What's new

Chat Derek Chauvin Guilty! Fuck yes!

Shoutbox
  1. secret_touch:
    55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON, ONTARIO offering magical hands full body MASSAGE (Amazing bum massage included) $40/hh 60/45min 80/hr __CALL 905 379 1130 for appt Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm NO text messages NO blocked #s
  2. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy Korean Carol at our Kennedy/Finch studio. She is slim and busty with long black hair: a hot and friendly Oriental ☎ 437-335-3995 ☎
  3. Frank09z:
    Recommendations... i would love yo have fun with a bushy asian
  4. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart2:heart2
  5. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy our very hot new girl Amy at our Kennedy/Finch studio. She is slim and busty. Every of of our girls is a beautiful and friendly Oriental ☎ 437-335-3995 ☎
  6. secret_touch:
    55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON, ONTARIO offering magical hands therapeutic/sensual MASSAGE (Amazing bum massage included) $40/hh 60/45min 80/hr __CALL 905 379 1130 for appt
  7. Rayvw:
    LMAO haha
  8. Nicholson16:
    Yeah
  9. Anontoronto:
    shut up you stupid asshole stop spammin noones wants to be with your ugly ass
  10. Kurapika:
    :')
  11. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: [email protected] or my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people on
  12. saadshah:
    I am also available for sexting and call fun . free everything.. dm me : shahs001919
  13. saadshah:
    i want to practice as massage is my passion.. confidential service.
  14. saadshah:
    i am located in Mississauga and offering full body relaxing sensual massages to needy women around. covid protocols applicable.
  15. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: [email protected] or my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people only
  16. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: saadshah001919 or my my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people only
  17. funluvindude:
    Waxing
  18. OnlyYouMassage:
    $40 for 30mins Give Us a Call 10am-7pm 647-351-5058 We're Vaccinated :)
  19. secret_touch:
    Located in HAMILTON,Ontario
  20. secret_touch:
    BEST MASSAGE!! Magical Hands!!____ I am a 55 year old Female INDEPENDENT with 21 years experience____$40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour . Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm . Must CALL for Appointment ~ same day (905) 379-1130 NO text messages NO blocked #s
  21. DayDreamer_007:
    Santoshi
  22. Musco:
    Any RMT in the West end of Toronto available???❤❤❤
  23. Kingman:
    What you mean MrBnH
  24. MrBnH:
    No luck at only you
  25. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE independent in Hamilton, Ontario-----call 9053791130 for appt

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score
Ignorant non-response. About what I'd expect from you.

Enjoy ur mass shootings while you suck Tucker Carlson's mangina guncook.
Yes, it’s a non response, because you provide non evidence. You provided a Wikipedia link that says drugs come from Latin America. Who doesn’t know that?

Your posts sound very racist, by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sy barite

Reviewer
Reaction score
Jimmy jimmy jimmy....I'm getting tired of having to educate you. Black people can't be racist towards whites. C'mon man.

imthedude

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
So your point is that the jurors may have had less cause to be fearful of public reaction after the trial than before? You lost me there.
No, my point is that if you drew the conclusion that Fox News is a voice of reason from a very deliberate misrepresentation of who a person was, what their position on the facts of the case were, and what effect that had on the verdict they didn't even contribute to, you are either gullible or just as intellectually dishonest as they are. Probably the latter considering your response.

Darke Steele

Reaction score
Yes, it’s a non response, because you provide non evidence. You provided a Wikipedia link that says drugs come from Latin America. Who doesn’t know that?

You seem very committed to being ignorant of the facts.

The article says that the market for dugs from Latin America is the United States and Europe. Therefore, the reason these criminals organizations exist is to supply the criminal consumption of illegal drugs by white people.

How difficult is that to understand?

Darke Steele

Reaction score

Is Tucker Carlson a race?

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score
You seem very committed to being ignorant of the facts.

The article says that the market for dugs from Latin America is the United States and Europe. Therefore, the reason these criminals organizations exist is to supply the criminal consumption of illegal drugs by white people.

How difficult is that to understand?
It’s not difficult to understand at all. Who doesn’t know that already though? But Trump was attacked when he said “they’re bringing drugs”, and attempted to put a stop to it.

The powers that be weren’t going to let that happen.

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score
Is Tucker Carlson a race?
Don’t play games. It’s not racist to critique Tucker. Your white bashing, saying that only whites take drugs, and that they should go back to where they came from, is racist though.

Darke Steele

Reaction score
Don’t play games. It’s not racist to critique Tucker. Your white bashing, saying that only whites take drugs, and that they should go back to where they came from, is racist though.

So you're defending Trump putting children in cages because they were carrying drugs? And you think that's an accurate depiction of the situation? Really??

The people arriving at the southern US border, are not rapists and they are not bringing drugs. They are trying to escape a tortuous situation at home to hopefully live in peace. The brutal, inhumane, racist US government greets them with absolute psychopathy by tearing kids away from their parents and putting them into detention camps. AND YOU'RE DEFENDING THAT???

Dude, you need a lot more than white bashing if you think in any way that sick behavior is defensible.

The problem at Mexican boarder is fueled by white consumption of illicit drugs. That is a fact. Deal with it. Minorities living on food stamps do not provide the market for cocaine, heroine etc that is causing the violence in central and south america.

sy barite

Reviewer
Reaction score
No, my point is that if you drew the conclusion that Fox News is a voice of reason from a very deliberate misrepresentation of who a person was, what their position on the facts of the case were, and what effect that had on the verdict they didn't even contribute to, you are either gullible or just as intellectually dishonest as they are. Probably the latter considering your response.
I absolutely stand by the opinion that on this point, in comparison to mainstream media, Fox sounds like a voice of reason. It was a very simple point that was being made. Jurors absolutely had cause to fear for their livelihoods and lives and that is not how the justice system is supposed to work. Moreover, I believe you knew that was exactly the point I was making, but as you don't have a good counter argument to that, you rely on distorting and misrepresenting the Fox piece and my words.

sy barite

Reviewer
Reaction score
So you're defending Trump putting children in cages because they were carrying drugs? And you think that's an accurate depiction of the situation? Really??

The people arriving at the southern US border, are not rapists and they are not bringing drugs. They are trying to escape a tortuous situation at home to hopefully live in peace. The brutal, inhumane, racist US government greets them with absolute psychopathy by tearing kids away from their parents and putting them into detention camps. AND YOU'RE DEFENDING THAT???

Dude, you need a lot more than white bashing if you think in any way that sick behavior is defensible.

The problem at Mexican boarder is fueled by white consumption of illicit drugs. That is a fact. Deal with it. Minorities living on food stamps do not provide the market for cocaine, heroine etc that is causing the violence in central and south america.
Here are some facts for you. The law of the land, which was in place during Obama's administration, prevents children from being held in an adult detention facility. Hence, under Obama, separate holding facilties (cages), were built. By Obama, not Trump. Obama solution to avoiding having families separated was to stop enforcing the law. Not exactly wisdom worthy of a Solomon.

And the people showing up at the border are trying to get into the country illegally. To stop that is not to be racist, it is simply enforcing the law. You can do that and be compassionate about their situation at the same time, but choosing to simply open the border is not a responsible solution. The present escalated numbers at the border is 100% Biden's fault. When you let it be known that you are going to reverse the previous administration's policy, what do you expect to have happen?

I know and expect that your only response to reason and facts is to shoot out the "racist" accusation. Got news for you, it no longer works.

jimmyd

Reviewer
Reaction score

I wonder what drugs George Floyd was on if it’s only white people consuming drugs.

Don’t start with the border. You obviously don’t know enough about it. And if you were honest, or though about the situation for 2 seconds, you’d be condemning Obama and Biden as well.

60-80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S., so you’re wrong again on the rapists.

Please do some research before you come in here. You’re embarrassing yourself.

altaguetta

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Trump putting children in cages because they were carrying drugs?
Fun fact: Black/White Obama started "the children in cages" theme.

The people arriving at the southern US border, are not rapists and they are not bringing drugs.
They are only rapists and selling drugs after they cross the border.

They are trying to escape a tortuous situation at home to hopefully live in peace.
I thought the US was a shit hole??? Why would they go to the US???

The brutal, inhumane, racist US government greets them with absolute psychopathy by tearing kids away from their parents and putting them into detention camps.
So Why Are They Coming????? They want to live peacefully in a shithole country with a racist, inhuman, psychopath government????

They could just stay at home in their own shithole country!!!

Go fuck yourself!

Last edited:

altaguetta

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
"Before the deadly crash, Leal-Corona had been arrested in Texas and New Jersey. Despite those arrests, Leal-Corona was never deported. New Jersey’s broad sanctuary state policy, which shields criminal illegal aliens from federal arrest and deportation, could prevent Leal-Corona from being turned over to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency following his sentence."