Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

Hello,

Chala az cha topic ahei saudebaazi manjhe Bargaining. Tumhe kadachit hei vichar karat asal k baba porincha doka firalay ka evda kasa daam vadat chal li ahei heinchi market madhei. hya prashancha uttar khoop soppa ahei.. Pori daam vadavatat karan tumhi tyana dokyavar chadavtat aani tumhi tumcha baburao bhaujincha fakta aikta. Porinna tumhi chitrapatachya abhinetri sarkei upchaar karta magg tei pann thoda bhaav khayla suru kartat aani apla market madhei daam vadavtat. Gori chamdi ,pink lips , disayla sundar bolun tumhi kimmat zasta deta and baaki mitra, bandhu yanchi vaat lavtat.

Ata vishai asa ahei ki apan ya situation madhei kai karave???🤔

Bhetnya purvi karyakaram decide kartana kadhi he bolu nayei ki ...." I am not a regular monger" always bola I am a regular monger. regular monger bolnar tarr madam la kalnar ki baba manhus active ahei.market prizechi thaouk ahei laready. Tya pramane tai apli bolnar charges.

Sorry will continue in english I cant..

1- Call her approach her a week prior deciding the meet.If you are horny and wants something urgent then better masturbate.

2- When you decide to meet a particular Indie- Never show you are desperate for sex with her. Most of them already think they are the chosen one in the top list. Tell her that you are a regular monger hence you know the market prize.

3- Tell her you have 4 options, take random names and tell her you have couple of names in mind for the deed.

Never tell her " Taiii tumchya baddal khup aikloi me, charcha madhei ahat tumhi khoop" dont do all this chutiyapa. Ask her what's on the menu, Compare her skills with any random Indie, and play with her mind make her insecure. Girls get insecure when men compare her with other Girl. She will reduce the prize.... Mark my words she will.🤣

4- Make her aware about your last awesome experience and what you paid. This will make her think that she is not the only one in the market. There are lots of fish. Trust me this is the only way to put all the Vibhishans down. The ones who are informing the chicks about their market value and reviews are the reason why the chicks are hiking their charges hence treat all of them equally. One monger known as Mumbai monger who always talk logic has posted this and I cant agree more man. Please read this.

"If these mongers went to nl ch lr kb kp places they can get girls 1200 1800 2500 3500 rates.
And these girls are quite awesome. but these legends treat den girls like whores or wadapav. They treat such Indies like actress/ models or burger.
Ghuma firake sab ek hi hain but these PPL differentiate."

I second that …. Dont treat girls like celebrity looking at the pretty face and calling them Independent. Go by service, what she offers and how she finishes her work pleasing you and doing it for you as requested.

5- Some of you have lot of money- God bless you with more but dont make it difficult for the other guys who are working slogging their ass out every month at work and get paid to meet their needs. These guys after taking care of everything at home save some amount for me time and the bigshots like you guys make it difficult for them. Some men here are trying to save their respective marriage, some are having a distance relationship, some dont want to hurt their partners hence they opt for some fun outside the real world they dont belong to. Kindly help them also to enjoy with whatever reasonable budget they have.

All these things you guys should already know Kai faltugiri chali li ahei ithei.... Dont fall for Beauty. YOU AINT GONNA MARRY HER.
Go for service and recommend girls who are good at it. Some Girls are really good still under rated. Open your eyes and start using your brain.

Keep helping all the genuine Bros and Hoes...… and never Put your money in loss.

Varr dilelya tantra samazla asel tar tumhi market madhei , kanda, batata, bhaji vagarei vikat ghetana suddha hei tantra vapru shakta.

Ok bye....tata Mandal abhari ahei tumcha.🙂
"TAI"..
Konsa chutiya bolta hai..indie ko..

DISAPPOINTMENT.....
disappointed winter olympics GIF

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220919-064050_Discord~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220919-064050_Discord~2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 330
  • Screenshot_20220919-064652_Discord~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220919-064652_Discord~2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 335
  • Screenshot_20220919-063711_Discord~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220919-063711_Discord~2.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 360
Could any kind soul please share the number and reference for Kajal/Sunita 6775 and SImran 6053.
Will be much obliged. TIA.

Hello guys FR on Priya_Nalasopara
contacted her from Mingle.
She asked me to come to Nalasopara (she was asli willing to come outcall) . I met her in the West. Place was at kalamb beach. She came with a private auto and asked to go together.
We landed at lodge sea facing windows. I asked her if she drinks. She agreed for Vodka n we had small chit chat.
Later jumped to the main action. She started with a deep kiss n kissing on neck n chest. The best thing was that she didn't resist for anything wink.
Sucked n bite her bobbies (not much firm but ok). She was moaning.later she came down and started bj. It's completely awesome. I asked her for rimming and she didn't say no.
After put on condi started pounding her in various positions. She had orgasm I guess bcz her leg was shaking while having missionary anways I came after 10-15 min pounding. Wanted to try datty but smelly down the. Got cleaned up. Started drinking she was in towel and I was playing with her thighs n pussy while chatting. I was still continuing drinking n smoking . She was playing with my peePee.
Started second round , she not even resisted for deep throat asked her to rimm again . Same as first, completed second .
Later I asked her to finger n masturbating her self while I was completely last peg.
Finally got dressed up. Had some kissing n smooching for 10-15 min. After that we leave.
Boobies 8 (not firm but allowed to bite)
Pussy 8 (bcz little bit smelly asked her to clean next time)
Service 10 (she is ok for all except anal)
CIM not tried so don't know

Hotel+ drinks= 1600 ( we stayed more then 3 hrs)
Her charges: 5000 ( we agreed for 4.5 but had some extra actions so)
Auto guy: 300 ( auto was she booked private aur to n fro. Auto will wait till there so traveling no issues)
Bro please share me contact I can share you many contacts from Vasai Virar in return

Arey bhadwe madarchod Randi ka baccha @sanjaykav, kahe chutiya couples ko idhar promote kar rahe ho bay ?? Commission khana band kar ab ?? Tu apni maa aur baap ko pehle yaha couple bana ke share kar, phir badi badi baatein karna sala madarchod Randi ka baccha @sanjaykav blooody bastard son of a bitch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you want to fuck my mom ? She is available for paid fun. She is really gorgeous lady 🙏🙏😪😪😓😓 please pm me @The God-Father

Attachments

• IMG-20210626-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210626-WA0001.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 444
Bohat chutiye bharei padei hai.....Tai ya waadyavar bolneiwalei....list dei sakti hu tumko mei....humnei mongering ki duniya k aur unmei basnei walei Mahan hastiyo k chaal chalan ko bohat nazdik se padhkar PHD kar liya hai😀
Sab saale BC ban gaye..!!

Saala kon kya kya sikhata hai pata nahi... Aaj kal Group pe Gyan chodi bohot chal rahi... Chodana Kam chillana jyada ho raha hai...
View attachment 231874

You want to be in trouble?If yes then please go ahead and post this on your watsapp status,Instagram or any other platform where you think "Chodna zyada chilana kamm hai...Don't put people here in trouble posting something which is already under scrutinity by the civil authorities.

Last edited:
Watta Climate. SHIT I miss my crush 😅😍

High alert....

Since the climate is fuckin romantic many Indies will upfront ping you and call you. The regular ones Aj tumlog ka agni pariksha hai.

Zyada rate Card dikhayegi to janeika nahi
Mehnat ka paisa hawas k chakkar mei bahaneka nahi.

Ayyashi karo soch samajhke...Today sisters are gonna kill it👌🥶🔥

aroused arousal intensifies GIF
True post. My current favorite met me on Thursday.I had not read this post. As I was out of town, I had to travel 120 kms to meet her so I tried to postpone. But she called me and her voice turned me on. The meet was super.

😬 😬 😬
Kyu ki aj Office janeika bilkul b mood nahi tha toh hum maarei hai dhaandi...Haanji Englis bolei toh "Bunk" kiye hai hum. Hamari manager sahiba bolti hai Sick leave ko kaam se bhagaawat.
Lekin Duniya kuch bhi bolei aj humko nahi jana tha toh bass nahi jana tha isliye maar liye wahi jo sab maarte hai " Daaandi"

Log bolte hai k yaha bohat gyaan bataa jata hai isliye hum aj apko koi gyan nahi denge . Aj hum kuch funny karenge.

Life is funny..In the world of so many Lucifer, John, Rockey Vijay and Sunny.

Toh chaliye aagei badte hai.. Aj hum dedicate karenge gana apnei top 10 mongers ko.Ye jo gana hum dedicate karenge vo apnei chahite top 10 mongers k intrest and mongering world k personality
ko maddei nazar rakh kar karenge.... Its very very funny🤭😬🤣

1 @whoami#2915 - songs dedicated to the spa kings by the chicks in Rani spa 🤣

2 @momslover - Milfy song for a MILF lover😃

3 @Lustking69 - LK loves Daaru...toh song for LK😆

4 Eddy- Marketing everywhere🤣 oh Eddy hahahaha

5 @chintubantu054 - Big Bhabi fan😅

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Guys, planning to bang one Indie near Thane, mulund belt with good service. Please help with the contact in dm. Ready for exchange...

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Thursday, ♥ Michelle 👄👄 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞 💥 💫 💋 Thursday,💘 Cindy, 💞 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment & service.. 👄👄 Gaga,👄 👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality, always thrilled to see you. 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  5. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  6. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 👌 💞 Thursday, ❣ Cici... 💋 💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  7. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💫💥💋 Thursday ❣ Ruby, 💞💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💋 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💋 Jessica, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞❤ Thursday, ♥ Yoyo, 👄👄 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ and 😉 Tammy 👌 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  26. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  28. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  31. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  47. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  49. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
Back