What's new

Chat Derek Chauvin Guilty! Fuck yes!

Shoutbox
  1. secret_touch:
    55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON, ONTARIO offering magical hands full body MASSAGE (Amazing bum massage included) $40/hh 60/45min 80/hr __CALL 905 379 1130 for appt Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm NO text messages NO blocked #s
  2. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy Korean Carol at our Kennedy/Finch studio. She is slim and busty with long black hair: a hot and friendly Oriental ☎ 437-335-3995 ☎
  3. Frank09z:
    Recommendations... i would love yo have fun with a bushy asian
  4. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart2:heart2
  5. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy our very hot new girl Amy at our Kennedy/Finch studio. She is slim and busty. Every of of our girls is a beautiful and friendly Oriental ☎ 437-335-3995 ☎
  6. secret_touch:
    55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON, ONTARIO offering magical hands therapeutic/sensual MASSAGE (Amazing bum massage included) $40/hh 60/45min 80/hr __CALL 905 379 1130 for appt
  7. Rayvw:
    LMAO haha
  8. Nicholson16:
    Yeah
  9. Anontoronto:
    shut up you stupid asshole stop spammin noones wants to be with your ugly ass
  10. Kurapika:
    :')
  11. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: [email protected] or my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people on
  12. saadshah:
    I am also available for sexting and call fun . free everything.. dm me : shahs001919
  13. saadshah:
    i want to practice as massage is my passion.. confidential service.
  14. saadshah:
    i am located in Mississauga and offering full body relaxing sensual massages to needy women around. covid protocols applicable.
  15. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: [email protected] or my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people only
  16. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: saadshah001919 or my my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people only
  17. funluvindude:
    Waxing
  18. OnlyYouMassage:
    $40 for 30mins Give Us a Call 10am-7pm 647-351-5058 We're Vaccinated :)
  19. secret_touch:
    Located in HAMILTON,Ontario
  20. secret_touch:
    BEST MASSAGE!! Magical Hands!!____ I am a 55 year old Female INDEPENDENT with 21 years experience____$40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour . Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm . Must CALL for Appointment ~ same day (905) 379-1130 NO text messages NO blocked #s
  21. DayDreamer_007:
    Santoshi
  22. Musco:
    Any RMT in the West end of Toronto available???❤❤❤
  23. Kingman:
    What you mean MrBnH
  24. MrBnH:
    No luck at only you
  25. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE independent in Hamilton, Ontario-----call 9053791130 for appt

stripfan

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
"Before the deadly crash, Leal-Corona had been arrested in Texas and New Jersey. Despite those arrests, Leal-Corona was never deported. New Jersey’s broad sanctuary state policy, which shields criminal illegal aliens from federal arrest and deportation, could prevent Leal-Corona from being turned over to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency following his sentence."
When he gets out of prison, he can vote for Dems.

Darke Steele

Reaction score
Here are some facts for you. The law of the land, which was in place during Obama's administration, prevents children from being held in an adult detention facility. Hence, under Obama, separate holding facilties (cages), were built. By Obama, not Trump. Obama solution to avoiding having families separated was to stop enforcing the law. Not exactly wisdom worthy of a Solomon.

And the people showing up at the border are trying to get into the country illegally. To stop that is not to be racist, it is simply enforcing the law. You can do that and be compassionate about their situation at the same time, but choosing to simply open the border is not a responsible solution. The present escalated numbers at the border is 100% Biden's fault. When you let it be known that you are going to reverse the previous administration's policy, what do you expect to have happen?

I know and expect that your only response to reason and facts is to shoot out the "racist" accusation. Got news for you, it no longer works.
This is a joke right? Whatever the reason is that Obama built separate holding facilities, it was the Trump Administration that systematically and brutally separated children from their parents.

The people showing up at the border are there to claim refugee status. This is a standard practice in many countries on Earth. The idea is to offer refuge to people escaping unliveable situations. I seem to remember something on your Statue of Liberty about ""Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore." You should read it sometime.

I have a simple solution for you....if you want people to stop showing up at your border, then stop buying cocaine and heroine.

Darke Steele

Reaction score
Fun fact: Black/White Obama started "the children in cages" theme.

They are only rapists and selling drugs after they cross the border.

I thought the US was a shit hole??? Why would they go to the US???

So Why Are They Coming????? They want to live peacefully in a shithole country with a racist, inhuman, psychopath government????

They could just stay at home in their own shithole country!!!

Go fuck yourself!
I would tell you to go fuck yourself, but clearly it's too late. You're already fucked in the brain.

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score
This is a joke right? Whatever the reason is that Obama built separate holding facilities, it was the Trump Administration that systematically and brutally separated children from their parents.

The people showing up at the border are there to claim refugee status. This is a standard practice in many countries on Earth. The idea is to offer refuge to people escaping unliveable situations. I seem to remember something on your Statue of Liberty about ""Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore." You should read it sometime.

I have a simple solution for you....if you want people to stop showing up at your border, then stop buying cocaine and heroine.
You’re embarrassing yourself. Are you saying Obama built the cages and never used them? I guess the pictures of kids in cages in 2014 are fake?

Legitimate refugees go through a process, they don’t illegally cross the border, and then claim refugee status.

The writing on the Statue of Liberty is a poem. It has nothing to do with law or immigration rules.

All this information is available on the internet, on device your holding. Do some research and stop sounding like an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darke Steele

Reaction score
You’re embarrassing yourself. Are you saying Obama built the cages and never used them? I guess the pictures of kids in cages in 2014 are fake?

Legitimate refugees go through a process, they don’t illegally cross the border, and then claim refugee status.

The writing on the Statue of Liberty is a poem. It has nothing to do with law or immigration rules.

All this information is available on the internet, on device your holding. Do some research and stop sounding like an idiot.

You should use that internet thing to research your arguments. If you did, you'd learn that Obama was not in office in 2018.

Many countries have refugees show up at their border and don't put them in cages. It's really not that difficult. Here's a link for a simpleton like you.

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score
You should use that internet thing to research your arguments. If you did, you'd learn that Obama was not in office in 2018.

Many countries have refugees show up at their border and don't put them in cages. It's really not that difficult. Here's a link for a simpleton like you.

Who said Obama was in office in 2018?

These countries you’re talking about, they allow people to cross their borders illegally?

Do you even read the links you post? It clearly says illegal immigrants were separated because the adults were to be prosecuted. Or did you want children to be put in adult facilities?

Last edited:

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score

Do some research bro, save yourself the embarrassment.

IMG_8364.jpg

sy barite

Reviewer
Reaction score

My goodness, by the way you've been carrying on insulting everyone who disagrees with you, I thought you were the true believer type who looked for only facts that support what you want to believe. But it's apparent you are just ignorant of basic facts. Let me try to help.

Refugees don't sneak across the border. They actually claim asylum and go through the refugess process. That is not what was happening with the folks who were being detained, separated and put in "cages". Those people were not claiming to be refugees, they were simply trying to sneak into the country and unless you believe in "no borders" as some Democrats do, then you need laws to govern who can immigrate or claim refugee status.

Lastly, the people who are sneaking across the border from Mexico to the U.S. are overwhelmingly NOT refugees. They are economic migrants, simply looking for a better standard of life and to escape poverty. Strange how many folks in this world seem to choose the horribly racist U.S. for that.

Darke Steele

Reaction score
My goodness, by the way you've been carrying on insulting everyone who disagrees with you, I thought you were the true believer type who looked for only facts that support what you want to believe. But it's apparent you are just ignorant of basic facts. Let me try to help.

Refugees don't sneak across the border. They actually claim asylum and go through the refugess process. That is not what was happening with the folks who were being detained, separated and put in "cages". Those people were not claiming to be refugees, they were simply trying to sneak into the country and unless you believe in "no borders" as some Democrats do, then you need laws to govern who can immigrate or claim refugee status.

Lastly, the people who are sneaking across the border from Mexico to the U.S. are overwhelmingly NOT refugees. They are economic migrants, simply looking for a better standard of life and to escape poverty. Strange how many folks in this world seem to choose the horribly racist U.S. for that.
So my argument is that the United States government is brutal, inhumane and racist regardless of which party holds a particular office and your counterargument is:
"Well, Obama did it too."

Thanks for proving my point.

The unrest in the home countries of the "economic migrants" as you call them is caused by the illegal consumption of illicit drugs by people in America ( and Europe) who have money and don't care about the harm caused along the supply chain that produces and delivers the illegal drugs. I'll let you decide the demographics of those folks.

You can decide who they are.

Oh and by the way, without the "economic migrants" you seem to dislike so much, food production in the United States would collapse.

sy barite

Reviewer
Reaction score
Everyone knows blacks are responsible for a disproportionate amount of violent crime, but it is impossible to have a reasoned discussion about why. Want proof? If you have disagreed with me in the past, how long after reading the preceeding sentence did it take for you to dismiss me as a racist?