Falling for an MPA

Or Shania Twain's Don't
Lisa Marie Priesley's Dirty Laundry in the D Housewive trailer

Hey, is this a U.K. holiday as Uzo also back in T.O.?

Hey man, this has been theraputic and alalytical for me too. Some observations:

1. The real life dating scene really sucks. I know out there there may be some one that makes you think "Wow, why have we not met before?" but getting there is an ordeal. Quite frankly getting tired of going out with ladies that don't end up being special. Haven't given up though.

2. Present MP I am seeing.... I took a long hard look.... I think we really mutually benefit each other.... there is a fucking chemistry like you would not believe, still, and we both look forward to seeing each other and treat each other really special. There is no competition, because the attraction factor, chemistry and special service cannot be found elsewhere.

3. So sometimes I think I have to be thankful for what I have.... this has been going on for years, so I might as well enjoy it right?

4. Life can surprise you, usually when you least expect it. So just gonna enjoy what life presents.

Its a business trip, with some R&R (as well as the cold turkey) - back soon.

ITS

OUCH!

I was out of town last week Met up with a friend who's a popular striper in that city (and I'm pretty sure semi-hooker) we went to the same high school. As per usual, we go out, get loaded and meet up with all the same people who never really changed. She's actually the younger sister of a friend who has no idea what she does - early to mid-20's girl.

Later that night we get to talking. After much alcohol the talk between us is much more honest. For whatever reason, she values my opinion and wants to know what I think of her choices in life, probably b/c if I see no issues, maybe she can come clean with her brother - she used to be close with him. I let her know that I don't judge, and if she's comfortable doing what she's doing what's the problem?

Than..
We get into the "how good my life is" talk. Now this is where some of ya'll need to PAY ATTENTION! ---

Throughout the night her cell phone is constantly ringing. Even at 4am when we're down to the last drop of booze it's still ringing. I make a comment; "you're a popular girl", she replies; "you have no idea"...She dials up her voicemail on another speaker phone so we can both hear..."You have 22 new Messages", she plays them all for our entertainment...

The ones I remember the most were all along the lines of...
"Baby, I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you tomorrow...blah, blah, blah"..."That's my driver, he's such a looser..." she says.

"Sweety, I want to feel your body beside me, I know it's only been a day but I miss you so much"...her response to that is; "eeeeeewwwww, that guy is like 45 or something and thinks I'm into him. He thinks he's so hot, but he's so old and wrinkly! YUK! He's barely got any cash but he's good for a few hundred a week anyway..."

"I just wanted to say hello, see how you're doing. If you get a chance, call me back..." her response; "Fuck, this guy thinks for a few hundred a week he's going to bother me all the time! What's wrong with these guys?!

"I'm lying here in bed right now thinking of you, let's go shopping and out for dinner Friday"...She says; "This guy get's an erection every time he buys me something. I'm pretty sure I'll get a diamond out of him soon"...

There were quite a few like; "Hey, why don't you call me back? Is everything ok?"...Response; "another guy that met me at the club and thinks he's going to get some for free - pay or don't call!"

Don't be one of these guys!

kkarn/

What is the dilemna? Let us say IF she becomes your girlfriend, can you accept a girlfriend who does what she does? It is easier when you are not in the situation and you can extricate yourself.

Yes, it is a huge ego trip and a fantasy. I can have this girl that every other guy has to pay good money to be with. But, guess what? It wears off real fast. Andt then that is exactly what you are getting. A girl that you are going to share with every potential customer that walks through the door. Is that what you want for yourself? You can do better.

You make it sound like that's easy. Why do you think I even go to MP's? If I could get laid at will like some guys, I wouldn't even be tempted. Sadly MP's is the best I can do.

Women just love being presented with dilemmas.

For Christ's sake man just ask her out for a coffee...no fucking speeches!

I am going to give you two examples of how to ask her out for coffee.

1. "Hi lovely lady...would you like to go out for a coffee after work?"
He response to this will likely be no because it's easy and she has practiced saying 10 times a day. This will also leave you wondering why and possibley prompt you to try different angles with her. (very annoying for her)

2. "Hi lovely lady...how would you feel about going for a coffee after work?"

When you subsitute 'like' with 'feel' you make it almost impossible for her to say no. It forces her to think about the question and to provide a more complete response at which time you can interject and make it sound more appealing or address any of her concerns. This way even if you don't get what you are looking for at least you will (hopefully) be satisfied with a somewhat detailed explanation as opposed to a blunt 'no'.

There are Users, Players and genuine nice people. It the early two that dominate this circle and ruin it.

You pose a good question. I don't think I want her as a girlfriend. But yes it would be an ego-trip if I could have a fling with her outside her office. It would be something unforgettable.

@ baci2004 - I think I may have to pay more careful attention to my wording. Perhaps I neglect that part and it may appear like I'm saying something that I didn't mean to say. Any other cool tips?

Sorry, Buddy,

Did not intend to make it sound like it was easy. All I am saying is maybe don't see seeing MP's as a compromise. JUST ENJOY.

We think too much sometimes, and sometimes we want more. Just enjoy. Try and be positive about it. Also, if you did get special treatment, personally, I would stick with it. It is not such a bad place to be.

Trying to make you feel better (Hope I did not make things worse).

In real life dating, remember very rare you get just laid, and if you do, you may feel just as empty (been there). Usually a lot of sifting thriugh people who may not be so compatible.

Just trying to help again.... suggest seeing an MP, and maybe hanging out with some girls as friends, that's not bad.

I know it may not be perfect to you, but I really suggest sticking with a good MP and just enjoy.

Once again, hope I came across as positive.

Good luck to you Waraxe

Have a good visit.

Civic82, Not sure I'm a good mentor. We all have issues, we wouldn't be here otherwise

I, too crossed the ocean and soon to do it again, but come to realization, the distance is irrelevant.

True, harder to go back when you are further away. But more importantly, it depends if they are in your head or heart.

Justice League Unlimited this morning, Wonder woman ask Batman doesn't he wonder what it would be like to date? Batman's response...see Goodtime's superman post. Perhaps an excuse not to get hurt?

To examine the greater subject

Interesting the term "fall in" rather than "be in" love. Or "in pieces"...

Perhaps overlook or ignore certain signs/shortcomings while engross in the emotion of love? As Dr. Phil says, "How's that working out for you?"

Yeah that is probably what it was. Basically it felt like a trap designed to funnel money into her. It's sad but I suppose that's the kind of world we live in. Lesson learned, time to move on.

LOL...

WarAxe said:
Why do you think I even go to MP's? If I could get laid at will like some guys, I wouldn't even be tempted. Sadly MP's is the best I can do.
WarAxe said:
Waraxe... I did not say that it was easy to get laid out there. It can be very difficult. The most glaring thing about your post above is the desperate tone. If you are still hung up on the "barbie dolls" out there you are going to have a very difficult time getting laid as you do not seem to have the personality to get that type of girl (you do not really want most of them anyways as they are too self-absorbed)

What I said was to go out and have some fun with some girls, whether they are friends or dates. Women seem to be able to sense that a guy is desperate to fuck them, and that is a turn off. If you start humping her leg at dinner, chances are you are going home alone!!!

After a long layoff from dating, I recently started again. I was nervous about my first date, so I went to get a massage and a release. I had one of the best dates in my life, as I did not spend the whole night trying to figure out what her hot buttons were, how much drinks I would have to give her to loosen her up, what my "move" was going to be etc... I simply enjoyed the company of a good looking lady.

I wish I could tell you that I ended up in bed with her that night. I did not. But we had fun together and that is the best way to get into a girls pants.

Funny this post would be titled: Advice you're looking for.

Now for my version of the advice you're looking for...

Or...
She's identified you as sucker #27 of the month and needs to get you out of the spa where she can really milk you for cash. You're also seeing her too often in the spa, filling up a time slot where she could be fishing for another sucker, possibly a better sucker than you!

If I understand this correctly, the suggestion is to pay her for her "time" outside the spa? LOL! So you've just downgraded what you're paying for - it used to be sexual gratification, now you're paying for her to go to a movie with you? You can pay me. I'll go to a movie with you.

You make it sound like there's actually a majority of girls just waiting for the right pervert to walk though the chiming door of the rub 'n tug! LOL! Either you're neurotic [and I've got some swamp land to sell you], or you're head of the; "Association of Advancement for Massage Girls who Scam the Naive".

Yeah? Good Luck to you.

Keep it in the Rub 'n Tug. If you take it out, call it what it is; "TAKE OUT" and settle on a price for the service.

kkarn/

slowandeasy said:
LOL...

WarAxe said:
Why do you think I even go to MP's? If I could get laid at will like some guys, I wouldn't even be tempted. Sadly MP's is the best I can do.

That and money, confidence and looks.

My advice toeveryone... have a serious look at things.... enjoy things as they actually are, not how you wish them to be.

Having said that, if you seeing an MP regularly and getting real special treatment, maybe just be happy with that, maybe that is what is meant to be.

And that, when you look at it from a distance is not such a bad place to be.

Personally I have experienced differing ranges - experienced MP who really liked me, saw me outside, etc. etc.

However, I have to admit, saw someone who I seriously wanted to escalate things with, but it was never to happen. She did provide exceptional, exceptional above and beyond call of duty experiences. Key is you just have to appreciate that.

Some times as humans we always want more. Sometimes we have to look honestly at things and say, you know what, this is not so bad.

Having gone through a relationship with one of my former MPs though, I can tell you reality may not be what you expect... I was fortunate, I sort of knew what to expect, but is is not all roses. You may idealize, but it is a relationship that has be worked on like all others, and there are issues you have to deal with.

My advice... if you get special treatment, just friggin go with it and enjoy it.

Like everything else, enjoy what life presents to you.

PS - I also have to listen to my own advice given here!

Been hobbying for close to 20 years and never ever come close to falling for anyone. Even when I have the occasional fling, it is just that a fling. DAMN, I must be sooooo insensitive, cold, and a calculating SON of a nice mommy. Kidding aside it should I think remain business and that's it. As stated before, even if in the remote chance the mpa falls for you, I think it takes a high maintenance relationship to a new level. Keep it real, blow your load, pay you wad of cash sitting in your pocket and go home to the SO or the palm sisters. The beauty of SP

I've loved many...and enjoyed the dessert immensely....but in the real world, relationships involve more than dessert....if it is an ego thing, that is, you think it would be great to have a girlfriend who works as an MPA/Stripper/Hooker then you need help....when I fantasize about a relationship with one of the many that I've loved, my fantasies do not include her continuing working in the sex trade....they are about sharing a life together, raising children together, loving one another and only each other....then its back to my reality - 4 or 5 a week sometimes, always seeing someone new periodically to replenish the supply, since eventually in most cases, the service declines after a while...and always seeing that special someone weekly if not more often....but I always remember that what we are sharing is dessert.....

Shoutbox
  1. basketballguy3035:
    hazek
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa🔥🔥🔥 table shower 🚿 body scrub ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹new girl bobo sexy body very good service 😘😘😘😘😘Cici and Jenny good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    CHINESE NEW GIRL and JAPANESE CHANEL 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 👍👍👍👍every day 3 girls 🌹new girl BoBo big boobs so sexy baby very good service 😘😘😘😘Cici 👍so good table shower,Jenny so good deep tissue massage 5124 St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄🥰
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Angela with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  13. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA * NEW Today! . TINA * Also NEW Today! is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come and welcome her. VIVI is a very
  14. Birchmount&14th:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. 𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥 is returning Saturday!
  15. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE YOUNG AND CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS FRIENDLY, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND IS NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  19. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and..
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣MORNING WOOD? WE CAN FIX THAT!! WITH CHINESE NEW GIRL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER! 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  24. Langbrief:
    Mississauga spa
  25. peter123456789:
    Akira
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  31. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  33. Birchmount&14th:
    TUESDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  34. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  37. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: DELIA, EVELYN, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ]DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! Spinner lover’s rejoice!
  38. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  45. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back