What's new

Chat Derek Chauvin Guilty! Fuck yes!

Shoutbox
  1. secret_touch:
    55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON, ONTARIO offering magical hands full body MASSAGE (Amazing bum massage included) $40/hh 60/45min 80/hr __CALL 905 379 1130 for appt Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm NO text messages NO blocked #s
  2. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy Korean Carol at our Kennedy/Finch studio. She is slim and busty with long black hair: a hot and friendly Oriental ☎ 437-335-3995 ☎
  3. Frank09z:
    Recommendations... i would love yo have fun with a bushy asian
  4. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart2:heart2
  5. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy our very hot new girl Amy at our Kennedy/Finch studio. She is slim and busty. Every of of our girls is a beautiful and friendly Oriental ☎ 437-335-3995 ☎
  6. secret_touch:
    55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON, ONTARIO offering magical hands therapeutic/sensual MASSAGE (Amazing bum massage included) $40/hh 60/45min 80/hr __CALL 905 379 1130 for appt
  7. Rayvw:
    LMAO haha
  8. Nicholson16:
    Yeah
  9. Anontoronto:
    shut up you stupid asshole stop spammin noones wants to be with your ugly ass
  10. Kurapika:
    :')
  11. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: [email protected] or my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people on
  12. saadshah:
    I am also available for sexting and call fun . free everything.. dm me : shahs001919
  13. saadshah:
    i want to practice as massage is my passion.. confidential service.
  14. saadshah:
    i am located in Mississauga and offering full body relaxing sensual massages to needy women around. covid protocols applicable.
  15. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: [email protected] or my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people only
  16. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: saadshah001919 or my my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people only
  17. funluvindude:
    Waxing
  18. OnlyYouMassage:
    $40 for 30mins Give Us a Call 10am-7pm 647-351-5058 We're Vaccinated :)
  19. secret_touch:
    Located in HAMILTON,Ontario
  20. secret_touch:
    BEST MASSAGE!! Magical Hands!!____ I am a 55 year old Female INDEPENDENT with 21 years experience____$40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour . Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm . Must CALL for Appointment ~ same day (905) 379-1130 NO text messages NO blocked #s
  21. DayDreamer_007:
    Santoshi
  22. Musco:
    Any RMT in the West end of Toronto available???❤❤❤
  23. Kingman:
    What you mean MrBnH
  24. MrBnH:
    No luck at only you
  25. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE independent in Hamilton, Ontario-----call 9053791130 for appt

sy barite

Reviewer
Reaction score
So my argument is that the United States government is brutal, inhumane and racist regardless of which party holds a particular office and your counterargument is:
"Well, Obama did it too."

Thanks for proving my point.

The unrest in the home countries of the "economic migrants" as you call them is caused by the illegal consumption of illicit drugs by people in America ( and Europe) who have money and don't care about the harm caused along the supply chain that produces and delivers the illegal drugs. I'll let you decide the demographics of those folks.

You can decide who they are.

Oh and by the way, without the "economic migrants" you seem to dislike so much, food production in the United States would collapse.
I understand perfectly that you are attempting to put words in my mouth because you have no answer to a reasoned argument, but I'm not in the mood to let you.

YOU said the U.S. is brutal...blah blah blah. Not me. I merely said that Obama did the same thing that Trump did, and he did it first. I don't happen to think either of them were brutal. If people want to sneak across the border and break the law, then the right thing to do is catch them and send them back. There's a process for immigrating and they didn't follow it. I also said nothing against the character of people trying to get to the U.S., I merely condemned those who tried to do it outside the law.

As for "unrest" in other countries...let me get this straight, because I want to do for you what you do not do for me..namely to as charitably as possible represent your argument. It is your contention that the use of drugs in the United States is responsible for poverty in other countries? Did I get you right?

Darke Steele

Reaction score
Everyone knows blacks are responsible for a disproportionate amount of violent crime, but it is impossible to have a reasoned discussion about why. Want proof? If you have disagreed with me in the past, how long after reading the preceeding sentence did it take for you to dismiss me as a racist?
If you replace "Everyone knows" with "White people think" then you sentence is correct.

Darke Steele

Reaction score
I understand perfectly that you are attempting to put words in my mouth because you have no answer to a reasoned argument, but I'm not in the mood to let you.

YOU said the U.S. is brutal...blah blah blah. Not me. I merely said that Obama did the same thing that Trump did, and he did it first. I don't happen to think either of them were brutal. If people want to sneak across the border and break the law, then the right thing to do is catch them and send them back. There's a process for immigrating and they didn't follow it. I also said nothing against the character of people trying to get to the U.S., I merely condemned those who tried to do it outside the law.

As for "unrest" in other countries...let me get this straight, because I want to do for you what you do not do for me..namely to as charitably as possible represent your argument. It is your contention that the use of drugs in the United States is responsible for poverty in other countries? Did I get you right?
The United States of America is a brutal, racist hellscape that effectively maintains a slave state through a series of of tactics of voter suppression, economic suppression and unevenly enforced laws that keep large numbers of black, brown, indegenous and other 'unworthy people' under a rock. The use of drugs by white people in the United States and Europe is one of multiple tactics that ensure this system of repression remains in place. The users, who are the real criminals, are rarely prosecuted nor even discussed as being the source of the problem. But, the people along the supply chain are the ones vilified and jailed.

This system has been put in place by white people on every continent on Earth. That is why I think it's time for the 6 billion non-white people on Earth to tell the 1.5 billion white people to go back to Europe. You can have your white ethno-state there where it belongs.

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score
If you replace "Everyone knows" with "White people think" then you sentence is correct.
Nah, FBI crime statistics say so.

Also, how many times, in all the summer shootings in Toronto, are the suspects white? It’s almost guaranteed there will be a shooting after every Caribana Festival. We couldn’t even have a Raptors parade without a shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score
The United States of America is a brutal, racist hellscape that effectively maintains a slave state through a series of of tactics of voter suppression, economic suppression and unevenly enforced laws that keep large numbers of black, brown, indegenous and other 'unworthy people' under a rock. The use of drugs by white people in the United States and Europe is one of multiple tactics that ensure this system of repression remains in place. The users, who are the real criminals, are rarely prosecuted nor even discussed as being the source of the problem. But, the people along the supply chain are the ones vilified and jailed.

This system has been put in place by white people on every continent on Earth. That is why I think it's time for the 6 billion non-white people on Earth to tell the 1.5 billion white people to go back to Europe. You can have your white ethno-state there where it belongs.
If your claims are true, why are non white countries shitholes, that people fleeing from? Who is lining up to get into Africa?

All you do is parrot mainstream media. You still haven’t answered why, in March alone, 170,000 illegals entered the U.S. They are free to leave, and yet, none are leaving. I wonder why.

Please enlighten us as to how there’s voter suppression. Or should I copy/paste a CNN article for you?

Darke Steele

Reaction score
Hey Alt Guy, This conversation is way above ur pay grade. So I suggest u get back to the important work of saving ur democracy by getting together with ur Jan 6th buddies and shooting ur AR-15s into crowds of unsuspecting people.
If your claims are true, why are non white countries shitholes, that people fleeing from? Who is lining up to get into Africa?

All you do is parrot mainstream media. You still haven’t answered why, in March alone, 170,000 illegals entered the U.S. They are free to leave, and yet, none are leaving. I wonder why.

Please enlighten us as to how there’s voter suppression. Or should I copy/paste a CNN article for you?

You know, perhaps I'm expecting too much of a country populated and run by poorly educated gun-kook descendants of genocidal, mass rapists.

I've already explained this but apparently, it's over your head.

The population of Africa is growing at a much faster rate than the US or Europe. Ditto for Asia. The US is collapsing in on itself because maintaining its racist social and economic structure is the most important thing to its majority residents. Sadly, you're too blind to see that most of you are being excluded by your own system.

I think you should get back to the important work of saving your democracy by getting together with your Jan 6th buddies and shooting your AR-15s into crowds of unsuspecting people. That's what the world needs.

Darke Steele

Reaction score
Nah, FBI crime statistics say so.

Also, how many times, in all the summer shootings in Toronto, are the suspects white? It’s almost guaranteed there will be a shooting after every Caribana Festival. We couldn’t even have a Raptors parade without a shooting.

White people are so awesome!

At least one per week in the US. LOLOLOL

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score

Are you and Snoop-A-Loop in a competition to see who is more stupid?

Blacks make up 13% of the US population but have 127% of the murder victims.

IMG_8414.jpg

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score

I heard a comedian talk about why blacks don’t do mass shootings. It takes too much work and effort to plan one. They love their drive-bys though.

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score
Hey Alt Guy, This conversation is way above ur pay grade. So I suggest u get back to the important work of saving ur democracy by getting together with ur Jan 6th buddies and shooting ur AR-15s into crowds of unsuspecting people.

You know, perhaps I'm expecting too much of a country populated and run by poorly educated gun-kook descendants of genocidal, mass rapists.

The population of Africa is growing at a much faster rate than the US or Europe. Ditto for Asia. The US is collapsing in on itself because maintaining its racist social and economic structure is the most important thing to its majority residents. Sadly, you're too blind to see that most of you are being excluded by your own system.

I think you should get back to the important work of saving your democracy by getting together with your Jan 6th buddies and shooting your AR-15s into crowds of unsuspecting people. That's what the world needs.
Who’s talking about the population of those countries? People have kids like rabbits there. They are shithole countries. Would you rather live in Africa?

Funny how you refer to AR-15s on January 6th, when an FBI agent was quoted as saying they didn’t recover any firearms that day. But I guess you’re one of those people who doesn’t even know what the AR stands for in AR-15.

I’ll concern myself more with the BLM/Antifa riots, and all the death and destruction they cause. The “insurrectionists” pale in comparison to them.

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score

You haven’t explained shit, by the way. You only make claims and then can’t back them up.

sy barite

Reviewer
Reaction score
FBI — Table 43

Black people make up about 12 to 13 percent of the U.S. population and are responsible for HUGELY disproportionate amounts of serious violent crimes. When you factor in that 99% of those crimes are being committed by men, then it's an even worse picture because it means that about just 6% of the population is actually responsible for all of that murder, rape, b&e etc. You can continue attributing that to some warped understanding of "systemic racism" if you want to, but that just amounts to closing your eyes to the truth.

I understand facts hurt. But obfuscating those facts is the bigger betrayal of black people. There's a problem and it can't be fixed without honestly confronting it.

Last edited:

sy barite

Reviewer
Reaction score

I agree the U.S. is in danger of falling behind Asia. That's due to Asia having embraced important values such as hard work and individual responsibility, which made the U.S. the greatest country in history and now seem to be forgotten.

Only ignorance could explain interpreting Africa's growing population as a positive sign.

michael garrett

Reaction score
The title says it all. Hopefully America has turned a corner. We have to wait another six weeks for sentencing. For me as well as everyone else I hope this is the inflexion point, that things start getting better from here.
i notice that all the negative comments about the police come from members from to ronna..maybe that is why their is sooooooo many shootings there and allmost all by black men ?