Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Relax

I’m not there to remind customers to tip but my old man smell still lingers and warty mud skin face is timeless ? So sorry haters! (Sigh) LoL

Lord Kray

Damn !!
I just realized today is perfect opportunity for a handful of KJ haters who are dying to see lovely girls at JR but staying away bcuz of ugly old Thai guy. The old man is not at the front desk today and almost all the top notch girls are on duty. Don't miss out...lol.

Last edited:
When it comes to roaming hands they usually ask "how much you tip ? " In Chinglish

When it comes to roaming hands they usually ask "how much you tip ? " In Chinglish
The company has a policy not to ask tips and leave it up to the discretion of the customers but sometimes when the girls come across roaming hands, they just want to make sure they will be compensated well. They are so used to getting ripped of by some cheapos who tipped them just 10-20 bucks after groping all over.

Just Relax will have beautiful Eva, cute and shy new young girl Heidi, sensual Eliza, classy and elegant looking Mandy and little spinner Korean Mimi on duty today.

Here is the brief info of the girls on duty today Friday.

Eva... she is in her low to mid 30s , 5' 2" , 100 lbs, nice and slim with beautiful face pretty much like a girl from southern part of Thailand even tho she is Chinese. She may look petite and small but can deliver a very strong massage and quite sensual as well. No wonder she has lots of regulars of her own.

Mandy..she is the newest addition to JR team. She is very good looking lady about 5' 1", 100 lbs with nice curves, nice milky skin and quite pretty in a classy way whom you can be proud of taking her out or be seen in public with. She came from a legit spa to test the water out in semi legit field just like our flirty Apple who is doing so well now at Just Relax. her friend May is coaching her a little at a time but she is still quite shy and might be best for those who are nice, gentle and knows how to treat the ladies well and take the lead.

Heidi..she is our newest addition very young cute shy girl in her mid 20s, about 5' 4" tall, 105 lbs. Her English is just basic like some of our girls May and Mimi. She came from a legit spa to test the water out in semi legit field just like Mandy who's here only 3-4 weeks ago. Her massage is very good but she is a very shy type and still on the learning curves how to tease and please a man , so she might be best for those who prefer to get a very good massage from a beautiful young lady and not expecting too much.

Mimi.. She is a GND looking Korean girl in her 30s, about 5' 1", 100 lbs , nice body with C melons. She looks pretty much like those villain Japanese girls in Kill Bill movie . She has pleasant personality even though her English is very weak. I believe she is one of those girls born and raised in N Korea and China border so she speak both languages very well.

Eliza..she is in her mid 30s, about 5' 1", 100 lbs. petite and slim with sweet friendly personality. She may look small but her massage was quite strong and very sensual at the end and has lots of regulars of her own.

Last edited:
Eliza is much like you stated but I tried her once and was and I wasn’t impressed with her tip request.
She didn’t even mention tip or extras, not a word

Eliza has been warned a few times by the boss not to ask for tips after reading some reviews about how tip hungry she was. We are always make sure she follows the rules regarding tipping. Two days ago, one customer was paying his room fees and tips all on credit card at the front desk and Eliza was hanging around to see how much tip the customer was going to give on the card. I sent her back to their back room and asked the customer whether she asked for tips or not. The customer said No and he tipped her quite generously.

Sometimes it is hard to blame the girls bcuz of some bad cheap asses. One guy last week tipped a girl only 10 bucks after having a HJ with minimal touching. I told her he should pay at least 10 dollars more to make the girl happy. "Do I have to?" is what he asked. I told him it is $40 standard tips in Vaughn spas just for a HJ and the girls here are very reasonable expecting only $20 or so. He just shrugged his shoulder when I added $10 extra tip for the girl on his room fee to his card.

Last edited:
Eliza has been warned a few times by the boss not to ask for tips after reading some reviews about how tip hungry she was. We are always make sure she follows the rules regarding tipping. Two days ago, one customer was paying his room fees and tips all on credit card at the front desk and Eliza was hanging around to see how much tip the customer was going to give on the card. I sent her back to their back room and asked the customer whether she asked for tips or not. The customer said No and he tipped her quite generously.

Sometimes it is hard to blame the girls bcuz of some bad cheap asses. One guy last week tipped a girl only 10 bucks after having a HJ with minimal touching. I told her he should pay at least 10 dollars more to make the girl happy. "Do I have to?" is what he asked. I told him it is $40 standard tips in Vaughn spas just for a HJ and the girls here are very reasonable expecting only $20 or so. He just shrugged his shoulder when I added $10 extra tip for the girl on his room fee to his card.
Hey kray,
Been to some some legit in GTA , sometimes girls come out and talk to person at front. Usually in chinese. Do they ever outright tell the girl or guy at desk if any extras happened or do they keep it on the down low?
On another note, i am usually a fair tipper. Even if she doesnt finish me. Hey sometimes jr plays but doesnt finish. Sometimes girl says " next time..." i dont usually blame the girl. But i do remember at one of the CZ spas the massage was quite shit. No extras (i don't think they do extras maybe YMMV) and expected tips. Legit or not- good service = tips. Extras =tips. Girl at front was pissed that i didnt tip. I was very open about why i didnt tip. She was indignant- as though she (front desk) was getting cut out of her share or something.
Thoughts?

Hey kray,
Been to some some legit in GTA , sometimes girls come out and talk to person at front. Usually in chinese. Do they ever outright tell the girl or guy at desk if any extras happened or do they keep it on the down low?
On another note, i am usually a fair tipper. Even if she doesnt finish me. Hey sometimes jr plays but doesnt finish. Sometimes girl says " next time..." i dont usually blame the girl. But i do remember at one of the CZ spas the massage was quite shit. No extras (i don't think they do extras maybe YMMV) and expected tips. Legit or not- good service = tips. Extras =tips. Girl at front was pissed that i didnt tip. I was very open about why i didnt tip. She was indignant- as though she (front desk) was getting cut out of her share or something.
Thoughts?

I don't know about other spas. Most of JR customers pay room fees and tips to the girl before they leave the room. Girls at JR come out and tell the reception only if the customers haven't paid the room fees and the tips yet or when the customers needed to use their credit cards for payments. They do not discuss anything about extras with the reception.

At JR, tipping is totally up to the discretion of the customer. We are dealing with all kinds of people every day and there is no surprise you might come across some bad asses and cheapos once in a while. There are occasions the customer wanted to leave without tipping the girl bcuz he couldn't cross the finish line or not happy with the girl. If I were at the front desk I will ask the girl what the problem was and if it was his problem, I will make him pay or he will be black listed and won't take his appointments any more. It happened once at the other spa I used to work last yr. I told the guy straight up not to come back. He did come back 2-3 weeks later. I asked all the girls whether anyone willing to take him in. All of them said NO. The poor guy left saying he will go somewhere else.

Last edited:
Just had a one hr session with the new girl Heidi. She looks much better than yesterday and looks younger as well.
I was in the room waiting thinking she might be too shy to massage me since we interviewed her yesterday. As soon as she came into the room I told her nothing to be worried, I was there just to try out her massage and she doesn't need to do anything she doesn't feel comfortable by using Google translate.
She gave me a shy smile and told me to get ready for massage .
Oh..boy. I thought she won't be that good since she is still so young and fairly new in Canada. I was wrong big time. She gave me one of the best massage I have ever had this yr and her technique was quite different from other girls. She makes me feels like she was measuring my body where she wanted to massage and it was so thorough the way she did it. I kept telling her how good she was and how good I was feeling. She was so engaged at what she was doing and getting more comfortable with me and started chit chatting a bit with her broken English.
When the time comes to massage my legs ..she started measuring again and I was thinking and wishing she measures my third leg as well..lol. Seems like she was feeling more comfortable with me and started opening up by massaging my buttocks and inner thighs. All I did was gave her a little directions how I like it and she executed very well like a pro. The best thing was she has learnt what she saw on the sensual touch video we showed her yesterday and was pretty good at copying the techniques she has seen.
All I can say is she is a little gem and I won't even mind seeing her just for a good massage without any extras. Need I say more?

This post is bullshit. I tried Heidi last week and massage very week. Did not take direction well. Only knew how to rub the skin. Maybe that is all an old man needs to feel it is good but that is not a massage. On flip, below average at best.
Wish I didn't listen to the advertising guy and only those who contribute real reviews.
Once bitten, won't let that happen again.

Oh shit. I got caught again . Strike 3. Threes a charm ? I spoke with her she says you were not polite and aggressive ? LoL

Heidi..she is our newest addition very young cute shy girl in her mid 20s, about 5' 4" tall, 105 lbs. Her English is just basic like some of our girls May and Mimi. She came from a legit spa to test the water out in semi legit field just like Mandy who's here only 3-4 weeks ago. Her massage is very good but she is a very shy type and still on the learning curves how to tease and please a man , so she might be best for those who prefer to get a very good massage from a beautiful young lady and not expecting too much.

Lord Kray master marketer ?

This post is bullshit. I tried Heidi last week and massage very week. Did not take direction well. Only knew how to rub the skin. Maybe that is all an old man needs to feel it is good but that is not a massage. On flip, below average at best.
Wish I didn't listen to the advertising guy and only those who contribute real reviews.

Last edited:

Thanks for your money though! :money

Oh shit. I got caught again . Strike 3. Threes a charm ? I spoke with her she says you were not polite and aggressive ? LoL

Lord Kray master marketer ?

I am completely respectful and give gentle suggestions with no pressure with respect to what I would like. If they don't take the hint then I don't peruse. You are clearly just making up shit.

My apologies. I get cranky in my old age. It’s a male menopause thing.

Come again and I will grant you a discount. Just say the code word “Dan” aka Lord Kray.

Our motto “The Customer is #1. Satisfaction Guaranteed ! Or Free HE!” Just be sure you craft a glowing review.

Deal ?

Lord Kray, “The Art of the Thai Deal” #1 best seller on Amazon. Ghost written by my fanboy Mr. ESL Propeller Head. LoL LoL

I am completely respectful and give gentle suggestions with no pressure with respect to what I would like. If they don't take the hint then I don't peruse. You are clearly just making up shit.

Last edited:
One Exception. When I’m told to do laundry and “old man” the phones and reception area, I remind the customer to tip.

Lord Kray, the JR tip enforcer at your service ! LoL

The company has a policy not to ask tips and leave it up to the discretion of the customers but sometimes when the girls come across roaming hands, they just want to make sure they will be compensated well. They are so used to getting ripped of by some cheapos who tipped them just 10-20 bucks after groping all over.

Last edited:

Since Eliza cannot defend herself of accusations of tip mongering I will offer an explanation on her position. I have seen her and others at JR many times, you could say I am a regular client. I am very pleased with the quality of service provided by Eliza, as well as the other girls. I generally tip respectfully well. Once, after a great session, I tipped her much lower than usual and there was not even a flinch at the amount. She simply said thank you, as usual. A week later, I booked again and she still did not mention anything nor did she hold back on quality and service level. I did ask her why some people would post negative reviews that she is tip hungry and she told me the story. Apparently, a client asked Eliza for services beyond her level of comfort and modesty and he started offering higher and higher tips for highly elevated service demand. She declined his offers and demand for higher mileage partially because she did not feel comfortable with the way he was behaving. I think he got angry because he felt he was entitled to have this service and felt that the amount of tip "asked" was too high. In his mind he was probably negotiating higher bids to get the service, while Eliza was not negotiating but rather just declining to provide him with his desired extras at any amount. Upon leaving he did complain to management and consoled his bruised ego by posting on this board.

Eliza is one of the consistently better service providers and it is only fair to be realistic about your expectations and to tip for the positive experience.

Since Eliza cannot defend herself of accusations of tip mongering I will offer an explanation on her position. I have seen her and others at JR many times, you could say I am a regular client. I am very pleased with the quality of service provided by Eliza, as well as the other girls. I generally tip respectfully well. Once, after a great session, I tipped her much lower than usual and there was not even a flinch at the amount. She simply said thank you, as usual. A week later, I booked again and she still did not mention anything nor did she hold back on quality and service level. I did ask her why some people would post negative reviews that she is tip hungry and she told me the story. Apparently, a client asked Eliza for services beyond her level of comfort and modesty and he started offering higher and higher tips for highly elevated service demand. She declined his offers and demand for higher mileage partially because she did not feel comfortable with the way he was behaving. I think he got angry because he felt he was entitled to have this service and felt that the amount of tip "asked" was too high. In his mind he was probably negotiating higher bids to get the service, while Eliza was not negotiating but rather just declining to provide him with his desired extras at any amount. Upon leaving he did complain to management and consoled his bruised ego by posting on this board.

Eliza is one of the consistently better service providers and it is only fair to be realistic about your expectations and to tip for the positive experience.

haha...pretty much like the story of Renee from SL asking $80 just for a hand job a while back about 2 yrs ago. The guy came over here and posted Renee was greedy money hungry and asked $80 tips just for a HJ and such after he was declined for uncomfortable extras from Renee. Some idiots jumped in here and bashing Renee and SL until I came in and revealed the truth. You have to learn to read here with a grain of salt cuz some guys in here are very ill minded.

That's why we always ask the customers if everything was ok and do they ask for tips and such whenever we have new girls. We have a new girl last week and two customers tipped her $80 each on their credit cards. The tips seems a bit high, so I asked whether she asked for tips. Both customers said No. I guess it was her fun personality and attitude that earned her the good tips.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💋💐at 1536 Warden Avenue 🏵💞💐Thursday, ❤Michelle 👄👄for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💥💫💗Thursday ❣ Ruby, 👄👄medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘 Lucy, 👄👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋Thursday, 💞Cindy, 💖abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.👄👄Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  10. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  12. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  19. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  21. Red Rose Spa:
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  34. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  37. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  38. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  40. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
Back