Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

FR Riya 9973 Fresher Indie!

Got her contact from a Indie. Saw dimples and Fixed meeting after confirming the menu, vc. Preferred area: central line. Everything on the menu except cim and anal.

First looks: A little face editing in pics, jaw-cheek line is narrower. 70% close to pics. Slim, short and young. Thin long hair. Fair but had dark circles. Came in western formals. Dimples when smiling. I like gals who initiate but she just kept watching tv for half an hour. Tried to get intimate through talk and touch. Behaved like a perfect gentleman as I didn’t want to force myself on her. Politely told her. Immediately pounced on me. Started kissing. Realised immediately that she was new into this. Well I wasn’t in mood to teach on how to DFK so just followed along. Just kept lip locked with me and tight hugs. Undressed her and myself. Handful saggy boobs. Clean skin. Sucked boobs till my pleasure. Asked if she allowed DATY. Skipped as per her request. Shaved non smelly cat. Fingered and she was already super wet. Super super tight cat. Natural moans. Phew! Asked her for BBJ. Sloppy one but was taking it in completely. Spat besides the bed twice. Before I get turn-off, put on cover, asked her to jump on me for WOT. Clearly she had no clue how to ride, so I guided my johny in her. Oh my! Definitely the tightest cat of my life after the obvious virgin partner! I knew I would cum if I stroke any faster. Just kept pumping slowly grabbing her ass up and down. Up and down. She was hugging me so tightly as if she was going to fall from a cliff. Every stroke was pure sensual bliss! Kept cuming for 2 min inside her. Felt like her pussy was milking my penis. Laid there tight hugging for quite sometime. Cleaned ourselves. Started deed again in 10-15 min. She was a bit comfortable than round 1.

Part2: Repeat of FK lip lock. Boob suck. BBJ. Spit. This time went for missy. Phew! I could just insert half my penis. So fuckin tight! She was clearly in pain. Removed, went in slow. Now entirely inside. At one point, she literally held her mouth with her hand. Kept looking at her: Didn’t ask me to stop. Tight hug. Didn’t let me loose for even 1 sec. Started slow strokes. Natural moans. Pure bliss! Cum in 5 min. Cleaned. Goodbye.
PS: She’s a educated gal and has full time job but new in business so doesn’t understand typical service routine. Needs to plan at least a day ahead to meet. Preferably weekends. Time passer/Contact collector please stay away. Will only share with seniors, folks who have multiple FR s.
DFK: 6/10 boob:6/10 looks:6/10 BBJ:7/10 Cat:100/10 attitude: 7/10 GFE: 5/10(hit or miss sometimes into the act sometimes not)
WIR: Even if I write NO still people ping for contacts.
Damages: 5k 2 , 1k hotel5613d1f4-8bc6-44ea-99f8-e4a0cc8e48c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want to be in trouble?If yes then please go ahead and post this on your watsapp status,Instagram or any other platform where you think "Chodna zyada chilana kamm hai...Don't put people here in trouble posting something which is already under scrutinity by the civil authorities.
Is it true Lekin yeh saala hai kaun???? idea to innovative tha isaa ka

Got her contact from a Indie. Saw dimples and Fixed meeting after confirming the menu, vc. Preferred area: central line. Everything on the menu except cim and anal.

First looks: A little face editing in pics, jaw-cheek line is narrower. 70% close to pics. Slim, short and young. Thin long hair. Fair but had dark circles. Came in western formals. Dimples when smiling. I like gals who initiate but she just kept watching tv for half an hour. Tried to get intimate through talk and touch. Behaved like a perfect gentleman as I didn’t want to force myself on her. Politely told her. Immediately pounced on me. Started kissing. Realised immediately that she was new into this. Well I wasn’t in mood to teach on how to DFK so just followed along. Just kept lip locked with me and tight hugs. Undressed her and myself. Handful saggy boobs. Clean skin. Sucked boobs till my pleasure. Asked if she allowed DATY. Skipped as per her request. Shaved non smelly cat. Fingered and she was already super wet. Super super tight cat. Natural moans. Phew! Asked her for BBJ. Sloppy one but was taking it in completely. Spat besides the bed twice. Before I get turn-off, put on cover, asked her to jump on me for WOT. Clearly she had no clue how to ride, so I guided my johny in her. Oh my! Definitely the tightest cat of my life after the obvious virgin partner! I knew I would cum if I stroke any faster. Just kept pumping slowly grabbing her ass up and down. Up and down. She was hugging me so tightly as if she was going to fall from a cliff. Every stroke was pure sensual bliss! Kept cuming for 2 min inside her. Felt like her pussy was milking my penis. Laid there tight hugging for quite sometime. Cleaned ourselves. Started deed again in 10-15 min. She was a bit comfortable than round 1.

Part2: Repeat of FK lip lock. Boob suck. BBJ. Spit. This time went for missy. Phew! I could just insert half my penis. So fuckin tight! She was clearly in pain. Removed, went in slow. Now entirely inside. At one point, she literally held her mouth with her hand. Kept looking at her: Didn’t ask me to stop. Tight hug. Didn’t let me loose for even 1 sec. Started slow strokes. Natural moans. Pure bliss! Cum in 5 min. Cleaned. Goodbye.
PS: She’s a educated gal and has full time job but new in business so doesn’t understand typical service routine. Needs to plan at least a day ahead to meet. Preferably weekends. Time passer/Contact collector please stay away. Will only share with seniors, folks who have multiple FR s.
DFK: 6/10 boob:6/10 looks:6/10 BBJ:7/10 Cat:100/10 attitude: 7/10 GFE: 5/10(hit or miss sometimes into the act sometimes not)
Damages: 5k 2 , 1k hotelView attachment 231883

Aye aye Kapton.....tum tarraki Kar rahei ho 😁 👌

Google, Read and understand...Do not post something that you are not aware of.Kindly delete it.
Here's an idea for you, why don't you share some of your own encounters "FR" as we call it, i would love to hear the other side of the coin as well, i don't mean any offence.

Sent from my A063 using Tapatalk

Damages: 5k 2 , 1k hotelView attachment 231883

Nice find kaptaan saab

Sent from my I1927 using Tapatalk

Looking forward for a meeting with Heena from Vashi. Can anyone help me with the contact of Heena Vashi ?
Guys kindly note, this above ID @The Juggernaut is created by me means Augustya aka Jooeey from ISG 😖😖🙏🙏😓😓 ... To collect contacts from forum and Shag in my pants, and also to spoil contacts of girls because I am a contact collector and spoiler and fake monger 😪😫😫😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
Looking forward for a meeting with Heena from Vashi. Can anyone help me with the contact of Heena Vashi ?

Looking forward for a meeting with Augustya aka Jooeey aka your mom😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣 can you share your mom's number ? Aur kitna paisa lega teri maa ko chodne ke liye bhadwe Augustya aka Jooeey ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😹😹😹😂😂😜😂😂😂😂🖕🖕🖕🖕

Hey all, Hope you all had and are having safe encounters
I left inbetween due to work now its time again.
Can anyone help me some contact near eastern exp ? also i have my own Location can call at home?
please share...

Happy MOngering

Short Quick FR on Ayesha digits ending 8363

This was done quite some days back near Satara Plaza. Called up and setup a meeting with her
Very Hygienic Chick. Bit on a Chubbier side. But very cooperative, not a time watcher at all. Good BJ skills.

Makes you feel comfortable. She tries GFE but any experienced would be able to consider it fake. Ready for anything except Anal.

Took 2 shots for 5.5k and 700 for the room. 200 for the Cold Drinks.
View attachment 230587

Sent from my Nokia G21 using Tapatalk
can u share her digit and ref

New Indie Harshu - # 8750 Thane

Got her from some dating app.. Pic looked good & so was figure.. Fixed the deed... she was calling to meet at Thane but told her to come to Powai.

Initial impression- skin color is proper black (shez not the one for people who look for fair indies).. but rest looks n all very much like in pics.. some long tattoo on upper breast going upto other upper breast.... started talking with her along with having smokes together... seemed pretty new in the business .. got to know shez doing it coz of family issues & left the job a month ago.. was previously working in a reputed company... still looking for job ... age arnd 26-27 yrs...

Started with DFK.. then slowly removed her top.. first reaction was OMG huge melons ... started pressing melons along with DFK going ON... continued it for sometime... then some sloppy BBJ for 3-4mins... later wore condom and fucked in missionary...

again took a rest for 10-15mins shared few smokes... and all the blah blah...

2nd Deed - started with DFK then some BBJ.... sucked melons... told her to come on top... WOT for 5mins.. then she told me to come on top i obliged... put her legs on my shoulder stroked her hard she started moaning.... it lasted for more 4-5mins before i cum...

Paid her 5k / 2
800 Lodge
500 Travelling (if u meet at thane then it can be avoided)

She wanted to drink too but as i dint wanted to.. i said her NO.. she was insisting on drinking but i wasn't in the mood to drink...

DFK: 8/10 boob:10/10(Personally for me) looks: 6/10 BBJ: 7/10 Cat:8/10 attitude: 9/10 GFE: 8/10
WIR - Yes...
Overall it was a good experience...

May be if u get her to drink you might get lil bit of more fun probably..

Attachments

• harshu.PNG
    harshu.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 811
Yo Kids, Casanovas and sugar Daddy's here.😃

Namaste 🙏

Some of your so called favourite Indies have started playing their cards by taking pics of the mongers without their consent. Now this is CHEAP.
chicks who think of themselves as celebrities do this to harass you and play with your peace of mind. Clicking someone's pic without their consent is Bad. This goes for both Indies and mongers. I know some of the mongers also who do this however please be noted that someone amongst you himself will fuck your life so be smart and alert in whatever you are doing. Remember (Narayan...Narayan)😃

Stay Alert.

Strictly no phone during the Deed. Many of you might have came across Indies running towards their phone after the first round of deed why?
Keep her distracted from her phone. Make it clear while fixing the deed that You need full service.
NO distraction unless its not something important or a call out of emergency.

Communicating to convince and communicating to connect are 2 different thing. Mongers should always communicate to convince and set the deed.
Aise toh bohat VFM,VFM bolte rehte ho... Ye sab dimag idhar laganeika. Room mei jakei agar phone pe ludo khelna hai aur chat karna hai apne apnei gf bf se toh video sex karlo, Room ka paisa, indies k charges, khana peenei mei paisa barbaad kyu karni hai.🤣

Set a clear expectation NO pics, and No personal details to be shared, Bohat saarei toh aise chutiye bharei padei hai jo selfie lei lete hai saath
mei Indies k phone se....alei baabooo aja.selfie khichte hai..Kaisa jamta hai bhai tumko?

Some of them upfront tell their details, Name , where they work, what they do? Bhai Kyu?
Transactional deed should be treated like a deed. Having good time with someone dosent mean you have to give them access to your real world
specially when it comes to girls you meet. Dheet bano sab fix hojayega. Chutiye banoge toh chutiyapa he hoga.

Take a break from all overhyped Indies... Bring Girls who are genuinely in need and good at what you expecting in service.

Please note- How to find a hooker and details on body language to confirm if she is a hooker will be shared in my next post. Till then byebye.

Last edited:
New Indie Harshu - # 8750 Thane

Got her from some dating app.. Pic looked good & so was figure.. Fixed the deed... she was calling to meet at Thane but told her to come to Powai.

Initial impression- skin color is proper black (shez not the one for people who look for fair indies).. but rest looks n all very much like in pics.. some long tattoo on upper breast going upto other upper breast.... started talking with her along with having smokes together... seemed pretty new in the business .. got to know shez doing it coz of family issues & left the job a month ago.. was previously working in a reputed company... still looking for job ... age arnd 26-27 yrs...

Started with DFK.. then slowly removed her top.. first reaction was OMG huge melons ... started pressing melons along with DFK going ON... continued it for sometime... then some sloppy BBJ for 3-4mins... later wore condom and fucked in missionary...

again took a rest for 10-15mins shared few smokes... and all the blah blah...

2nd Deed - started with DFK then some BBJ.... sucked melons... told her to come on top... WOT for 5mins.. then she told me to come on top i obliged... put her legs on my shoulder stroked her hard she started moaning.... it lasted for more 4-5mins before i cum...

Paid her 5k / 2
800 Lodge
500 Travelling (if u meet at thane then it can be avoided)

She wanted to drink too but as i dint wanted to.. i said her NO.. she was insisting on drinking but i wasn't in the mood to drink...

DFK: 8/10 boob:10/10(Personally for me) looks: 6/10 BBJ: 7/10 Cat:8/10 attitude: 9/10 GFE: 8/10
WIR - Yes...
Overall it was a good experience...

May be if u get her to drink you might get lil bit of more fun probably..
Can u pls share her contact on PM....me also from thane

Being Said that mongering comes with some amount of risk and huge amount of loss if you don't use your mind and brain On where you putting your money then you will loose many things in life 💯. I came across a post somewhere a fellow punter (Bigshot) writing about his loss of 60k on a Indie (Japanese)..60k is the charges guys he spends additional 20k that includes charges and other stuff like food, drinks etc. Service was average hahaha

Like I said some people are blessed with lot of wealth and income but let me be very clear TIME and MONEY both are very preciouse.If you are not matured enough to understand this then don't fall into this shit. loosing 80k is like big loss and its all about choice and I am no one to comment and question on someone's choice and preference. What I want to highlight here is never get influenced with all these craps. These are educated Chutiyas. Education necessarily does not make everyone wise and smart one has to understand and have the ability to decide what is good,bad and worst for him/her. The saying Money can't buy happiness is true but there is nothing that money can't buy is also the truth. If you look back at your family this includes everyone your wife,Kids and parents you will understand the logic.

I see lot of Newbies getting influenced and carried away with what's been posted on FRs and in general conversation about where a random monger partying and drinking whole night .Never forget your roots apnei se jitna hota hai utneiki he umeed rakhneika.Some might say I took her to club, pubs blabla...unko janei doh barbaad honei doh.apneiko barbaad nahi honeika hai...Life mei sab balanced hona chahiye.Look upto people who inspire you doing shit yet maintaining the dignity and standards about where they are coming from. Double standards sab milenge vo toh hona he padega nahi toh fir reality and fake both will get mixed. Dikhave pe na jao apni akkal ladao. Both photoshopped pics of Indies and overhyped FRs are show off ....
Look up to people who help you and don't drag you get influenced with what's been projected. Stay balanced and mindful.

Bhaisahab jo 80k udakei ayei hai..inko shayad Japanese chakna tha..Idhar apnei he ghar mei reasonable rate Card mei Raan Tikka biriyani pada hai inko International sushii khana tha..Yaha bhi toh thi hamarei monger fraaands ki favourite mini Japenese Kajal aka Soorma.😆

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue, 💋💞💐 Friday, 😘💋 Nana, 💞💋 small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  2. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jenny😘 - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  3. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  5. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❤💞💢Friday, Tammy, and 💋💞💋 Mary💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 💫 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  6. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💦💋💫 Friday, ❣💋 Eva, 👄👄 long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💞 📞 647 348-2899📞
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💫💋 Friday, 💘💗 Tracy, 💋tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤ Vivian, ❤💗medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level 💯 💞 Lisa, 💥💋young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  12. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  14. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  15. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  16. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    🎉𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤!🎉Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. Mario525:
    waxing
  23. Mario525:
    waxing
  24. Mario525:
    waxing
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 19th , F͓̽R͓̽I͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  50. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
Back