Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

Super bored of bhabhis....

Anyone with good SP or indie number? Who has young chicks only.....
Area :- borivali --- malad/goregoan.

Willing to xchange .
Help appreciated

Few things I would like to reiterate..

1 I don't meet PUNTERS for money. I am not in the buisness neither available for free fuck.

2 I don't go on dates with PUNTERS.Uske liye mere paas achchei options hai Bahar.

3 I am not a Therapist ..kindly do not approach me for your breakup,Crush and heartbreak issues.If you are in love,Can't get away of a particular chick and her thoughts are haunting you then better approach professional therapist.

4 Do not ask me for contacts of Indies.I am not a SP.Aise chutiya kaam mei nahi karti.No offense to the one who does this but I don't prefer to be one.

5 Never say Never.wont deny the fact that there are few fellow mongers who are good in terms of communication and personality wise.If I like someone I might approach upfront and meet to spend some fun time however that won't include money or transactional deed but offcourse it would be NSA.

ungli diya toh chadke kaan mei ghuske mootneika nahi...yahi problem hai tumlogoka. Isiliye ladkiya harkatei karti hai.fir group mei rona dhona
chalu hojata hai tumlogoka... NO means No samjhta nahi tumlogoko. just keep spamming with messages.

space deineika....aur space leineka simple

Depends, I haven't thought of meeting anyone I like.I might meet its all on mood.Dont worry I will put the FR ,he won't be putting one for you.Trend badalna chahiye k nahi....badlav zaruri hai.
"Ungli diya toh Chad ke kaan mai ghus ke mootneka nahi" that comes from a really deep place what a way to elaborate

Sent from my A063 using Tapatalk

FR Maya 4019

Thanks to the fellow monger for Sharing the digits.

Contacted her & she was very quick to reply & fix the deal Decided to meet at Dombivli.

She is a chubby girl with big boobs with a fair skin. She is 5.5 tall & has a good sense of dressing.

We started with some chit chat Good DFK for a while and then boobs sucking she has a good tits to squeeze undressed me to give a Blow job the best ever BJ I have ever received from someone then started with missionary. Then WOT for a while before I released she is very wild on the bed.

Took a break and had some coffee. We then started with second round which was similar to the first but this time she offered CIM.

She wasn't a time watcher and was a decent GFE experience.

Lodge : 800
Damages: 5k for 2

Body: 7/10
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 9/10
Pussy:7/10

WIR: Yes.
Can you share her digit?

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

New Indie Harshu - # 8750 Thane

Got her from some dating app.. Pic looked good & so was figure.. Fixed the deed... she was calling to meet at Thane but told her to come to Powai.

Initial impression- skin color is proper black (shez not the one for people who look for fair indies).. but rest looks n all very much like in pics.. some long tattoo on upper breast going upto other upper breast.... started talking with her along with having smokes together... seemed pretty new in the business .. got to know shez doing it coz of family issues & left the job a month ago.. was previously working in a reputed company... still looking for job ... age arnd 26-27 yrs...

Started with DFK.. then slowly removed her top.. first reaction was OMG huge melons ... started pressing melons along with DFK going ON... continued it for sometime... then some sloppy BBJ for 3-4mins... later wore condom and fucked in missionary...

again took a rest for 10-15mins shared few smokes... and all the blah blah...

2nd Deed - started with DFK then some BBJ.... sucked melons... told her to come on top... WOT for 5mins.. then she told me to come on top i obliged... put her legs on my shoulder stroked her hard she started moaning.... it lasted for more 4-5mins before i cum...

Paid her 5k / 2
800 Lodge
500 Travelling (if u meet at thane then it can be avoided)

She wanted to drink too but as i dint wanted to.. i said her NO.. she was insisting on drinking but i wasn't in the mood to drink...

DFK: 8/10 boob:10/10(Personally for me) looks: 6/10 BBJ: 7/10 Cat:8/10 attitude: 9/10 GFE: 8/10
WIR - Yes...
Overall it was a good experience...

May be if u get her to drink you might get lil bit of more fun probably..
If you fine, please share the digits or contact

Just a thought ....Dont mind be saying this but I think every conversation is healthy as long as it speaks some logic.

1 Some of you are talking about being smart and not paying through Gpay/ Phonepe/Online transaction etc..Let me be clear most of the Indies themselves don't prefer online transaction because some assholes give cheap excuses like no network,server busy and never pay them hence Indies will always ask Cash.Some chicks purposely will ask you to Gpay to dig the details of the mongers.Avoid it for your safety.Again some chicks do it because mongers sometimes are pain in the ass so that's Justified for me.She is doing her CYA(Cover your ass).Some notoriously do it to blackmail men that's cheap and not justified.Avoid and stay smart.

2 Some of you are curiouse to know why Indies/Girls at DB/SB/OB take advantage of your lust when it is at its peak while in the act and seduce you to go bareback without protection.My question here why would you go bareback when you are aware that you are in the deed with a girl who is fucking around many like you?Why would you not communicate and set the expectation beforehand and be smart? What about guys who force females to go without protection how are you guys planning to justify this situation? Again depends on person to person but why is it projected thar lust is taking toll on everything and Girls are taking advantage of that.I agree some of the Girls are unpredictable and do things to screw you however why do go back to such Girls and get screwed lol.Are you DUMB?

3 Some Indie taking pic of a monger without his consent was blown out of proportion as if she is the only one committing the crime.What about mongers clicking some intimate pics of the Indies without her knowledge and circulating on different forums for fun? How is that justified.You guys are concerned about girls getting your personal details and exposing you baapre huh.What about mongers putting aadhar details of Indies and talking about their personal details openly on different forums isnt that unethical?

And if you are so concerned about your personal details and stuff use your Brain and don't sync your email id with true caller and number which you use for mongering lol aadha detail toh tumlok ka wahi se miljata hai ...ye toh tum khud chutiye ho 😄 🤣

Stop being hypocrats ok? The responsibility goes hand in hand at both end.You guys must be thinking mongers ka chalta hai group hai kisiko ghanta pata hai.Indies ko tumhara original naam se leke tumhara sudo name takk sab pata hai. Ek harami nikli iska Matlab ye nahi sab harami niklegi.Hence don't be a pain if you don't want any pain in life.Mellow down your masculine ego on groups when you abuse someone the screeshot goes to Indies instantly.For fuck sake don't think that she is a sex worker hence she can't go and complain its a big misconception you are having..Sex workers are legal in India.Some chicks can ruin your life so don't take things lightly and practice what you preach at the first place.

Be a adult and be mindful about your act so that it don't get nasty.

Last edited:
Super bored of bhabhis....

Anyone with good SP or indie number? Who has young chicks only.....
Area :- borivali --- malad/goregoan.

Willing to xchange .
Help appreciated
Anyone guys?

Budget around 4-5k

Help a person in need.
Who knows you may get helped by someone someday lol. Jk
But anyone ?

Just a thought ....Dont mind be saying this but I think every conversation is healthy as long as it speaks some logic.

1 Some of you are talking about being smart and not paying through Gpay/ Phonepe/Online transaction etc..Let me be clear most of the Indies themselves don't prefer online transaction because some assholes give cheap excuses like no network,server busy and never pay them hence Indies will always ask Cash.Some chicks purposely will ask you to Gpay to dig the details of the mongers.Avoid it for your safety.Again some chicks do it because mongers sometimes are pain in the ass so that's Justified for me.She is doing her CYA(Cover your ass).Some notoriously do it to blackmail men that's cheap and not justified.Avoid and stay smart.

2 Some of you are curiouse to know why Indies/Girls at DB/SB/OB take advantage of your lust when it is at its peak while in the act and seduce you to go bareback without protection.My question here why would you go bareback when you are aware that you are in the deed with a girl who is fucking around many like you?Why would you not communicate and set the expectation beforehand and be smart? What about guys who force females to go without protection how are you guys planning to justify this situation? Again depends on person to person but why is it projected thar lust is taking toll on everything and Girls are taking advantage of that.I agree some of the Girls are unpredictable and do things to screw you however why do go back to such Girls and get screwed lol.Are you DUMB?

3 Some Indie taking pic of a monger without his consent was blown out of proportion as if she is the only one committing the crime.What about mongers clicking some intimate pics of the Indies without her knowledge and circulating on different forums for fun? How is that justified.You guys are concerned about girls getting your personal details and exposing you baapre huh.What about mongers putting aadhar details of Indies and talking about their personal details openly on different forums isnt that unethical?

And if you are so concerned about your personal details and stuff use your Brain and don't sync your email id with true caller and number which you use for mongering lol aadha detail toh tumlok ka wahi se miljata hai ...ye toh tum khud chutiye ho

Stop being hypocrats ok? The responsibility goes hand in hand at both end.You guys must be thinking mongers ka chalta hai group hai kisiko ghanta pata hai.Indies ko tumhara original naam se leke tumhara sudo name takk sab pata hai. Ek harami nikli iska Matlab ye nahi sab harami niklegi.Hence don't be a pain if you don't want any pain in life.Mellow down your masculine ego on groups when you abuse someone the screeshot goes to Indies instantly.For fuck sake don't think that she is a sex worker hence she can't go and complain its a big misconception you are having..Sex workers are legal in India.Some chicks can ruin your life so don't take things lightly and practice what you preach at the first place.

Be a adult and be mindful about your act so that it don't get nasty.
Twice in your fr's you categorically mentioned that sex workers are legal in India. If you don't mind can please inform me the legal provision or law which renders imparting or offering sex for monetary benefits by either sex (male or female) is legal in India. Please don't be offended apology in advance, it's for knowledge.

Twice in your fr's you categorically mentioned that sex workers are legal in India. If you don't mind can please inform me the legal provision or law which renders imparting or offering sex for monetary benefits by either sex (male or female) is legal in India. Please don't be offended apology in advance, it's for knowledge.
I don't have to explain you wats legal and illegal .you may Google it. I can understand that you are somewhere offended by me posting and highlighting the double standard moves of some monger. Please go and check and help me out if I am missing something.Apologies in advance if you dint liked something I posted.

Last edited:
Prajakta Borivali 69807asking 8000 for 2 sessions. Any review about her

FR Maya 4019

Thanks to the fellow monger for Sharing the digits.

Contacted her & she was very quick to reply & fix the deal Decided to meet at Dombivli.

She is a chubby girl with big boobs with a fair skin. She is 5.5 tall & has a good sense of dressing.

We started with some chit chat Good DFK for a while and then boobs sucking she has a good tits to squeeze undressed me to give a Blow job the best ever BJ I have ever received from someone then started with missionary. Then WOT for a while before I released she is very wild on the bed.

Took a break and had some coffee. We then started with second round which was similar to the first but this time she offered CIM.

She wasn't a time watcher and was a decent GFE experience.

Lodge : 800
Damages: 5k for 2

Body: 7/10
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 9/10
Pussy:7/10

WIR: Yes.
Ninadbhai Itana sexy FR review likha ab Number to do.. Maya ka . Jara hum bhi Maya ki Kaya Try kare

Baki aaj kal forum pe itana Gyan Diya Jaa Raha hai ki forum pe kuch interesting hai hi nahi... Forum pe aane ka man hi nahi karata hai....

I don't have to explain you wats legal and illegal .you may Google it. I can understand that you are somewhere offended by me posting and highlighting the double standard moves of some monger. Please go and check and help me out if I am missing something.Apologies in advance if you dint liked something I posted.
Earnestly I m not offended in anyway by what you write. On the contrary, I appreciate your views and really touched by it. Please don't take it otherwise. I tried but could not find anything which supports legality of commercial sex workers. In fact if not mistaken I feel in India it's offence under PITA, Police Act, etc. Anyway extremely sorry for bothering you.

Earnestly I m not offended in anyway by what you write. On the contrary, I appreciate your views and really touched by it. Please don't take it otherwise. I tried but could not find anything which supports legality of commercial sex workers. In fact if not mistaken I feel in India it's offence under PITA, Police Act, etc. Anyway extremely sorry for bothering you.
Ha so what if a women goes and play cunningly against the entire ball game...what if she presents the proof of verbal abuse against a single monger? You think he won't open his mouth about other stuff happening. Sir dekho India mei aise toh legal cheez b illegal bataya jata hai...All I am saying is both Indie and monger should not get into something which creates problems for lot many other people and make it nasty. PRACTISE WHAT YOU PREACH.Simple

Be smart and mindful about what He/she is getting into...rona dhona ye sab kya hai...
Monger toh itna rota hai ....harr cheez pe rota hai.Itna toh ladkiya nahi roti.

Hi Guys,

Can someone plz share any review on Pinki Biswas (7338)…. Plz share so that I can make a right decision & use this forum for what it is intended for

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fr on pooja/Taruna/Thandi chai...1157.
4/9/22 location shreeraj lodge koparkhaine.
Msged her and fix the deed charges,time and location and reached thier at time.
She was already in lodge,told the reception and he alloted the room and in came the lady with a smiling face.
Told her to wash herself and then i went and washed and then start the deed,going for dfk,she mentioned she doesn't dfk so slowly kissed her at face,around neck and proceeded toward the boobs and started sucking her melons,and placed one finger on her clit and rubbed it,no expression from her,that's y telling Thandi chai. Slowly moved downwards toward her pussy and open her clit and placed my tounge and started licking,now the expression of her face changed and she was moaning and becoming wet down and fingered also,then pulled her up and she took hold of my cock and gave a ok ok bj.she put an condom on dick and pulled me to missionary position,and i inserted my cock and started pushing in and out,she spread her legs and moving both hands on my back with faceless reaction,now i slowed down the fuck and fucked her slowly,her face reaction changed and she liked that,and continuous fuck for 10 min i cummed in condom.then she went for a wash and and after that i went.
She came to bed and started watching her mobile, without uttering a word,i was feeling like sitting with a stranger.10 mins passed she didn't uttered word,then i slept for 15 mins,then she uttered chalo dusra kaam karte hai,mene majak me bola,are tum bolti bhi ho.
Again same process,this time i didn't did daty and told her to bjj me and she made to cock ready rock type and put and condom and pulled me to missionary and i fucked her hardly,as i was about to cum,i became full wet in sweat all my concentration was loosing and still fucking for 15 mins i cant cum,because of body heat,she had switched off the ac when I was asleep,bc pura mood kharab ho gaya.
Told her y u switched off the ac,she told me she was feeling cold.
Then she gave me the third chance,but due to increase in body temperature i know it will take time,and mood bhi kharab ho gaya tha told her to pack up.
Charges -3 k for 2
Lodge -600
Pros- She knows to complete her work,as she gave me third chance also.
Cons-Thandi chai means faceless expression.
Please dm contact

Hey Does any one knows Prerna from western line, young Marathi girl ?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Please dm her contact

FR of Ziya from Kurla

After long time I got the time to meet the beautiful Ziya from kurla
My Jonny was in mood and I wanted good BJ so I message ziya
And I got immediately reply from her and she was ready to meet as she was at her home and evening she wanted to go out
So I did not waste my time and reach at her place . She guides me to reach her building
Once inside her room , there was a cat and dog in her flat , little smell of that coming
Then she took me to her bedroom and there I get chance to see her properly
She is daam sexy and good figur
Fair body and make up was there
Still she was nice and polite
Had little chit chat and then we both remove cloth and get on bed
She started with kissing my neck my face and slowly going down kissing each part of my body
I feel like a heaven and the. She took out my Jonny and without cover she was giving me BJ.

I must say it was so amazing that she knows how to handle it and how to give BJ, she was playing with her toug on my Jonny.
She was not at all in hurry. One point came that I was about to cum I stop her and told her to sleep down
And it was my turn and I get down and open her bra and I saw the lemon it was perfect boobs and nipples was so soft I was sucking like a mad and she was responding to that
Then I remover her panty and her p was clean and no smell which turn me on and I was licking and sucking it till she cum
Which she like a lot
Then actual play start and she was came on me and riding my Jonny and she was like crazy and then I told I want doggy for that she was happy for it and in that I cum
Then she remove my cover and clean my Jonny and then took money and I left

Boobs 8/10
Fig 8/10
Smell 10/10
Service 10/10
Damage 3k for 1
Bro can you share numbers of near by navi mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  2. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  3. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💞💫💦 Wednesday, ❣❤ Mona, 👄👄 small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy ❣❤ 💋 Amy, has been here before, experienced treatment and provides very good service !💗💞Angela, 💋💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  6. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  7. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  8. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞💦Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina,👄👄 awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy . and Lisa ❣ 📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  12. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💞💋 Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤ Nicole,❣💋 small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💥📱416 222-5554📱
  13. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  14. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖 Wednesday, Fifi, and . 🤩💖 Jenny, 💋 shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. 💐 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  15. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  17. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢 💞❤ Wednesday, 🌞 💋 Yoyo, ❣slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and ❣ Tammy, 😍 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  23. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. alram89:
    Mississauga
  26. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  34. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  37. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  38. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  39. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  41. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Mia is very good👍Body slide🤪🤪🤪 and deep massage Jenny 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
Back