Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FEATURED THREAD: Need advice on working out of home

help me!

Reaction score
I will finally be getting my license within the next month so I have been actively looking for rental space as I want to start my own business. The problem is that everything is either way too big for what I need or they are asking too much for a small office. I don't have a client base right now and I can't justify spending $650/month right off the bat.

Now here is where I need your advice...

As you enter our house there is a front room that is originally supposed to be a formal living room, but we don't use it as that, I actually have my table in there and have used it when massaging friends and family. I was thinking of having this be my massage studio, but we don't want to close it off as it really doesn't go with the flow of the house. So my thought was that I could put in floor to ceiling drapes (heavy & thick) on a track that will completely close off that room. My husband works from home, but would be upstairs at all times when I have a client present. My 13 yr old son also knows this would be a requirement when he is home and he is fine this this. Do you think this would work? Would you feel too exposed if this were you receiving a massage?

Oh, and they would have to walk through my family room/kitchen area to use the bathroom. If I did this, I would make sure that everything was always spotless!

I went to a therapist who had this same layout in her condo. I was the client.

She put up those folding doors. The living room was spotless, but I didn't ask to use the restroom as I didn't want to invade and I was really fine with that. I think most people will not use your restroom unless you offer it. So, if you don't want to encourage it, just don't offer.

The set up was nice and worked fine - from the client's point of view.

I think you can do it without worry. :)

pueppi said:
I think most people will not use your restroom unless you offer it. So, if you don't want to encourage it, just don't offer.
Wow. I don't think I have any clients who don't use the restroom at my office. When I get a massage, I need to use the restroom both before & after. Maybe my clients & I are the tiny bladder folks? :lol:

As for the curtains floor to ceiling, one problem I can foresee is that all sounds will filter through the cloth, meaning it won't feel very private. Some clients are casual, and they won't mind at all. Others will feel too exposed and won't be back. For me, it would really depend on the therapist. It's not an ideal environment for receiving a massage, but if the therapist was awesome, I'd make an exception.

Do check the regulations in your state. Here in Florida the law is very clear on how to set up a home practice. You first need to apply for rezoning. You also need a room and access to the bathroom that are separated form your personal living area. You can’t walk to the bathroom through kitchen or any personal space. Your state regulations are most likely different or may be there are none. But check before making any decisions.
And I always use bathroom before and right after massage. Best luck!

I would say about half of my clients use the restroom before or after a session. And when I get work I use the restroom after for sure.

Jason

As a client, I always use the restroom before (just to ensure I don't get "that urge" while I'm on the table), and usually afterward as well.

As a therapist with an office in my home (in addition to other work locations...), I'd say about half of the people use the restroom either before, after, or both (my bathroom is directly across the hall from the treatment room.). In my case, the clients have to walk thru my living room (the front door brings you directly into the LR), past an opening that looks into the dining room, and down a hall to get to the treatment room and/or bathroom (they pass my daughter's BR, but I always close her door so they don't see her mess). So I always have to have a clean LR, DR, bathroom AND treatment room. grrrrrr...

*chuckles* Funny how this turned into a "restroom" / "comfort station" thread. And it IS important. Don't think I am not suggesting this isn't a good turn.

When I go for a massage in someones home like this, I plan ahead by using the restroom before getting there. That was sort of what I was getting at.

In my office, most people use the restroom facilities before or after as well.

Just wanted to clarify a bit. :)

Need advice on working out of home

PegasusMT said:
I will finally be getting my license within the next month so I have been actively looking for rental space as I want to start my own business. The problem is that everything is either way too big for what I need or they are asking too much for a small office. I don't have a client base right now and I can't justify spending $650/month right off the bat.

Now here is where I need your advice...

As you enter our house there is a front room that is originally supposed to be a formal living room, but we don't use it as that, I actually have my table in there and have used it when massaging friends and family. I was thinking of having this be my massage studio, but we don't want to close it off as it really doesn't go with the flow of the house. So my thought was that I could put in floor to ceiling drapes (heavy & thick) on a track that will completely close off that room. My husband works from home, but would be upstairs at all times when I have a client present. My 13 yr old son also knows this would be a requirement when he is home and he is fine this this. Do you think this would work? Would you feel too exposed if this were you receiving a massage?

Oh, and they would have to walk through my family room/kitchen area to use the bathroom. If I did this, I would make sure that everything was always spotless!

Would your son be entering through that door when he comes home or another way that isn't 'right there'. I think I would tense up if I heard someone come into the room, but if you as my therapist didn't tense up and kept working with all confidence that you wouldn't be interrupted, then I would relax again. And I would definately book friends or family first, to get all the kinks worked out before officially starting with new clients. Good luck! :)

You guys had me cracking up at how this evolved into a bathroom discussion!

This is going to be a very temporary arrangement as I do plan on having a space soon, I just have to find that perfect fit (more like price!).

As to several points that were brought up:

- I need to verify this, but I haven't found anything in my rules & regulations that says I can't do massage in my home.

- Noise issue. I am going to do everything I can to block out any noise issues (music, fountain, etc) and my husband has been threatened with bodily harm if he makes any noise! During the day my neighborhood is very quiet

-I won't be scheduling anyone during the time frame when my son comes home from school. He needs some down time after school and I need to be sure he doesn't come barreling through the front door yelling "Hi Mama!" like he normally does.

Sorry to have contributed to the "bathroom derailing"!! :lol:

To answer the real question ... I think the drapes would be a great interim solution. Perhaps you could get some kind of large potted plant (with unobtrusive wheels underneath, ya know those plant tray thingys?) to roll in front of the curtain before a client comes, to give the appearance/feeling that the curtain is a permanent fixture; one might even think that a wall could be behind it??

As far as the noise issue ... I don't think people necessarily expect complete silence ... at least I do not.

At the wellness center I work at, we are near a train going past a large road, so the horn blows as it goes by. I would never have chosen this location if it were my own business, however, it was a thriving business when I joined 6 months ago, and doesn't seem to be a problem. If people willingly come back to a place that has train horns blowing outside the window, what's a few minor house noises as someone (your husband) goes about his business?

The curtains seem like a good way to work things out in the interim. I work out of my home so I will speak to the noise issue. My massage room is a bedroom that the front door opens into (it's a weird condo, and I love it!) and the bathroom is attached as it is the master bedroom, so I have no issue with people needing to walk through my house and I am infinitely grateful for that. However, the house is not very soundproof, even with the door shut and having carpeting. You can hear my husband opening the fridge, closing cabinets, and his spoon clinking in his cereal bowl. He is not a loud person, not slamming doors or anything, but you can hear him go about his daily business. Most of my clients don't seem to notice, but one client said it sounded like he was right on the other side of the door (he was on the other side of the house) and was about to burst in and say "Time for lunch, honey!" This client is particularly imaginative and talkative, so I wonder what my other clients are thinking that they don't say. We are getting ready now to put some egg crates on the door to hopefully dampen the sounds.

Also, I know that some therapists have their clients walk through the house to get to the treatment room/bathroom, but I find that to be unprofessional, no matter how clean you keep the house. If I were a client I wouldn't like it, and I wouldn't want a client walking through my house. I know it works for some, just my opinion!

Good luck finding a place in your price range!

Shiva

Maybe I just have my "sensitive" skin on today, but I don't feel that the service I provide my clients is any less professional because my clients have to walk through my LR to get to my treatment room. I make it no secret that they're coming to my home, when I get a new client, and I have numerous regulars and referrals.

When I've built up a steady enough business to warrant it, I'm going to talk to my husband (a carpenter) about creating a treatment room/bathroom that you walk directly into from the side door of our garage (you'd walk directly into the treatment waiting room, NOT thru the garage!! :lol: ), but until then, we just can't justify my renting space when we have the room available in our home.

I'm glad there is diversity and that there are lots of people doing different things. I don't condemn that people have clients walk through their living space, I just find it is not the image I want to give off. Not that it's a "bad" image, but just not mine. I feel we already walk a fine line with boundaries since the act of massage is so intimate already, that bringing the person into my living room would make it even more difficult. I'm sure there are some people that wouldn't even consider having an office in their home, even if it had it's own door and private bathroom (which is how mine is).

I was not trying to say that anyone's "service" is unprofessional. Just as many therpists think it is "unprofessional" to wear casual clothes (shorts and a t-shirt) but wouldn't call the actual massage service provided unprofessional.

Also, I think "unprofessional" is going to be a very subjective term.

FOR ME, client in my living room = unprofessional. Boundary becomes blurred, are they my friend or my client? That is just one boundary for me. If they are my client, they don't pass the threshold of the massage room.

Sorry for hijack!

Shiva

What about those folding doors that you install into a track? I think that would be better. I can imagine fabric panels going either way depending on other circumstances... I don't think there's a single answer.

I sometimes trade with a therapist who works out of his apartment, and the layout is such that you go through the kitchen and by the open living room, past a bedroom which has sometimes had the door open (maybe lax because I'm a colleague/trade?), into the treatment room. There's only one bathroom, so when using it, as clean as it is, one knows that one is in a bathroom that gets daily use.

It all feels a little weird to me even still, but if I were a paying client it wouldn't stop me from seeing this therapist when I need his style of work. He is successful, working his private practice full time.

It's not just massage... I've worked with other types of professionals who worked in their homes, and it always seems a bit strange to me to be doing business in a personal environment. No, not strange; intimate. That's the word for it. And I'm not used to that level of intimacy with professional relationships.

I suppose this could be an asset if treated as one. After all, in private practice we're selling a relationship as much as anything else. I wonder what things we can do to help folks feel at ease in our spaces?

Hello fellow MTs!

I, for one, would like to encourage MTs (especially those who live in smaller towns) to give the home clinic a try. I have done so since I graduated and am thrilled with the results!

I live 30 minutes from Penn State University where there is a multitude of massage therapists! I boldly decided to "bloom where I was planted" and establish a home massage therapy business. It "took off" almost immediately. So many people were so relieved to find someone in their own "neck of the woods" instead of driving into town and fighting campus/football game traffic.

My clients love the homey environment (yes, we do intakes and afterward chats in my living room) and I am able to schedule so that clients rarely see other clients. I do have a lovely massage room and a client bathroom right across the hall which were simple to set up. (Other bedroom doors are closed.)

I have never had a complaint -- in fact, they often say they prefer the more private environment vs a waiting room and note that I never seem rushed. There is also a large population of Amish in my area (who are enthusastic advocates for massage!) and they really appreciate the fact that it is close to home, private, and that they can tie up their horses (and buggies!) to a hitching post.

Word quickly gets around in a small community -- and neighbors can easily stroll up for their sessions and enjoy nature on the way back (versus fighting traffic.) I would not trade it for anything!

I am working full-time in this situation, pay no rent, set my own schedule and simply stroll from my home office to my living room to receive clients as they come. I have never had any pushing of professional boundaries -- and, believe me, they all consider me a professional!

I will say that I went into this with a very confident attitude and determination! And I did everything possible to promote my services. It worked! Just to encourage others in similar situations . . . :D

Just my :2cents: from a different viewpoint!

Have a great week!

Sherry

Many of the best massage sessions I have ever had have come from being worked on out of the therapist's "home" office. In fact I usually seek out people like this as I have discovered that many of the most skilled MT's work for themselves this way. What I have found out is that these MT's usually "live the life" of a massage therapist and treat it like it's more than just a "job" and therefore their homes have a whole wonderful ambiance that is well suited to taking care of their clients. In fact in my experience they seem to go the extra mile in making it a wonderful and unique healing session. Let's not forget that for many years this was pretty much how it was done and in many places in the world it is still done this way. It's a fine tradition and really shouldn't be stigmatized in any negative way. Lots of "professional" spas and clinics I have gone to have not met up with the standards of the best "home" clinics in terms of service or atmosphere.

I like the last two posts encouragement of home work... reminds me that one of my teachers used to have two offices as well as working out of her home, and eventually she pared it down to one location... she asked her clients which they preferred, and they vastly preferred coming to her home, and now that's her only location.

I was a client of massage for about 5 or 6 years before I attended school. I had gone to MT's who worked in spas, clinics, offices, and homebased. Overall I enjoyed & preferred the home based massage experience. It just felt more "homey" and comfy to me. I was able to let my guard down a bit more.

Now that I am a MT I bring the massage to my clients home. I like the idea of doing massage out of my home, but my hubby isn't comfortable with the idea of having so many people into his home. So, doing mobile massage seems to work just fine for now.

I have worked out of my home (and a few locations like salons) for 5 years now. My office is immediately to the right of my front door, with a bathroom to the left side of the foyer. I have French doors leading to my room and no one has to enter the main part of my house. I have several clients who love coming here, but over the years I have lost some new ones who, after asking where my office is, say, "Oh, it's in your house?" and don't schedule. I am finding that the clients referred by the 2 chiropractors who refer are more put off by the lack of an office. So, I am currently looking for office space. I just had another one from the chiro who came and told the chiro he is uncomfortable coming to someone's house. :cry:

Shoutbox
  1. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋💘 Friday, 💝 Tracy,💞💗 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤ Vivian,💋💋 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level...💯💥 Lisa, 💘young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201 💥💋💦 Friday, ❣ 👄 Eva, 👄👄 long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  4. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  6. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💥💞Friday, 💘💋 Tammy, and 💞milf Mary💋 for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  7. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  12. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💘💫💋 Friday, ❤ 💋 Sophia, 💋💞 abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💞 Kim, 💕💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💞 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  13. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🌹 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💖💋💐 Friday, 💖💋 Nana, 💋small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi, 🏵 📳 647 346-8086📳
  14. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  32. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  36. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  38. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  39. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  41. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  49. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
Back