Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Studio Lotus 1241 St. Zotique E. (514) 948-2121

Do they have a website? I went on google, looked around here... and maybe im blind (I hope im not :( ) but you never know...

I didn't intend for that to be a full review. There has been a lot said about Sylvie. But I'll be happy to to complete the picture. She may not be for you. The first time I saw her I was impressed with the massage. But this time I found it a little lacking and was thinking of only taking 30 min next time. It was really about the sensual part in this case. $55 for the house (1hr), no discussion of money with Sylvie, but I happily left a $60 tip which seemed appropriate for a very nice nude HJ.

Body 8
Face 6
Massage 6
Attitude 9
HJ 10+

Part of the reason I might have been disappointed by the massage part was that I had recently seen Borissa of Villeray. She might be more your cup of tea. Do a search for the thread. Professional one-hour massage with HJ included, $60. No options. She keeps her clothes on. She's very nice to talk to in very good English and French. The emphasis is really on the massage, less on the sensual, although the HJ is part of the deal, happily and sensually provided, and you don't have to ask for it.

Body 6
Face 8
Massage 9
Attitude 9
HJ 7

CantSeeMrHappy said:
A review on the massage itself, other than the sensual. Working the desk job sometimes 6 days, 10+ hours, I want need good massage.

I want the entrance fee promised. The tip, girl's beauty and GFE/HJ, and so on, are to me the icing on the cake. I want the cake too.

I haven't found many great girls for the massage part. Going to see a real masseuse, then an incall, add both up, too expensive.

I love the all-in-one deal (massage, cute girl, sensual finish) for 100 or less. That too, how much do you usually pay for Sylvie (IOW what options for the $)

Don't know if she's still working there, but try Carmen at Clinique de Santรฉ DM - Address: 3 Cornwall in TMR, Phone: 514-738-7917

I just came back from a meeting with Sylvie.
She is cute and very friendly and very honest which I liked the most about her. She will not BS with "oh, you know... maybe... etc.."
Her massage is very good as well and I really enjoyed her massage.
Nice hj and very sensual just the way I like it.
tipped her good and hope to see her again.

looks : 6.5 (according to the guide)
attitude/personality : 9
service : 9 (after all this is a massage section ).

Was in a mood for a good RUB & TUG today with possibilities of options so Lotus was my choice.

Usually I like more therapuetic massage but was willing for nice sensual one. Today I had the choise between Christina, Jessica and Mia. I asked Marie to see them, 'cause I never saw them before. I hate to do this. I feel like i'm in a meet market and it's not my style. But what the heck!

The girls came to see me trough the door. Christina came and shaked my hand with a nice smile and was a bit 'giggly'. Jessica had a dead serious face and was to tall for me... Mia, well I wasn't sure... I liked her but her build was to heavy for me. So I pick Christina. I take my shower, lay down and wait 5 minutes. Marie comes in and tells me Christina had already an appointment she forgot about. Yeah right! So I went for Mia.

I wait another 5-8 minute before she comes in. I like her face. She is cute and looks sensuous. Il like that in a girl. She ask me what kind of massage I want. I tell her, sensuous. She did it pretty well. She starts on the legs and moves her way up. I like her hands. She has a nice sweedish style. On the back, she did put more pressure wich I like. She occasionnaly brushed my balls. She finished the back side with some gentle caresses with her nails. So the massage part was pretty good. The she asks me to flip.

She continues to massage me everywhere and after 5 minutes, asks me if I want any particular part massaged. At that point I asked waht could be done. She asks back what did I want. I asked her to get naked (no money was discussed). She was totally naked. She proceeded with a nice HJ. I caressed her and sucked her big but firm pair (too big for me. I'm more of a A-B size lover). I had limited acces to her Y. She never made eye contact nor said anything. HJ was very nice. Finally the job, was done, she brought me the nice hot water towel to clean (but didn't help to do it). The whole massage + HJ was done in 40 minutes. I paid for an hour. I stayed on the table and wated for her reaction. She askes me if I wanted to take a shower after she got dressed. I then kenw she wouldn't finish... so I took my shower and gave her 60$.

Since know I should have hasked her to finish the massage but I leave it to the girl to decide. If she doesn't then I rarely see her again, unless i got good mileage.

Since there was no real chemistry, I don't think I will repeat with her. Overall: good massage (but got stiffed on the time), nice finish but no chemistry.

I don't go there very often. I find that the girls (beside Clara) are distant. So far I saw Patricia (gone now), Kim (wasn't impressed at the time, she didn't get fully naked as I asked her, she just pulled down her pants and panties to let me caress her. Clara, once and another one I don't remeber her name (but it was 2 years ago). I'm not a pushy guy. If I don't sence chemistry the first time, I rarely repeat. I go with the flow. What is your secret guys? PM me if you want.

second time at lotus...
2 on 2..
sylvie was my first...clara was my second..
sylvie gave me a better massage.,..but clara gave me more millage...
both were great....i gave a slight advantage to clara..
all reviews on them both are very accurate...
I am gettting to like the massage scene much more than incalls...
less millage maybe than incalls....but boy can a good sensual massage fuck my brains much better...than most incalls i have ever done...
I never get...POD with massages...just a great smile...that is hard to wipe off my face...

Went there today, and unfortunately, couln't have access to eforum.xxx forum before going, so I went and had a choice between Jessica, Alicia and Sabrina. Since I didn't remember any of them from this tread (It's always the same that are reviewed... so I kinda took one for the team).

She came in and was, she have a nice body just like I like them, slim and small breasts (about 23 y/o, 5'4, b cup). She has a 'girl next door quebecoise' look. Not beautiful but not ugly either.

We introduced ourselves, she started the massage. She didn't ask how I wanted it. It was medium light. And a bit mecanical. Not a very good massage. Before, the flip, she started teasing 'en masse'. And then asked me if I wanted her to take her top off. I asked for full nude. She agreed. She asked if I wanted thai, I said sure. Poor thai technique. She was rubbing her breasts only (I rarely take thai, I my last one was with Marie the extraordinary thai oily massage giver!! see Independent tread Marie on Gilford)..

I decided to do a reverse to explore her a bit. I didn't get much... She lacks sensuality. She did th HJ, on the table, while I was kissing and licking her breasts and neck... She had a nice technique.

Overall, no repeat for me. I guess YMMV, but mine, recently is very low. I guess I have lost it or expect too much.
She works only on week ends.

Does anyone have any info on Alicia?

I knew she was working on Sunday but I did not make an appointment.
I popped in and was squeezed into her schedule. I was given a 30 minute block of time for $40.
I waited after showering for about 10 minutes.She finally came in.
She was friendly and proceeded with a massage and before you know
it, she teases Mr happy and wakes him up. Mutual fondling took place but nothing significantly deep which is a tad less that what I enjoyed in my earlier experiences with her. Still being a gentlemman and for my appreciation of her passionate determined effort to make "CHARLIE SPIT IT OUT" I offered the traditional red-billed tip which was accepted.
The whole thing was was a repeat performance of my last visit; but I did not want to make a final judgement cause I wanted to be sure.
Now that I am sure that I will not get beyond second base (certainly no bj or fs) my conclusion is that I will not ask for her again.
Thanks Lolita for the memory of an exceptional prior experience.
It's time to move on.

it's kind of like that great bottle of wine or champagne you're enjoying...sooner or later, with time....it's just 'flat'....no more sparkles or smooth texture...indeed...

"i really have enjoyed my stay...time for me to go....ramble on!"...
(Led Zeppelin):cool:

This was my second time with Sylvie. She is fun to talk to and gives an excellent massage. She is one of the rare masseuses that is actually studying to become a massage therapist. She will finish her course in June.

Her options are YMMV but you should be satisfied within limits. As Muddy said "sure I would love to bang her" but that didn't happen and even if it did I wouldn't tell you. Some things are private. Maybe for Christmas I will give myself a present and book Clara and Sylvie together, my 2 favorites.

This is my first post on eforum.xxx.
I am a bit concerned about the privacy issue for the girls, and therefore i won't tell you their names.

Out of three visits with 3 different different girl, I got 2 bbbj not to completion in mouth; the other one i got BS/Russian. In each case I left the MP 100$ tip. One of the bbbj provider specified her price, she told me aftermath that for the service she provided, it is usually 150, but 100 is good enough for the first time. The BS provider also ask for 100 prior to perform her service; the last girl didnt even ask for tips, but i felt my milage with her was the highest, so i left her 100$.

I was told by the first girl that her friend also perform bbbj, and the possibility of having both of them at the same time.

I got a few questions:
1. Did i pay more than the market price?
2. Who else perform bbbj at this place?
3. Mentioning of names would be acceptable on eforum.xxx?

anyone is more than welcome to comment. We are here to exchange information.

Saturn, I'll speak for myself and others can reply in if they wish...
if you don't provide names, how can we reply to your inquiries?

you expect us to provide you with names yet you won't? show some courtesy and respect to the previous experienced posters as they have certainly provided you with enough information to satisfy your curiosity and permit you to try Lotus...as you have certainly read through your research (and i'm assuming you have researched) you can see that names are mentioned quite frequently....

I'll say this...mileage varies with everyone and so it does with different girls....
i mean at Lotus for example, maybe some patrons pay Sylvie more for the same type of service say Clara or Lolita would provide but this may be completely different for others..especially since we're not talking about standard services in this instance, but rather 'extra' extras (like BJs)...

where would these girls be without eforum.xxx? :D

I am in full agreement with Fellini. I believe the purpose of this board is to advise the persons who consult and visit this forum as to which places are worthy of our consideration and, in genera'l what to expect during our visit. Each place and each person is diferent therefore so are the experiences. Do not expect everyone to have the same mileage or degree of satisfaction. If you received BBBJ on your first visit then consider yourself lucky because it usually takes more then one visit to receive the same mileage.

It always amazes me that people expect a sure fire formula to use when visiting these places instead of going with the flow and experiencing things on their own. We are here to give general information on an establishment not a detailed how-to procedure. Too much information can be hazardous to the establishment and therefore not in our best interest.

Fellini,

the reason i don't disclose the name of the girls who gave me bbbj is because after going through all the posts on this thread, none has mentioned directly about who provides bbbj.

ambiguous descriptions like "take it to the next level", "high mileage" are seen quite often.

I guess it is really taboo to discuss bbbj on a public massage forum.

anyone is welcome to pm me regarding bbbj at a MP.

Me thinks you overpaid .
The next time you see the same girls they will recognize
the big money tipper and will "expect" you to tip the same.
And then within the same mp, the other girls will expect
to be paid "extravagant amounts" for something that they did
before for less (just like countless other money grabbing mps' somany of us avoid).
I refuse to pay more than what I've paid.
If the girls are reading this and are expecting more $$$;
they will have more luck buying lottery tickets.

But then it is your money.
And I guess you are telling the truth?
You were not hired by the girls to write the review that you did
so that us eforum.xxxs expect to pay more for less?

Hey guys, I found out that Lolita no longer works there. Does anyone have a clue where she might have went.

J'aimerais bien savoir oรน elle est passรฉe, j'espรจre qu'elle n'a pas quittรฉ le metier.

Merci

has anyone tried mia with the big natural rack? Wow 36DD's for those who like them. What i like about lotus is that when ask for thai i usually get fuully nude is this true with all chicks?

i can confirm that i've experienced full nudity with all girls in this place

BTW

Merry Massages everyone and lots of lube in the new year!

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  6. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Pinky๐Ÿฅฐ Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  9. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’˜Wednesday, โฃโค Mona, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy โฃโค Apple, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜ nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man๐Ÿ’ž Angela,๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  12. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Wednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and ๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  13. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’Wednesday, ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ‘„ Fifi, ๐Ÿ’‹ and ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— Jenny, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  14. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹ Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. โค Nicole, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ขโคWednesday,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Yoyo, ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’‹slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹upbeat personality, very fun ๐Ÿ’ž โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  17. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ
  18. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธhave Table shower๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  20. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  22. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  23. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  31. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services ๐Ÿ’‹new white Ana๐Ÿ’‹
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  34. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  35. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  37. Lily Spa:
    b]โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘have 4 girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  39. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  42. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  43. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  44. ASPA:
    ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  49. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
Back