Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

Shoutbox
  1. Ambition Spa:
    โŽ๐Ÿ’œโŽ Rewarding & ONLY the BEST SUNDAY Massage @ AmbitionSpa 9am-9pm in CAMBRIDGE! WALK IN or CALL 519-650-8001! โŽ๐Ÿ’œโŽ
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have four girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy - petite cutie with large naturals and smooth fun skills Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699
  3. MPAA:
    enjoying Dolis in Markham - great massage, tease & HE - she even washes me off in the shower after. Looking for a more convenient option - is Alice on Mount Pleasant as good as Dolis?
  4. Canaduh:
  5. Canaduh:
  6. Lily Luxury Spa:
    Ashvita and Samantha are here today for your massage needs โค Lily Spa โค 2190 McNicoll โค Scarborough โค M1V 5M2 โค (416) 551-3890
  7. TorontoMarkhamSpas:
    ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Pink Flower Spa ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ 3300 McNicoll Ave #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ 416 299 5515 ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Shayla (New) from Thailand tall , very slim, very sensitive chest, pretty face...๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Rya from Pakistan tall , slim but shapely in the right places, beautiful face. Very white skin...๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Jennifer, from Thailand young and awesomely beautiful, great fantasy session...๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kayla from Vietnam 20 yrs, average height and build, very smooth skin, gorgeous and friendly...
  8. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โ˜Ž 905 265 2158 โ˜Ž - โญ Mila - ๐ŸŒน Coco - ๐ŸŒน Mimi - ๐ŸŒน Moon - ๐ŸŒน Chanel - ๐ŸŒน Kitty . More Info, Pics and Video CLICK HERE
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Hanah :She is Vietnamese students ๐Ÿ’• Suki:from Taiwan sweet girl, sexy tight body, amazing C cupโ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886๏ผˆ9:30am-9:00pm)
  10. Leona7:
    Iโ€™m an Indo Canadian lady with good massage skills. Come experience my warm loving company and my hospitality. I work at Queen street east and Kennedy road intersection in Brampton. Contact 6472747515.
  11. AliceSpa:
    Sunday at Alice Spa: 2 sweet ladies, Vivi & Cici. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898
  12. Mia and Friends:
    We have a wonderful Asian spa in Guelph with hot massage attendants. We have 23 girls and several are among Ontario's finest. Today is Mimi, Kelly and Ada. 647-333-4760
  13. Jaymini Care:
    Lana and Tina are available today for your XXX needs โค Jaymini Spa โค 608 Queensway โค Etobicoke โค M8Y 1K1 โค (416) 354-2009
  14. HowardXXX:
    โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธOrchid Spa โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธWe have young girls Water and Mu Mi working today โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ4372206963
  15. HowardXXX:
    โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธThe One Spa โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธWe have Victoria and Jessica working today โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ4379946219
  16. Waterfall Spa:
    Enjoy quality time with sexy babes Wendy and Anna on Saturday ๐Ÿ’™ Open 10am-9pm ๐Ÿ’™ Attractive friendly girls! ๐Ÿ’™ 2324 Lakeshore Blvd ๐Ÿ’™ Etobicoke ๐Ÿ’™ M8V 1B6 ๐Ÿ’™ 416-252-9922 ๐Ÿ’™ $40 for thirty minutes
  17. TOS88:
    ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅcome relax this weekend with Maya๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Curvy! Busty! OpenMinded!!! Call now 647-348-4845
  18. Red Flamingo:
    ๐Ÿ๏ธ Weekend Vibes๐Ÿ๏ธ Relaxation At ๐Ÿฆ‹Shangri-La Spa๐Ÿฆ‹ Best Realxing Massages โ€ข Private Rooms โ€ข In-suite Shower ๐Ÿ†’Ask about Table Shower Special โ€ข New Girl๐ŸHoneyBee๐Ÿ@ Shangri-La Spa๐Ÿคฉ Tina ๐Ÿคฉ Coco ๐ŸคฉHoneyBee ๐ŸคฉSarah ๐ŸคฉRenee |#12-160 East Beaver Creek| Call/Txt โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 695-6354 โ˜Ž๏ธ :heart6:heart6:heart6
  19. Canaduh:
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student big boobs buttocks Vicky,young girl Big boobs big hips beautiful sexy Mia ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Feifei , Young girl big boobs High buttocks deep massage Coco, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…:bj2
  21. WaterLily:
    Saturday at Water Lily 647-430-9535: Chinese Alice and Chinese Kiki at ๐ŸŒธ๐–๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฉ๐š,๐ŸŒธ๐ƒ๐Ÿ‘-๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ก๐ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐€๐ฏ๐ž ๐„, ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•-๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ-๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒธ
  22. WilsonHolistic:
    Wilson Holistic, 382 Wilson Ave, North York 416-840-0071 has beautiful ladies to treat you right. ๐Ÿ’œ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’๐’ ๐‘จ๐’—๐’†, ๐‘ต๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’€๐’๐’“๐’Œ (๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ)๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿ’œ
  23. KingsVIP:
    The beautiful Masseuses at Kings VIP, 535 Evans, Etobicoke 416-531-6969 will treat you like a king and release all your stresses. ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐•๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐๐€ ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ๐„๐•๐€๐๐’ ๐€๐•๐„ | ๐„๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚๐Ž๐Š๐„, ๐Ž๐ | ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—
  24. red rose spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ Julie is here today ๐ŸŒธ Superhot orally gifted Vietnamese girl ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Aqua Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ˜Š Yuki and Coco are available today! ๐Ÿ˜Š Saturday slow relaxing massage ๐Ÿ˜Š 1729 Bloor Street West ๐Ÿ˜Š At Keele Subway Station ๐Ÿ˜Š High Park area ๐Ÿ˜Š 647-343-6851 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Prasad6491

Reaction score
Hello guys FR on Priya_Nalasopara
contacted her from Mingle.
She asked me to come to Nalasopara (she was asli willing to come outcall) . I met her in the West. Place was at kalamb beach. She came with a private auto and asked to go together.
We landed at lodge sea facing windows. I asked her if she drinks. She agreed for Vodka n we had small chit chat.
Later jumped to the main action. She started with a deep kiss n kissing on neck n chest. The best thing was that she didn't resist for anything wink.
Sucked n bite her bobbies (not much firm but ok). She was moaning.later she came down and started bj. It's completely awesome. I asked her for rimming and she didn't say no.
After put on condi started pounding her in various positions. She had orgasm I guess bcz her leg was shaking while having missionary anways I came after 10-15 min pounding. Wanted to try datty but smelly down the. Got cleaned up. Started drinking she was in towel and I was playing with her thighs n pussy while chatting. I was still continuing drinking n smoking . She was playing with my peePee.
Started second round , she not even resisted for deep throat asked her to rimm again . Same as first, completed second .
Later I asked her to finger n masturbating her self while I was completely last peg.
Finally got dressed up. Had some kissing n smooching for 10-15 min. After that we leave.
Boobies 8 (not firm but allowed to bite)
Pussy 8 (bcz little bit smelly asked her to clean next time)
Service 10 (she is ok for all except anal)
CIM not tried so don't know

Hotel+ drinks= 1600 ( we stayed more then 3 hrs)
Her charges: 5000 ( we agreed for 4.5 but had some extra actions so)
Auto guy: 300 ( auto was she booked private aur to n fro. Auto will wait till there so traveling no issues)
Bro please share me contact I can share you many contacts from Vasai Virar in return

Reaction score
Arey bhadwe madarchod Randi ka baccha @sanjaykav, kahe chutiya couples ko idhar promote kar rahe ho bay ?? Commission khana band kar ab ?? Tu apni maa aur baap ko pehle yaha couple bana ke share kar, phir badi badi baatein karna sala madarchod Randi ka baccha @sanjaykav blooody bastard son of a bitch ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Do you want to fuck my mom ? She is available for paid fun. She is really gorgeous lady ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“ please pm me @The God-Father

Attachments

• IMG-20210626-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210626-WA0001.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 255

Guns N Roses...

Reaction score
Saala kon kya kya sikhata hai pata nahi... Aaj kal Group pe Gyan chodi bohot chal rahi... Chodana Kam chillana jyada ho raha hai...
View attachment 231874

You want to be in trouble?If yes then please go ahead and post this on your watsapp status,Instagram or any other platform where you think "Chodna zyada chilana kamm hai...Don't put people here in trouble posting something which is already under scrutinity by the civil authorities.

Last edited:

shahiste72

Reviewer
Reaction score
Watta Climate. SHIT I miss my crush ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜

High alert....

Since the climate is fuckin romantic many Indies will upfront ping you and call you. The regular ones Aj tumlog ka agni pariksha hai.

Zyada rate Card dikhayegi to janeika nahi
Mehnat ka paisa hawas k chakkar mei bahaneka nahi.

Ayyashi karo soch samajhke...Today sisters are gonna kill it๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ”ฅ

aroused arousal intensifies GIF
True post. My current favorite met me on Thursday.I had not read this post. As I was out of town, I had to travel 120 kms to meet her so I tried to postpone. But she called me and her voice turned me on. The meet was super.

Guns N Roses...

Reaction score
๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Kyu ki aj Office janeika bilkul b mood nahi tha toh hum maarei hai dhaandi...Haanji Englis bolei toh "Bunk" kiye hai hum. Hamari manager sahiba bolti hai Sick leave ko kaam se bhagaawat.
Lekin Duniya kuch bhi bolei aj humko nahi jana tha toh bass nahi jana tha isliye maar liye wahi jo sab maarte hai " Daaandi"

Log bolte hai k yaha bohat gyaan bataa jata hai isliye hum aj apko koi gyan nahi denge . Aj hum kuch funny karenge.

Life is funny..In the world of so many Lucifer, John, Rockey Vijay and Sunny.

Toh chaliye aagei badte hai.. Aj hum dedicate karenge gana apnei top 10 mongers ko.Ye jo gana hum dedicate karenge vo apnei chahite top 10 mongers k intrest and mongering world k personality
ko maddei nazar rakh kar karenge.... Its very very funny๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

1 @whoami#2915 - songs dedicated to the spa kings by the chicks in Rani spa ๐Ÿคฃ

2 @momslover - Milfy song for a MILF lover๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3 @Lustking69 - LK loves Daaru...toh song for LK๐Ÿ˜†

4 Eddy- Marketing everywhere๐Ÿคฃ oh Eddy hahahaha

5 @chintubantu054 - Big Bhabi fan๐Ÿ˜…

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Guns N Roses...

Reaction score
Last edited:

shaggysutra

Reaction score
Guys, planning to bang one Indie near Thane, mulund belt with good service. Please help with the contact in dm. Ready for exchange...

Kapton

Reaction score
FR Riya 9973 Fresher Indie!

Got her contact from a Indie. Saw dimples and Fixed meeting after confirming the menu, vc. Preferred area: central line. Everything on the menu except cim and anal.

First looks: A little face editing in pics, jaw-cheek line is narrower. 70% close to pics. Slim, short and young. Thin long hair. Fair but had dark circles. Came in western formals. Dimples when smiling. I like gals who initiate but she just kept watching tv for half an hour. Tried to get intimate through talk and touch. Behaved like a perfect gentleman as I didnโ€™t want to force myself on her. Politely told her. Immediately pounced on me. Started kissing. Realised immediately that she was new into this. Well I wasnโ€™t in mood to teach on how to DFK so just followed along. Just kept lip locked with me and tight hugs. Undressed her and myself. Handful saggy boobs. Clean skin. Sucked boobs till my pleasure. Asked if she allowed DATY. Skipped as per her request. Shaved non smelly cat. Fingered and she was already super wet. Super super tight cat. Natural moans. Phew! Asked her for BBJ. Sloppy one but was taking it in completely. Spat besides the bed twice. Before I get turn-off, put on cover, asked her to jump on me for WOT. Clearly she had no clue how to ride, so I guided my johny in her. Oh my! Definitely the tightest cat of my life after the obvious virgin partner! I knew I would cum if I stroke any faster. Just kept pumping slowly grabbing her ass up and down. Up and down. She was hugging me so tightly as if she was going to fall from a cliff. Every stroke was pure sensual bliss! Kept cuming for 2 min inside her. Felt like her pussy was milking my penis. Laid there tight hugging for quite sometime. Cleaned ourselves. Started deed again in 10-15 min. She was a bit comfortable than round 1.

Part2: Repeat of FK lip lock. Boob suck. BBJ. Spit. This time went for missy. Phew! I could just insert half my penis. So fuckin tight! She was clearly in pain. Removed, went in slow. Now entirely inside. At one point, she literally held her mouth with her hand. Kept looking at her: Didnโ€™t ask me to stop. Tight hug. Didnโ€™t let me loose for even 1 sec. Started slow strokes. Natural moans. Pure bliss! Cum in 5 min. Cleaned. Goodbye.
PS: Sheโ€™s a educated gal and has full time job but new in business so doesnโ€™t understand typical service routine. Needs to plan at least a day ahead to meet. Preferably weekends. Time passer/Contact collector please stay away. Will only share with seniors, folks who have multiple FR s.
DFK: 6/10 boob:6/10 looks:6/10 BBJ:7/10 Cat:100/10 attitude: 7/10 GFE: 5/10(hit or miss sometimes into the act sometimes not)
WIR: Even if I write NO still people ping for contacts.
Damages: 5k 2 , 1k hotel 5613d1f4-8bc6-44ea-99f8-e4a0cc8e48c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitra69

Reaction score

You want to be in trouble?If yes then please go ahead and post this on your watsapp status,Instagram or any other platform where you think "Chodna zyada chilana kamm hai...Don't put people here in trouble posting something which is already under scrutinity by the civil authorities.
Is it true Lekin yeh saala hai kaun???? idea to innovative tha isaa ka

Guns N Roses...

Reaction score
FR Riya 9973 Fresher Indie!

Got her contact from a Indie. Saw dimples and Fixed meeting after confirming the menu, vc. Preferred area: central line. Everything on the menu except cim and anal.

First looks: A little face editing in pics, jaw-cheek line is narrower. 70% close to pics. Slim, short and young. Thin long hair. Fair but had dark circles. Came in western formals. Dimples when smiling. I like gals who initiate but she just kept watching tv for half an hour. Tried to get intimate through talk and touch. Behaved like a perfect gentleman as I didnโ€™t want to force myself on her. Politely told her. Immediately pounced on me. Started kissing. Realised immediately that she was new into this. Well I wasnโ€™t in mood to teach on how to DFK so just followed along. Just kept lip locked with me and tight hugs. Undressed her and myself. Handful saggy boobs. Clean skin. Sucked boobs till my pleasure. Asked if she allowed DATY. Skipped as per her request. Shaved non smelly cat. Fingered and she was already super wet. Super super tight cat. Natural moans. Phew! Asked her for BBJ. Sloppy one but was taking it in completely. Spat besides the bed twice. Before I get turn-off, put on cover, asked her to jump on me for WOT. Clearly she had no clue how to ride, so I guided my johny in her. Oh my! Definitely the tightest cat of my life after the obvious virgin partner! I knew I would cum if I stroke any faster. Just kept pumping slowly grabbing her ass up and down. Up and down. She was hugging me so tightly as if she was going to fall from a cliff. Every stroke was pure sensual bliss! Kept cuming for 2 min inside her. Felt like her pussy was milking my penis. Laid there tight hugging for quite sometime. Cleaned ourselves. Started deed again in 10-15 min. She was a bit comfortable than round 1.

Part2: Repeat of FK lip lock. Boob suck. BBJ. Spit. This time went for missy. Phew! I could just insert half my penis. So fuckin tight! She was clearly in pain. Removed, went in slow. Now entirely inside. At one point, she literally held her mouth with her hand. Kept looking at her: Didnโ€™t ask me to stop. Tight hug. Didnโ€™t let me loose for even 1 sec. Started slow strokes. Natural moans. Pure bliss! Cum in 5 min. Cleaned. Goodbye.
PS: Sheโ€™s a educated gal and has full time job but new in business so doesnโ€™t understand typical service routine. Needs to plan at least a day ahead to meet. Preferably weekends. Time passer/Contact collector please stay away. Will only share with seniors, folks who have multiple FR s.
DFK: 6/10 boob:6/10 looks:6/10 BBJ:7/10 Cat:100/10 attitude: 7/10 GFE: 5/10(hit or miss sometimes into the act sometimes not)
WIR: Even if I write NO still people ping for contacts.
Damages: 5k 2 , 1k hotel View attachment 231883

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aye aye Kapton.....tum tarraki Kar rahei ho ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Œ