Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Janick in Longueuil....5 stars services

Went to see Jannick last week; would have taken Joanne as well, but she didn't seem to be available. Have had wonderful sessions with them both. They're a bit pricey, but know their stuff. Thought it was a sure thing.

Alas, just like with model railroads, I guess, there are no sure things in this hobby.

Call two hours ahead, didn't recognize the bright chirpy voice, but she assures me she's Jannick. Make appt. Arrive, buzz, they ask me to come back in a few minutes. I do. It's worth it, I figure. Anyone can run over time now and then, right?

On my return, they buzz me up. Greeted by a SP I've never seen before. She's on the phone. Hands the phone to me, confusion reigns, takes a while to figure out that it's an off site "receptionist".

It turned out that Jannick, who is the owner, had hired a new receptionist, Marie, who handles calls for appointments remotely. Marie had told me she was Jannick, which was very reassuring at the time. Except that she forgot to tell the Jannick about the appt. Not just mine. Several of appts. (Doesn't really seem like that hard a job to me, Marie.)

"We asked her not to do that," SP2 told me. But Marie says she's Jannick or Joanne anyway.

Marie had things in a royal mess. When I arrived, SP2 told me Jannick was busy for ANOTHER HOUR. :confused: Worse, there was already a guy there who had been waiting at least 30 min, while Jannick finished up in another room! He was next, not me. :mad: SP2 was leaving from frustration at having to deal with calls and two customers who understandably believed they had an appt. with Jannick.

Many telephone calls by SP2 and about 25 minutes later, I could see it was hopeless. Chaos. SP2 was very pissed at Jannick, who none of us ever saw. Would have been nice of her to come out and apologize to us all and maybe offer a discount for the next time. Not a peep though.

When it was over, I'd wasted around 1 hr 30 min. and still had my load.

There are lots of other MPs/SPs in this city who understood from day 1 that this is not the way to keep 'em coming back for more. It'll be a long, long time before I go back there again.

If you go, make sure of who you're talking to. If she sounds young and chirpy, it's Marie, and you may be on your way to blowing a couple of very strange hours.

Let us know if/when they get this straightened out. Good luck. Glans out.

Hi Bones,
I have book with her for later this week and will give you an update

Hi Ding a ling,
Although Jannick gets booked up quickly, the delay in the appointment was due to my schedule not hers. If I was available I could have got to see her that day.

It is not often that a man gets to experience a life force that is hell bent on blowing your mind sexually. Jannick is that rare and unique meeting of raw sexulaty and intelligence whose sole focus is causing men to be stimulated, aroused and pleasured at a very high level. I was continually amazed at what she was doing to me, with me, for me...all in the sake of allowing me to achieve a fantastic orgasm and then some.

I booked and arrived on time at Jannick's very neat and inviting Longueuil apartment. Jannick looks exactly as previous eforum.xxxites have described her...full figure, hot sexy...she most of been simlpy stunning when she was twenty. She welcomed me with a hug and a cheek peck and led me to her theater of operation...a very apealling bedroom with a standard massage table and couch on opposite wall, subdued lighting and soft music.

I was offered the oportuntiy to shower.(no need , had just washed everything at least once) and then was instructed to disrobe and lay down on the table. Jannick departed for a few minutes, returning to find me lying face down.

Jannick started talking and massaging...she is very captivating, opinionated and funny. She has her own style of massage that was very relaxing. She had started at the left side of me and then moved to my head. Jannick was wearing a sexy halter top and short skirt. When she arrived at my head, her short skirt was brushing against my face, to which I raised it and found myself looking at a gorgeous airless pussy. I gave her pussy a couple of kisses above the mound and started to caress her soft ass.

At one point she had climbed on top of the table and commence a body glide, allowing her breasts to caress my back from my ankles to my shoulders...on the trip south she blazed a trail with her tongue on my spine leaving a hot wet trail which continued thru my butt cheeks ending at the backside of my balls. just in case that I did not believe what just happened, she retraced her wet trail back up thru my butt cheeks,,( my anus could not believe it was experience a hot wet tongue tickling it twice) and up my spine.

Jannick asked my what I would like and I replied "everything". She asked if I would also like to get the prostrate massaged...ABSOLUTELY. I was instructed to get into the doggie position with my ass in the air and my shoulders lying flat on the table. Jannick then positioned herself by crawling on her back up between my legs until her head was directly under my groin. With a well lubricated condom covered finger she slowly and firmly penetrated my ass while at the same time she was lifting her lips and mouth to my fully erect prostrate stimulated cock and was busy unrolling the condom in her mouth down the length of Ti-Gigot. There I stayed for a good five minutes, experiencing for the first time a lovely ladies finger up my ass..touching the prostrate just ever so nicely and receiving a strong hot blowjob at the same time.

Jannick, then had me go sit on the couch and in a flash she had pulled over the massage table so that it was right up beside the couch and then she sat on top of the table with her legs spread exposing that lovely pussy three inches from my face. She leaned back across the massage table and closed her legs around my shoulders pushing my face into her waiting lips. She tasted delicious, soft and was very responsive. I DATY for a good five minutes, when suddenly she stood up pushed the table back and dropped to her knees. She had my legs spread wide apart and rested between, lowering head and directing Ti-Gigot into her mouth, once more. Jannick could make a fortune if she ever decided to give lessons..in particular on how to give great blowjobs.
She alternated between deepthroating, licking and sucking on the head and my favorite when the lady takes most of the cock in two steps while applying a strong sucking feeling.

She then had me lying on my down back on the massage table, looking up at the ceiling, smiling like an idiot while she continued her oral presentation on my cock. As I could feel her tongue licking the underside and head, I could feel a tugging and tigting around my whole scrotum area, and then suddenly my cock felt like it was on drugs where the sensation of the mouth sucking my cock was amplified a thousand time, tingling and the odd mixture of feeling freezing when the wet cock exited her mouth and very hot when in her mouth...causing me to raise my head a bit to be able to see what the hell was happening, only to find that my balls and cock were tied in in a curtain pull rope and was being gently tugged and pulled while Jannick was doing her oral with a mouthful of some beverage to cause the extra sensitivity. AWESOME...

A few minutes later as Kannick continued with her mind numbing female mouth to my lucky male genitalia stimulation I noticed that Ti-Gigot definitely felt harder than he normally does and it finally came to penetrate Jannick..I started in Missionary..I was surprised to see that a cock ring had been installed at the end of my shaft and my cock was slightly harder and sensitive.
Fucking with Jannick is divine. I got her into Doggie and was finally allowed to explode.

My hour and come and gone and I was totally spent and like a kid in a candy shop, not sure to stick in my mouth next..it was the only thing that was still working at that time. While she was cleaning me up as I sat on the side of her massage table, we deep kissed and i sucked on her responsive nipples.

I got dressed, we hugged, I kissed her long and deeply...knowing that I will not be back soon enough.

Face......3.5-4/5 nice face
Body......3.6-4/5 big girl, bit of tummy...very yummy
Attitude....5/5 she must stay awake at night thinking up her moves, very imaginative, totally dedicated to providing a high satisfactory and unique experience.
Service.....5/5 TO BE EXPERIENCED...run to not walk while she is still taking clients, because when she goes it will be a long time before someone else shows up to provide the same intensity and experience

It's been awhile since someone has talked about her.
can you please confirm how much "everything" set you back?
did this last an hour or more?

Nope you are not the only one.

I do get that treatment to

Hi Bat,
I paid $160...the hour starts at $70...she has a menu board on the wall in her massage room where it is listed the various options and their costs....the whole buffet is $160....all you can eat!

Hi Eslp,
The whole session last an hour and a bit..she was dedicated to making sure that I left after i had an orgasm ....and not just as I was trying to orgasm and have to leave because time was up. Really great all around service and attitude.

She stands about 5ft 10 - 11 tall about 140-150 lbs, nice full figure ...lots of curves and a bit of a pading aournd he tummy. She is made for sex. I find it hard between visits, waiting until I can swing the next trip to her part of town. Go and and have an unique experience....let us know how it went.
-Gigot

I visited about a week ago. The previous descriptions about her looks and service are very accurate. After initial phone contact her apartment is easy to find in a nice part of town. I would just like to emphasize what a wonderful lady she is to spend time with. Very good service - 2 shots for me - very rare for me - but she is very good!!! Her experience in what makes a man feel good and ability to make you very comfortable is something you do not find in young providers. Visit her - you will not be sorry. I definitely plan to return.
Joe

Hi Joe
You and me both...she is unique. I have dreaming about my next check up with the good doctor....

I am going to see her later this week and will give an update on the return visit.

enjoy gigot. my last visit was with Janick and Johanne for 3 hrs. Book early in the day and have a good time with out interuptions. Just tell janick what you want and she will take care of you. I like the massage first 4 hands. Great teasing and more. and then you can massage them too. Not rushed with the 3 hour appt. Thank you janick and Johanne.

Bonjour ร  vous tous

J'ai รฉtรฉ voir Janick aujourd'hui et WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!:D L'accueil รฉtait bien, son massage รฉtait trรจs bien, le hj qu'elle m'a donnรฉ รฉtait super, son attitude รฉtait excellente, elle est trรจs jolie, de trรจs beau seins d'une grosseur parfaite ร  mon avis, et en plus de tout รงa, cette femme peut discuter de tout et de rien intelligemment!!!!!:p

Bref, c'est รฉvident que je dois y retourner et pour ceux qui ne la connaisse pas bien vous savez pas ce que vous manquer!!!!!!:cool:

Merci Janick et au plaisir de te revoir!!!

Jannick has added to her basket of earthly delights...the eforum.xxx chair...has any one have this pleasure yet?

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ Saturday, โค๐Ÿ’—Olivia, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  2. Withme_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’—at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’˜ Saturday, โฃ๐Ÿ’ข โ€ŠAnna, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃ๐Ÿ’ž Ruby,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’— Amy,๐Ÿ’‹ average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love๐Ÿ’ฅ.๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  6. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ Saturday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and, Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  11. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5โ€™ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  12. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20โ€™s about 5โ€™2โ€ and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  13. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’‹Saturday, .. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Tina / Gracie.... ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 โค๐Ÿ’ž Saturday, โค milf Mary๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนTiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  16. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  18. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  19. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธLucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 4th , SATURDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 4๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  24. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  25. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  26. Aufan Spa:
    โค๏ธ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ AUFAN SPA โค๏ธ 635 PHARMACY โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1L 3H3 โค๏ธ (647) 557-1407โค๏ธ
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  28. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  32. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  33. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 3366๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  39. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  41. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  42. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 3rd , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  50. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
Back