Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonagaachi Updates

Yes boss the pimps or dallals and the taxi guys have their fixed rate.
They get paid for every customer they bring to these dens but only after the deal is fixed.

Btw interested folks are welcome to Mumbai discord group.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk
Yes you are right

experienced & uninhibited mongers looking for joint mongering or help at sonagachi - please read my old posts and connect at DM if our tastes match.

if you like my mongering style - we can plan joint mongering at sonagachi with naked dance & sex in same room. i am strictly straight & group sex is not important. everything can be planned as per mutual comfort & liking but, we will be in same room. if you are interested - let me know.

i am free in second week of april. i have long experience at sonagachi & know pimps and the setup very well.

please DM your introduction & let me know what you plan to do at sonagachi (girl type / activity) & your dates. read my posts first.

safety, security & confidentiality will be ensured and everything will be planned well.

i wont go out unless there is good compatibility between us. so please DM detailed introduction & what do you wish to do at sonagachi. i am eager to help only because of my fantasy of joint mongering. so please dont message me if you are not okay with joint mongering (all activities in same room). everything will be planned beforehand as per mutual comfort, boundaries & mutual choice.

anyone interested or needing help for full evening or full night of joint mongering at sonagachi today or tomorrow please DM.

before messaging please read my old posts to know my style of mongering. only for joint mongering & activities within the same room (as per mutual comfort). first-timers & time-pass & kids please exuse. please DM & introduce yourself in detail & your plans in shameless detail & contact number - so that we can talk & check whether we are compatible & plan quickly. will go out only if our plans and ideas match and i will help in all ways. safety & privacy assured & expected. kolkata locals please excuse for privacy.

i have good contacts with pimps & long experience at sonagachi and will be able to plan any fantasy at sonagachi as per our mutual likings. all safety precautions will be taken. but no rough sex and no intoxication please. through pimps known to me - specific girls as per our fantasy & requirements can be located for naked dance & sex.

i like to see naked dance in full light & full naked from first song and so avoid premium buildings & go only to mid-range buildings where girls are more uninhibited in all sexual matters. i shamelessly discuss & negotiate everything beforehand to ensure good experience as per plan. joint mongering & voyeurism are my dirty erotic fantasy and so i help friendly & brotherly mongers at sonagachi. not interested in only one hour planning.

at least 3-5 hours action (naked dance or sex) and extra 1-2 hours roaming & searching is required for good sonagachi experience. not interested in hurried outing. i am free today & tomorrow. more discussion at DM.

Last edited:
Hi
Last to last week I had visited a building with the help of a pimp..
That place was really unique
It's near the tram line near BK Paul more
Bang opp a shop called Med Plus

The thing is that I had passed that building many times before
Whenever I passed that place I would see that there is a closed door, so I wouldn't care and go ahead

But when the pimp took me I was totally surprised
Besides the closed door was a gate, and just as I entered I saw so many people

Very unlike the usual buildings I go to
People were sitting on benches
Almost as if they had formed lines

Does anyone know about this place?

Hi - I am from Mumbai. I am planning to visit Kolkata next week for couple of days. Had been to SG earlier but had a very bad experience - literally snatched and looted. I came across this forum and can see some experienced guys who have been to thus place. Appreciate if you can share a few contacts / leads to get there. I have read about places such as N#*l K$$$m*l within SG but do not know how to get there. Any help is appreciated. Please DM me with any info/ contacts.

Hi - I am from Mumbai. I am planning to visit Kolkata next week for couple of days. Had been to SG earlier but had a very bad experience - literally snatched and looted. I came across this forum and can see some experienced guys who have been to thus place. Appreciate if you can share a few contacts / leads to get there. I have read about places such as N#*l K$$$m*l within SG but do not know how to get there. Any help is appreciated. Please DM me with any info/ contacts.
First and foremost never ever enter SG without pimp. I think you made this mistake last time. Just pick a pimp near petrol pump. Tip him handsomely. He is like stuart or captain of Mumbai DBs. Even pimps are more loyal to their customers.

Keep only 1000 or 2000 in your pocket. Most premium buildings has UPI facilities nowadays. Told your pimp that you will pay only in UPI, he will manage accordingly.

My personal suggestion don't go to Neelkamal. It's just an overhyped and overpriced building where girls has ultra pro max attitude. If you can stretch your budget little more than average then go to 10A naya building.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

First and foremost never ever enter SG without pimp. I think you made this mistake last time. Just pick a pimp near petrol pump. Tip him handsomely. He is like stuart or captain of Mumbai DBs. Even pimps are more loyal to their customers.

Keep only 1000 or 2000 in your pocket. Most premium buildings has UPI facilities nowadays. Told your pimp that you will pay only in UPI, he will manage accordingly.

My personal suggestion don't go to Neelkamal. It's just an overhyped and overpriced building where girls has ultra pro max attitude. If you can stretch your budget little more than average then go to 10A naya building.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

:hello ⭐SG MAP⭐

PLEASE FOLLOW THE MAP 🗺

AND HAVE FUN GUYS 🍻

1658171732501.png

PB- Prem Bandhan
JD- Manik Chowdhuryr Baro Bari
NL- Night Lovers
KP- Kanchan Palace
NK- Neel Kamal
DH- Dream House
GB- Ganesh Bhaban
GJ- Ganga Jamuna
Majar- The Masjid / Shrine
KD- no other real name / KD is KD only

Cheers 🍻 !!
JhonyLittle 🚬

[NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON 👍 BUTTON & FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE MY POSTS]

Last edited:
Hi
Last to last week I had visited a building with the help of a pimp..
That place was really unique
It's near the tram line near BK Paul more
Bang opp a shop called Med Plus

The thing is that I had passed that building many times before
Whenever I passed that place I would see that there is a closed door, so I wouldn't care and go ahead

But when the pimp took me I was totally surprised
Besides the closed door was a gate, and just as I entered I saw so many people

Very unlike the usual buildings I go to
People were sitting on benches
Almost as if they had formed lines

Does anyone know about this place?

Please ENLIGHTEN Us RLG

please write a POST commenting
Ur EXPERIENCE, DAMAGE etc.

Cheers 🍻 !!
JhonyLittle 🚬

Last edited:

I have posted the help a long time back

READ MY POST #819

Cheers 🍻 !!
JhonyLittle 🚬

Last edited:
HI, even i want to know what are those mid range buildings, i never went inside SG. its all the 1st few lanes which have all these 3.2K to 4.2K etc. my pimp doesnt even take me, when i insisted that atleast i want to know what is real SG like, he took me to few buildings like 2400/- etc, but i could not go inside those buildings. i just could not stand inside even for few minutes. apologize, i dont mean to demean anyone, but are there any decent buildings where we can go inside the rooms ? can someone give few names or building numbers? may be next time i can try, even i did not visit kolkata since long and now a days, budget is also tight
👉Reach SG🚶‍♂️

Straight up enter the lane as per map E for ENTRY and then when u reach PB Prem Bandhan the red building on your left hand side u are supposed to meet many pimps they will find you....and gather around you , you just name "MAHINDER"....That's all. My friend . That's all..... MAHINDER is your pimp. He will not cheat you. He will show you around whatever u need just ask for it to him that's all. Take his number so that u can contact him on your next time visit. He certainly shows premium girls only

I would suggest you to visit 12 NO. For a dance+Shot until you cum, session that would cost between 4000-5000 can go upto 10K or more. But total VFM . Anyway you should bargain.

Cheers 🍻 !!
JhonyLittle 🚬

Last edited:
Hi Yes I agree with Laprof
You could take the help of a pimp
There are a couple of pimps after you cross the petrol pump
They would be suggesting you min Rs 2200 per hour charges( from my experience ) including his commission
If that is fine initially and you can get a good experience
That amount should give you a decent room ambience too ( ensure that, otherwise don't pay )

Hi Yes I agree with Laprof
You could take the help of a pimp
There are a couple of pimps after you cross the petrol pump
They would be suggesting you min Rs 2200 per hour charges( from my experience ) including his commission
If that is fine initially and you can get a good experience
That amount should give you a decent room ambience too ( ensure that, otherwise don't pay )
Basically the more one pays, the better experience one can get, for example dance/ AC rooms costs more, you can order a beer for both of you too which would also cost something so on..

Went to a building today, I'll call it BK Paul
It's a unique building near BK Paul more, many of you might be knowing about it

In this building the rooms have been further divided into two wooden partitions ( so sound can be heard if it's slightly loud )

Went with a dalal today

The most interesting part about this building is that it's the most busiest building I have seen in the evening

It was looking like a government office with queues of people literally standing in front of the rooms

Had a good experience, the girl was a bit slim and petite
A wonderful person, had a conversation with her too
I enjoyed..

I think she was looking forward for a tip afterwards, though she didn't mention anything

Had already shelled out Rs 1200 for an hr+Rs 100 refreshments so it was quite expensive for me already..

I mean just to think all that can be done with that much money 😄

But chalo theek hai

Satisfied overall

Last edited:
Wanted to share something what I feel
As this is the right group for that

In Kolkata we are fortunate that sexual needs and fantasies can be fulfilled

I feel one shouldn't be in a compulsion to marry or be in a relationship with just any random girl just to satisfy one's sexual wants
But sometimes we do feel so, even if the girl might not be so much compatible
" Chalo theek hai, adjust karlenge " Chalta hai

I used to feel that, sexual frustration would build up and I would look for any decently good looking girl to be in a relationship
Later on the sexual attraction fades and problems would start, leading to horrible break up experiences for both of us
So now thankfully I don't have to be so dependent

Just make some good friends in SG, love and respect them 🙂 🥰

Till I meet that special person

Also Gangtok is like the new Bangkok
Which is great
There are some professional massage parlours there with good massuese girls

Though they are a bit pricey, but quality of ambience and massage services ( most probably extras are provided ) looked good

Cost of one hr full body Balinese oil massage plus hot towel rub in the end will cost Rs 1850

Wanted to share something what I feel
As this is the right group for that

In Kolkata we are fortunate that sexual needs and fantasies can be fulfilled

I feel one shouldn't be in a compulsion to marry or be in a relationship with just any random girl just to satisfy one's sexual wants
But sometimes we do feel so, even if the girl might not be so much compatible
" Chalo theek hai, adjust karlenge " Chalta hai

I used to feel that, sexual frustration would build up and I would look for any decently good looking girl to be in a relationship
Later on the sexual attraction fades and problems would start, leading to horrible break up experiences for both of us
So now thankfully I don't have to be so dependent

Just make some good friends in SG, love and respect them 🙂 🥰

Till I meet that special person

Respect to ALL YOUR THOUGHTS 👍
Hope you were not drunk while writing these.
Keep calm and keep mongering

Cheers 🍻 !!
JhonyLittle 🚬

Last edited:

In this building the rooms have been further divided into two wooden partitions ( so sound can be heard if it's slightly loud )

Went with a dalal today

The most interesting part about this building is that it's the most busiest building I have seen in the evening

It was looking like a government office with queues of people literally standing in front of the rooms

I enjoyed..

I think she was looking forward for a tip afterwards, though she didn't mention anything

Had already shelled out Rs 1200 for an hr+Rs 100 refreshments so it was quite expensive for me already..

But chalo theek hai

Satisfied overall

Bro👌

Please put some lights on the exact building🏛 location📍 of the building that u visited so that others can reach there as well by following ur footsteps🚶‍♂️

In case I missed it wanna visit as well.

Which floor, right or left wing and the name of the girl u took . Please share these details . It will be very helpful

Cheers 🍻 !!
JhonyLittle 🚬

Last edited:

Went with a dalal today

I enjoyed..

But chalo theek hai

Satisfied overall

There are baris in tramlane side like munna's bari, Paritosh etc but who knows you might have found a gold mine. Price is in the range of 800-1200/hr. If you are ok with the below average facilities it is vfm. But you don't need pimps to navigate if entry is on the tramlane road itself but if you take one it is ok to give a tip of 100, pimps don't get a cut from such low cost places or max they get 100-200.

Arun

Message me and I will share some pimps contacts on premium and midrange bldgs

Arun

There are baris in tramlane side like munna's bari, Paritosh etc but who knows you might have found a gold mine. Price is in the range of 800-1200/hr. If you are ok with the below average facilities it is vfm. But you don't need pimps to navigate if entry is on the tramlane road itself but if you take one it is ok to give a tip of 100, pimps don't get a cut from such low cost places or max they get 100-200.

Arun
Yes I agree with you, these baris are really economical in that way
I like to go there regularly so need to keep monthly costs in check
Where I went the only major drawback is the lack of privacy
As the manager is sitting right outside the door!
Otherwise it was quite neat and tidy

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹We have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci 🌹🌹🌹🌹Chloe so nice girl fun player, 🔥🔥🔥Nancy slim body big boobs 36D 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Dining table shower professional body slide😘😘😘😘, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💋💐at 1536 Warden Avenue 🏵💞💐Thursday, ❤Michelle 👄👄for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💥💫💗Thursday ❣ Ruby, 👄👄medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘 Lucy, 👄👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋Thursday, 💞Cindy, 💖abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.👄👄Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  19. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  21. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  23. Red Rose Spa:
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  39. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
Back