u might find her not worthy of the amount u spending on her.

For dance part separately ( Act not included but clothes comes off during dance, full naked, u can suck her melons but few denies , few allows ), It may vary from 3.5K-6K INR for an hour in an AC room for a GEM depending on different buildings/angels.

Now, For dance + act Together - you can again do the math but in common cases, Dance + Act may come at a bit comparatively cheaper like a discount on the total price depending on your bargaining capability.

๐Ÿ˜‰clever/pro people do it this way, first they choose one item if they really like someone , goes with her for a dance / single short action, then if the girl able to please him then they extends the duration further for another shot/dance/both. if not, they jump to another girl/building/floor. Many New Faces who look for starting their SG premium Innings, do Joint Mongering in group as it becomes cost effective especially for dance sessions. And, it also helps for new people to get familiar with the atmosphere of SG Premiums and then when they become a Pro they venture alone. I suggest for the New mongers to do joint venture in SG until they become a pro & If You are planning to venture alone then u should be ready to spend between somewehre 5K minumum - 10K or more for standard service. Now, All SG Premium Buildings most of them accepts UPI Payment / Paytm / Google pay I have heard not tried yet so can't confirm. Try to avoid Carrying BULK CASH in SG. cause they are really good at snuffing into ur pocket even from a distance & u become a target customer to them. So, always get there with help of a genuine *SECONDARY PIMP* (for PREMIUM BUILDINGS ONLY) ๐Ÿป

Except JD, KD, Arjun Den, ShreeKamal from the list I posted, rest all most of them are Premium/ few are Semi Premium. You gotta Try your luck in all of them to find your DreamAngel๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ.

( list of SG Buildings )

I guess that helps you.
JhonyLittle
Excellent

๐ŸŒŸKD SG - GET A CHEAPEST BUT AWSOME BLOWJOB IN YOUR LIFE๐ŸŒŸ

AS I ALWAYS KEEP SAYING IT ALWAYS DEPENDS ON YOUR BUDGET OFCOURSE.
HERE , I CAN TELL U A LOW BUDGET PLACE IN SG BECAUSE NOT ALL OF US ARE AS RICH AS TO THROW HARD EARNED NOTES HERE N THERE.
HERE DAMAGE SHOULD BE AROUND 700/HOUR INCLUDES 2 ACTIONS AND INR 350-400 FOR SINGLE ENCOUNTER TILL YOU CUM.๐Ÿ’ฆ
IN MY OPINION, KD IS YOUR BEST OPTION FOR BJ LOVERS IN SG. FIRST, IT'S SITUATED IN A HASSLE FREE CORNER (LESS LE ACTIVITY IF YOU FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS CORRECTLY) .
REACH BK PAUL CROSSING ( WHERE RABINDRA SARANI & BK PAUL AVE INTERSECTS EACH OTHER )
22ยฐ35'44.3"N 88ยฐ21'42.2"E ( AS PER G-MAP
THEN, TAKE A SIDEWALK ALONG THE RABINDRA SARANI TILL
H9V6+CFQ (AS PER G-MAP -KD CAR WASH TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

correlate your g-map location with below pics for better unerstanding of KD Location.

AND, U REACHED UR DESTINATION. LOOK FOR THE LADY NAMED "SITADI" AKA."CHORDI" . SHE IS THE BOSS. ENTER, CHOOSE , HAVE FUN.
ENJOY.
YOUR SEQUENCE OF CHOICE FOR ๐Ÿ‘…BJ SHOULD BE - BINA*, VARSHA*, PRITI, AND OTHERS - ASHA, SUMONA AND ETC including Sitadi's suggestion if any new faces....DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY

REQUEST: PLEASE DO NOT HIKE THE PRICE PAYING MORE THAN WHAT MENTIONED ABOVE OR THE ONGOING RATE WHICH I AM NOT AWARE OF.

PICS ATTACHED :
FIRST PIC - WHERE U TAKE A LEFT TURN WHILE WALKING DOWN FROM THE BK PAUL CROSSING

1658608408522.png

SECOND PIC - ENTRANCE OF KD / FOLLOW THE RED ARROW
1658608494078.png

1660922766585.png

1660923500868.png
Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:

๐ŸŒŸJD SG ANOTHER CHEAP BUILDING - TRY THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHERE TO START FROM๐ŸŒŸ

My dear Fellow Mongers๐Ÿ‘Š
I don't want you to face difficulties that I faced in my mongering life. I totally understand your frustration and that u r looking for someone who might show you the way in your life like a big brother when u r in NEED. Here, I make it simple & easier for you. I am just trying to make you understand SG better which simplifies directions for u to venture hassle free.

There you go - JD aka. Manik CHowdhury r Baro Bari A very old & Popular Building For the ones who willing to start their mongering innings.
go to your google MAP search box
then search for
H9V7+QG Kolkata, West Bengal
you are supposed to find The building named Maa parbati bhandar(modi dukaan)- That's the JD building๐Ÿ˜‰

As I mentioned it is a cheap building , hygiene maybe an issue to you if that's your first priority. otherwise, many finds this building a Supernova.
Now to enter the building You have to enter the building from the Abinash Kabiraj Street Side.
You are supposed to see a Tricolored Flag Post click here for ๐Ÿšฉ in G-map๐Ÿ“ in the corner of the Building.(Pic Attached & follow direction)
You will see there is Narrow entrance beside a Multipurpose shop which sells cold drink, Cigarettes' etc. under this building if you have followed the instructions right.
That's it. You have entered to JD my Friend.
point to be noted: The cold drinks or multipurpose shop & Maa parbati bhandar(modi dukaan) are the two different shops. don't get confused.

Now, If you face problems or difficulties to reach or find the building
then either simply name MAMA of 1st Floor JD after u reach near to JD to anyone showing the building
or Sanjoy of JD ground floor left wing . So, the person u r asking mentioning their names can guide you to right way. U can then take their contacts by yourself.

Both of them has Different collections. So call one at a time. I prefer MAMA 1st floor cause His birds are reliable. Never does Nakhras. Sanjoy is also good.Any one of them can pick you up once you reach in Abinash Kabiraj Street or even Sovabazar Metro or best if u reach nearby Prem Bandhan - The Premium Red Building by yourself.

HERE ALSO DAMAGE IS AROUND 700/HOUR INCLUDES 2 ACTIONS AND INR 350-400 FOR SINGLE ENCOUNTER TILL YOU CUM.๐Ÿ’ฆ & FULL NIGHT ACTION (UNLIMITED SHOTS) 1.2K - 1.5K (THEY ASK FOR 1.5K, BUT TRY TO BARGAIN)

HIGHLIGHT : BEST THING ABOUT JD IS SPENDING A NIGHT. IT'S SAFE ONCE YOU ARE INSIDE. NIGHT ARE ACCOUNTABLE FROM 12MIDNIGH TILL 7AM COMING MORNING. COSTS AROUND INR 1.2K - 1.5K (UNLIMITED SHOTS)

1658609606191.png

Added a new photo because the last one was a bit hazy

1660921202238.png

at 6:08 of the video you will find this Flag Post on the left side corner of your screen.
This video I shared just for the pointing purpose of the flagpost
( Please don't walk all the way like the person did in this video. The owner of the video walked the whole SG for his own video purpose. Don't do that. )

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:
You rock..appreciate your time and selfless help to mankind. Stay blessed!!
THANKS FOR YOUR WARM WORDS.
ALL THE BEST
๐Ÿ‘Š

LOOKING FORWARD

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:
โญNIGHT VIEW SGโญ

(This Post is especially for the Full Night / LATE NIGHT SG Venturers)

Dear Mongers,

What I try to share here with you all is a One Hundred Percent Proper INTEL- INTEL that takes time for me to travel & gather information on behalf of you which I never Mind as far as this helps the community.

So, Here is an important one for you -

In SG, All the building's Main entrance/gate closes sharp at 12AM MIDNIGHT (The ground rule), even few buildings at 11:45PM. If you arrive at any building's gate before that time you can enter freely (preferably before 11:30pm) & come out freely (before 11:45pm), after giving a overall look at the profiles inside that building. Nobody Cares. But, after midnight as the clock ticks to sharp 12AM all building's gates officially closes which means there will be a person standing at every main gate of all the buildings (which is pretty common & normal scenery ). They ask for a INR 50 - INR 100 to open the already closed gate for you if you are willing to get out / plan to extend your visit to another building. It's kind of tip to the gate keeperto open the gate for you. So, That means Once you have entered into a building before 11:45PM & the clock hits 12AM before u could leave that building then u got to pay to come out from that building to those Gate keepers the token money I mentioned above. Believe it or not, It's the way it is. Now, The Next Problem is once you get out, The LE awaits outside after 12AM MIDNIGHT. It's their favorite time to catch customers because they are totally aware of the fact that at such Late Night only the cash loaded customers visits SG and they want to fill their own pocket. They don't target all & they are very cunning. They have a tendency to appear in front of you out of nowhere , I guess they hide in a corner & observes people especially new faces & lone mongers. They don't present themselves in proper uniform. They like to remain in shadows in civil dress so u don't recognize them. That's why it's more difficult for normal people to locate them in public. Point is, You never know which one is your BAD DAY. So, If u r venturing alone, and lucky enough to bypass them, they won't bother you then & u got rid of them but sometimes they really do trouble you from which u can get out only after paying them a hefty amount of cash for example 2K-3K. That's why U need a Genuine Pimp especially when u venturing LATE NIGHT in SG. The Pimps are connected with the LEs. If LE finds you alone, they catch you. But, if you are with a Genuine PIMP then the pimp winks at the LE to throw them some kind of signal that the customer(YOU) is a Premium Guy & You are with him so not to trouble you๐Ÿ˜‰ & It's as simple as that. The LE & The PIMPs have their own separate dealings/understandings between themselves I believe, I don't want to get into that discussions honestly & it is beyond my interest. So, Don't Venture alone Late Night especially without a PIMP. What I suggest you is, With your PIMP, Get your Entry before 11PM or earlier to select the building obviously after scouting on all the buildings which is time consuming to find your gem with whom u wanna spend the night with / LATE NIGHT ACTION like Dance/SHOT/MAYBE BOTH & then to Safely EXIT from a building or maybe from SG completely as well if you are not extending your stay till sunrise. Once u r inside and u have a plan to spend full night / late night dance show or venturing or whatever , it's totally safe inside. Just when you come out don't hesitate to dial / take help of your PIMP that's all. LE has no authority to enter into a building or a room there, mind it. If they wanna trouble you they can only do it on road but only if they find you alone. NOT IF YOU ARE WITH A PIMP. Follow all these to avoid LE Issue.

The Last but Least, If you willing to come out of SG alone after spending a FULL NIGHT ACTION, then I suggest you remain in SG till 7AM at least. Don't plan to come out Alone without your PIMP's help if it's early morning. Else U may find same LE Issues early morning around (5AM - 7AM) sometimes on your way out. Remember, If u are seeking to exit SG that early ,then on the other hand the LEs are also aware of the fact that the customers who stayed behind at night most of them intend to exit SG early morning. It's also their favorite time to catch customers. But usually after 7AM, The Sun rises well enough to start the Day for everyone like office going people & It's usually safe to come out alone. But, You can always take help of your pimp to come out of SG safely / hassle free if he is still available over phone (Fact is that they are also hard working people & They work overnight, goes to bed early morning). Genuine PIMPS always helps their customers irrespective of timing. No matter wherever they are busy with / even if they are in deep sleep, should come to show you the EXIT till Metro if you insist him. He may charge a few Bucks as a tip which depends on pimp to pimp and how friendly you are with him.

So the LE activity disappears as the normal day starts . They reappears at around the 11PM at night at the same places to catch customers pocket full of cash again.

CONCLUSION:
๐Ÿ‘‰NEVER EVER Venture without a Genuine PIMP at Late NIGHT in SG
๐Ÿ‘‰Please Carry changes of INR 50 -INR 100 if you are visiting Late Night to SG ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good Luck. Happy Mongering.

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:

๐ŸŒŸKD SG - GET A CHEAPEST BUT AWSOME BLOWJOB IN YOUR LIFE๐ŸŒŸ

AS I ALWAYS KEEP SAYING IT ALWAYS DEPENDS ON YOUR BUDGET OFCOURSE.
HERE , I CAN TELL U A LOW BUDGET PLACE IN SG BECAUSE NOT ALL OF US ARE AS RICH AS TO THROW HARD EARNED NOTES HERE N THERE.
HERE DAMAGE SHOULD BE AROUND 700/HOUR INCLUDES 2 ACTIONS AND INR 350-400 FOR SINGLE ENCOUNTER TILL YOU CUM.๐Ÿ’ฆ
IN MY OPINION, KD IS YOUR BEST OPTION FOR BJ LOVERS IN SG. FIRST, IT'S SITUATED IN A HASSLE FREE CORNER (LESS LE ACTIVITY IF YOU FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS CORRECTLY) .
REACH BK PAUL CROSSING ( WHERE RABINDRA SARANI & BK PAUL AVE INTERSECTS EACH OTHER )
22ยฐ35'44.3"N 88ยฐ21'42.2"E ( AS PER G-MAP
THEN, TAKE A SIDEWALK ALONG THE RABINDRA SARANI TILL
H9V6+CFQ (AS PER G-MAP -KD CAR WASH TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

correlate your g-map location with below pics for better unerstanding of KD Location.

AND, U REACHED UR DESTINATION. LOOK FOR THE LADY NAMED "SITADI" AKA."CHORDI" . SHE IS THE BOSS. ENTER, CHOOSE , HAVE FUN.
ENJOY.
YOUR SEQUENCE OF CHOICE FOR ๐Ÿ‘…BJ SHOULD BE - BINA*, VARSHA*, PRITI, AND OTHERS - ASHA, SUMONA AND ETC including Sitadi's suggestion if any new faces....DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY

REQUEST: PLEASE DO NOT HIKE THE PRICE PAYING MORE THAN WHAT MENTIONED ABOVE OR THE ONGOING RATE WHICH I AM NOT AWARE OF.

PICS ATTACHED :
FIRST PIC - WHERE U TAKE A LEFT TURN WHILE WALKING DOWN FROM THE BK PAUL CROSSING

View attachment 222463

SECOND PIC - ENTRANCE OF KD / FOLLOW THE RED ARROW
View attachment 222464

Regards,
JhonyLitle
๐Ÿป

[NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON ๐Ÿ‘ BUTTON IF YOU LIKE MY POSTS]
Thanks for sharing this friend
Yes the buildings around that area have the same rate as I have noticed

As one crosses that Sachin's friends and takes the first right
There is a treasure of buildings all same rate, boudis might cost lesser
And services are good enough but depends on the girl and all
After all, all want recurring customers

Thanks for sharing this friend
Yes the buildings around that area have the same rate as I have noticed

As one crosses that Sachin's friends and takes the first right
There is a treasure of buildings all same rate, boudis might cost lesser
And services are good enough but depends on the girl and all
After all, all want recurring customers

โญKD ANNEX-Y2Xโญ
(Y2X - Yet To Explore)

๐ŸคThanks A Ton @Romanticloveguy ,

Heard about that Place A LOT โœ‹
Please Recommend/Share Any Specific building
๐Ÿ› / Any Particular contact ๐Ÿค™or Worth Mentioning Any Particular Girl ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ/ Boudi ๐Ÿ˜of your Choice there depending on your Experience in that specific Alley. That would be really Helpful as I plan to Explore more or less all the highyield buildings & Unfold the mystery of That Alley.
As much as I recollect my memory, There happen to be a ๐Ÿ‘‰F.L>SHOP / Small Wine Shop๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜‰on the left hand side just at the starting once entered that Alley I believe, because I have already travelled through there to figure out and to sketch the SG MAP.
Please share Intel Focusing on Range of Cost ๐Ÿค‘as per durations & whether they are time watchers & The girl's roleplay in BJ & all other Vital particulars
I like to venture in there definitely๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ & come back here with more details about them in Near Future ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

1659627674636.png

That's " THE ONE " I Believe.

Please Shed some More Lights in this Regard so it helps, I insist๐Ÿป

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:
๐Ÿ™„NOT EVERYDAY IS YOUR DAY๐Ÿ˜ž

Visited SG today,
Went to explore KD Annex as I planned today ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ,

As it is a Saturday I guess girls were less, I think many goes back home and comes back again on Sunday maybe. Anyway, ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธFirst SHOT- tried Luck on One village type girl for a shot @โ‚น300+50(tips) on a building in BKPAL side right opposite to the MEDPLUS BKPAL( G-Map - H9V6+VH Kolkata, West Bengal )-she seem to join on her first day today, though didn't feel so but service was Okay (6/10) nice natural boobs, but no BJ, I didn't even expect many things in โ‚น300, so can say all over nothing exceptional but finished action ๐Ÿ’ฆ. then ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ straight upto the KD-totally dead scene found-so left Sitadi was pushing too hard for it as being first customer of the day but ignored and managed to escape, then ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธto 10No ( G-Map - H9V6+CG Kolkata, West Bengal - It shows "Kaka building1" ) in KD Annex and another building ahead of it back2back - in 10 No, 3 floors visited, many items but no Item I found that stole my attention, then this next Building ahead of it right in the corner of that same alley (G-Map - H9V6+8GQ Kolkata, West Bengal ), on 1st floor they got real young 20s profiles -took one of them @โ‚น400- but a total Dead Fish & a real โŒ›time watcher so left without hesitation even without finishing action, Thought to take another one in the ground floor but couldn't rely after what has happened, maybe next time. At last, went back ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ to JD 1st floor Mama-took one girl ,released my frustration๐Ÿ’ฆ .

Overall - 2 Actions
Damage - total โ‚น(350+400+350) = โ‚น1100
WIR- NO, none of them.
FEELING TOTALLY EXHAUSTED AS IT WAS A MISERABLE SCORCHING HOT DAY / WALKED A LOT

CONCLUSION :
๐Ÿ‘‰AS I COVERED ONLY 2 BUILDINGS OF THAT ALLEY, NOT LOOSING HOPE SO EARLY YET. BECAUSE THERE ARE PLENTY OF ROOMS/FLOORS/HOUSES LEFT YET TO EXPLORE OVER THERE
๐Ÿ‘‰NEED 2 DIG MORE FRIENDS, TILL I FIND ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
>
๐Ÿ‘‰HOPING BETTER LUCK FOR NEXT TIME

Let's just call it a DAY

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:
๐Ÿ™„NOT EVERYDAY IS YOUR DAY๐Ÿ˜ž

Visited SG today,
Went to explore KD Annex as I planned today ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ,

As it is a Saturday I guess girls were less, I think many goes back home and comes back again on Sunday maybe. Anyway, ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธFirst SHOT- tried Luck on One village type girl for a shot @โ‚น300+50(tips) on a building in BKPAL side right opposite to the MEDPLUS BKPAL( G-Map - H9V6+VH Kolkata, West Bengal )-she seem to join on her first day today, though didn't feel so but service was Okay (6/10) nice natural boobs, but no BJ, I didn't even expect many things in โ‚น300, so can say all over nothing exceptional but finished action ๐Ÿ’ฆ. then ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ straight upto the KD-totally dead scene found-so left Sitadi was pushing too hard for it as being first customer of the day but ignored and managed to escape, then ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธto 10No ( G-Map - H9V6+CG Kolkata, West Bengal - It shows "Kaka building1" ) in KD Annex and another building ahead of it back2back - in 10 No, 3 floors visited, many items but no Item I found that stole my attention, then this next Building ahead of it right in the corner of that same alley (G-Map - H9V6+8GQ Kolkata, West Bengal ), on 1t floor they got real young profiles on 1st floor-took one of them @โ‚น400- but a total time watcher so left without hesitation even without finishing action, Thought to take another one in the ground floor but couldn't rely after what has happened. At last, went back ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ to JD 1st floor Mama-took one girl ,released my frustration๐Ÿ’ฆ .

Overall - 2 Actions
Damage - total โ‚น(350+400+350) = โ‚น1100
WIR- NO, none of them.
FEELING TOTALLY EXHAUSTED AS IT WAS A MISERABLE SCORCHING HOT TODAY / WALKED A LOT

CONCLUSION :
๐Ÿ‘‰AS I COVERED ONLY 2 BUILDINGS OF THE ALLEY. SO, NOT LOOSING HOPE YET. BECAUSE THERE ARE PLENTY LEFT YET TO EXPLORE
๐Ÿ‘‰NEED 2 DIG MORE FRIENDS, TILL I FIND ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
>
๐Ÿ‘‰HOPING BETTER LUCK FOR NEXT TIME

Let's just call it a DAY
JhonyLittle

[NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON ๐Ÿ‘ BUTTON IF YOU LIKE MY POSTS]
I can understand...
Though I personally was looking forward to try those young girls in the first floor..
Actually what happened with me is that I had visited the room/Ghar beside and now they are saying that now I belong to that Ghar and can't visit the young girls Ghar !

Similar thing had happened to me in a previous building..

However..
So I think you have visited the building just next to 10 number, there is a building in front of it near the dead end
Also in front of that building ( beside 10 number) there is a small lane with two buildings side by side on your left hand side

Regarding the service I think it's a negotiation and money game in the end

I too get frustrated at times because of poor service
Good experiences and bad experiences ๐Ÿ™‚

I can understand...
Though I personally was looking forward to try those young girls in the first floor..
Actually what happened with me is that I had visited the room/Ghar beside and now they are saying that now I belong to that Ghar and can't visit the young girls Ghar !

Similar thing had happened to me in a previous building..

However..
So I think you have visited the building just next to 10 number, there is a building in front of it near the dead end
Also in front of that building ( beside 10 number) there is a small lane with two buildings side by side on your left hand side

Regarding the service I think it's a negotiation and money game in the end

I too get frustrated at times because of poor service
Good experiences and bad experiences ๐Ÿ™‚

โ˜ SUCCESS NEEDS SACRIFICE ๐Ÿป

Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:

๐Ÿ“ฑJD CONTACTS

โญJD GROUND FLOOR RIGHT WINGTUMPADIโ˜Ž+91-628932XXXX
โญJD GROUND FLOOR LEFT WINGSANJOYโ˜Ž+91-990361XXXX
โญJD 1ST FLOOR RIGHT WING
MAMAโ˜Ž +91-900680XXXX
โญJD 1ST FLOOR LEFT WINGRAJMUL โ˜Ž+91-959370XXXX

๐Ÿ“ฑKD CONTACTS

โญKD SITADI aka. CHORDIโ˜Ž+91-900727XXXX

DM me for full information ( ask only last 4 digits )
Cheers ๐Ÿป !!
JhonyLittle ๐Ÿšฌ

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 27th , SATURDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSUNNY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SUNNY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Helen deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  14. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  16. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  17. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  20. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 26th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  23. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely๐Ÿ’“ladies๐Ÿ’‡ Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica ๐Ÿ›ฃ 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds ๐Ÿ“žโ˜Ž 905-597-8880 โ˜Ž
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  31. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐ŸŒนPhoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ3 girls every day ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐNew girl today Kittyโค๏ธpetite and sexy skin๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนProfessional table shower body scrub๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good๐Ÿ‘ deep Deep Tissue Massage ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  42. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 25th , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†•NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back