Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seriously - what more do these people want? *rant*

Reaction score
I have recently started a mobile massage business when I moved to a new area. There are about 3 MTs in the area, so the area is pretty well taken care of in that regard. In-home is something that is not offered, so I thought instead of leaping into an office and all of the expenses that come with it I would offer something new.

What I hear the most when I talk to people about In-home is the price....ohhh the price. And I think I have a pretty good pricing system with plenty of perks for these guys. OPen for critique below (let me know if you think I'm setting myself up)

I had someone the other day who ooohhhand ahhhed about how wonderful it was that I came to the house and gave a great massage and didn't skimp on time (i usually go over - more about that in a moment) then, when it came time to pay... she cringed and hemmed and hawed and asked if I *always* charge this much and that she has *never* paid $70 for a massage before. She really didn't know if she wanted to rebook (the cost) but because of my discount she did, but the vibe I got was she was definately unhappy to be paying it.

So, for $70 (plus a thoughtful $10 tip) I went to her home on a Sunday afternoon, gave her an hour and 25 minute massage. I threw in a complimentary foot scrub (a nice detail that takes me a whoping 10 mintues) and left her with her a nice little bag of bath salts.

Now, before me - she drove and hour and half into the city, paid $55 for a 50-55 minute massage (she complained about her therapist always skimping on time), nothing extra AND drove an hour and a half back. Soo....where is the problem here?

Seriously? What the heck more do you want? What more can I offer? :irked:

**Here is my pricing structure, I think its pretty sweet, but feel free to let me know if it doesn't sound as good as I think it does.

General cost for in-office massage in this area is $50-$55 for 1 hour.

Mine:
$95 for 75 minutes, min. for in home visit. I do not charge additional for milage.

1. 1st time clients get 25% off - bringing it down to $71.25
2. when you rebook you automatically get 20% off next visit, can book as far as you want in advance and move around as you need. - cost is $76.
3. If client doesn't rebook (4/5 do) I leave a $10 coupon behind.
4. When client gets 2 friends to book and keep 1 apt. each, then client gets 1 free session.

I battled with the $95 fee, but Ive been doing this for going on 8 years and I feel I do excellent work. I understand $95 is alot, so I do offer perks and discounts, if you take advaneforum.xxxe of them you can get a great deal, if you choose not to there is nothing I can do about that. :)

I pointed out the differances between choosing me or another therapist, and today I'm sending her a thank you note and some brochures to give to her friends so she can work toward getting free massages.
I adore her and hope she stays on as a client, I think she will, but I was a little offended at all the hemming and hawing - cumulitive effect I think, have heard it before - always stress my perks and benefits in a positive way.

Rant rant rant. thanks for letting me vent. ;) feels awfully good.

Don't take it personally.

You won't believe the number of calls we get for spa parties then end quickly when they are informed that the $300 Facial + Massage + Mani/Pedi package is, in fact, per person pricing (no, we really do send three technicians to you for unlimited services for $300....)

They have something in mind, and when you ain't it, they get all bent out of shape.

Agreed, don't take it personally. You offer a very, very good deal. The best thing you can do is be very matter of fact about it, don't justify, apologize, or dicker. Whining about the price is a strange (rude in my opinion) dickering strategy for some folks, but AFTER the service is absolutely the wrong time to try to dicker, anyway, and you clearly already gave an incredibly low rate for what you provided.

I also do outcalls only. I no longer discount for one person in-home EVER. I don't do in-home freebies (even as rewards) anymore. There is a cost to me, and that just didn't work out for me at all. Now the rewards are "extras". It gets easier once you are established in the area and can do that - you'll get there. The day will come when you don't think twice about the whiners - you just schedule someone else! ;)

I don't do out calls because I don't drive. If I did I would have to charge a rate that makes it worth my while.

My immediate question when I looked at your pricing - was why are you offering so many discounts & what seems to me a large discount? I would probably only offer a small discount if I was seeing more than one person in one location. Do you get many people booking after the first treatment when they've had such a big initial discount?

As others have mentioned don't take it personally. People just look at the price and don't think of the time it takes you to drive to them, set up, do the treatment and pack up. People also forget that in an office set up you would be able to see 2 or more people in the time it took to do one visit.

I don't justify my prices to people anymore. I will make some exceptions and lower my prices for a few people but generally if people can't afford it then they can look for a cheaper therapist.

Put it out to the universe that you want clients who are willing and happy to pay the price for a wonderful massage experience in the comfort of their own home.

I've been thinking about this some more. You asked if you are setting yourself up. Not in the way I think you are asking - you are not overpricing. I think possibly your multiple discounts/freebies is perceived as a pricing apology, and therefore makes you more open to pricing complaints.

ahhh... I get what you guys are saying. Smart kids you are. :)

I feel fine charging my reg. price to those who didn't take advaneforum.xxxe of my rebooking discount. And I have, but like I said 4/5 rebook with me.

If new client is out of my reg. driving range (30 mi. from home, rural driving) I 'forget' to mention my 25% off 1st time discount, notice it isn't listed on my website or really advertised. I'm a little 'pollyanna' but I'm not simple. :) hehe

the extra 15 minutes massage time really is for my sake, I got tired of rushing to finish in 60 minutes. and the other extras - a break from the routine I had for 7 years of office work. BUT i am seeing now that while it is a ton of fun to play with and plan at first, the follow through will be difficult to maintain, so I am definately rethinking those. :roll:

also do outcalls only. I no longer discount for one person in-home EVER. I don't do in-home freebies (even as rewards) anymore. There is a cost to me, and that just didn't work out for me at all. Now the rewards are "extras". It gets easier once you are established in the area and can do that - you'll get there

*this is why the discounts I suppose. I have found its been much harder getting this off the ground then my in town office ever was when I started that. Its really been a struggle. Hence the referral program - NOT something that will go on forever, I just really want to build a strong word of mouth reputation first - encourage my clients to talk talk talk. WHen I am more established I will feel comfortable downgrading that to a special addon service or the like.

I prefer to have a schedule of repeat clients, so I am comfortable with the 20% rebook discount.

I never have been one for large discounts, 25% just seemed 'right' at the time and well..I had 100 postcards made so I stuck with it. In hindsight I wouldn't do it again :oops: oops.

I've been thinking about this some more. You asked if you are setting yourself up. Not in the way I think you are asking - you are not overpricing. I think possibly your multiple discounts/freebies is perceived as a pricing apology, and therefore makes you more open to pricing complaints.

Excellent insight. thank you.

As soon as I read your post I was ready to simply reply with, "Raise your rates. This problem will go away." Then I read the rest of the thread... agree with the above... it can seem paradoxical, but there you have it.

You got it roseofsharon - that was exactly the kind setting up that I meant. :undecided:

So Ego, you are voting for raising rates, by how much would you do so if you don't mind me asking? LIke kicking that 25%, or all of it?

I'm usually not so indecisive. :undecided:

I will definately work on not justifying my prices anymore.
And I will work on not taking it personally, but I am a sensitive gal. heehee I'll have a little convo with the Universe and ask her to be sure to send ideal clients my way. Maybe make this a morning ritual thing. Thank you for reminding me to do that Ukgal ;)

I have walked out of a couple homes and looked at the check, figured the timing am dissapointed when I see that per hour of effort I am making less than I did in office at $50 per massage. But mostly I walk out just plain thrilled that I had an appointment, knowing I'm one step closer to a full business.
Being essentially Funemployed has its ups....but its gots its low points too - like borrowing money from the BF for groceries... :roll:

I was so happy to know there were 3 other therapists in the area (and I have them on experience by a few years), FINALLY I don't have to be the only one in town - I can be the more expensive/luxurious one!
But I guess I kind of 'chickened out' about the cost.

I haven't had anyone actually get 2 people to make appointments - I really just want them to talk their butts off about it to their friends/fam and if two people make appointments with me then even better - I'm grateful for it! We'll see about that one.

I have a few clients who have commited to being regulars, 5 to be exact. Their pricing will stay as is for as long as they keep booking ahead.

If this were up to you - how would YOU change the pricing structure? I trust you all, and respect your opinions and experiences, so I'd love to hear what you would do.

THANKS!

I don't do in home massage though I have been asked. I tell them I would have to charge them $75 for in town massages and $80 for just outside of town and that it would be better for them to come here to save them money and also have the benefit of receiving the hot stones on the back that is a complimentary service I do for all my clients. I am really discouraging them from asking me to do house calls because I don't need to do house calls right now. If I did want or need to do them, I would stand firm on my price and the ones who really appreciate massage, will book. Those will become your best regular clients. Hang in there and hold your head up about your pricing. Be confident and know you are bringing a service right to their home that is beneficial in soooo many ways and is worth every penny you charge.

And I do agree with ROS and the others that until you get to know your clients, I wouldn't offer too many free services as some ppl won't appreciate it at all and will keep expecting more and more each time. Those aren't the keepers anyway so don't worry about their attitudes towards you.

~Sandra

Good points, all of you.

I understand that there are people who simply operate this way. No matter what, they tend to think that they're always paying too much and receiving too little, and they thrive on complaining about everything. And, in this economy, I expect this kind of thing to become more prevalent.

When the economy slows down, people tighten up (or usually it's because someone panics somewhere, and if everyone cuts back for long enough, that's usually what actually starts the economy spiraling down, which then makes people tighten up more). So anyway... when all this happens, money-saving messengers become more popular than ever (recall the thread about the massage-unfriendly Suze Orman telling the general public to cut back on spending, and specifically mentioned 86-ing their massage therapy care). And that's what starts happening... some of these financial gurus start advising people to get pushier and when making a purchase, no matter what they're buying or who/where from, to ask things like "is that the best you can do?" or "what else can you throw in?" People who wouldn't normally get pushy and stingy, suddenly get pushy and stingy. People who were that way to begin with, well... raise your prices by at least $5-10 and you'll lose the lookey-loos who will come to you if you're the cheapest thing around but will immediately ditch you the first chance they get for the next person to run a sale. For many, this's a way of life. You can see where this is going. You probably don't want these people in your practice :)

Like has been said, it's not you; it's her. You're already being more than reasonable. Charge for your skills, your license, your expenses, and convenience. IMHO, massage therapy itself is not a luxury, but IN-home massage most certainly is.

Hope this helps! Good luck; stick with it--you WILL make this fly :)

Hugs,
~Jyoti

I am mobile MT 2. And just this morning I had a guy call about me coming to his home for him and his wife. So he wanted to know my prices so I told him $65 for a 60 min. and $80 for a 90 min. So right off the bat he asked me what kind of discount I was going to offer him for doing 2 massages in a row in his home. I told the guy I don't offer discounts for out calls and he was really insulted that I would not come down on my price for him.

JLW - obviously your caller doesn't know a good price when he sees it! Most folks are lucky if they can find prices like yours when they go to a practitioner's office, but for an outcall would easily be charged an additional $20 to $25.00 more for you to come out to them, & generally a good deal more - especially with gas prices on the rise again! Personally I would have told the guy that 2 sessions is the minimum for your going rate you're charging, & that for 1 you'd have to charge him $30 to $35.00 more !

i charge $90 for a 'one-hour' table, and am losing at that. when you factor in travel time, set-up and take-down time, additional childcare expenses....

and i also have a fuel surcharge for going to areas that are more out-lying for me--$20 for a half-hour out, $40 for an hour out. The surcharge applies to classes I teach as well, for the same areas. I have it all posted on my website and in my 'services' brochure. i have discounted 'on the spot' a time or two due to particular circumstances; their request began with asking when they could come to me and I was without office (though not publicly known)--i continue to feel out the conversation and twice had decided to offer them my in-office rate rather than charging my outcall rate. both times have been notified that it was due especially to that particular situation and that my normal rate for that service is X. otherwise my only discounts occur in the form of a coupon on the bottom of my e-newsletter on occasion.

as for the extras like the foot scrub...i agree that they'll be expecting more for less. maybe the 'extras' can be your 'coupon' or your special for the month: book x before y and receive complimentary z with your service. *shrug*

best of everything to you in this adventure!

I forget who said it but I remember I laughed the first time I heard it:

What do people want?

Everything. On a platinum platter. Yesterday. Through the mail. For free.

That might just be the frustration with grasping idiots talking though.

Happy Monday,
After reading the above posts, I remember talking to a client's gardener. This guy was a hardworking 8) man who worked for millionaires. He had a simple saying that I enjoy repeating:
"Cheap not good, good not cheap." 8) ;)
rubmyster

JLWmassage - UGH! glad you stood your ground.

"cheap not good, good not cheap" heheee so true.
lol to razors too. definately true.

Anyway - so its been a little while now, Ive done some moving around - I really appreciated your posts above and it did make things a bit more clear for me. Doing much better these days!

Now:
I cut my session back down to 60 minutes, if I choose to go over I do.
I don't offer the little gifties or scrubs or fun things. (super fun to plan...at first.)
I lowered my rate to $85, no discounts, no packages, no specials. So, I lowered my rates and now I'm walking away with about $20-$30 more per session then I was before. Now I leave a clients home happy with my payment!
I rent an office 1 day a week in town, for people who prefer that - regular in office rate there.

Business is up, I get a lot more serious inquiries now and people are quicker to make an appointment.

THanks for all the responses :)

MaybeMobile? said:
JLWmassage - UGH! glad you stood your ground.

"cheap not good, good not cheap" heheee so true.
lol to razors too. definately true.

Anyway - so its been a little while now, Ive done some moving around - I really appreciated your posts above and it did make things a bit more clear for me. Doing much better these days!

Now:
I cut my session back down to 60 minutes, if I choose to go over I do.
I don't offer the little gifties or scrubs or fun things. (super fun to plan...at first.)
I lowered my rate to $85, no discounts, no packages, no specials. So, I lowered my rates and now I'm walking away with about $20-$30 more per session then I was before. Now I leave a clients home happy with my payment!
I rent an office 1 day a week in town, for people who prefer that - regular in office rate there.

Business is up, I get a lot more serious inquiries now and people are quicker to make an appointment.

THanks for all the responses :)
That is wonderful!!!

YEAH !!!! I am so glad things are going well for you :grin:

Maybemobile, thanks for giving us an update. It sounds like you made everything simpler AND more profitable. What a great combination. Congratulations!

Wow, good for you! Sounds like you really streamlined your own energy with regard to time and money, and that actually makes it easier for the client to align with you. Thank you for sharing your awesome example. It feels really clean.

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 3rd , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  8. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  15. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  18. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  42. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  45. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  47. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
Back