Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPA ADAGIO (RE-OPENNED) 3411 ST CATHERINE E 526 2345

ShadowsWithin

Reaction score
Depanneur
VIP

User since 27 Sep 2004 - 25 posts
Posted on 04 Nov 2004 at 12:30.11 PM

I just got this website from the links part of the menu
http://www.massageadagio.com
They have the pictures of their girls, the place looks nice and clean and I am planning to make a visit this weekend.. Something very interesting is that they are open 24hr on Friday and Saturday.
Has anyone tried this place yet? It seems like a French Canadian place so sound very promising.. Well time will show..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User SPA Adagio--3425 St Catherine East--526 2345
Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

User since 15 Oct 2004 - 149 posts
Posted on 08 Nov 2004 at 03:14.13 PM

Note that Mya's pictures are not posted here. Only because Dr.Mileage has done it for me (plus he informed us of his experience) under the VIP section under PHOTO.

I'm sorry for posting all this here. It should be under the above mentioned thread...but my member status won't permit it.

L_I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: SPA Adagio--3425 St Catherine East--526 2345
nike
VIP
Located in montreal

User since 01 Nov 2004 - 21 posts
Posted on 08 Nov 2004 at 03:57.56 PM

I've been there last sunday morning. The ^place is clean There's ono spa between two massage room. there was two girl. One a blond was in her early 20, the other one in her her 30 with brown hair her name was Alicia.

To make a long story short, I took an hour for 50.00 the option was 40.00 for topless plus I can touch 80 for complete nudity. I took the 40 option. The massage sucks, I was unable to touch because when I want to she always kind of turn around.

Her technic for the hj was poor and rushy. I really bad experience.

the place was clean and there's a shower in each room.

Respect can be asked but it has to be deserved.

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 09 Nov 2004 at 10:26.55 AM

Well It seems like they made all those pictures available on there website now.

User Andy
Dr Mileage

User since 18 Aug 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 16 Nov 2004 at 11:11.53 AM

She has a body from heaven, the boobs are man made but who cares they felt great and natural. She knows how to rub the right parts and makes you get to the top but doesn't lets you get to the finish line and for 30 minutes I was flying. Great body slide and some kisses here there that made the whole experience very pleasant. I think I will repeat but first I want to try this Jessica. According to my friend, she is a real GFE so as soon as I get a chance to visit her I will post a review on her too.

The NEW FORUM can be found here !!!http://64.151.219.64/phpBB2/index.php

User Andy
NafNaf
Ring

User since 20 Jun 2004 - 85 posts
Posted on 16 Nov 2004 at 01:41.47 PM

Oui Papa !!!
Yes she is great I had her last week. Very funny girl and I like the way she slides her body so slowly and lets you feel every single inch of her body on your main muscle. I couldn't get a DFK from her but I would love to get one before I dress up. Oh well maybe next time. She is very sensitive if you kiss her nipples and her ears; it makes her very hot.

Last edited by NafNaf on 18 Nov 2004 at 08:01.54 PM.

frenchman

User since 21 Jun 2004 - 5 posts
Posted on 17 Nov 2004 at 08:21.53 AM

I have noticed that Mya's pictures are no longer available. That is too bad as she seemed very attractive. Is she no longer working there or did they just remove her picture?

User How about Paige?
lowerback
Posted on 19 Nov 2004 at 05:42.01 PM

Did anybody seen Paige? She's working on Sunday. There's no pic on the website. I called and the description was 5'7", 125 lb, blond irish girl. But you know what they say about phone description!

As anyone seen her?

Or how about Kim. I've seen the pictures on the website, but how is she service wise?

I thought I drop in this weekend or in 2 weeks. I'll be in the neiberhood.

If no answer, I'll take one for the team.

Jerome Seinfeld

User since 23 Nov 2004 - 3 posts
Posted on 23 Nov 2004 at 02:48.56 PM

I had Vicky at Spa Adagio. She is more chubby than on the picture of the website. Massage was below average and not very sensual. I took the spa and she was a little distant there.

Overall, I will definitely not repeat with her

Look 3/5
Service 3/5
Options 3/5 $80 for 5 minutes of Thai.... + $55 for spa and massage for 45 minutes. Way too expensive for her options.

Jerome Seinfeld

gentilfelin

User since 01 Dec 2004 - 1 posts
Posted on 01 Dec 2004 at 06:15.39 PM

I went there many times. Sarah is very sexy and can be very liberal if you treat her right.

But the best massage girl there was Noémie, young early twenties, very cahrming, very delicate, best massages and always sexy, apparently has quit though. Anybody has news about her ? She may be working elsewhere or maybe just stopped for a while

Timmy
Ring

User since 01 Jun 2004 - 111 posts
Posted on 01 Dec 2004 at 08:13.44 PM

Regarding Noémie you may want to check Spa Abandon. These two intend to swap girls often.
Timmy

lego

User since 27 Sep 2004 - 205 posts
Posted on 09 Dec 2004 at 11:20.37 AM

Andy review.

Well I must be honest, I did'nt enjoy her as much as some of you did. First, she's heavier than her picture shows, I would guess close to 150lbs for 5' 6'', with quite a wide butt. Second her thai technique is'nt the best I've encounter in my hobbyist life. Sure she has an heavy slide but to mechanical not fluid and so short, not much movement nor long caressing slide from bottom to top. She even had problem keeping her balance on the table.(maybe she should use a mattress instead ! Her attitude was Ok but noyhing close to a gfe. No acces to the 'y' region even done in a soft and respectfull manner. A little bit of ear's kissing was her best shot at sensuality.
Either she's a major case of YMMV or some of you guys still have to experience a great thai done by a beautiful girl. Saying this, I know that personnal taste is not questionnable.

Anyway, I would'nt repeat nor I could because she told me that she's leaving soon for somewhere in the south.

Lego

nike
VIP
Located in montreal

User since 01 Nov 2004 - 21 posts
Posted on 14 Dec 2004 at 03:33.46 PM

Andy is gone for the winter to mexico. She left last sunday.

Respect can be asked but it has to be deserved.

Sammy
Ring

User since 07 Oct 2004 - 80 posts
Posted on 22 Dec 2004 at 07:12.04 PM

hi everyone SPA ADAGIO is open 24 hrs on Friday 24 th
Merry X-Mass everyone.

User Isabelle
Timmy
Ring

User since 01 Jun 2004 - 111 posts
Posted on 22 Dec 2004 at 08:04.23 PM

I went to Adagio last week and had a great session with Isabelle.
She has a body from heaven. She is brunette and has a 36C cup if not bigger. Very attractive and pretty face. I had one of my best Thai massages in the past 2 years from her. Be nice to her and you will get a great one hour session with her.
She speaks just French but understands a little English.
Repeat : yes for sure.
She works on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

HandyJoe
Ring

User since 15 Jun 2004 - 86 posts
Posted on 23 Dec 2004 at 10:08.49 PM

On the front page of this site, there are some pictures from Adagio. I noticed a great body of that girl who is posing in front of the SPA. Anyone knows who is she? I would looooove to make an appointment with her.

Ford

User since 25 Dec 2004 - 1 posts
Posted on 25 Dec 2004 at 05:50.45 PM

Well I was about posting a review on Isabelle but I guess Timber beat me on that review. Well She is really pretty and has a killer body. This body is really a Stripper material.

User Isabelle
studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

User since 24 Aug 2004 - 182 posts
Posted on 27 Dec 2004 at 08:02.43 AM

Went there for the first time yesterday. Took 45 minutes with spa. Ended up with Isabelle. There's not much more to had to Timber's post about her. She is absolutely beautifull and very nice person. I took the thai, nothing to complain about. One note: she told me that she had a very bad session with a guy just before me. That made her a little bit distant and hesitant with me at first. So it took her a bit of time to feel at ease. But after she saw that I wasn't an asshole, thing went pretty well.

john1
Ring

User since 06 Oct 2004 - 58 posts
Posted on 29 Dec 2004 at 02:34.46 PM

All right guys, Isabelle is not all she is cracked up to be. Firstly she used to work at Salon D'Or. Secondly, she is cute but not stripper material when you add the approx. 15 lbs of extra weight she has on. I'm not being picky just realistic. $ 80 for tips can truly be spent in better places. If you want the company of a cute, big breasted girl that gives a standard massage she is the girl for you I guess. But guys please lets not overdoit with the oopinions. Yes, beauty is subjective, but lets not give 5/5 as freely as we do. My 2 cents.

Sammy
Ring

Posted on 30 Dec 2004 at 04:57.09 PM

nice coment john1, "any sugestions" .

studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 31 Dec 2004 at 07:19.53 AM

John1, yeah beauty is very subjective and is different for every person. Timber and I didn't write in our reviews that she was a 5/5. We just said that she was attractive......And she is. Like so many others that work as MP's.

Sammy
Ring

Posted on 31 Dec 2004 at 09:26.04 AM

right you you are studgrade,at least with you we get what we are here for the positive feedback of the girls,and gooood looking she is.

donzo
Located in montreal

User since 03 Sep 2004 - 7 posts
Posted on 01 Jan 2005 at 09:09.38 AM

has anyone tried vicky she look hot ont he web site

Sammy
Ring

Posted on 10 Jan 2005 at 12:07.35 AM

OK guys, anyone tryed the new hot towel tretement WOW
this is new at adagio the owner wants all his girls to give the hot towel clean up after a massage and whats great it s an authomatic its not even an extra,and the owner tries to make sure that all the girls do it by asking the customer if he enjoyed the hot towel.can t wait for my next visit.

iwntu2004

User since 23 Nov 2004 - 2 posts
Posted on 13 Jan 2005 at 01:05.11 PM

visited this place this morning, had isabelle for 45miniutes, and $80 option. she is not good at massage, but good at playing with you. I had a great time with her. may repeat with her next time.

Noor
VIP

User since 11 Dec 2004 - 19 posts
Posted on 14 Jan 2005 at 05:30.46 PM

Yesterday after reading your posts I decided to go and visit this pretty lady Isabelle. She is about 5'4" and have a great body. The 36D cups were amazing and she is not shy to show them either. We had a great time in the SPA but she kept her G-string as she said it is a policy to keep it. lots of teasing and soft touches. After 15 minutes in Spa I asked her to proceed to the room for massage. Her massage skills are not the best but more like sensual than therapeutic. Then again I like it that way. lots of teasing and I have to say she was a bit shy at the same time , maybe because it was my first time with her. 30 minutes in to the massage I asked her about the options and took nude Thai massage option for $80. Well let me put it this way she knows how to touch the right buttons to make you excited. Seeing her naked body against yours on the mirror and all those body movements that just can be seen in an Emmanuelle movies come to my mind. She is unbelievable. I like her face be cause she has this innocent and pretty face that you can fall for it. She is a very classy and nice girl so please be nice to her. No access to Y area but the rest is accessible. Although I could get more mileage somewhere else but her beauty and her body compensate for the rest. The finish was also extra ordinary and I think I will see her couple of more times to see if she get ride of her shyness. Over all it was a very pleasant and comforting experience and I think I can suggest her to all of you who wants to have one hour of exciting and relaxing moment with a gorgeous polite and nice lady.
I can compare her with top girls of Salon D'or or Au salon rouge. Try her and you will see what I mean. What I like about her is that you know what options are available and for how much.

Adagio
Sponsor
Located in Montreal

User since 04 Nov 2004 - 14 posts
Posted on 15 Jan 2005 at 05:37.04 PM

Thank You noor for complimentig one of our girls ,you should also try Sarah she is very sexy and customers are very pleased with her as well.Sarah is very good looking you can actually see her on our web site http://www.massageadagio.com . but I must agree that in terms of beauty Isabell is quite the gem . thank you noor if there is anything we can do to make your stay an even better one next time pls let us .We are there to PLEASE our customers,and give them a nice relaxing moment.
Adagio

Have A Great Détente

MP Judge

User since 16 Jan 2005 - 1 posts
Posted on 16 Jan 2005 at 04:13.23 PM

Hi everyone,
This is my first post, I got the address of this site and eforum.xxx from a friend of mine. Cool site I like it, I like it a LOT. Ok here we go, I got the journal de Montreal and randomly chose to call different MPs. But for some reason Adagio's receptionist sounded friendly and convinced me to give them a visit. I was regular at 100sations and occasionally to Roxalana, Swail CDN and Lotus. Anyhow at the door I was greeted by a very nice lady and she asked me if I want to get just a massage or massage and Spa well since I have never tried Spa before I thought an extra $10 won't hurt the budget. So I paid $60 for an hour of massage and Spa. At this point I don't even know who is going to take care of me. So I took a quick shower and butt naked jump in to the Spa. Before my butt touches the water in comes pretty Sara. She is a tall, blond and very sexy blond. I give her about 24-25 and has a very nice body. Not much in breast size but very nice and natural. She took all the clothing but her G-string and wow she looks great in her G. Lots of touching and sensual movements followed by soft semi Russian like movements. I almost want to grab her and give her a French kiss but she said if I am ready to get my massage , sure I said and after drying myself I headed to the table. a better than average massage applied to my back and she knows how to tease.. at this point I asked her how far she can go. She gave me a list of available options and I took the Thai massage. Well let me put it this way she wanted to make sure that I would become her regular customer and I think she got me hooked for a while.
All and all it was a very pleasant experience and I think I will sure try her couple times before I go on to the next case. At the end she put a very warm towel on my back and cleaned me up which was a very comforting and new experience for me.
If you want to get an hour of real great time and relaxation I recommend her if you are looking for a quickie look else where ...
That was it I hope you get a taste of what I got.

Looking
VIP
Posted on 17 Jan 2005 at 09:05.26 AM

Welcome MP Judge,
Great review, let's hear some more about your experiences...
As for Noor, good review but frankly comparing a girl to the "top girls" of Salon D'Or and Au Salon Rouge really doesn't say much. ASR has pictures of the girls on their website, and none of them really stand out. These two places have also consitently received below average reviews, esp. SD'Or...If you've had some good experiences at these places, let's hear them please.

Adagio
Sponsor
Located in Montreal

Posted on 18 Jan 2005 at 12:02.59 AM

To all our great customers
We are proudly to anonce to you that we have 3 new great looking girls that started working this week, Marie Blanche, hury guys aparently she is only her for 4 weeks and than off on vacation in some hot country, Cherie she ll probably be working Thursday nights and Sundays ,call to confirm. and la belle and shy Julie,she ll be working ,Tuesdays and Thursdays for now.Will give you more up dates on girls and schedual soon.
Have a nice detente.

Have A Great Détente

scorpio
VIP

User since 18 Oct 2004 - 69 posts
Posted on 18 Jan 2005 at 01:38.33 PM

It would be far more interesting if you were to post the pictures of these "fabulous" new girls.

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 18 Jan 2005 at 11:57.07 PM

I second Scorpio's motion. A little visual would help.

scorpio
VIP

Posted on 19 Jan 2005 at 09:55.55 AM

Just one more thing on the is thread, I have to say that the pictures posted here are great. I haven't had any experience with this MP but would love to see more reviews of the girls here.

Adagio
Sponsor
Located in Montreal

Posted on 19 Jan 2005 at 10:43.41 PM

marie3-4.jpg (27.97 KB)

Sory for the delay we will try to post pictures more often as long as the admin, doesn t keep them in view for more than a couple of days. I montreal massage has a section for vip customers ,the pictures can be posted there afterwords where the admin. judges that ,that is where the good custemers are. Thank you Admin.

This is the beautiful Marie Blanche , she will only be with us for two to three weeks,so take advantage everyone and enjoy.

Have A Great Détente

scorpio
VIP

Posted on 20 Jan 2005 at 01:03.17 PM

Now you have my attention, she is beautiful ! As I said in my previous post I haven't tried your spa yet but there are a couple of the girls who really pique my attention

TripleXXX
VIP
Located in Magog

User since 22 Nov 2004 - 14 posts
Posted on 22 Jan 2005 at 09:21.46 AM

My second time there, and like the first time, i was not desapointed. After reading the post of Noor on Isabelle, i went to meet her. Everything Noor said is true. She is very pretty, a nice small body with very huge D-cup. She got everything for a great thai massage. Took a hour with the spa. I was suprise that she kept the g-string, because at my first time, the girl took it off right away. Isabelle is really a girl next door type. Pretty face with a nice smile. For a good experience, dont be shy and put youre money on her, you won't regret it.

But my question to Adagio, what the reason for the girl to keep they g-string in the spa ??? It's the first time that i see that.

Keep up the good work guy's

Triple XXX

studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 22 Jan 2005 at 09:30.57 AM

TripleXXX When I saw isabelle during the holidays, she kept her g-string on in the spa. Thought nothing of it.

ggv
Ring
Posted on 25 Jan 2005 at 04:49.51 PM

New Girl Julie use to work at Abandon Spa and I'm quite sure Jeniffer comes from Salon D'or.

I've had experiences with both of them, nothing worth noting about Julie. As far as Jeniffer goes it was so long ago and one of my first times that I wouldn't be fair for me to comment, plus Salon D'or has so many restrictions...

Last edited by ggv on 25 Jan 2005 at 04:51.18 PM.

john1
Ring

Posted on 26 Jan 2005 at 09:12.33 AM

AS far as salon d'or, the place has cameras inside there alarm motion detectors so if you don't like smiling for the cameras keep away!

Argon
Posted on 31 Jan 2005 at 04:13.13 PM

Yes, on anyone that may perform BJ or FS?

Adagio
Sponsor
Located in Montreal

Posted on 31 Jan 2005 at 07:09.45 PM

Dear Costomers
Thank you for the great feed back we get from you ,first of all I would like to know what the coments of the Salon Dor are doing on our post, we d ont want to be asociated with other mps
because we don t know what goes on at other places.We can assure you, "to all our great customers" that there is no cams. in our rooms and for the safety of our customers we are only and only a sensual massage parlor with complet massage and sensuality with great women. If by any chance you have any complaints please advise us. Your security and pleasure is our priority.
Thank you Adagio

Have A Great Détente

john1
Ring

Posted on 01 Feb 2005 at 07:59.37 AM

Adagio, I only posted about the cameras for salon d'or because the conversation went in that direction, if you would like not to be associated with other mp's then please don't borrow there pictures of girls, even thogh marie may be working for you, the pictures of her you posted are from the site of au salon rouge! I realize that updating pictures is bothersome but as you can see many of us like to see who is who before we go, so please keep us updated, we really do appreciate it. This is not to say that I have not seen that some new girls have been posted just recently on your site, but some others are missing and if they are camera shy at least a description would be appreciated. My 2 cents.

Sammy
Ring

Posted on 03 Feb 2005 at 07:29.19 PM

Good day gents
I m sory i havent been posting much lately ,not much time these days but will soon be back,as i was checking the mps sites i noticed Adagio have some new pic.couple of lookers ,can t wait to have some free time .

john1
Ring

Posted on 04 Feb 2005 at 10:07.55 AM

Just curious,
is adagio somehow connected to abandon, because some of the girls like erika, julie, and the new blond christina I think all had there mugs on the abandon site before.
Decor is somewhat the same as well, so I am just asking if you guys know anything or maybe they are just recycled girls like half of them, especially at the $60 entrance and $40-60-80 tip parlors.

Adagio
Sponsor
Located in Montreal

Posted on 04 Feb 2005 at 09:08.13 PM

Hi John1
NO! NO! and NO! sorry for the repetition ,I will explain.
Adagio Spa has no conection with Abandon, or any other mp ,like you said girls travel from one parlor to another ,and girls tell us that atmospher is not pleasant there so they try to find work in places similar,also like you have posted before we do have a web site and so does a little percentage of mps . * 7 or 8 active sites with pictures of their girls*with exageration. The pictures we posted of certain girls were not stolen from an other mp like you have mentioned on a prior post . The pictures belong to the girls, almost every mp charges the girl $100 to $150 for their pictures "WE DON T" charge anything at all we pay everything ,and I also think that there is one other mp that does not charge their girls, that is
Spa Isis ,which they have much respect for their girls . If you want to asociate us with any other mp I would wish it would be
Spa Isis ,because they have great respect for their customers ,their girls, and is a LIGIT sensual massage parlor with great massages ." contrary to one you have mentioned".
Our philosophie is sesuality relaxation and not sexuality, YES I agree the girls are expensive and I ll be the first one to complaine ,but lets remember ,unfortunatly some customers spoiled these ladies ,and god knows we all know how women are. Remember when you go to these places the girls also invest a lot of money on their clothes and estetic beauty we are not talking $50 or $100 .Lingerie min.$150 to $500 and estetic beauty starts at $5000 so yes they are expensive but they try to please you at the same time ,lets be clear, not that I agree on the prices they charge. By the way John1 I see you have been upgraded to Ring congratulation I would like to ofer you a free entrance pass at
Spa Adagio with spa please tell our receptionist who you are and I will try my possible to make sure you have a VIP treatment I know our girls are expensive but I will make sure they will treat you right with the right tip.** Remember sensuality** .
Keep up the great posts John1 next step Ring plus ,have a great week end.

Cio Adagio

Have A Great Détente

john1
Ring

Posted on 05 Feb 2005 at 03:24.53 PM

I appreciate the candid way you answered my questions. I do appreciate the fact that you would like to be considered in the quality level of spa isis and I will take you up on that offer with thanks.. I will try to be open minded and always know that my approach is sensuality, I don't wan't the act, I want what leads upto the act and for it to last the hour, this is the "buzz" for me, so I look forward to getting in touch, and again thanks for you candidness and offer.

lego

Posted on 05 Feb 2005 at 03:44.24 PM

Adagio,

Just a little comment, no offense. I personnaly have nothing against your business, but frankly if you start congratulating all ring and ringplus members and offering them freebies you might lessen down your profit...
Anyway my point here is that IMHO this tread is looking more and more like an infomercial. I'm not saying that studio owner can't contribute to this board but I don't think this forum should be a platform from where they can promote their business, websites are made for this.

Lego

Adagio
Sponsor
Located in Montreal

Posted on 05 Feb 2005 at 06:30.39 PM

Hi Lego
Thank you for your coment no ofence taken. If I have by any chance ofended you by just simply answering John1 his question I apologize,and for the freebies , we don t offer them to all Ring or Ring plus members,and if my memory is right this is my first one,I do not promote my web site here in this tread,actualy our site is allready promoted in the Montreal Massage Links,we try to give as much input to Montreal Massge customers as well as ours by replying to them,which not to many other mps do.
So I apologize if we have ofended you but I still don t see anyone else having replied to John1.

Adagio

Have A Great Détente

spartacus
Platinum
Located in montreal

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 205 posts
Posted on 06 Feb 2005 at 02:19.53 AM

to spa adagio
I think your reply was ok, and part of having the participation of spa owners here in the review section is having your opinion too.

I think it is ok to say you like john's post.
I think and please take this as my opinon only.
if you want to give him a free pass, then send him a pm.
Doing it on the open board will generate mixed feelings.
some members will be jealous because they did not get a free pass too.( like me). since you are not giving it to all ring or ring plus members.
others will feel that if they suck up in a post maybe they will get a free pass.

I am not saying that is the case, and john I am happy that you got a freebie.
I am glad that adagio is striving for excelence in customer service and satisfaction, and I am sure that this is the recipe for success in this business as it is in every other one.

just putting my 2 cents here .

spartacus.

studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 06 Feb 2005 at 05:44.58 AM

You are right on Spartacus. It's fun and very usefull to have MP's like Adagio involved on this board. I wish there were more of them. And I'm also happy for John that he got a free pass. He has done a lot of very usefull reviews. Whatever Adagio and others wants to do to get people like us to go to there place is their business.You know, let's face it, there's a lot of competition out there. The next time, they should just do it via private message. And if one of us gets a free pass to someplace, and then does a review on it, just don't mention it in the review.It's that simple.

john1
Ring

Posted on 07 Feb 2005 at 11:40.36 AM

Lego,

I'm sorry if in some way I may have contributed in your dissaproval of Adagio's comment and offer. I do agree that the mayge the offer should have been posted by P.M., except that tghere would be a problem which would be the following:

What if I was a person that is easily swayed (which I'm not, just check out my reviews) I get a P.M after asking certain questions that may not be flattering to the clinic, where they try to entice me with a free massage to "help" me change my mind about the clinic. Since no one knows about the offer, I go there and then right a review that compliments the clinic, in other words I pull a 180 degree. Without the knowledge of the free offer your opnion of my review would be biased as if I was reviewing with nothing to gain or nothing gained.

For example I appreciate Spartacus' review of Centre Excellence, but I also appreciate the fact that the review was written after he was given a free entrance, due to the ring plus status. Granted I know that spartacus would review the place fairly, but I would like to be the one who judges that, knowing all the facts as I did.

This being said, when I do decide to take up Spa Adagios offer, I plan to post my review, and in my opinion it will be without bias, but I will mention that I did not pay an entrance fee, so that you can be thje judge of my review with the knowledge that nothing was kept from you.

spartacus
Platinum
Located in montreal

Posted on 08 Feb 2005 at 12:56.21 AM

John
Here is what I think, I do not object to you getting a free pass.
but even if they had sent it to you via pm, you should say you got a free pass and are giving the review bla bla bla.

if they want to entice you to try their spa then that is ok as well.

If they put the same reply here. and then sent you a pm asking you to come to the spa on a free pass that would be ok.
I would expect you and any serious reviewer to say "as part of a promotion etc etc, or I got a free pass to adagio from the owners etc etc.
and then give a fair review.

again just my .02
spartacus.

john1
Ring

Posted on 08 Feb 2005 at 07:24.58 AM

I agree with you spartacus wholeheartedly, I guess the best of both worlds would have been an answer from adagio to my question and a P.M from them if they wanted to provide me with a freebie, I as well would have the responsability to in some way give a review and tacktfully mention that the entrance fee was free but in a way that does not create anymosity to the fellow members.

What a mess, and in reality I do feel bad for adagio, I don't think he was expecting a shitstorm after his offer. This will be my final post on this subject seeing that I think the subject has been covered thouroughly. Next time I will speak about Adagio, it will be about a review.

spartacus
Platinum
Located in montreal

Posted on 08 Feb 2005 at 10:32.00 PM

to John and Adagio.

To john I look forward to your post, and your review.
might be interesting to: take the first massage from adagio on your own and use the pass for the second time.
that way you give a real review and you have a second chance.
I did not think of this earlier or I would have done it at excellence.

probably would have gotten a better feel for the place.
lol

To Adagio
you are not getting a shitstorm
just alot of us are jealous of John, I still think that your reply was good, and your offer of a free pass to show that you are serious was good too.

spartacus

Last edited by spartacus on 08 Feb 2005 at 10:33.38 PM.

J.P.
Posted on 13 Feb 2005 at 01:35.42 PM

WOW qu elle experiance, j ai ete chez massage Adagio samedi pour un moment de gaterie ,et je me suis fait masser par une blonde qui s appelle Erica ,une fille super sensuelle ,avec des sugets de conversation au desue de la moyenne des masseuse meme je dirais au dela de 95% des masseuse que j ai conue. Erica et la sensualite meme elle a preparer tout mes serviettes ma donner un massage un peut plus que la moyenne mais se n ete pas son point le plus fort, setait plutot un massage plutot sensuelle et tres atentioner,se que j ai aimer de se salon sais que en rentrand ont te fait sentire comme un individue special ,cote prix un peut cher mais le meme prix que tout autre salon avec spa ,juste que ici j en est eut pour mon argent ,j etait le centre d atention et sais se que je recherche quand je vais dans ses place a spa et de tout les masseuse que j ai conue dans mes 10 derniere annees Erica a ete au desus des expectation en esperant qu elle vas continer a me traiter comme sa parce que ses sur que je vais la revoire cette semaine .Merci Erica et a bientot.
j espaire qu il auras plus de comentaire en francais pour qu on puise se parler nous aussi de nos experiance avec les masseuse qu ont voit .J aimerais peut etre demander a l administrateur de nous donner une section en francais ,peut etre ont aurer plus de comentaire sur les salon a l est de la ville .Merci a l avance Happy

LE PLAISIRE DES PLAISIRE

john1
Ring

Posted on 18 Feb 2005 at 10:34.58 AM

Well I finally took the offer at Adagio and seeing it was my second time there I will review the place with a non-biased side as they only knew me the second time and not the first time. My review will be a combination of the two experiences,

Calling the place for an appointment was no problem and the woman on the phone was very nice. As I enter I had to leave my boots at the side of the entrance and sure enough the moment I remove them I step into wet slushy water which is hard to see as they hace a plastic runner on the carpet. I enter the first room on the left (both times) and I am asked to take a shower. What I loved about the shower was it had a telephone handle so you can pull it off and adjust the temp. of the water befor you freeze or burn. What I hated about the shower was that the floor was wet which invites bacteria and the basin was kind of dirty looking and old. The towel given to me was damp as well which upset me. The room was nicely decorated and the table was big and comfortable.

The girl I chose was Isabelle or Isa on the site. Pictures do not do her justice as you can't see her lovely face. She is Quebecois and you have to keep to her routine. Don't forget this is sensual massage, nothing else, $ 80 standard tai given with H.E (only thing that bothered me was asked for money up-front). Her routine was very nice with a small show and a nice medium strength massage. She will be gone on the 22nd for 1 month and will return, I believe that more mileage is available with other girls but Isa is the prettiest IMO.

There was a micro-wave in the room that was used after the massage. Isa took the a towel and wet it and then put it in then took it and put it on my back to remove the oil. It felt great. Meanwhile she took another dry towel and warmed it up and then dryed me off with that towel. Very nice!

So, what do I think about the place? 8/10 from me. Service is good, room nicely decorated, shower basin needs work and to be dried between customers, towel service very nice.

Isabelle

Attitude 7/10 go with her flow only
Looks 8.5/10
attitude 7.5/10
Customer relation 9/10

Adagio
Sponsor
Located in Montreal

Posted on 21 Feb 2005 at 08:25.01 PM

Hi John1

Thank you very much for your post ,we apreciate your positive coments, the shower should be taken care of, in March ,we had some water problems and it is not an old shower,what we tried to do is fix it with fiberglass, and those were the results ,so we will change it shortly.We apologize for your wet socks ,but this is the only way we can keep the mp at its best for cleaniness ,and we are working to find a solution to this problem so our customers don't step in water again.We hope you had a great stay overall ,we take your coments very seriously and will be working hard to acomodate your needs everytime you will be coming here , we also took some of your other coments which you have posted on a previouse thread ,on how to get beter service ,even though not many things are missing in our mp ,and we must remember that in quality service we like to consider ourselves as one of the top mp in quality service by always respecting the law and by making our customers feel confertable at home.Thank you John1 and hope to see you soon.

Adagio.

Have A Great Détente

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 22 Feb 2005 at 11:26.02 AM

I have to say I'm quite impressed with the service at Adagio. I've been only a few times but, simply reading the replies and looking at who I was treated there is great. My first prupose here is to share information with the other members. But the direct contact with the Service providers and the establishements is an added bonus. Keep up the goos work. I'll be seing you soon

BTW the trick with the towels in the microwave...genius.

LI

luvmassages
VIP
Posted on 26 Feb 2005 at 07:29.31 AM

Met with Jessica a couple of days ago. I was curious about the SPA option, and I was not dissapointed. She got completely naked, and sat on me and moved around, touching all the right places, played with her, etc...

Then we moved to the massage area. Her massage skills are good, but the massage was a bit short. Hot towels are nice...

Overall, a good experience, a bit pricey (140+tip) but on the other hand I knew this was what I was going to get. I will likely repeat one of these days when I am in the mood for the SPA.

luvmassages

bacardi_limon_1
Ring
Located in Montreal, Quebec

User since 25 Aug 2004 - 23 posts
Posted on 26 Feb 2005 at 02:32.56 PM

How come jessica is no longer on their website? does anyone know if she still works there?

"The virtue of the devil is in his loins"

luvmassages
VIP
Posted on 26 Feb 2005 at 03:18.39 PM

I met her last week. The receptionist told me she will be back on the web site within the next week or so.

luvmassages

bacardi_limon_1
Ring

Posted on 27 Feb 2005 at 04:33.01 PM

I went to adagio a while ago and had Isa ( isabelle) .. she doesnt speak english but damn she is so hot. one of the hottest MP's that i have seen.. tanned skin.. enhanced breasts.. a nice sweet smile .. i give her a 9.5 on her looks.
in the spa she was ok.. its just that i thought she was prety hot so i didnt really care what was going on.. she keeps her thong on in the spa.. massage was light .. a nice erotic show.. the thai was oK.. nothing special had better but thosebreasts looked so nice on me that they made up for the lack of pressure
release was quicker than i wanted but it was stil ok
the hot towel treatment at the end was amazing.. very nice ..props to adagio for that
stats: looks 9.5
attitude: 7 ( no english.. seemed just a little distant.. maybe we didnt connect)
massage: 7
repeat.. yes cuz shes soo hot

Adagio
Sponsor
Located in Montreal

Posted on 28 Feb 2005 at 09:23.13 AM

Yes, Jessica still working at Adagio but her pictures on our web site will be refresh soon. If you need more info about Jessica do not hesitate to call us .

Have A Great Détente

User Isabelle** SPA Adagio--3425 St Catherine East--526 2345
Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 28 Feb 2005 at 02:47.50 PM

For all the Isabelle fans out there...
Spoke to the receptionist this morning and told me that Isabelle will not be available until begining of April.

LI

Today
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 19 Oct 2004 - 100 posts
Posted on 13 Mar 2005 at 10:53.15 PM

Voici mon experience avec Isabelle,

La fille est belle mais elle n'est pas gentille du tout. Tout ce qu'elle veut c'est l'argent.

Cela m'a coute 80$ en plus du 50$ l'entree.

Elle ne permetre pas qu'on la toche et cela m'a derange car payer pour un tai cela comprendre un massage aussi. Bon elle ne veux pas et je ne pouvait rien faire. Car j'avait paye d'avance.

Plus jamais alle la revoir ce fille la. Tres mauvais experience.

Today

BobGratton
Ring

User since 27 Aug 2004 - 37 posts
Posted on 19 Mar 2005 at 02:41.13 AM

I had Alicia last week. The massage was below average. I took 1 hour with spa + thai = 60+80. The face is of but she is 15 lbs overweight. The HJ was good but the experience was not satisfying to return. For this price ($140) you can almost have FS at Massage plus.... So it was not a very erotic experience and she finished 10 minutes earlier than the hour

Avoid Vicky which is around 30 lbs overweight and when she does Thai she falls on your back and it hurts.... the girl does a very poor massage, even worse than Alicia and is not really attractive. I don't know if I will return to this place, too many below average sensual massage experience and they don't respect the time you paid.

You can have much better quality of girls + sensuality in other place like Spa Isis or Lotus. The girls not only know how to give a massage at these places, but several also offer great sensuality.

BobGratton

Sammy
Ring

Posted on 19 Mar 2005 at 03:09.04 AM

I can't agree with you more Bob, but tell me what other place is open 24hrs on weekends for massages, this place is not a plus place I would complaine to the owners .Send them an e-mail i've read other posts that they try to satisfy their customers and take action you pay fo an hour you get an hour.

User Re: Re: SPA Adagio--3425 St Catherine East--526 2345
studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 19 Mar 2005 at 07:54.40 AM

quote:

Originally posted by BobGratton
she finished 10 minutes earlier than the hour
they don't respect the time you paid.

BobGratton

Just send them an email and they will fix it for you on your next visit. After my only visit there around the holidays,I sent them an email to tell them how much I liked my visit, and they answered me back right away. Just try it, you've got nothing to loose.

Sammy
Ring

Posted on 22 Mar 2005 at 08:05.21 AM

Hi guys ,went to spa Adagio yesturdy ,and quess who is back, the lovely Isa, and quess what guys she's got new puppies WOW8D,
what beauties ,her massage skills are ok 7/10 her beaty 8.5/10 her puppies 9.5/10 her atitude -7/10 she is a little to sufisticated (snoby) but her puppies are great ,she says that they are still a little sensible ,but within a couple of weeks will be completly healed , quess who's going back .

TripleXXX
VIP
Located in Magog

Posted on 04 Apr 2005 at 09:35.07 PM

I've paid my visit to Adagio in the last 2 friday's, 18 and 25 of march. Just said that i was very happy with my host. Sarah, damn she amazing. She is beautiful and very intelligent. She sweet and horny. What can i said more. She is really a GFE, and that what i'm alway's looking for, someone who treat not like a big dollar sign. Body type, well.... Nice natural rack for the major ligue club, and body, solid as a rock. Paid her a visit and keep me posted, you wont regret it...

Massage 9/10 (good skill, just the right pressure)
Looks 8.5/10 (girl next door)
Attitude 9.5/10 (friendly)
Place: 9/10

Keep up the good work Guy's

TripleXXX

studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 05 Apr 2005 at 05:11.05 AM

quote:

Originally posted by TripleXXX
I've paid my visit to Adagio in the last 2 friday's, 18 and 25 of march. Just said that i was very happy with my host. Sarah, damn she amazing. She is beautiful and very intelligent. She sweet and horny. What can i said more. She is really a GFE, and that what i'm alway's looking for, someone who treat not like a big dollar sign. Body type, well.... Nice natural rack for the major ligue club, and body, solid as a rock. Paid her a visit and keep me posted, you wont regret it...

TripleXXX

Hey TripleXXX, nice to see you back in here!!!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one from the Sherbrooke region that takes a drive to Montreal for some fun. There's really nothing in Sherbrooke massage wise, so Montreal is it.

Glad you had a good time with Sarah. Do you happen to know what days she works there? I've been to Adagio only once early this year and had the pleasure to be with Isabelle. What a gall....and the body, Wow!!! I'm planing to go back there in the next 2 weeks. I'll report on what I find.

Hope to meet you soon at the "Sherbrooke Rendez-Vous".

You too TripleXXX, keep up the good work!!!!

Stud out...

morningwood
VIP

User since 09 Oct 2004 - 14 posts
Posted on 05 Apr 2005 at 04:25.05 PM

looks like they've posted new pictures on their site

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 09 Apr 2005 at 08:26.52 AM

Saw Isabelle this week after her recovery from surgery (you guys can guess which one!) She is by far my favorite MP. Funny, great attitude, amazing physique and perfect service! To bad she is not up to the Spa option. Anyway. If you haven't tried iSabelle...save up $80 and ask for the Thai!

LI

lego

Posted on 09 Apr 2005 at 11:55.29 AM

About Isabelle,

Yeah, most of what have been said is true but Imo she has'nt fully recover from her surgery, and the surgeon probably drop a calculator in her body because when the counter mark $40.00 topless, you can't get the complete service, greedy attitude that I don't appreciate, It just confirm what I thought about that lady.

Lego ''gone fishing'' elsewhere..

monsieur
Ring

User since 28 Mar 2005 - 42 posts
Posted on 24 Apr 2005 at 03:16.46 PM

I had Alicia this Sunday morning. Big sagging tits, 15 lbs overweight. She took her thong off in the spa, which was nice, but she looked bored as hell. She listed the options right away. wanted 60 to get in the spa with me, I offered 50 and she agreed. The whole thing was too mechanical. She let me touch her as I wanted but she didn't let me go near the Y though. I think I almost got an hour even though I paid for 45 minutes. She came in the shower with me at the end. All in all, I think she had good intentions but she looked so bored that I didn't like it. She must have been tired. The receptionist told me she was very beautiful. That was bullshit.

55 + 50: 105$
Looks: 5/10
massage: 4/10
HJ: 7/10
Repeat: no

BobGratton
Ring

Posted on 25 Apr 2005 at 12:06.28 AM

alicia looked bored also with me two times. I think she doesn't like her job or to work during the night.

BobGratton

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 26 Apr 2005 at 09:51.08 AM

Attention all*** few new MP are available @ Adagio have a look

http://www.massageadagio.com/photo.htm

LI

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 27 Apr 2005 at 09:48.14 AM

I should have known that the recent newcomers would replace the old ones... I'm really sad to report that 2 of my favorite MPs have left Adagio: Isabelle and Sarah...

Damnnnn!@

LI

P.S. any info if they have left the biz or swapped places would be appreciated.

Last edited by Lesser_Informer on 27 Jun 2005 at 10:31.16 PM.

handsome4311
Located in montreal

User since 31 Oct 2004 - 2 posts
Posted on 01 May 2005 at 05:39.36 AM

i visited Adagio a few weeks ago and I also booked an appointment to see Isabelle. Being that I don't speak a word of French, I had a difficult time connecting with her. However, my charm generally gets me places so I was able to make the experience enjoyable for the both of us, speaking broken french while she spoke broken english.

She is defintley extremley gorgeous and barring the language issue I stronly suggest her to any massage enthusiast.

I took the Thai option, obviously my mouth was having some fun, but other then that, I didn't try to do anything else becuase I don't think it was possible, but I could be wrong.

I give Isabelle a 9.0 for Looks, 6 for the massage, attitude 8 if you're nice she responds as well.

User Malika
JimmyC
Located in Pennsylvania

User since 19 Jun 2005 - 1 posts
Posted on 19 Jun 2005 at 12:35.30 PM

Has anyone tried Malika?

http://www.massageadagio.com/masseuses/malika.htm

She looks gorgeous. I am in town visiting for the month and unfortunately I speak very little French. I tried to find out when she Malika was working from the receptionist, but unfortunately because she spoke very little english I was only able to find out that she was not working today (Sunday).

Also I am very new to this sort of thing and I have a question, I hope this is an appropriate place to ask: When your masseuse offers you a "menu", say $40 for HJ, is a tip still expected at the end, or is the menu price considered to be the tip?

Edit: To the person on the next page: I thought so, thank you.

Last edited by JimmyC on 20 Jun 2005 at 08:35.07 PM.

Argon
Posted on 20 Jun 2005 at 08:24.58 AM

The menu is the tip... quite enough might I say.

Looking
VIP
Posted on 24 Jun 2005 at 04:57.04 AM

Karine

Recently tried out Adagio for the first time. Nice service on the phone to start with. Booked with Karine. Was impressed by the looks of the place. Well decorated, good shower, nice towels...the works.
Karine walks in and right away we start chatting and things click. She describes her options and mentions that her thai is "super cochon!". This must have raised an eybrow as she proceeded to describe in more detail what exactly that meant. Basically she gets nude and does a body slide. You can touch everywhere except inside at the Y. Everywhere else is on-limits (YMMV). Massage was not great. Plenty of oil spreading and circular motions. Since I only took 30 min. things heated up real fast. After light kisses on my inner thights and almost where the sun don'T shine, she got up on the table and really grinded her body all over mine in many ways. She had a bit of stubble at the Y which at times was anoying, but at other times was kind of neet. She then got in a 69 position and gave me a great view of the Y. She proceeded to finger herself in many ways and with many fingers (YMMV - even offered me a chance, but not at the Y).
HJ was good, but a little fast. She also fingered me at my request, as I did her - shit this was hot!!
Her dirty talk really got me going and I ended up blasting all over her breasts. She then cleaned me up and slowly fiished the massage.
This girl is really friendly and really nasty - a great combination. I would conside this my first PSE at an MP, if this is possible...
Any other girls give this level of milleage at Adagio?
While she may not be no supermodel, nasty Karine is definitely a repeat for me...

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 27 Jun 2005 at 10:36.07 PM

Happy to report Adagio seems to have a few new and not so new girls working. Yep If anyone remembers Andy...she's back! (On night shift to!)I have to admit I haven't been there in a while. Nothing like fresh talent to get the old fox out of the hole!

LI

Larry45

User since 24 Aug 2005 - 5 posts
Posted on 24 Aug 2005 at 03:19.34 PM

Tried Jessica for the first time. She used to work at Abandon about 6 months ago and now is at Adagio. To begin with she is not 27 as they claim on their website, she is in her mid 30s if not older, and 34D? Well try more like 34C .
Anyhow I took the spa option and she teased me a lot in the Spa with lots of access to Y, a great 15 minutes then she walked me to the room for massage. The massage itself was really good and I was really impressed. Cuz I never had a good one in Adagio so she was different from that point. I took the Thai option , a great body slide and the HJ was performed in a 69 position while I had a whole view of the Y. The released was great and after the happy moment she cleaned me up with the towel and helped me to get up to the shower . extra extra attentions.... Well I am not an old guy and am very young and sportive but she wanted to make sure I am ok . I like that. She has a great attitude. Oh something else she doesn't speak English so try your French.
Overall She was a great experience but this is just for the Milf lovers if you are in to younger ones I don't think you will like it/
Beauty: 7/10
Massage : 9/10
Options: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Attutude: 9/10
Repeat: Maybe but not in the near futur.

Last edited by Larry45 on 24 Aug 2005 at 03:26.33 PM.

Argon
Posted on 19 Oct 2005 at 01:49.39 PM

Went to Adagio for the first time, taken a break from my ivory tower down town and thrust my ass into the east end.

Tried the blond bombshell named Marie which was amply reviewed. She has a killer body, what a beautiful behind... I started with a reverse which was quick because she has her limits. That is always OK by me, although I as well enjoy more mileage when appropriate and offered.

I massaged her tight body, ass and boobs (small but real) for 20 munites, and then she gets to action on me. She stays neked for the massage (not always the case) and gets in on the Thai massage. I know it is not equal to the Bang-cock massage I saw on the video, but who cares. She explored avery part of my body with hers and WOW, what a trip. For the flip, she continues, rubbing her slim body on mine and mr Hard for another 15 minutes. She then gets around to massaging Mr Hard until, well, you know the rest.

She has her limits and is kinda mechanical, but her Thai is a really great experience. She is to die for, and she could leave her high heel shoes that make her look like a pole dancer. 50$ + 80$ dammage, reasonable, but I got screwed 15 minutes. Sorry Thios, I shoudda aksed for a refund but did not. I will act accordingly next time. Marie's ASSet is her ASS, not her mASSage. Repeat = most probably.

Godfather
Platinum

User since 10 Dec 2004 - 584 posts
Posted on 19 Oct 2005 at 02:05.37 PM

As long as you feel you got your money's worth that's good by me! I've to get back to Adagio some time soon...I think I'm in denial!

Bravo mon homme welcome to the est-e!

Hey Argon I just took a gander at Marie's picks...I'll stop drooling now...nice. Maybe I should have changed my handle to Chien Sal (Dirty Dog)!

Without expectations you will get more than you expected.
Call me U.D. anytime...

Last edited by Thios on 19 Oct 2005 at 02:08.34 PM.

lovemassage
Ring
Located in montreal

User since 17 Oct 2005 - 88 posts
Posted on 19 Oct 2005 at 06:12.24 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Argon

Tried the blond bombshell named Marie which was amply reviewed. She has a killer body, what a beautiful behind... I started with a reverse which was quick because she has her limits. That is always OK by me, although I as well enjoy more mileage when appropriate and offered.

Personally in my taste she is not a bomb shell at all in my taste.
i prefer more maria or kim at kama , or sarah or vicky at spa isis , now those are bombshells !! but i guess its personal opinon right ?
but i respect your taste ,"in the long run we all have the same brain" lol

anyone know if kamila from isis is good?

out ...............

Women are like shadows follow it ... and it goes away ... walk away from it ,it follows....

Argon
Posted on 20 Oct 2005 at 08:26.57 AM

Kamila from ISIS is great, very GFE, good mileage.

And yes, tastes are different. In the end, the small head always takes over, but none the less, Marie is a really cutie, girl next door, but a tad trashy. Mais quel cul... Miammm.

Godfather
Platinum

Posted on 20 Oct 2005 at 08:37.18 AM

Ah my favorite description of a girl "trashy"....!

Call me U.D. anytime...

Uncle Kracker
Located in Outskirts Of The Film Industry (Boston)

User since 08 Jun 2004 - 2 posts
Posted on 24 Oct 2005 at 10:52.00 PM

Does anybody know if Andy is still there?

http://www.massageadagio.com/hotesses/andy_e.htm

Thanks

Last edited by Uncle Kracker on 24 Oct 2005 at 10:55.06 PM.

Godfather
Platinum

Posted on 25 Oct 2005 at 09:10.23 AM

quote:

Originally posted by Uncle Kracker

Thanks

Sorry Uncle Kracker..Andy is gone from Adagio it's been a about six weeks. That thread you have on her must be an antique! I asked on your behalf what the other two girls look like (the ones without pics) and they're both similar in size to "Suzy" which is a fine piece.

If anybody knows Andy's where abouts...

Uncle Dirty

Call me U.D. anytime...

freydeyric
VIP

User since 28 Feb 2006 - 15 posts
Posted on 04 Apr 2006 at 02:36.58 PM

Sandy:

It was late friday and decided to try Adagio late night service. It was not the first time actually and for the second time I was assigned Sandy.

The massage start well and Sandy has a pleasant attitude, she however ask me right away if I want the Thai to what I say yes. She then remind me that it is the top option and that it's 80$.

She get undress and start with the massage. The massage is OK but then she gets in the teasing part where for 20 minutes she use the tip of her finger all over my body, after some time I feel more thickled than arroused. It even becomes frankly anoying, but reluctant to do someting that would break the mood, I wait and say nothing hoping that she will try something else.

She then ask me to flip and start to work on mister happy right away, covering it with oil, and then even more oil and then even more more more more oil, I mean Exxon valdez was nothing compare to this and while doing this, she pumps me as if stuck on the side of a freeway with a flat tire and a bycicle pump, so much that despite all the oil, it still hurt today three days after. I then try to touch her a little but afraid that I would get to close to her Y (I was trying to touch her legs) she dodge me with her hole body with an anoyed look on her face. I try to play with her tits and get warn not to play to much with the nipple because it anoyes her..
I finnally find a way to come by concentrating and remembering my last visit at isis. The rest is ok considering that fact that I was in a bad mood at that point.

Overall:
1/5

HJ: 0/5
attitude: 2/5
appearance: 4/5
massage skill: 1/5

repeat: never unless someone pays me. Mr happy is still trying to recover from the experience.

cheers

Is there a MT at Adagio that is worth the detour? Otherwise, I'll never go back to this place...

User ADAGIO...
lovlips
Posted on 03 Jul 2006 at 04:29.38 AM

Moi j'aimais bien Marie ,elle est rendue sur la rive nord, je crois... Depuis son départ, je n'y suis retourné qu'une seule fois et ce, avec Jessica (look:6 /massage:7 / attitude:5), elle semblait "pas tout-à-fait là" ...
J'aimerais bien y retourner mais je ne veux plus perdre mon temps comme à la dernière fois....
Des suggestions? Des choix de filles plus "sures"??
Je sais qu'ils sont temporairement à une nouvelles adresse... Comment est la place?

devries
VIP

User since 07 Nov 2005 - 10 posts
Posted on 03 Jul 2006 at 08:13.17 AM

quote:

Moi j'aimais bien Marie ,elle est rendue sur la rive nord, je crois... Depuis son départ, je n'y suis retourné qu'une seule fois et ce, avec Jessica (look:6 /massage:7 / attitude:5), elle semblait "pas tout-à-fait là" ...
J'aimerais bien y retourner mais je ne veux plus perdre mon temps comme à la dernière fois....
Je sais qu'ils sont temporairement à une nouvelles adresse... Comment est la place?

Pardonnez-moi pour mon mauvais francais...

Marie travaille maintenant au Babi-O-Spa, le numero et l'addresse suivre:
514-593-4447
1670 st zoutique coin de papineau

Devries

Rockyrider
Located in Brossard

User since 26 May 2005 - 2 posts
Posted on 08 Aug 2006 at 04:21.17 PM

As anyone tried Nicky she looks gorgeous I am thinking of going to adagio this week.rockyrider

I like all the good things that life has to offer

Last edited by Argon on 09 Aug 2006 at 09:02.22 AM.

Moderator notes:
Rockyrider
Please use the search tool and post comments in appropriate thread. One should post queries about girls in the thread of the studio and not start new thread.
And by the way, you are welcome to try out Nicky and tell us all about her.

john1
Ring

Posted on 07 Feb 2005 at 11:40.36 AM

Lego,

I'm sorry if in some way I may have contributed in your dissaproval of Adagio's comment and offer. I do agree that the mayge the offer should have been posted by P.M., except that tghere would be a problem which would be the following:

What if I was a person that is easily swayed (which I'm not, just check out my reviews) I get a P.M after asking certain questions that may not be flattering to the clinic, where they try to entice me with a free massage to "help" me change my mind about the clinic. Since no one knows about the offer, I go there and then right a review that compliments the clinic, in other words I pull a 180 degree. Without the knowledge of the free offer your opnion of my review would be biased as if I was reviewing with nothing to gain or nothing gained.

For example I appreciate Spartacus' review of Centre Excellence, but I also appreciate the fact that the review was written after he was given a free entrance, due to the ring plus status. Granted I know that spartacus would review the place fairly, but I would like to be the one who judges that, knowing all the facts as I did.

This being said, when I do decide to take up Spa Adagios offer, I plan to post my review, and in my opinion it will be without bias, but I will mention that I did not pay an entrance fee, so that you can be thje judge of my review with the knowledge that nothing was kept from you.

spartacus
Platinum
Located in montreal

Posted on 08 Feb 2005 at 12:56.21 AM

John
Here is what I think, I do not object to you getting a free pass.
but even if they had sent it to you via pm, you should say you got a free pass and are giving the review bla bla bla.

if they want to entice you to try their spa then that is ok as well.

If they put the same reply here. and then sent you a pm asking you to come to the spa on a free pass that would be ok.
I would expect you and any serious reviewer to say "as part of a promotion etc etc, or I got a free pass to adagio from the owners etc etc.
and then give a fair review.

again just my .02
spartacus.

john1
Ring

Posted on 08 Feb 2005 at 07:24.58 AM

I agree with you spartacus wholeheartedly, I guess the best of both worlds would have been an answer from adagio to my question and a P.M from them if they wanted to provide me with a freebie, I as well would have the responsability to in some way give a review and tacktfully mention that the entrance fee was free but in a way that does not create anymosity to the fellow members.

What a mess, and in reality I do feel bad for adagio, I don't think he was expecting a shitstorm after his offer. This will be my final post on this subject seeing that I think the subject has been covered thouroughly. Next time I will speak about Adagio, it will be about a review.

spartacus
Platinum
Located in montreal

Posted on 08 Feb 2005 at 10:32.00 PM

to John and Adagio.

To john I look forward to your post, and your review.
might be interesting to: take the first massage from adagio on your own and use the pass for the second time.
that way you give a real review and you have a second chance.
I did not think of this earlier or I would have done it at excellence.

probably would have gotten a better feel for the place.
lol

To Adagio
you are not getting a shitstorm
just alot of us are jealous of John, I still think that your reply was good, and your offer of a free pass to show that you are serious was good too.

spartacus

Last edited by spartacus on 08 Feb 2005 at 10:33.38 PM.

J.P.
Posted on 13 Feb 2005 at 01:35.42 PM

WOW qu elle experiance, j ai ete chez massage Adagio samedi pour un moment de gaterie ,et je me suis fait masser par une blonde qui s appelle Erica ,une fille super sensuelle ,avec des sugets de conversation au desue de la moyenne des masseuse meme je dirais au dela de 95% des masseuse que j ai conue. Erica et la sensualite meme elle a preparer tout mes serviettes ma donner un massage un peut plus que la moyenne mais se n ete pas son point le plus fort, setait plutot un massage plutot sensuelle et tres atentioner,se que j ai aimer de se salon sais que en rentrand ont te fait sentire comme un individue special ,cote prix un peut cher mais le meme prix que tout autre salon avec spa ,juste que ici j en est eut pour mon argent ,j etait le centre d atention et sais se que je recherche quand je vais dans ses place a spa et de tout les masseuse que j ai conue dans mes 10 derniere annees Erica a ete au desus des expectation en esperant qu elle vas continer a me traiter comme sa parce que ses sur que je vais la revoire cette semaine .Merci Erica et a bientot.
j espaire qu il auras plus de comentaire en francais pour qu on puise se parler nous aussi de nos experiance avec les masseuse qu ont voit .J aimerais peut etre demander a l administrateur de nous donner une section en francais ,peut etre ont aurer plus de comentaire sur les salon a l est de la ville .Merci a l avance Happy

LE PLAISIRE DES PLAISIRE

john1
Ring

Posted on 18 Feb 2005 at 10:34.58 AM

Well I finally took the offer at Adagio and seeing it was my second time there I will review the place with a non-biased side as they only knew me the second time and not the first time. My review will be a combination of the two experiences,

Calling the place for an appointment was no problem and the woman on the phone was very nice. As I enter I had to leave my boots at the side of the entrance and sure enough the moment I remove them I step into wet slushy water which is hard to see as they hace a plastic runner on the carpet. I enter the first room on the left (both times) and I am asked to take a shower. What I loved about the shower was it had a telephone handle so you can pull it off and adjust the temp. of the water befor you freeze or burn. What I hated about the shower was that the floor was wet which invites bacteria and the basin was kind of dirty looking and old. The towel given to me was damp as well which upset me. The room was nicely decorated and the table was big and comfortable.

The girl I chose was Isabelle or Isa on the site. Pictures do not do her justice as you can't see her lovely face. She is Quebecois and you have to keep to her routine. Don't forget this is sensual massage, nothing else, $ 80 standard tai given with H.E (only thing that bothered me was asked for money up-front). Her routine was very nice with a small show and a nice medium strength massage. She will be gone on the 22nd for 1 month and will return, I believe that more mileage is available with other girls but Isa is the prettiest IMO.

There was a micro-wave in the room that was used after the massage. Isa took the a towel and wet it and then put it in then took it and put it on my back to remove the oil. It felt great. Meanwhile she took another dry towel and warmed it up and then dryed me off with that towel. Very nice!

So, what do I think about the place? 8/10 from me. Service is good, room nicely decorated, shower basin needs work and to be dried between customers, towel service very nice.

Isabelle

Attitude 7/10 go with her flow only
Looks 8.5/10
attitude 7.5/10
Customer relation 9/10

Adagio
Sponsor
Located in Montreal

Posted on 21 Feb 2005 at 08:25.01 PM

Hi John1

Thank you very much for your post ,we apreciate your positive coments, the shower should be taken care of, in March ,we had some water problems and it is not an old shower,what we tried to do is fix it with fiberglass, and those were the results ,so we will change it shortly.We apologize for your wet socks ,but this is the only way we can keep the mp at its best for cleaniness ,and we are working to find a solution to this problem so our customers don't step in water again.We hope you had a great stay overall ,we take your coments very seriously and will be working hard to acomodate your needs everytime you will be coming here , we also took some of your other coments which you have posted on a previouse thread ,on how to get beter service ,even though not many things are missing in our mp ,and we must remember that in quality service we like to consider ourselves as one of the top mp in quality service by always respecting the law and by making our customers feel confertable at home.Thank you John1 and hope to see you soon.

Adagio.

Have A Great Détente

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 22 Feb 2005 at 11:26.02 AM

I have to say I'm quite impressed with the service at Adagio. I've been only a few times but, simply reading the replies and looking at who I was treated there is great. My first prupose here is to share information with the other members. But the direct contact with the Service providers and the establishements is an added bonus. Keep up the goos work. I'll be seing you soon

BTW the trick with the towels in the microwave...genius.

LI

luvmassages
VIP
Posted on 26 Feb 2005 at 07:29.31 AM

Met with Jessica a couple of days ago. I was curious about the SPA option, and I was not dissapointed. She got completely naked, and sat on me and moved around, touching all the right places, played with her, etc...

Then we moved to the massage area. Her massage skills are good, but the massage was a bit short. Hot towels are nice...

Overall, a good experience, a bit pricey (140+tip) but on the other hand I knew this was what I was going to get. I will likely repeat one of these days when I am in the mood for the SPA.

luvmassages

bacardi_limon_1
Ring

Posted on 26 Feb 2005 at 02:32.56 PM

How come jessica is no longer on their website? does anyone know if she still works there?

luvmassages
VIP
Posted on 26 Feb 2005 at 03:18.39 PM

I met her last week. The receptionist told me she will be back on the web site within the next week or so.

luvmassages

bacardi_limon_1
Ring

Posted on 27 Feb 2005 at 04:33.01 PM

I went to adagio a while ago and had Isa ( isabelle) .. she doesnt speak english but damn she is so hot. one of the hottest MP's that i have seen.. tanned skin.. enhanced breasts.. a nice sweet smile .. i give her a 9.5 on her looks.
in the spa she was ok.. its just that i thought she was prety hot so i didnt really care what was going on.. she keeps her thong on in the spa.. massage was light .. a nice erotic show.. the thai was oK.. nothing special had better but thosebreasts looked so nice on me that they made up for the lack of pressure
release was quicker than i wanted but it was stil ok
the hot towel treatment at the end was amazing.. very nice ..props to adagio for that
stats: looks 9.5
attitude: 7 ( no english.. seemed just a little distant.. maybe we didnt connect)
massage: 7
repeat.. yes cuz shes soo hot

Adagio
Sponsor
Located in Montreal

Posted on 28 Feb 2005 at 09:23.13 AM

Yes, Jessica still working at Adagio but her pictures on our web site will be refresh soon. If you need more info about Jessica do not hesitate to call us .

Have A Great Détente

User Isabelle** SPA Adagio--3425 St Catherine East--526 2345
Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 28 Feb 2005 at 02:47.50 PM

For all the Isabelle fans out there...
Spoke to the receptionist this morning and told me that Isabelle will not be available until begining of April.

LI

Today
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 19 Oct 2004 - 100 posts
Posted on 13 Mar 2005 at 10:53.15 PM

Voici mon experience avec Isabelle,

La fille est belle mais elle n'est pas gentille du tout. Tout ce qu'elle veut c'est l'argent.

Cela m'a coute 80$ en plus du 50$ l'entree.

Elle ne permetre pas qu'on la toche et cela m'a derange car payer pour un tai cela comprendre un massage aussi. Bon elle ne veux pas et je ne pouvait rien faire. Car j'avait paye d'avance.

Plus jamais alle la revoir ce fille la. Tres mauvais experience.

Today

BobGratton
Ring

Posted on 19 Mar 2005 at 02:41.13 AM

I had Alicia last week. The massage was below average. I took 1 hour with spa + thai = 60+80. The face is of but she is 15 lbs overweight. The HJ was good but the experience was not satisfying to return. For this price ($140) you can almost have FS at Massage plus.... So it was not a very erotic experience and she finished 10 minutes earlier than the hour

Avoid Vicky which is around 30 lbs overweight and when she does Thai she falls on your back and it hurts.... the girl does a very poor massage, even worse than Alicia and is not really attractive. I don't know if I will return to this place, too many below average sensual massage experience and they don't respect the time you paid.

You can have much better quality of girls + sensuality in other place like Spa Isis or Lotus. The girls not only know how to give a massage at these places, but several also offer great sensuality.

BobGratton

Sammy
Ring

Posted on 19 Mar 2005 at 03:09.04 AM

I can't agree with you more Bob, but tell me what other place is open 24hrs on weekends for massages, this place is not a plus place I would complaine to the owners .Send them an e-mail i've read other posts that they try to satisfy their customers and take action you pay fo an hour you get an hour.

studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 19 Mar 2005 at 07:54.40 AM

quote:

Originally posted by BobGratton
she finished 10 minutes earlier than the hour
they don't respect the time you paid.

BobGratton

Just send them an email and they will fix it for you on your next visit. After my only visit there around the holidays,I sent them an email to tell them how much I liked my visit, and they answered me back right away. Just try it, you've got nothing to loose.

Sammy
Ring

Posted on 22 Mar 2005 at 08:05.21 AM

Hi guys ,went to spa Adagio yesturdy ,and quess who is back, the lovely Isa, and quess what guys she's got new puppies WOW8D,
what beauties ,her massage skills are ok 7/10 her beaty 8.5/10 her puppies 9.5/10 her atitude -7/10 she is a little to sufisticated (snoby) but her puppies are great ,she says that they are still a little sensible ,but within a couple of weeks will be completly healed , quess who's going back .

TripleXXX
VIP
Located in Magog

Posted on 04 Apr 2005 at 09:35.07 PM

TripleXXX

studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 05 Apr 2005 at 05:11.05 AM

quote:

Originally posted by TripleXXX

TripleXXX

Hey TripleXXX, nice to see you back in here!!!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one from the Sherbrooke region that takes a drive to Montreal for some fun. There's really nothing in Sherbrooke massage wise, so Montreal is it.

Glad you had a good time with Sarah. Do you happen to know what days she works there? I've been to Adagio only once early this year and had the pleasure to be with Isabelle. What a gall....and the body, Wow!!! I'm planing to go back there in the next 2 weeks. I'll report on what I find.

Hope to meet you soon at the "Sherbrooke Rendez-Vous".

You too TripleXXX, keep up the good work!!!!

Stud out...

morningwood
VIP

User since 09 Oct 2004 - 14 posts
Posted on 05 Apr 2005 at 04:25.05 PM

looks like they've posted new pictures on their site

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 09 Apr 2005 at 08:26.52 AM

Saw Isabelle this week after her recovery from surgery (you guys can guess which one!) She is by far my favorite MP. Funny, great attitude, amazing physique and perfect service! To bad she is not up to the Spa option. Anyway. If you haven't tried iSabelle...save up $80 and ask for the Thai!

LI

lego

Posted on 09 Apr 2005 at 11:55.29 AM

About Isabelle,

Yeah, most of what have been said is true but Imo she has'nt fully recover from her surgery, and the surgeon probably drop a calculator in her body because when the counter mark $40.00 topless, you can't get the complete service, greedy attitude that I don't appreciate, It just confirm what I thought about that lady.

Lego ''gone fishing'' elsewhere..

monsieur
Ring

User since 28 Mar 2005 - 42 posts
Posted on 24 Apr 2005 at 03:16.46 PM

I had Alicia this Sunday morning. Big sagging tits, 15 lbs overweight. She took her thong off in the spa, which was nice, but she looked bored as hell. She listed the options right away. wanted 60 to get in the spa with me, I offered 50 and she agreed. The whole thing was too mechanical. She let me touch her as I wanted but she didn't let me go near the Y though. I think I almost got an hour even though I paid for 45 minutes. She came in the shower with me at the end. All in all, I think she had good intentions but she looked so bored that I didn't like it. She must have been tired. The receptionist told me she was very beautiful. That was bullshit.

55 + 50: 105$
Looks: 5/10
massage: 4/10
HJ: 7/10
Repeat: no

BobGratton
Ring

Posted on 25 Apr 2005 at 12:06.28 AM

alicia looked bored also with me two times. I think she doesn't like her job or to work during the night.

BobGratton

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 26 Apr 2005 at 09:51.08 AM

Attention all*** few new MP are available @ Adagio have a look

http://www.massageadagio.com/photo.htm

LI

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 27 Apr 2005 at 09:48.14 AM

I should have known that the recent newcomers would replace the old ones... I'm really sad to report that 2 of my favorite MPs have left Adagio: Isabelle and Sarah...

Damnnnn!@

LI

P.S. any info if they have left the biz or swapped places would be appreciated.

Last edited by Lesser_Informer on 27 Jun 2005 at 10:31.16 PM.

handsome4311
Located in montreal

User since 31 Oct 2004 - 2 posts
Posted on 01 May 2005 at 05:39.36 AM

i visited Adagio a few weeks ago and I also booked an appointment to see Isabelle. Being that I don't speak a word of French, I had a difficult time connecting with her. However, my charm generally gets me places so I was able to make the experience enjoyable for the both of us, speaking broken french while she spoke broken english.

She is defintley extremley gorgeous and barring the language issue I stronly suggest her to any massage enthusiast.

I took the Thai option, obviously my mouth was having some fun, but other then that, I didn't try to do anything else becuase I don't think it was possible, but I could be wrong.

I give Isabelle a 9.0 for Looks, 6 for the massage, attitude 8 if you're nice she responds as well.

User Malika
JimmyC
Located in Pennsylvania

User since 19 Jun 2005 - 1 posts
Posted on 19 Jun 2005 at 12:35.30 PM

Has anyone tried Malika?

http://www.massageadagio.com/masseuses/malika.htm

She looks gorgeous. I am in town visiting for the month and unfortunately I speak very little French. I tried to find out when she Malika was working from the receptionist, but unfortunately because she spoke very little english I was only able to find out that she was not working today (Sunday).

Also I am very new to this sort of thing and I have a question, I hope this is an appropriate place to ask: When your masseuse offers you a "menu", say $40 for HJ, is a tip still expected at the end, or is the menu price considered to be the tip?

Edit: To the person on the next page: I thought so, thank you.

Last edited by JimmyC on 20 Jun 2005 at 08:35.07 PM.

Argon
Posted on 20 Jun 2005 at 08:24.58 AM

The menu is the tip... quite enough might I say.

Looking
VIP
Posted on 24 Jun 2005 at 04:57.04 AM

Karine

Recently tried out Adagio for the first time. Nice service on the phone to start with. Booked with Karine. Was impressed by the looks of the place. Well decorated, good shower, nice towels...the works.
Karine walks in and right away we start chatting and things click. She describes her options and mentions that her thai is "super cochon!". This must have raised an eybrow as she proceeded to describe in more detail what exactly that meant. Basically she gets nude and does a body slide. You can touch everywhere except inside at the Y. Everywhere else is on-limits (YMMV). Massage was not great. Plenty of oil spreading and circular motions. Since I only took 30 min. things heated up real fast. After light kisses on my inner thights and almost where the sun don'T shine, she got up on the table and really grinded her body all over mine in many ways. She had a bit of stubble at the Y which at times was anoying, but at other times was kind of neet. She then got in a 69 position and gave me a great view of the Y. She proceeded to finger herself in many ways and with many fingers (YMMV - even offered me a chance, but not at the Y).
HJ was good, but a little fast. She also fingered me at my request, as I did her - shit this was hot!!
Her dirty talk really got me going and I ended up blasting all over her breasts. She then cleaned me up and slowly fiished the massage.
This girl is really friendly and really nasty - a great combination. I would conside this my first PSE at an MP, if this is possible...
Any other girls give this level of milleage at Adagio?
While she may not be no supermodel, nasty Karine is definitely a repeat for me...

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

Posted on 27 Jun 2005 at 10:36.07 PM

Happy to report Adagio seems to have a few new and not so new girls working. Yep If anyone remembers Andy...she's back! (On night shift to!)I have to admit I haven't been there in a while. Nothing like fresh talent to get the old fox out of the hole!

LI

Larry45

User since 24 Aug 2005 - 5 posts
Posted on 24 Aug 2005 at 03:19.34 PM

Tried Jessica for the first time. She used to work at Abandon about 6 months ago and now is at Adagio. To begin with she is not 27 as they claim on their website, she is in her mid 30s if not older, and 34D? Well try more like 34C .
Anyhow I took the spa option and she teased me a lot in the Spa with lots of access to Y, a great 15 minutes then she walked me to the room for massage. The massage itself was really good and I was really impressed. Cuz I never had a good one in Adagio so she was different from that point. I took the Thai option , a great body slide and the HJ was performed in a 69 position while I had a whole view of the Y. The released was great and after the happy moment she cleaned me up with the towel and helped me to get up to the shower . extra extra attentions.... Well I am not an old guy and am very young and sportive but she wanted to make sure I am ok . I like that. She has a great attitude. Oh something else she doesn't speak English so try your French.
Overall She was a great experience but this is just for the Milf lovers if you are in to younger ones I don't think you will like it/
Beauty: 7/10
Massage : 9/10
Options: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Attutude: 9/10
Repeat: Maybe but not in the near futur.

Last edited by Larry45 on 24 Aug 2005 at 03:26.33 PM.

Argon
Posted on 19 Oct 2005 at 01:49.39 PM

Went to Adagio for the first time, taken a break from my ivory tower down town and thrust my ass into the east end.

I massaged her tight body, ass and boobs (small but real) for 20 munites, and then she gets to action on me. She stays neked for the massage (not always the case) and gets in on the Thai massage. I know it is not equal to the Bang-cock massage I saw on the video, but who cares. She explored avery part of my body with hers and WOW, what a trip. For the flip, she continues, rubbing her slim body on mine and mr Hard for another 15 minutes. She then gets around to massaging Mr Hard until, well, you know the rest.

She has her limits and is kinda mechanical, but her Thai is a really great experience. She is to die for, and she could leave her high heel shoes that make her look like a pole dancer. 50$ + 80$ dammage, reasonable, but I got screwed 15 minutes. Sorry Thios, I shoudda aksed for a refund but did not. I will act accordingly next time. Marie's ASSet is her ASS, not her mASSage. Repeat = most probably.

Godfather
Platinum

Posted on 19 Oct 2005 at 02:05.37 PM

As long as you feel you got your money's worth that's good by me! I've to get back to Adagio some time soon...I think I'm in denial!

Bravo mon homme welcome to the est-e!

Hey Argon I just took a gander at Marie's picks...I'll stop drooling now...nice. Maybe I should have changed my handle to Chien Sal (Dirty Dog)!

Call me U.D. anytime...

Last edited by Thios on 19 Oct 2005 at 02:08.34 PM.

lovemassage
Ring
Located in montreal

User since 17 Oct 2005 - 88 posts
Posted on 19 Oct 2005 at 06:12.24 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Argon

Personally in my taste she is not a bomb shell at all in my taste.
i prefer more maria or kim at kama , or sarah or vicky at spa isis , now those are bombshells !! but i guess its personal opinon right ?
but i respect your taste ,"in the long run we all have the same brain" lol

anyone know if kamila from isis is good?

out ...............

Women are like shadows follow it ... and it goes away ... walk away from it ,it follows....

Argon
Posted on 20 Oct 2005 at 08:26.57 AM

Kamila from ISIS is great, very GFE, good mileage.

And yes, tastes are different. In the end, the small head always takes over, but none the less, Marie is a really cutie, girl next door, but a tad trashy. Mais quel cul... Miammm.

Godfather
Platinum

Posted on 20 Oct 2005 at 08:37.18 AM

Ah my favorite description of a girl "trashy"....!

Call me U.D. anytime...

Uncle Kracker
Located in Outskirts Of The Film Industry (Boston)

User since 08 Jun 2004 - 2 posts
Posted on 24 Oct 2005 at 10:52.00 PM

Thanks

Last edited by Uncle Kracker on 24 Oct 2005 at 10:55.06 PM.

Godfather
Platinum

Posted on 25 Oct 2005 at 09:10.23 AM

quote:

Originally posted by Uncle Kracker

Thanks

Sorry Uncle Kracker..Andy is gone from Adagio it's been a about six weeks. That thread you have on her must be an antique! I asked on your behalf what the other two girls look like (the ones without pics) and they're both similar in size to "Suzy" which is a fine piece.

If anybody knows Andy's where abouts...

Uncle Dirty

Call me U.D. anytime...

freydeyric
VIP

User since 28 Feb 2006 - 15 posts
Posted on 04 Apr 2006 at 02:36.58 PM

Sandy:

It was late friday and decided to try Adagio late night service. It was not the first time actually and for the second time I was assigned Sandy.

The massage start well and Sandy has a pleasant attitude, she however ask me right away if I want the Thai to what I say yes. She then remind me that it is the top option and that it's 80$.

She get undress and start with the massage. The massage is OK but then she gets in the teasing part where for 20 minutes she use the tip of her finger all over my body, after some time I feel more thickled than arroused. It even becomes frankly anoying, but reluctant to do someting that would break the mood, I wait and say nothing hoping that she will try something else.

She then ask me to flip and start to work on mister happy right away, covering it with oil, and then even more oil and then even more more more more oil, I mean Exxon valdez was nothing compare to this and while doing this, she pumps me as if stuck on the side of a freeway with a flat tire and a bycicle pump, so much that despite all the oil, it still hurt today three days after. I then try to touch her a little but afraid that I would get to close to her Y (I was trying to touch her legs) she dodge me with her hole body with an anoyed look on her face. I try to play with her tits and get warn not to play to much with the nipple because it anoyes her..
I finnally find a way to come by concentrating and remembering my last visit at isis. The rest is ok considering that fact that I was in a bad mood at that point.

Overall:
1/5

HJ: 0/5
attitude: 2/5
appearance: 4/5
massage skill: 1/5

repeat: never unless someone pays me. Mr happy is still trying to recover from the experience.

cheers

Is there a MT at Adagio that is worth the detour? Otherwise, I'll never go back to this place...

User ADAGIO...
lovlips
Posted on 03 Jul 2006 at 04:29.38 AM

devries
VIP

User since 07 Nov 2005 - 10 posts
Posted on 03 Jul 2006 at 08:13.17 AM

quote:

Pardonnez-moi pour mon mauvais francais...

Marie travaille maintenant au Babi-O-Spa, le numero et l'addresse suivre:
514-593-4447
1670 st zoutique coin de papineau

Devries

Rockyrider
Located in Brossard

User since 26 May 2005 - 2 posts
Posted on 08 Aug 2006 at 04:21.17 PM

As anyone tried Nicky she looks gorgeous I am thinking of going to adagio this week.rockyrider

I like all the good things that life has to offer

Last edited by Argon on 09 Aug 2006 at 09:02.22 AM.

Moderator notes:
Rockyrider
Please use the search tool and post comments in appropriate thread. One should post queries about girls in the thread of the studio and not start new thread.
And by the way, you are welcome to try out Nicky and tell us all about her.

So i decided once again to have a massage at night, after my first bad experience with Vanessa at babi-o-spa.So i called babi-o around 11pm to take an appointment with Vicky and the receptionist mentioned that Adagios is now open and no more night shift at babi-o. Adagios is located 2 doors down from the old address.
Vicky is more beautifull in person then on their website, she's a lot more slim, blond hair and a killer smile to die for. I took my appointment at 11h30 and she was 10min late and the receptionist gave me a free jacuzzi, that was nice of her even if it was only 10$. Vicky walks in the jacuzzi and starts with a nice sensual dance with my hands all over her wonderfull breast that are just perfect and then we go on the massage table and oil's her sexy body all over so she could give me a very slidy thai and by the way she gives an amazing massage, you could tell she like what she does. the massage skills are just awsome and her hj techniques is out of this world with those amazing eyes just looking at you while she moves her hands up and down and the other hands massaging the jewels. :D . the best part is that when i came their was 10min left and she continued to massage me and then we took a shower together to take off all that oil. she really knows how to take care of you and she's not a clock watcher.
repeat: for sure

Shoutbox
  1. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  9. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞 Saturday, 👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, 💞💋 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  11. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  12. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💫 💦 💘 Saturday, 💞❣ Olivia,👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 😘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💫💦💞 Saturday, ❣ 💗  Anna, 💘model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💝medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💋 Vivian, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 💞 💋 Saturday, ❤ Mary 💞💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  21. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  29. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  39. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  41. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
Back