Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Studio Lotus 1241 St. Zotique E. (514) 948-2121

Do they have a website? I went on google, looked around here... and maybe im blind (I hope im not :( ) but you never know...

I didn't intend for that to be a full review. There has been a lot said about Sylvie. But I'll be happy to to complete the picture. She may not be for you. The first time I saw her I was impressed with the massage. But this time I found it a little lacking and was thinking of only taking 30 min next time. It was really about the sensual part in this case. $55 for the house (1hr), no discussion of money with Sylvie, but I happily left a $60 tip which seemed appropriate for a very nice nude HJ.

Body 8
Face 6
Massage 6
Attitude 9
HJ 10+

Part of the reason I might have been disappointed by the massage part was that I had recently seen Borissa of Villeray. She might be more your cup of tea. Do a search for the thread. Professional one-hour massage with HJ included, $60. No options. She keeps her clothes on. She's very nice to talk to in very good English and French. The emphasis is really on the massage, less on the sensual, although the HJ is part of the deal, happily and sensually provided, and you don't have to ask for it.

Body 6
Face 8
Massage 9
Attitude 9
HJ 7

CantSeeMrHappy said:
A review on the massage itself, other than the sensual. Working the desk job sometimes 6 days, 10+ hours, I want need good massage.

I want the entrance fee promised. The tip, girl's beauty and GFE/HJ, and so on, are to me the icing on the cake. I want the cake too.

I haven't found many great girls for the massage part. Going to see a real masseuse, then an incall, add both up, too expensive.

I love the all-in-one deal (massage, cute girl, sensual finish) for 100 or less. That too, how much do you usually pay for Sylvie (IOW what options for the $)

Don't know if she's still working there, but try Carmen at Clinique de Santé DM - Address: 3 Cornwall in TMR, Phone: 514-738-7917

I just came back from a meeting with Sylvie.
She is cute and very friendly and very honest which I liked the most about her. She will not BS with "oh, you know... maybe... etc.."
Her massage is very good as well and I really enjoyed her massage.
Nice hj and very sensual just the way I like it.
tipped her good and hope to see her again.

looks : 6.5 (according to the guide)
attitude/personality : 9
service : 9 (after all this is a massage section ).

Was in a mood for a good RUB & TUG today with possibilities of options so Lotus was my choice.

Usually I like more therapuetic massage but was willing for nice sensual one. Today I had the choise between Christina, Jessica and Mia. I asked Marie to see them, 'cause I never saw them before. I hate to do this. I feel like i'm in a meet market and it's not my style. But what the heck!

The girls came to see me trough the door. Christina came and shaked my hand with a nice smile and was a bit 'giggly'. Jessica had a dead serious face and was to tall for me... Mia, well I wasn't sure... I liked her but her build was to heavy for me. So I pick Christina. I take my shower, lay down and wait 5 minutes. Marie comes in and tells me Christina had already an appointment she forgot about. Yeah right! So I went for Mia.

I wait another 5-8 minute before she comes in. I like her face. She is cute and looks sensuous. Il like that in a girl. She ask me what kind of massage I want. I tell her, sensuous. She did it pretty well. She starts on the legs and moves her way up. I like her hands. She has a nice sweedish style. On the back, she did put more pressure wich I like. She occasionnaly brushed my balls. She finished the back side with some gentle caresses with her nails. So the massage part was pretty good. The she asks me to flip.

She continues to massage me everywhere and after 5 minutes, asks me if I want any particular part massaged. At that point I asked waht could be done. She asks back what did I want. I asked her to get naked (no money was discussed). She was totally naked. She proceeded with a nice HJ. I caressed her and sucked her big but firm pair (too big for me. I'm more of a A-B size lover). I had limited acces to her Y. She never made eye contact nor said anything. HJ was very nice. Finally the job, was done, she brought me the nice hot water towel to clean (but didn't help to do it). The whole massage + HJ was done in 40 minutes. I paid for an hour. I stayed on the table and wated for her reaction. She askes me if I wanted to take a shower after she got dressed. I then kenw she wouldn't finish... so I took my shower and gave her 60$.

Since know I should have hasked her to finish the massage but I leave it to the girl to decide. If she doesn't then I rarely see her again, unless i got good mileage.

Since there was no real chemistry, I don't think I will repeat with her. Overall: good massage (but got stiffed on the time), nice finish but no chemistry.

I don't go there very often. I find that the girls (beside Clara) are distant. So far I saw Patricia (gone now), Kim (wasn't impressed at the time, she didn't get fully naked as I asked her, she just pulled down her pants and panties to let me caress her. Clara, once and another one I don't remeber her name (but it was 2 years ago). I'm not a pushy guy. If I don't sence chemistry the first time, I rarely repeat. I go with the flow. What is your secret guys? PM me if you want.

second time at lotus...
2 on 2..
sylvie was my first...clara was my second..
sylvie gave me a better massage.,..but clara gave me more millage...
both were great....i gave a slight advantage to clara..
all reviews on them both are very accurate...
I am gettting to like the massage scene much more than incalls...
less millage maybe than incalls....but boy can a good sensual massage fuck my brains much better...than most incalls i have ever done...
I never get...POD with massages...just a great smile...that is hard to wipe off my face...

Went there today, and unfortunately, couln't have access to eforum.xxx forum before going, so I went and had a choice between Jessica, Alicia and Sabrina. Since I didn't remember any of them from this tread (It's always the same that are reviewed... so I kinda took one for the team).

She came in and was, she have a nice body just like I like them, slim and small breasts (about 23 y/o, 5'4, b cup). She has a 'girl next door quebecoise' look. Not beautiful but not ugly either.

We introduced ourselves, she started the massage. She didn't ask how I wanted it. It was medium light. And a bit mecanical. Not a very good massage. Before, the flip, she started teasing 'en masse'. And then asked me if I wanted her to take her top off. I asked for full nude. She agreed. She asked if I wanted thai, I said sure. Poor thai technique. She was rubbing her breasts only (I rarely take thai, I my last one was with Marie the extraordinary thai oily massage giver!! see Independent tread Marie on Gilford)..

I decided to do a reverse to explore her a bit. I didn't get much... She lacks sensuality. She did th HJ, on the table, while I was kissing and licking her breasts and neck... She had a nice technique.

Overall, no repeat for me. I guess YMMV, but mine, recently is very low. I guess I have lost it or expect too much.
She works only on week ends.

Does anyone have any info on Alicia?

I knew she was working on Sunday but I did not make an appointment.
I popped in and was squeezed into her schedule. I was given a 30 minute block of time for $40.
I waited after showering for about 10 minutes.She finally came in.
She was friendly and proceeded with a massage and before you know
it, she teases Mr happy and wakes him up. Mutual fondling took place but nothing significantly deep which is a tad less that what I enjoyed in my earlier experiences with her. Still being a gentlemman and for my appreciation of her passionate determined effort to make "CHARLIE SPIT IT OUT" I offered the traditional red-billed tip which was accepted.
The whole thing was was a repeat performance of my last visit; but I did not want to make a final judgement cause I wanted to be sure.
Now that I am sure that I will not get beyond second base (certainly no bj or fs) my conclusion is that I will not ask for her again.
Thanks Lolita for the memory of an exceptional prior experience.
It's time to move on.

it's kind of like that great bottle of wine or champagne you're enjoying...sooner or later, with time....it's just 'flat'....no more sparkles or smooth texture...indeed...

"i really have enjoyed my stay...time for me to go....ramble on!"...
(Led Zeppelin):cool:

This was my second time with Sylvie. She is fun to talk to and gives an excellent massage. She is one of the rare masseuses that is actually studying to become a massage therapist. She will finish her course in June.

Her options are YMMV but you should be satisfied within limits. As Muddy said "sure I would love to bang her" but that didn't happen and even if it did I wouldn't tell you. Some things are private. Maybe for Christmas I will give myself a present and book Clara and Sylvie together, my 2 favorites.

This is my first post on eforum.xxx.
I am a bit concerned about the privacy issue for the girls, and therefore i won't tell you their names.

Out of three visits with 3 different different girl, I got 2 bbbj not to completion in mouth; the other one i got BS/Russian. In each case I left the MP 100$ tip. One of the bbbj provider specified her price, she told me aftermath that for the service she provided, it is usually 150, but 100 is good enough for the first time. The BS provider also ask for 100 prior to perform her service; the last girl didnt even ask for tips, but i felt my milage with her was the highest, so i left her 100$.

I was told by the first girl that her friend also perform bbbj, and the possibility of having both of them at the same time.

I got a few questions:
1. Did i pay more than the market price?
2. Who else perform bbbj at this place?
3. Mentioning of names would be acceptable on eforum.xxx?

anyone is more than welcome to comment. We are here to exchange information.

Saturn, I'll speak for myself and others can reply in if they wish...
if you don't provide names, how can we reply to your inquiries?

you expect us to provide you with names yet you won't? show some courtesy and respect to the previous experienced posters as they have certainly provided you with enough information to satisfy your curiosity and permit you to try Lotus...as you have certainly read through your research (and i'm assuming you have researched) you can see that names are mentioned quite frequently....

I'll say this...mileage varies with everyone and so it does with different girls....
i mean at Lotus for example, maybe some patrons pay Sylvie more for the same type of service say Clara or Lolita would provide but this may be completely different for others..especially since we're not talking about standard services in this instance, but rather 'extra' extras (like BJs)...

where would these girls be without eforum.xxx? :D

I am in full agreement with Fellini. I believe the purpose of this board is to advise the persons who consult and visit this forum as to which places are worthy of our consideration and, in genera'l what to expect during our visit. Each place and each person is diferent therefore so are the experiences. Do not expect everyone to have the same mileage or degree of satisfaction. If you received BBBJ on your first visit then consider yourself lucky because it usually takes more then one visit to receive the same mileage.

It always amazes me that people expect a sure fire formula to use when visiting these places instead of going with the flow and experiencing things on their own. We are here to give general information on an establishment not a detailed how-to procedure. Too much information can be hazardous to the establishment and therefore not in our best interest.

Fellini,

the reason i don't disclose the name of the girls who gave me bbbj is because after going through all the posts on this thread, none has mentioned directly about who provides bbbj.

ambiguous descriptions like "take it to the next level", "high mileage" are seen quite often.

I guess it is really taboo to discuss bbbj on a public massage forum.

anyone is welcome to pm me regarding bbbj at a MP.

Me thinks you overpaid .
The next time you see the same girls they will recognize
the big money tipper and will "expect" you to tip the same.
And then within the same mp, the other girls will expect
to be paid "extravagant amounts" for something that they did
before for less (just like countless other money grabbing mps' somany of us avoid).
I refuse to pay more than what I've paid.
If the girls are reading this and are expecting more $$$;
they will have more luck buying lottery tickets.

But then it is your money.
And I guess you are telling the truth?
You were not hired by the girls to write the review that you did
so that us eforum.xxxs expect to pay more for less?

Hey guys, I found out that Lolita no longer works there. Does anyone have a clue where she might have went.

J'aimerais bien savoir où elle est passée, j'espère qu'elle n'a pas quitté le metier.

Merci

has anyone tried mia with the big natural rack? Wow 36DD's for those who like them. What i like about lotus is that when ask for thai i usually get fuully nude is this true with all chicks?

i can confirm that i've experienced full nudity with all girls in this place

BTW

Merry Massages everyone and lots of lube in the new year!

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  11. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  13. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  14. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  17. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  18. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  19. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  20. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  38. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back