What's new
Massage Spa
VIP  massage

Filipino mpa

Call: 437~333~4760 North Guelph
text or call at 416-433-8409 full body naked msge
Shoutbox
  1. MagicGarden:
    Alice and Jenny are both at Magic Garden now...
  2. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Mon Oct 19 Pretty Face Chinese Mimi.
  3. Superior_Health:
    gorgeous Lola in today for relaxation treatment... Nancy here for Oriental style therapies..3459 Sheppard Avenue east. 416 756-4800
  4. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    Linda, young and pretty, nice body, great service.... here with two good to be true Tammy... 4385 Sheppard Avenue east 647 352-1588
  5. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and Table shower. Queen: ::Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  7. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Yumi: Chinese-Japanese mixed and Liya on duty ☎416-800-8026
  8. L_H_Health:
    Sophie is at 1699a Bayview Avenue today, walk in appointments available now 416 800-3938
  9. Blue Nile:
    warm and cozy and professional and caring staff definitely come together at Blue Nile Wellness Centre 350B Wilson Avenue. 416 398-5777
  10. oasis_care:
    nice start to the week, Julie, Erika, Candy... 416 915-9005
  11. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment, Real Massage & Real Fun 587-982-6052 only text:heart6😘:heart2:heart6
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and Table shower. Queen: ::Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  13. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
  14. Garo:
    416 781 0088 Magdalena (Greek) and EVA (French) only $30/30 min HOT OIL MASSAGE
  15. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
  16. dave guhan:
    Lisa is back!
  17. Kawaii Spa 574 Yonge Street 416.925.9883:
    MONDAY: Jennifer, CoCo
  18. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
  20. Winnie:
    MAY and WENDY at Winnie Spa today. Yonge & Wellesley
  21. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
  22. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Sun OCT 18 Young Slim Beautiful Vietnamese Nana.
  23. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    we have a lovely face :::Cherry and Yumi: ::Chinese-Japanese mixed sexy model on duty ☎416-800-8026
  24. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Young sexy Mimi and sweet apple on duty ☎416-800-8026
  25. red rose spa:
    Hanna is at McCowan today. 2 Invergordon Ave, Scarborough, M1S 2Y8. ☎☎ 416-292-1268 ☎☎

Ngatyop

Reaction score
Hey peeps, any intel in Filipino ladies in Toronto? Not looking too much for Canadian born. Want more of an authentic flavor if you know what I mean.

cupcrazy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Hey peeps, any intel in Filipino ladies in Toronto? Not looking too much for Canadian born. Want more of an authentic flavor if you know what I mean.
Vanessa at Muse is one, She is in her40s i Think with bolt ons

pussyHunter

Reaction score
Hello guys ... I know it’s not the right place but I am new here ...and have visited almost 5-6 spas in the last month including vivid spa just 30 mins ago ... where can I leave my feedback so the entire community gets to see ... kind of broadcast it ..

xtc27

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Hello guys ... I know it’s not the right place but I am new here ...and have visited almost 5-6 spas in the last month including vivid spa just 30 mins ago ... where can I leave my feedback so the entire community gets to see ... kind of broadcast it ..
Start a new thread... thatll do it

xtc27

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Coco @ Spa Moments... mgr & mpa, there most days...

Ngatyop

Reaction score
Thanks for the info so far! I need to check them out. I love the accent of a real Filipina. If anyone has anymore recommendations send them my way!

Gulag107

Reaction score
Generally the beautiful Pinays do not come to Canada to work in the sex trade, in fact they cannot get into Canada due to low immigration points score. The Pinays that come here are usually caregivers and agency nannies on five year visas who are not usually eye candy and have kids back home left with older aunties . Remittance is continuously sent back to the Philipines. The hot looking Pinays are trafficked to places like Dubai or Yakuza controlled Japan.
The Canadian born Pinays are called “bacon”, there are some hotties, but they are rarely in the sex trade. Some of the caregivers have been known to work as independent SPs, are usually over 40, not attractive enough to work in an mp, but do offer a good comforting fuck and might satisfy the op’s request for “authentic “ and they might even prepare a good meal for you.

Boston Man Chowder

Reaction score
Awards
The hottest Filipinas are the westernized ones from the Bay Area. Lotsa sass and style. Not into the fobby ones who mix up their F's and P's. More power to them though for taking care of their loved ones back home. You won't find them in this industry.

SJRich1973

Reaction score
I have visited Philippines a couple times in the past. Local Filipinas is type of beauty of their own and unique to Southeast Asians. The black long hair (they always aim for commercial like), shiny light brown complexion along with killer smiles can smitten you. English language is non-issue as well. They've got lots of stories to tell: Funny ones, sad and silly. You will fell for it. Next thing you know, you are out with the girl and her friends:)

Too bad, with travel restrictions, I won't be able to come back in a while. For now, I just reminisces the old times.

I agree, quite a few and almost to none in this industry here in Canada.

Boston Man Chowder

Reaction score
Awards
I have visited Philippines a couple times in the past. Local Filipinas is type of beauty of their own and unique to Southeast Asians. The black long hair (they always aim for commercial like), shiny light brown complexion along with killer smiles can smitten you. English language is non-issue as well. They've got lots of stories to tell: Funny ones, sad and silly. You will fell for it. Next thing you know, you are out with the girl and her friends:)

Too bad, with travel restrictions, I won't be able to come back in a while. For now, I just reminisces the old times.

I agree, quite a few and almost to none in this industry here in Canada.
It's really hard to pinpoint what a Filipina is. They're not a homogenous people like Koreans or Japanese. They're made up of different ethnicities (early settlers and colonizers). I guess that's what makes them beautiful. They're a mixed bag.

xtc27

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Is spa moments a semi legit place or a no limits?
Thank you
...it’s both... semi experience = default, but one FS girl there always...

Coco says she’s semi- & not FS... e-z 2c other girl = FS...

...blonde hair, but not quite GND looks... just avg spinner Filipina... bit of mombelly... Tues-Sat.

...girl works that much, expect $$$ talks,... so who nose? Mebbe full menu in the rm... 🤨

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Generally the beautiful Pinays do not come to Canada to work in the sex trade, in fact they cannot get into Canada due to low immigration points score. The Pinays that come here are usually caregivers and agency nannies on five year visas who are not usually eye candy and have kids back home left with older aunties . Remittance is continuously sent back to the Philipines. The hot looking Pinays are trafficked to places like Dubai or Yakuza controlled Japan.
The Canadian born Pinays are called “bacon”, there are some hotties, but they are rarely in the sex trade. Some of the caregivers have been known to work as independent SPs, are usually over 40, not attractive enough to work in an mp, but do offer a good comforting fuck and might satisfy the op’s request for “authentic “ and they might even prepare a good meal for you.
So far as I remember, the only Filipino I can think of was super cute and smart petite sexy girl Leilani from Allure about 9 yrs ago. She was a super star in those days and pretty hard to book. She is a Radiologist now.

xtc27

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Try Paige at Muse Vaughn
Really good looking women and a beautiful natural body , sensual and romantic session
No extras offered or asked for but she is hot stuff
Wow! Bingo.

xtc27

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Cassie fromerly muse work at Flirt. I cannot what name she goes under atVic park Flirt
...Flirt doesn’t distinguish Filipina from Asian... but I saw Hazel in lineup Vic Flirt... darker skinned Asian, mebbe her...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Poontang Fan Petite Mature Filipino in Oakville Toronto Massage Review 9
Ursus Filipino in Oshawa Toronto Massage Review 22
M Filipino girls Toronto Massage Review 4
J Maria (cute Filipino) from Aphrodite (638 Sheppard) Toronto Massage Review 1
4 phillipina (Filipino) working at MP Toronto Massage Review 7
K Filipino Girls Toronto Massage Review 6
J Maria (filipino) at studio B on kennedy Toronto Massage Review 6
P Do you tip your MPA? Toronto Massage Review 7
kl_funguy Chat Has anyone invested money for an MPA before? Toronto Massage Review 82
1night0nly Latina Spas in Toronto? Toronto Massage Review 0
P Question Good EI MPA Toronto Massage Review 11
C Playboy Model like mpa Toronto Massage Review 5
LittleCarrot List of MPA with tattoos / lots of tattoos. Toronto Massage Review 27
J Question Looking for a TALL MPA - any help guys? Toronto Massage Review 56
M MPA Onlyfans? Toronto Massage Review 50
shakib Short/small mpa or sp ? Toronto Massage Review 11
J What sort of outfits do you like to see your MPA wearing? Toronto Massage Review 35
kl_funguy Chat What is your dream scenario with your favourite MPA? Toronto Massage Review 26
snoopdoggie Black MPA moved to different Spa Toronto Massage Review 2
K Service Expectations - MPA Toronto Massage Review 1
Essem Review BEST MPA in the GTA/Surrounding areas*****2020 Toronto Massage Review 56
L Review @ MPA reviews Toronto Massage Review 1
LittleCarrot Under The Influence While Seeing MPA. Toronto Massage Review 32
LittleCarrot Dating a MPA after couple of visits/convos Toronto Massage Review 67
S Question Any reviews of MPA from QQ Spa? Toronto Massage Review 15
V Why do MPA argue when you do not want to stay Toronto Massage Review 44
Eddy885 Question New to MPA hobby familiar with SP Looking for recommendations Toronto Massage Review 12
M Best spa and mpa for bbbj Toronto Massage Review 1
johnbuyba BBFS a civilian but not a MPA? Toronto Massage Review 17
G Question best fs MPA in Scarborough? Toronto Massage Review 3
1night0nly Conie at West Drive Spa Toronto Massage Review 14
M And good MPA or independent in Oakville? Toronto Massage Review 7
Breakindamoves Indian MPA please. Toronto Massage Review 105
1night0nly Thinking back to a simpler time - My first MPA Toronto Massage Review 11
A Question Fetish experience MPA (Markham / Chinatown) Toronto Massage Review 11
giggleballer Question ISO: Best FS MPA Durham Region Toronto Massage Review 17
S Question MPA Q&A Toronto Massage Review 2
Y Predictions for when Spas will Reopen? Toronto Massage Review 259
T MPA Q&A Toronto Massage Review 319
O Has anyone ever gotten an MPA pregnant? Toronto Massage Review 49
johnbuyba MPA/SP horror stories Toronto Massage Review 61
kl_funguy Chat What MPA type gives the best service... Toronto Massage Review 48
PussyJunkie How to teach a MPA to golf...in the rough! Toronto Massage Review 7
L MPA or SP reminds me of.. Toronto Massage Review 2
Greenberg Question What is the damage with your fav MPA Toronto Massage Review 0
pickyreviewer vote for the best semi legit mpa for first quarter 2020? (HE+EXTRA+MASSAGE COMBINED EXPERIENCE) Toronto Massage Review 71
D Muscular/Fitness/Bodybuilder MPA Toronto Massage Review 9
Caliguy MPA 1ST TIME Toronto Massage Review 5
L List of DDG MPA Toronto Massage Review 23
L cat fights between girls at MPA Toronto Massage Review 11