Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

semi-legit recomendations

Tong Tong on Spadina nr Dundas is prob the best semi legit in that area for downtowners.

Good massage - 7/10. Rlly gud release. Slow tease. Surprised as that area is not gr8.

Girls not amazin but better and younger than others nrby.

All others it's hit and miss, had gr8 experience and terrible in: san san, sunflower, SJ Wonder. Seem to be large turnover of grls.

Lisa of SL is Maggie at San San downtown. She is good.

hi.

some reviews of mine.

I only like semi legit places. I dont ever do fs or take any extras other than the he. I usually don't go back if its a place that offers fs. just my preference.

I never remember mpa names or exact prices. srry. places below are $50-$80 for the hour and I always tip $50 ish.

Ideal 4 me wud b a very clean place, EE milf, huge rack, 1 hour deep tissue type massage, slow teaze, then her semi-naked for the he.

Nevr bin able to find that! but here are sum reviews:

Harmony Health Spa.

bin 4 times, hottest 2 girls I have seen any spa. Both EE early 30s. 1 short Blonde hair, small but firm tts - way better massage than other but mechanic finish. 1 Long Dark hair, DD rack, very much into fun but massage very light. both great tease. will repeat.

Euro health

625 queensway

saw Daniella 2 and Tina 3 times. decent massage (a little too light) but gud fun and both friendly and gud to talk to. both amazing tts. tina bigger tits and more chat. Danielle prettier and younger. v clean place. recommend.

Healing Health Spa

Queensway
Only went once but look fwd to 2nd. Did not get name but awesome milf, huge rack, early 40s. rlly gud massage and russian end. Red/black hair. she got naked halfway as a nice surprise.

4117 Lawrence Ave East

European spa. no name outside, just a 'massage' sign.
v discreet plaza. two Russian womens work there. both in their late 40s. one ok looking, one not, but both with huge tits. Rooms and showers are very clean. Massage good but not as good as most asian. russian finish and a little touching allowed when you hve bin a few times.

www.RELAXINGESCAPE.CA[http://www.relaxingescape.ca/]

south etobicoke

v nic private aparment. not amazing-looking lady, not great body, but massive rack. V good massage. unrushed. she must be mid 50s. Everything in advertised price - bs and finish. naked from the start. maybe repeat but dnt like private condo.
Hwy400/Finch.

415 Oakdale Rd. Unit 361H.
Advertize as 'european classy massage'
Just one girl. older but best looking than in her ad. v relaxed. v good massage. tease too short but v experienced finish and playful chat.

Best non-EE massage:

E&M.
Found via this forum. v thankful. If this place was EE or grl with big racks, I wud be there every week. For me, its a perfect place. Semi-legit type. girls are all friendly, all pretty and its rlly clean.

J&L
Only been twice. Also found via this forum. Not quite E and M, but v close. will go again.

1699A Bayview Avenue
this is E&M with older women.
v good massage and tease. unrushed finish. V clean. V polite and great service. 3 diff asian woman work there. All aged 40s. will not allow anything much than a little touching. do not expect hot women but great service.

Quite similar to 1699 bayview, but slighly younger ladys are:

Welni Spa - 72 huron, chinatown.
Sansan Spa - huron and dundas.
Sunny Spa - Broadview and Gerrard
All average.

Other place not as good:

"EUPHORIA " S P A
3833 MIDLAND AVE
Women are great - EE milf, busty but bin 3 times and the massage sucks... will probably go again with low expecation.

574 YONGE ST
Japanese spa.
deep massage v good - enough to repeat once but wudnt go back further. japanese and korean girls. clean rooms but not too much fun. not much teasing. mechanical finish. attendants early 40s.

TRUE TROPICS SPA
1839 Danforth Ave
pretty clean. standard asian spa. would not travel but ok if nearby. pretty girl both times. good firm massage.

Alpha care centre
2932 EGLINTON AVE EAST
photos in classifieds are real. but attendants not grt when you get there. definte fs on offer. only good thing was it is clean and massage was actually v good but wud not repeat.

Enjoy Spa
537 danforth road
FS offered. not for me so did not stay. paper on the massage tables instead of clean sheets. dirty floors.

E spa
12 Jutland Road EtoBicoke
smelled so bad. did not stay.

Olivia Spa
1600 Bloor St W
Went to see Lina. She doesnt make much effort with massage but tts are huge and amazing and she is fun. worth doin once for sure. Way older than she looks in ads. at least 50.

Anna's Spa
4286 Kingston Rd
older EE milf. big tits but wud not repeat. refused to massage more than 30 mins. place wasnt too clean.

1315 Lawrence east
Lots of Spas in one plaza. Walked in all but didn't stay. all seemed fs places and not good vibe.

private massage by Elena.
Ad on craigslist. - woodbine and o connor. Worst massage! very trashy apartment. left after 30/35 mins. she did alll massage with one hand and kept leaving. but she is prettier than her photo.

Holiday Spa
3517 Kennedy Road
definte FS place. girls were hot and friendly but I lefft

"aqua blue" 114 Anaconda Av
I keep getting suckered by ads, which look like they might be real photos. everytime I go I dont stay. Older EE attendents but not pretty nor big rack.

Lin Spa
420 wilson.
pretty hot Korean girls. Really clean place with showers in the room. used to go a lot but recently changed from semi-legit to FS offered.

Health Reflexology Centre
Broadview and Gerrard.
dirty place. not attracive asian women. avoid.

Golden Ying.
2690 Danforth. The massage is very good. 2 asian milfs, 40s work there. Both busty and ok looking. Rooms are clean, shower not. ok place

I hope that helps someone.

Any recommendations for clean, semi-legit EE places or anything close to E&M pls comment? Going to try 952 Eglinton Ave West and www.islingtonspa.com next if anyone been there.

Good luck.
Try Amore Spa near airport girl's are nice and place is very clean.

First time poster, new to the scene, so please bear with me...
I've been to one of the semi legit places recommended here three times now, every time with a different lady.
The first two were fine, good massage, then a somewhat shy HJ, always asking if it was OK. Never asked for tips or offered anything else, and I was happy.
Last time, though, I got the best massage and a lot of teasing with some light butt play. Well, I guess it was more than teasing, as she ended up giving me an amazing HJ with me still on my stomach. Had to ask her to slow down and got some more massage and teasing, but she soon went back to the HJ and finished it without me ever flipping around. It was awesome, so no complaints here.
Afterwards as she was cleaning me up she said next time I should go for one hour (I asked for 30min this time) so that she can enjoy it too. She even explained it: "today you enjoyed it, right? With one hour I can enjoy it too".
Is she suggesting what I think she is? I mean... i've heard about reverse massage and would be happy to try, but she seemed to be suggesting more than that. Is the "one hour" so much better for her, money wise?
I tipped her well (after the conversation) and I'm planning to ask for her next time, but still don't know how far I want to go.

Great review. I can guess out easily who that might be. Let's see who jumped in first asking who..lol

I've been to one of the semi legit places recommended here three times now, every time with a different lady.
The first two were fine, good massage, then a somewhat shy HJ, always asking if it was OK. Never asked for tips or offered anything else, and I was happy.
Last time, though, I got the best massage and a lot of teasing with some light butt play. Well, I guess it was more than teasing, as she ended up giving me an amazing HJ with me still on my stomach. Had to ask her to slow down and got some more massage and teasing, but she soon went back to the HJ and finished it without me ever flipping around. It was awesome, so no complaints here.
Afterwards as she was cleaning me up she said next time I should go for one hour (I asked for 30min this time) so that she can enjoy it too. She even explained it: "today you enjoyed it, right? With one hour I can enjoy it too".
Is she suggesting what I think she is? I mean... i've heard about reverse massage and would be happy to try, but she seemed to be suggesting more than that. Is the "one hour" so much better for her, money wise?
I tipped her well (after the conversation) and I'm planning to ask for her next time, but still don't know how far I want to go.

so job one is knowing the answer to this.

Sounds like my very first time with Lei when she was at Just Relax. Anyway, thanks for the post; the spa you went to would be helpful.

Happy friday ! its a great day to get a rub :)
Who/where Dang it ? inquiring minds want to know LOL
Thought you were too tired or lazy to type your reviews yet you seek out for others. You must have tons of energy now. Yet no reviews. Interesting.

I am going to try Discovery Day Spa as I love a challenge. I hope at the very least I will get a decent massage from a cute young lady.

Anyone has any recommendation on Discovery Spa? Is there any young girl that can provide a good massage?

I agree we need more for the non-FS guys....

Well, I think it's time shared my list out (most of it anyway)...

BTW, I like a HE with some teasing and body play with a happy/friendly girl.
NO FS and only real girls/women!!!

I usually pay $100 total (room/tip) for an hour. more if they drop all their clothes. less for only a massage :)

Your results WILL vary as many girls will only go so far, unless treat them well.

Semi-Legit (uniforms or regular street clothes)
Blue Ocean - East Beaver Creek - Asian

- $60/hr - Seems to have gone more to the semi side vs legit...
- Angela, Sherry, Michelle, Lulu, Annie last year (moved to Relax Oasis) , Annie now (Lei)
Buttonfield Spa - 16th/Woodbine - Asian
- $30/hh, $55/hr
- Ada - Average massage with HE - not too exciting
Cozy Loft Day Spa - Unionville/Main street - Asian
- $60/hr (sometimes $50/hr)
- New girls all the time - HE but YMMV
Discovery Day Spa - Hwy 7/McCowan - Asian
- $65/hr - here you have to be extra nice if you want a HE since it appears very legit.
- 2 out of 3 times I must have been extra nice.
E&M - What more can I say except I have yet been able to visit Michelle, but I have gone there on and off for a few years.
Feel Good Spa - Richmond Hill - Asian
- Tried 4 hands for $90 - nice experience with giggling girls
- Wendy was too soft another time and never went back
Go For Spa - Sheraton Shops (Hwy 7/Leslie) - Asian
- $60/hr (normal price may differ)
- Alice - pretty girl - not so sensual (previously at Le Spa Oasis)
- Jessica - cute, light massage, but no HE or extras (for me anyway) (alos ex-Le Spa)
Go Relax Spa - Yonge south of 16th - Asian
- $60/60min - clean place
- Michelle was OK with massage and HE
Golden Rosewater - Woodbine/Applecreek - Asian
- Sometimes have a Group-on for $39/hr plus tax.
- Not very memorable girl or massage
Hot Rock Sauna - Woobine/Applecreek - Asian
- $70/90min (sometimes group-on)
- Michelle, Candy - both massage too hard with no feeling. Cindy, Grace can't remember as i didn't make notes.
- Don't like the open top small rooms (way too public)
Green Creek aka CJ Health - Kennedy/14th - Asian
- Wendy (same name as one of the previous owners) - Average massage, not much tease, HE with limited play
- $60/hr used to be $45/hr, but I just give $100 total anyway.
Greenleaf - Markham/McNicoll - Asian
- Got some weird heated gel capsules in a bag.
- Felt good, but kept wondering how clean the bag was....
Green Spa - Yonge/Major Mac (north)
- Back entrance too with parking
- Nicole was the girl I liked, but she left. Didn't get her cell (my bad). She did work somewhere downtown I heard.
- Wendy good massage and OK HE but no repeat for me
- Amy - no
J&L Health Care - Bayview/16th - Asian
- Yoyo (more liberal over time), Jenny, Sara, Amanda, Lucy - no, Annie - no
- Would prefer a glove for some things. :)
Just Relax - East Beaver Crek - Asian
- Great place - reviewed in detail elsewhere
- Angela, Eva, Emma, Maggie, Yoyo, Laura, Lei, LuLu, Miya, Alice, Lina, Doreen, Zouzou, Lisa
L&V - Markham/Major Mac (next to Long & Mcquade) - Asian
- $50/60min
- Clean place, the 2 young girls I liked left (back to Korea/China)
- Hit and miss, high turn over, seems bring in new Canadian girls
Le Spa Oasis (new name/owner) - Hwy 7/Warden - Asian
- Ivy sold it recently, but all the regular girls left well before that
- Need to recon some day when I'm bored
- It was one of the nicest finished spas around
Maple Spa - Vaughan (near 2001 Audio) - Asian
- Girls willing to please and are happy - decent massage
Melody Wellness - 16th/West off Warden - Asian
- $55/60min
- Ivy (owner) gives a great hard massage and HE. She used to work at Fantasia Foot Spa. She is 50ish and has moods.
Purple Lotus Spa - Markham/16th - Asian
- Saw some signs with specials around the spa.
- Alice - OK massage with some play with the HE
- Eva - OK but she seems on auto-pilot for everything
- Amy, Tina - haven't tried
- Owner seems very obsessed with signs that discorage extras. He is there sometimes and Alice maybe his GF
Relaxzone - (3 locations) Markham/7, 16th/Yonge & Yonge in Aurora - Asian
- $60/hr, $75/90min, $90/2hr - $50/hr sometimes and you need to say you saw the other prices in an ad to get them
- Angel owner - very nice girl
- Borderline Legit as some girls just massage and others will do more when they know you better
- Large pool of girls
Relax Oasis - Bayview in Aurora - Asian
- Annie - Good massage - you may get more over time.
Sunshine Medical Centre - Bayview/Major Mac (hidden in the corner next to hair dresser) - Asian
- Regular turn-over of staff and owners
V Care Rehab Centre - Woodbine/Applecreek - Asian
- $60/60min
- Very clean and somewhat legit... but. if you're nice to the girls.. :)
Well Wellness - Leslie/Hwy 7 - Asian
- High turnover so roll the dice.
XR Wellness - Kennedy/Hwy 7 - Asian
- $55/60 min - nice place in a busy strip, but tucked away
- Monica - nice 50ish lady - YMMV over time.
- Jess - so so massage only
- Hailey - don't know

Legit Only (uniforms usually)
Ashgrove Spa - Unionville - EE - Average
- other regular unisex spa services.
BeautyRex Spa - Gibson/Warden - Asian
- Nothing to write home about, boring experience
CBQ Health - Hwy 7/Woodbine behind Home Depot - Asian
- $25/30min, $30/45min - Best deal around - Lisa, Ella
- Girls usually aren't great with English but offer a great massage
- I think they are scared to offer more (Mamasan says 'NO'). Can't even take the towel completely away.
Green World Spa (New name now) - Warden/Gibson - Asian
- Dirty and too bright
Relaxation Spa - Hwy 7/Warden McD plaza (Similiar to CBQ - maybe even the same owners) - Asian
- New renovation
- $33/45min
Fuji Natural Comfort - Hwy 7 East of McCowan - Asian
- Groupon $45/hr then you have your price locked
- Amanda gives the best firm (not painful) massage of all the places I go to. She is very busy and hard to book Fri-Sat, she's there all days but Sunday.
Kelly Spa - Aurora - Asian
- Can beat $20/hh
- Ada is the only name I kept - nice girl
Kelly Spa - Markham/Sheppard - Asian
- Jenny - good massage for my weary muscles
Leisure Zone - Kennedy/Hwy7 - Asian
- $63/hr - May (40's) - Good Deep Massage and if you like back walk
Water Q Spa - Woodbine/14th - Asian
- Very nicely finished - Nicest I've seen!!!
- Showered, had a massage, showered and left. Girl spoke no english.
- Not really sure what the story is at this spa?? Anyone know?
- Membership, Extras???
- Seems to cater more for Asians
U Beauty Spa - Wertheim Court - Asian
- $60-$80/hr depends on the special
- Cecilia - Medium but good massage (not sure about more yet) - She used to be at Sechelles Spa

FS (can range from street, lingere, sexy PJ's)
Pickering Angels - All races - clean, showers in room, was fun but stopped at naked reverse.

- Very high class place, The girls shower before and after your session.
Beauty Queen aka something else (semi but less clothes) aka Sechelles Spa (semi)
- Pretty girls, but busy parking lot
Energy Wellness - Yorktech in Markham - Asian
- Some showers work, others don't.
- It used to be semi-legit until I went there last time and the girl offered everything.
Fujiyama Spa - McNicoll Scarborough - Asian
- Girl used "Baby" way too many times
- Minimal massage, but paid up front, got my HE, showered and left.
JBH Health Centre - Birchmount (east of Kennedy)
- It seemed FS as I left
- Used to be $45/hr and $20 first time for 45 mins.
Nashdene Spa - Markham/Finch - Asian
- $50/hr - but I left as is obviously FS
Orchid Spa - Warden/Hwy 7 - Asian/Indian
- only once did they have a cute girl that provided a good massage any went fully nude for $40. that's all she wanted.
- other times were ugly 40's with no skills.
Peony Spa - Leslie/Hwy 7 - Asian
- $60/60min
- Knew a girl who went to work there for a few weeks and left.
- She wasn't the same after.
Water Spa - Danforth - Asian
- Upstairs, run down and no AC
- Only went because a girl from another spa went there (she went from Semi to FS). Haven't seen her since.

Also, please note any that might be out of date or are in the wrong category.

Any update on this great list?

Wonder if anyone has visited JBH Health Centre - Birchmount recently?

Any of this place offers Golden Lotus/feet fetish?

Let me update on Relaxation Spa - Hwy 7/Warden McD plaza

Summer, really cure good looking early 20's girl works on Sunday but massage was so so, I tried her 2-3 months ago, may have improved.
Suki young late 20, very strong massage.
Macy early 30, excellent legit massage with a tiny bit of teasing,
Fiona early 30? sensual within legit limit and very strong if you want.

Good place for an alternative when you are tired and want a change from HE massage

Let me update on Relaxation Spa - Hwy 7/Warden McD plaza

Summer, really cure good looking early 20's girl works on Sunday but massage was so so, I tried her 2-3 months ago, may have improved.
Suki young late 20, very strong massage.
Macy early 30, excellent legit massage with a tiny bit of teasing,
Fiona early 30? sensual within legit limit and very strong if you want.

Good place for an alternative when you are tired and want a change from HE massage

So nothing has changed then. Still a strictly legit place.

LV Spa in Markham is a good place
LV Health Center
9833 Markham Rd
Suite 1B
Markham
L6E 0B5
(905) 294-9099
(647) 575-8825
The owner Annie will recommend the top girls to you

A couple of things to update. Relax Oasis in Newmarket is now Starday Spa. Iโ€™ve only driven by but seems more legit than SL. Secondly, Feel Good Spa at 10225 Yonge is now Aqua Spa and FS. Very high turnover!

LV Spa in Markham

The owner Annie will recommend the top girls to you

Annie is no longer involved with LV.
Too bad because Like the set up there.
But I like her more so I'll make an effort to go to La Monny when I'm in the area.

Annie is no longer involved with LV.
Too bad because Like the set up there.
But I like her more so I'll make an effort to go to La Monny when I'm in the area.

what about all the girls then at LV? they still the same people?

Shoutbox
  1. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew lisa๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kโ€†k- Spunky fun in a...
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Thursday, โคMichelle ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  5. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  6. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’—Thursday โฃ Ruby, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’˜ Lucy, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’— Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, ๐Ÿ’žCindy, ๐Ÿ’–abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„Gaga,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  10. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  11. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina ๐Ÿ˜˜ beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. Sheโ€™ll make you feel so good. Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  12. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201โฃโค Cici... ๐Ÿ‘„small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’žโฃThursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo,โฃ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  19. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  21. Red Rose Spa:
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 28th , ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“ค๐“ก๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  24. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Spanish bunny ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  29. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  34. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups.
  37. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  38. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 27th , ๐“ฆ๐“”๐““๐“๐“”๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  40. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys๐Ÿ˜˜ Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆBLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  46. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  48. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Summer๐Ÿ˜˜, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
Back