What's new

Chat Derek Chauvin Guilty! Fuck yes!

Shoutbox
  1. secret_touch:
    55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON, ONTARIO offering magical hands full body MASSAGE (Amazing bum massage included) $40/hh 60/45min 80/hr __CALL 905 379 1130 for appt Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm NO text messages NO blocked #s
  2. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy Korean Carol at our Kennedy/Finch studio. She is slim and busty with long black hair: a hot and friendly Oriental ☎ 437-335-3995 ☎
  3. Frank09z:
    Recommendations... i would love yo have fun with a bushy asian
  4. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart2:heart2
  5. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy our very hot new girl Amy at our Kennedy/Finch studio. She is slim and busty. Every of of our girls is a beautiful and friendly Oriental ☎ 437-335-3995 ☎
  6. secret_touch:
    55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON, ONTARIO offering magical hands therapeutic/sensual MASSAGE (Amazing bum massage included) $40/hh 60/45min 80/hr __CALL 905 379 1130 for appt
  7. Rayvw:
    LMAO haha
  8. Nicholson16:
    Yeah
  9. Anontoronto:
    shut up you stupid asshole stop spammin noones wants to be with your ugly ass
  10. Kurapika:
    :')
  11. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: [email protected] or my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people on
  12. saadshah:
    I am also available for sexting and call fun . free everything.. dm me : shahs001919
  13. saadshah:
    i want to practice as massage is my passion.. confidential service.
  14. saadshah:
    i am located in Mississauga and offering full body relaxing sensual massages to needy women around. covid protocols applicable.
  15. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: [email protected] or my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people only
  16. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: saadshah001919 or my my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people only
  17. funluvindude:
    Waxing
  18. OnlyYouMassage:
    $40 for 30mins Give Us a Call 10am-7pm 647-351-5058 We're Vaccinated :)
  19. secret_touch:
    Located in HAMILTON,Ontario
  20. secret_touch:
    BEST MASSAGE!! Magical Hands!!____ I am a 55 year old Female INDEPENDENT with 21 years experience____$40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour . Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm . Must CALL for Appointment ~ same day (905) 379-1130 NO text messages NO blocked #s
  21. DayDreamer_007:
    Santoshi
  22. Musco:
    Any RMT in the West end of Toronto available???❤❤❤
  23. Kingman:
    What you mean MrBnH
  24. MrBnH:
    No luck at only you
  25. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE independent in Hamilton, Ontario-----call 9053791130 for appt

Hornet

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Tile says it all. Hopefully America has turned a corner. We have to wait another six weeks for sentencing. For me as well as everyone else I hope this is the inflexion point, that things start getting better from here.
Yes, I watched as much of the trial as I could between meetings. Watching the full video, the body cams, the testimonies and experts it was very clear that any reasonable person would have saw George Floyd in distress. As an officer with a duty of care to the safety of suspect, Chauvin could and should have turned him on his side, got him up, got him out of there and he’d be alive. When a 9 year old witness knew what she was seeing was wrong in what Chauvin was doing, when witnesses were calling the police on the police, when the 911 operators were calling supervisors because they understood what was happening was wrong, it’s hard to come up with a justifiable reason for his actions.

I understand how his defence lawyer had to try everything to distract and create doubt but the prosecutions case was solid and there was nothing reasonable in the “doubt” the defence tried to make its case on. “If he can speak, he can breathe” is now a myth after the expert testimony

Police departments all across America will be changing their Use of Force training as a result of this case. Cellphones and body cams will be holding officers to account from now on.

But, this is also not over. The defence will appeal stating Maxine Waters comments influenced the jury or something else.

In case anyone was wondering, his lawyer was one of a dozen and there is a police legal fund that is paying about $1million for his defence.

Last edited:

Hornet

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Poor guy. He didn’t stand a chance with the media, politics and the insurrectionist BLM against him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you even watch the trial and the evidence presented? I did and it was overwhelming. The media, politics, etc had nothing to do with it dumbass.

When the defence lawyer tries to claim carbon monoxide from a tailpipe was a contributing factor you know the defence was weak. Especially since it was Derek Chauvin who put George’s Floyd’s head next to the exhaust pipe and his face right next to that dangerous gas and then held it there for over 9 minutes. Shit, that just strengthens the prosecution’s case as officer Chauvin put George Floyd in further harm. The whole defence was based on hypotheticals and not facts.

Last edited:

davepetersen

Reaction score
At least @Michael777 seems good natured. Although I become more and more convinced he is an AI bot.
I'm not sure AI bot would explain his lunacy. More likely a prepubescent boy jacking it in his mothers basement. Averaging 17.5 posts a day but most a re a line or two replying to his original post about sniffing some Asian chicks ass. His preoccupation with anal suggest 14 year old in the closet and not ready to embrace his sexuality

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score
Did you even watch the trial and the evidence presented? I did and it was overwhelming. The media, politics, etc had nothing to do with it dumbass.

When the defence lawyer tries to claim carbon monoxide from a tailpipe was a contributing factor you know the defence was weak. Especially since it was Derek Chauvin who put George’s Floyd’s head next to the exhaust pipe and his face right next to that dangerous gas and then held it there for over 9 minutes. Shit, that just strengthens the prosecution’s case as officer Chauvin put George Floyd in further harm. The whole defence was based on hypotheticals and not facts.
Yup, I saw when the defence used the prosecution’s witness because it helped them more.

The jury was always going to say guilty. They’re afraid for their lives.

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out who’s comment was more stupid: jimmyd or Michael777?
Maybe we need a vote.
Make sure the voter laws aren’t messed with though. Wouldn’t want voter irregularities.

Hornet

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Yup, I saw when the defence used the prosecution’s witness because it helped them more.

The jury was always going to say guilty. They’re afraid for their lives.

So you only watched one side of the case. Exactly what I would expect from you and those other three idiots: Ursus, Altaguetta, and Stripfan.