Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A year in review

1stTimer

Reaction score
Hey guys, first off I wanted to say I have been lurking in these forums for probably the better half of a year. I started hobbying in 2017, but haven't done many reviews. With that said, the reviews I'm going to be posting here may or may not be relevant, as I'll be going off memory (so I'll definitely have forgotten some) but the girls may also no longer be working at the spa. I'll still post the review however as some of them may just have moved from spa A to spa B with a different name. Here we go.

White Rose Spa - Wendy

Went to this spa located in scarborough, typical AMP with the rooms not looking the cleanest. I'm not sure if there are showers in the rooms, but the one that I was in didn't have a shower. Was greeted at the door by an older asian lady, but asked to see who else was working. I find it's hit or miss with the spas in scarb, with mostly misses in terms of young and good looking. Only 2 ladies working there, I decided to go with Wendy. Started off with a decent massage, not the greatest but definitely not the worst I've had. Next came the flip, started off sensual with a lot of teasing. Very liberal, as she had no complaints as I slid my hand down to her soaking wet pussy. I don't know if she allowed digits but I didn't bother trying as the feeling of that soaking pussy made me want to get to business. Obviously opted for FS, one turn off for me was that she asked for $100 up front. I agreed to the tip, but asked to pay after as it really hurts the session. No go, she wanted the cash before the deed. I was thinking with my other head so I did, but it could have been so much better if we didn't have to stop to get that out of the way. I guess people have paid less/walked out without tipping so it makes sense for her to cover her bases but she should get that out of the way before things get heated up.

Looks: 6/10 Not my cup of tea, but looks are subjective. I'm only adding this because if you have seen any other girls that I review and agree with my ratings you might be able to go off that in the future
Body: Slim Spinner type
Massage: Decent
Repeat: No
Damage: 140 (40 door, 100 tip)

LA Spa – Vicky

Also another spa in scarborough, I think it’s a newer spa. Place is clean and there are showers available (at least in the rooms I’ve been in). They seem to share a building (upper floor/lower floor) with another massage parlour (or it could be the same, I’m not sure on that) either way it’s better for us as there are more to choose from. Went in and asked to see the lineup, saw 2 girls and they said there were 2 more downstairs. Asked to see them and they said the 2 downstairs were Indian. I said I didn’t mind and asked to see them again, they showed me to the back and opened a door that led to a stairway to go down to the other spa. Went in through the back and was greeted by an older 40ish lady, looked to be Sri Lankan. I asked if there was another person working there and was told she stepped out for a bit but would be back shortly. I didn’t wait, went back up and went with Vicky. Hopped into the shower and waited for her to come in. As I was waiting I saw the other lady on video come back and go down the stairs to the other spa (couldn’t see her face) but her body looked smoking. Didn’t bother seeing if I could go with her, as I had already showered. Vicky comes in and starts to massage, very weak and sporadic. Her English wasn’t the greatest but she tried. We somehow managed to get on the topic of languages and she started telling me how to say (or what she told me anyway) “I love you” in different languages, mostly Asian ones (Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese). We get to the flip and she starts to rub her body on mine. Not the best tease if you could even call it that, but there’s a naked woman grinding up on you so it’s hard not to get erect. She tells me she wants to fuck me so I say let’s do it. She says something like “you’re going to tip me right?” I say yes, and she says how much. Big turn off, but I say 100, she says ok and gets to work. Little better than above, as she didn’t make me get up right then and there to get the money. She started with a little CBJ as I played with her tits. Eventually started FS and wanted me to suck on her tits as she rode me. Generally I would LOVE to do that, but as I started to suck I could taste the sweat on her tits. BIG turn off right there as it was salty and bitter. Made due with just squeezing her tits until we finished.

Looks: 6/10
Body: Slightly overweight, B cup breasts
Massage: Poor
Damage: 140 (40 door + 100 tip)

Enjoy spa – Forget the name, not memorable anyway

Little spa on Danforth, always seems to be someone standing around outside the little plaza watching people go in/out. Went in, greeted by the mama san and shown to a room. Don’t know if the rooms have showers, but the ones that I’ve been in don’t, place was run down and dirty looking. I didn’t have a lot of time so I figured I’d go with whoever showed up. In comes this older Asian lady, best guess would be mid to late 40s. I go with HH and she gets started. Massage was ok, not the best so I didn’t waste any time since I was in a hurry. Flipped over and discussed options. Went with FS, agreed on 80 which she was VERY happy about. She laid on the table with her legs up and I went to town. Not my proudest moment, but when you’re thinking with the wrong head you do things you wouldn’t normally. Her stomach was flabby and could see the stretch marks, she definitely had a few kids. Her tattoo on her stomach must have been done a while ago because it was fading and stretched from the flab. Her saving grace was she had nice large naturals that I played with during, so I focused on that and nothing else. Finished up and went on my way.

Looks: 4/10
Body: Slightly overweight, nice D size naturals
Massage: N/A to poor
Damage: 120 (40 door + 80 tip)

Shangri-la – Renee

I didn’t have the greatest experience here (if you guys are familiar with my older posts) because of the bait and switch they did. Anyway, with that said most of you will be familiar with the spa because of the shilling that went on with it so I’ll skip that. Went with Renee, she gave a good strong massage and knew how to tease. As always, wanted FS but wasn’t expecting nor did I get it, opted for a HJ. Flipped over and she got to work, asked her to take off her bra and she said it’s extra. I said no problem and she did it, IIRC she had enchanced breasts, sort of hard feeling. I could be wrong, so if anyone wants to correct me, that’s how I remember them. Didn’t let me go below the waist and would move her body if I tried so I didn’t push it. It takes me a while to finish when getting a HJ so she was at it for a good amount of time. Kept switching hands while I played with her man-mades. At one point she said “wow long time, your gf must be happy” but I knew it was more so a “hurry up and nut cause this is taking forever.” Finished and paid the usual.

Looks: 7/10
Body: Slim spinner type, Enhanced C (maybe D?) cup
Massage: Good

Purple Sugar – Nana

Again one of the spas that have been well reviewed so I’ll skip that part. Went with Nana, stunning girl. Opted for FS, agreed on 100. Her massage was decent, lot of teasing and she rubbed her tits on my back/legs as she massaged. Got to the flip and she started a CBJ. Damn. One of the best I’ve gotten, that girl sure knows how to work stick. Took control and did doggy. That’s where it took a turn for the worse. I guess she wanted to get it over with because she kept telling me to cum, and the longer it took the more impatient she seemed. She looked like she just wanted me to get in and get out to get more business. Service was perfect up until that, finished and left.

Looks: 9/10
Body: Slim spinner type
Massage: Fair
Damage: 180 (40 door + 140 tip)

The One Spa – JJ

Seems to be promoted a lot lately so I’ll leave it alone. One thing I will say though is that the pictures they advertise are indeed real (from what I’ve seen). Went and saw JJ, paid for HH and took a shower. She came in after and started on the massage, not memorable so I would have to say it was decent (not good or bad enough to remember). On the flip asked what services I wanted. Asked for FS, told she doesn’t do it so she offered a HJ. I said ok, and she asked how I heard of the spa. She specifically asked if I heard of it from an online forum. Told her I was driving around the area and stopped in. I’m wondering if it’s a YMMV so PMs are welcome to tell me what you guys have gotten from her. Finished and tipped.

Looks: 8/10
Damage: 160 (40 door + 120 tip) – I know that’s a lot to tip but I enjoyed the service and talking with her

QQ Spa – Judy

One of the less obvious spas but still in the red light district of Richmond hill. AFAIK Judy left here and went to The One Spa, regardless I saw her here so here’s the review for it. Place is fairly clean looking and has a shower (not sure if every room has one). In walks Judy, a petite Asian woman with big breasts (at least how I remember them). I can’t remember if they’re natural or not, either way they were nice. Laid down for the massage which was not bad, stronger than I thought she could do but the tease. Damn. On point. Her tease was amazing, got me hard in a second. Opted for FS and it didn’t disappoint. Afterwards her service doesn’t stop. Her level of service and her just wanting you to have a good time doesn’t disappoint. Not only did she clean up after we finished, but she got into the shower with me and started to wash me there too. The one downside is that the showers were very small so it was hard to move around, but I’m not going to complain while I was getting scrubbed down by a sexy naked woman. I think the potential was there for a 2nd shot on goal but she already drained me from the previous one I just opted to shower and clean off.

Massage: Fair, great tease
Repeat: Yes

Angel Spa – Nicole

Again a spa in the red light district so much of it will be the same. Probably well reviewed so I’ll skip the review on the spa and get right to it. Saw Nicole, very service oriented and definitely the service gets better as you see her more often. English isn’t the greatest but you can manage to have an ok conversation with her. Massage is fair. I’ve seen her multiple times so this will just be an average session I describe, as not 1 stood out to me. On the flip the first time we discussed options available. No amount was talked about which I liked (better for her anyway, as I tend to tip more if I like the service, but never tip less than the standard unless discussed previously). Opted for FS, started with CBJ and went from there. Without too many specifics, she is a great choice.

Damage: 180+ (40 door + 140+ tip)

Honey Spa – Anita

Same with Angel spa, same owner anyway so I’ll skip that. She seems older, likely in her 30s. Nice big breasts. Massage was ok, she seemed to watch the clock from what it looked like to me. Whatever, I wasn’t there for the massage anyway, on the flip opted for FS. No price was discussed* which I liked. Typical FS session.

Body: Average, nice breasts, probably a C/D cup from what I remember
Damage: 180* (40 door + 140 tip) As I was leaving I tipped 120, she counted it and said the standard is 140. I’m not gonna argue and cause a scene (as I would like to return there because of their selection). Paid and left, wouldn’t have repeated with her anyway but that just sealed the deal.

Honey spa – Baby

One of the better-looking ones there in my opinion. Great naturals, huge for an Asian of her size. Her massage isn’t the greatest, but I love the feeling of her naturals on my backside. Opted for FS. She started with a CBJ for a bit before the show. Once the main event happened she rode me CG for a bit and then told me to switch. I get how her naturals might start to hurt after a while of doing CG so I didn’t complain, only downside to that is she just sort of lays there until you finish. Session could have been a podium finish but ended lackluster because of that.

Body: Spinner type, has some meat to her, great naturals
Repeat: Yes (I’m a sucker for her looks)

I have some other reviews as well, but tbh I feel like this post has gone long enough. I may post the rest in the future.
These are some spas that I went to but I forgot who I saw and it wasn’t memorable enough.

Moonlight spa
E & M wellness
Blue sky spa
Holiday spa
Golden rose spa

Others that I have seen but will not be posting a review about at this time (or ever?):

SweetBabyJamie @ Sunshine
Demi @ Pure
Brittney @ Pure
Daniella @ Perla
Alana @ Flirt
Kendall @ Pure
Anna @ Perla (I don't think she's there anymore)
Barbie @ Honey spa
KC @ Angel spa
CL @ VIP spa

Hey guys, first off I wanted to say I have been lurking in these forums for probably the better half of a year. I started hobbying in 2017, but haven't done many reviews. With that said, the reviews I'm going to be posting here may or may not be relevant, as I'll be going off memory (so I'll definitely have forgotten some) but the girls may also no longer be working at the spa. I'll still post the review however as some of them may just have moved from spa A to spa B with a different name. Here we go.

White Rose Spa - Wendy

Went to this spa located in scarborough, typical AMP with the rooms not looking the cleanest. I'm not sure if there are showers in the rooms, but the one that I was in didn't have a shower. Was greeted at the door by an older asian lady, but asked to see who else was working. I find it's hit or miss with the spas in scarb, with mostly misses in terms of young and good looking. Only 2 ladies working there, I decided to go with Wendy. Started off with a decent massage, not the greatest but definitely not the worst I've had. Next came the flip, started off sensual with a lot of teasing. Very liberal, as she had no complaints as I slid my hand down to her soaking wet pussy. I don't know if she allowed digits but I didn't bother trying as the feeling of that soaking pussy made me want to get to business. Obviously opted for FS, one turn off for me was that she asked for $100 up front. I agreed to the tip, but asked to pay after as it really hurts the session. No go, she wanted the cash before the deed. I was thinking with my other head so I did, but it could have been so much better if we didn't have to stop to get that out of the way. I guess people have paid less/walked out without tipping so it makes sense for her to cover her bases but she should get that out of the way before things get heated up.

Looks: 6/10 Not my cup of tea, but looks are subjective. I'm only adding this because if you have seen any other girls that I review and agree with my ratings you might be able to go off that in the future
Body: Slim Spinner type
Massage: Decent
Damage: 140 (40 door, 100 tip)

LA Spa – Vicky

Also another spa in scarborough, I think it’s a newer spa. Place is clean and there are showers available (at least in the rooms I’ve been in). They seem to share a building (upper floor/lower floor) with another massage parlour (or it could be the same, I’m not sure on that) either way it’s better for us as there are more to choose from. Went in and asked to see the lineup, saw 2 girls and they said there were 2 more downstairs. Asked to see them and they said the 2 downstairs were Indian. I said I didn’t mind and asked to see them again, they showed me to the back and opened a door that led to a stairway to go down to the other spa. Went in through the back and was greeted by an older 40ish lady, looked to be Sri Lankan. I asked if there was another person working there and was told she stepped out for a bit but would be back shortly. I didn’t wait, went back up and went with Vicky. Hopped into the shower and waited for her to come in. As I was waiting I saw the other lady on video come back and go down the stairs to the other spa (couldn’t see her face) but her body looked smoking. Didn’t bother seeing if I could go with her, as I had already showered. Vicky comes in and starts to massage, very weak and sporadic. Her English wasn’t the greatest but she tried. We somehow managed to get on the topic of languages and she started telling me how to say (or what she told me anyway) “I love you” in different languages, mostly Asian ones (Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese). We get to the flip and she starts to rub her body on mine. Not the best tease if you could even call it that, but there’s a naked woman grinding up on you so it’s hard not to get erect. She tells me she wants to fuck me so I say let’s do it. She says something like “you’re going to tip me right?” I say yes, and she says how much. Big turn off, but I say 100, she says ok and gets to work. Little better than above, as she didn’t make me get up right then and there to get the money. She started with a little CBJ as I played with her tits. Eventually started FS and wanted me to suck on her tits as she rode me. Generally I would LOVE to do that, but as I started to suck I could taste the sweat on her tits. BIG turn off right there as it was salty and bitter. Made due with just squeezing her tits until we finished.

Body: Slightly overweight, B cup breasts
Massage: Poor
Damage: 140 (40 door + 100 tip)

Enjoy spa – Forget the name, not memorable anyway

Little spa on Danforth, always seems to be someone standing around outside the little plaza watching people go in/out. Went in, greeted by the mama san and shown to a room. Don’t know if the rooms have showers, but the ones that I’ve been in don’t, place was run down and dirty looking. I didn’t have a lot of time so I figured I’d go with whoever showed up. In comes this older Asian lady, best guess would be mid to late 40s. I go with HH and she gets started. Massage was ok, not the best so I didn’t waste any time since I was in a hurry. Flipped over and discussed options. Went with FS, agreed on 80 which she was VERY happy about. She laid on the table with her legs up and I went to town. Not my proudest moment, but when you’re thinking with the wrong head you do things you wouldn’t normally. Her stomach was flabby and could see the stretch marks, she definitely had a few kids. Her tattoo on her stomach must have been done a while ago because it was fading and stretched from the flab. Her saving grace was she had nice large naturals that I played with during, so I focused on that and nothing else. Finished up and went on my way.

Looks: 4/10
Body: Slightly overweight, nice D size naturals
Massage: N/A to poor

Shangri-la – Renee

I didn’t have the greatest experience here (if you guys are familiar with my older posts) because of the bait and switch they did. Anyway, with that said most of you will be familiar with the spa because of the shilling that went on with it so I’ll skip that. Went with Renee, she gave a good strong massage and knew how to tease. As always, wanted FS but wasn’t expecting nor did I get it, opted for a HJ. Flipped over and she got to work, asked her to take off her bra and she said it’s extra. I said no problem and she did it, IIRC she had enchanced breasts, sort of hard feeling. I could be wrong, so if anyone wants to correct me, that’s how I remember them. Didn’t let me go below the waist and would move her body if I tried so I didn’t push it. It takes me a while to finish when getting a HJ so she was at it for a good amount of time. Kept switching hands while I played with her man-mades. At one point she said “wow long time, your gf must be happy” but I knew it was more so a “hurry up and nut cause this is taking forever.” Finished and paid the usual.

Body: Slim spinner type, Enhanced C (maybe D?) cup
Massage: Good

Purple Sugar – Nana

Again one of the spas that have been well reviewed so I’ll skip that part. Went with Nana, stunning girl. Opted for FS, agreed on 100. Her massage was decent, lot of teasing and she rubbed her tits on my back/legs as she massaged. Got to the flip and she started a CBJ. Damn. One of the best I’ve gotten, that girl sure knows how to work stick. Took control and did doggy. That’s where it took a turn for the worse. I guess she wanted to get it over with because she kept telling me to cum, and the longer it took the more impatient she seemed. She looked like she just wanted me to get in and get out to get more business. Service was perfect up until that, finished and left.

Looks: 9/10

The One Spa – JJ

Seems to be promoted a lot lately so I’ll leave it alone. One thing I will say though is that the pictures they advertise are indeed real (from what I’ve seen). Went and saw JJ, paid for HH and took a shower. She came in after and started on the massage, not memorable so I would have to say it was decent (not good or bad enough to remember). On the flip asked what services I wanted. Asked for FS, told she doesn’t do it so she offered a HJ. I said ok, and she asked how I heard of the spa. She specifically asked if I heard of it from an online forum. Told her I was driving around the area and stopped in. I’m wondering if it’s a YMMV so PMs are welcome to tell me what you guys have gotten from her. Finished and tipped.

Damage: 160 (40 door + 120 tip) – I know that’s a lot to tip but I enjoyed the service and talking with her

QQ Spa – Judy

One of the less obvious spas but still in the red light district of Richmond hill. AFAIK Judy left here and went to The One Spa, regardless I saw her here so here’s the review for it. Place is fairly clean looking and has a shower (not sure if every room has one). In walks Judy, a petite Asian woman with big breasts (at least how I remember them). I can’t remember if they’re natural or not, either way they were nice. Laid down for the massage which was not bad, stronger than I thought she could do but the tease. Damn. On point. Her tease was amazing, got me hard in a second. Opted for FS and it didn’t disappoint. Afterwards her service doesn’t stop. Her level of service and her just wanting you to have a good time doesn’t disappoint. Not only did she clean up after we finished, but she got into the shower with me and started to wash me there too. The one downside is that the showers were very small so it was hard to move around, but I’m not going to complain while I was getting scrubbed down by a sexy naked woman. I think the potential was there for a 2nd shot on goal but she already drained me from the previous one I just opted to shower and clean off.

Massage: Fair, great tease

Angel Spa – Nicole

Again a spa in the red light district so much of it will be the same. Probably well reviewed so I’ll skip the review on the spa and get right to it. Saw Nicole, very service oriented and definitely the service gets better as you see her more often. English isn’t the greatest but you can manage to have an ok conversation with her. Massage is fair. I’ve seen her multiple times so this will just be an average session I describe, as not 1 stood out to me. On the flip the first time we discussed options available. No amount was talked about which I liked (better for her anyway, as I tend to tip more if I like the service, but never tip less than the standard unless discussed previously). Opted for FS, started with CBJ and went from there. Without too many specifics, she is a great choice.

Damage: 180+ (40 door + 140+ tip)

Honey Spa – Anita

Same with Angel spa, same owner anyway so I’ll skip that. She seems older, likely in her 30s. Nice big breasts. Massage was ok, she seemed to watch the clock from what it looked like to me. Whatever, I wasn’t there for the massage anyway, on the flip opted for FS. No price was discussed* which I liked. Typical FS session.

Body: Average, nice breasts, probably a C/D cup from what I remember
Damage: 180* (40 door + 140 tip) As I was leaving I tipped 120, she counted it and said the standard is 140. I’m not gonna argue and cause a scene (as I would like to return there because of their selection). Paid and left, wouldn’t have repeated with her anyway but that just sealed the deal.

Honey spa – Baby

One of the better-looking ones there in my opinion. Great naturals, huge for an Asian of her size. Her massage isn’t the greatest, but I love the feeling of her naturals on my backside. Opted for FS. She started with a CBJ for a bit before the show. Once the main event happened she rode me CG for a bit and then told me to switch. I get how her naturals might start to hurt after a while of doing CG so I didn’t complain, only downside to that is she just sort of lays there until you finish. Session could have been a podium finish but ended lackluster because of that.

Body: Spinner type, has some meat to her, great naturals
Repeat: Yes (I’m a sucker for her looks)

I have some other reviews as well, but tbh I feel like this post has gone long enough. I may post the rest in the future.
These are some spas that I went to but I forgot who I saw and it wasn’t memorable enough.

Moonlight spa
E & M wellness
Blue sky spa
Holiday spa
Golden rose spa

Others that I have seen but will not be posting a review about at this time (or ever?):

SweetBabyJamie @ Sunshine
Demi @ Pure
Brittney @ Pure
Daniella @ Perla
Alana @ Flirt
Kendall @ Pure
Anna @ Perla (I don't think she's there anymore)
Barbie @ Honey spa
KC @ Angel spa
CL @ VIP spa

Why not mine hehe:(

Hey thanks for the detailed reviews. I'm like you, as I just started hobbying recently within the last year and a half to 2 years, give or take a little. Just a suggestion though not just for my benefit, but for others as well, perhaps for the more favourable spas that you review, please include the address, if possible, or just the major intersections nearby would be helpful. I'm still new to the GTA, and I'm sure others are coming from vast distances to visit these fine ladies. After all, it is summer. And that means travel season. Thanks again for the great job for spending the time to write all this down for us to learn for your experiences. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks for the feedback guys. The other reviews I held off on because the post was getting quite long. For the most part all of the girls that haven't been reviewed but were listed were all great experiences. I may do a review on them later but for now I don't have as much time to write a review for all of them.

. At one point she said “wow long time, your gf must be happy”

Too funny

Yes, our girlfriends and wives are sooooo happy, that’s why we’re here paying $100’s for the pleasure, lol.

Hey Sweetbabyjamie, I would do a review about our session together, but I didn't want all the details to go on public record. Sometimes you have to to watch what you say.
Some things are just too tasty for others to know hehe;)

What was Demi and Jamie at pure like? U can pm me

Thanks for the feedback guys. The other reviews I held off on because the post was getting quite long. For the most part all of the girls that haven't been reviewed but were listed were all great experiences. I may do a review on them later but for now I don't have as much time to write a review for all of them.

I’d rather read reviews of the Premier girls, the semi legit Asian spas I find shitty, all they want to do is get you off as fast as possible with the least amount of effort.

Pure and Perla girls try way harder

Not sure why there is so much discussion and interest on this forum about semi-legit spas. The girls are hot then they're not. The girls are always moving around from spa to spa. They're here then they're over there. And guys try and track them down. It's chaos ,I just don't understand.

Not sure why there is so much discussion and interest on this forum about semi-legit spas. The girls are hot then they're not. The girls are always moving around from spa to spa. They're here then they're over there. And guys try and track them down. It's chaos ,I just don't understand.
They’re fairly easy to coordinate, quick, and short notice. I’d love to find an SP who I can contact and see within the hour and charges 120 or less per hh, but the times I’ve tried it’s always more planning and research required. This way I can walk into a semi legit and walk out if I change my mind.

Shoutbox
  1. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  9. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞 Saturday, 👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, 💞💋 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  11. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  12. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💫 💦 💘 Saturday, 💞❣ Olivia,👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 😘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💫💦💞 Saturday, ❣ 💗  Anna, 💘model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💝medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💋 Vivian, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 💞 💋 Saturday, ❤ Mary 💞💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  21. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  29. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  39. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  41. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
Back