Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falling for an MPA

Or Shania Twain's Don't
Lisa Marie Priesley's Dirty Laundry in the D Housewive trailer

Hey, is this a U.K. holiday as Uzo also back in T.O.?

Hey man, this has been theraputic and alalytical for me too. Some observations:

1. The real life dating scene really sucks. I know out there there may be some one that makes you think "Wow, why have we not met before?" but getting there is an ordeal. Quite frankly getting tired of going out with ladies that don't end up being special. Haven't given up though.

2. Present MP I am seeing.... I took a long hard look.... I think we really mutually benefit each other.... there is a fucking chemistry like you would not believe, still, and we both look forward to seeing each other and treat each other really special. There is no competition, because the attraction factor, chemistry and special service cannot be found elsewhere.

3. So sometimes I think I have to be thankful for what I have.... this has been going on for years, so I might as well enjoy it right?

4. Life can surprise you, usually when you least expect it. So just gonna enjoy what life presents.

Its a business trip, with some R&R (as well as the cold turkey) - back soon.

ITS

OUCH!

I was out of town last week Met up with a friend who's a popular striper in that city (and I'm pretty sure semi-hooker) we went to the same high school. As per usual, we go out, get loaded and meet up with all the same people who never really changed. She's actually the younger sister of a friend who has no idea what she does - early to mid-20's girl.

Later that night we get to talking. After much alcohol the talk between us is much more honest. For whatever reason, she values my opinion and wants to know what I think of her choices in life, probably b/c if I see no issues, maybe she can come clean with her brother - she used to be close with him. I let her know that I don't judge, and if she's comfortable doing what she's doing what's the problem?

Than..
We get into the "how good my life is" talk. Now this is where some of ya'll need to PAY ATTENTION! ---

Throughout the night her cell phone is constantly ringing. Even at 4am when we're down to the last drop of booze it's still ringing. I make a comment; "you're a popular girl", she replies; "you have no idea"...She dials up her voicemail on another speaker phone so we can both hear..."You have 22 new Messages", she plays them all for our entertainment...

The ones I remember the most were all along the lines of...
"Baby, I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you tomorrow...blah, blah, blah"..."That's my driver, he's such a looser..." she says.

"Sweety, I want to feel your body beside me, I know it's only been a day but I miss you so much"...her response to that is; "eeeeeewwwww, that guy is like 45 or something and thinks I'm into him. He thinks he's so hot, but he's so old and wrinkly! YUK! He's barely got any cash but he's good for a few hundred a week anyway..."

"I just wanted to say hello, see how you're doing. If you get a chance, call me back..." her response; "Fuck, this guy thinks for a few hundred a week he's going to bother me all the time! What's wrong with these guys?!

"I'm lying here in bed right now thinking of you, let's go shopping and out for dinner Friday"...She says; "This guy get's an erection every time he buys me something. I'm pretty sure I'll get a diamond out of him soon"...

There were quite a few like; "Hey, why don't you call me back? Is everything ok?"...Response; "another guy that met me at the club and thinks he's going to get some for free - pay or don't call!"

Don't be one of these guys!

kkarn/

What is the dilemna? Let us say IF she becomes your girlfriend, can you accept a girlfriend who does what she does? It is easier when you are not in the situation and you can extricate yourself.

Yes, it is a huge ego trip and a fantasy. I can have this girl that every other guy has to pay good money to be with. But, guess what? It wears off real fast. Andt then that is exactly what you are getting. A girl that you are going to share with every potential customer that walks through the door. Is that what you want for yourself? You can do better.

You make it sound like that's easy. Why do you think I even go to MP's? If I could get laid at will like some guys, I wouldn't even be tempted. Sadly MP's is the best I can do.

Women just love being presented with dilemmas.

For Christ's sake man just ask her out for a coffee...no fucking speeches!

I am going to give you two examples of how to ask her out for coffee.

1. "Hi lovely lady...would you like to go out for a coffee after work?"
He response to this will likely be no because it's easy and she has practiced saying 10 times a day. This will also leave you wondering why and possibley prompt you to try different angles with her. (very annoying for her)

2. "Hi lovely lady...how would you feel about going for a coffee after work?"

When you subsitute 'like' with 'feel' you make it almost impossible for her to say no. It forces her to think about the question and to provide a more complete response at which time you can interject and make it sound more appealing or address any of her concerns. This way even if you don't get what you are looking for at least you will (hopefully) be satisfied with a somewhat detailed explanation as opposed to a blunt 'no'.

There are Users, Players and genuine nice people. It the early two that dominate this circle and ruin it.

You pose a good question. I don't think I want her as a girlfriend. But yes it would be an ego-trip if I could have a fling with her outside her office. It would be something unforgettable.

@ baci2004 - I think I may have to pay more careful attention to my wording. Perhaps I neglect that part and it may appear like I'm saying something that I didn't mean to say. Any other cool tips?

Sorry, Buddy,

Did not intend to make it sound like it was easy. All I am saying is maybe don't see seeing MP's as a compromise. JUST ENJOY.

We think too much sometimes, and sometimes we want more. Just enjoy. Try and be positive about it. Also, if you did get special treatment, personally, I would stick with it. It is not such a bad place to be.

Trying to make you feel better (Hope I did not make things worse).

In real life dating, remember very rare you get just laid, and if you do, you may feel just as empty (been there). Usually a lot of sifting thriugh people who may not be so compatible.

Just trying to help again.... suggest seeing an MP, and maybe hanging out with some girls as friends, that's not bad.

I know it may not be perfect to you, but I really suggest sticking with a good MP and just enjoy.

Once again, hope I came across as positive.

Good luck to you Waraxe

Have a good visit.

Civic82, Not sure I'm a good mentor. We all have issues, we wouldn't be here otherwise

I, too crossed the ocean and soon to do it again, but come to realization, the distance is irrelevant.

True, harder to go back when you are further away. But more importantly, it depends if they are in your head or heart.

Justice League Unlimited this morning, Wonder woman ask Batman doesn't he wonder what it would be like to date? Batman's response...see Goodtime's superman post. Perhaps an excuse not to get hurt?

To examine the greater subject

Interesting the term "fall in" rather than "be in" love. Or "in pieces"...

Perhaps overlook or ignore certain signs/shortcomings while engross in the emotion of love? As Dr. Phil says, "How's that working out for you?"

Yeah that is probably what it was. Basically it felt like a trap designed to funnel money into her. It's sad but I suppose that's the kind of world we live in. Lesson learned, time to move on.

LOL...

WarAxe said:
Why do you think I even go to MP's? If I could get laid at will like some guys, I wouldn't even be tempted. Sadly MP's is the best I can do.
WarAxe said:
Waraxe... I did not say that it was easy to get laid out there. It can be very difficult. The most glaring thing about your post above is the desperate tone. If you are still hung up on the "barbie dolls" out there you are going to have a very difficult time getting laid as you do not seem to have the personality to get that type of girl (you do not really want most of them anyways as they are too self-absorbed)

What I said was to go out and have some fun with some girls, whether they are friends or dates. Women seem to be able to sense that a guy is desperate to fuck them, and that is a turn off. If you start humping her leg at dinner, chances are you are going home alone!!!

After a long layoff from dating, I recently started again. I was nervous about my first date, so I went to get a massage and a release. I had one of the best dates in my life, as I did not spend the whole night trying to figure out what her hot buttons were, how much drinks I would have to give her to loosen her up, what my "move" was going to be etc... I simply enjoyed the company of a good looking lady.

I wish I could tell you that I ended up in bed with her that night. I did not. But we had fun together and that is the best way to get into a girls pants.

Funny this post would be titled: Advice you're looking for.

Now for my version of the advice you're looking for...

Or...
She's identified you as sucker #27 of the month and needs to get you out of the spa where she can really milk you for cash. You're also seeing her too often in the spa, filling up a time slot where she could be fishing for another sucker, possibly a better sucker than you!

If I understand this correctly, the suggestion is to pay her for her "time" outside the spa? LOL! So you've just downgraded what you're paying for - it used to be sexual gratification, now you're paying for her to go to a movie with you? You can pay me. I'll go to a movie with you.

You make it sound like there's actually a majority of girls just waiting for the right pervert to walk though the chiming door of the rub 'n tug! LOL! Either you're neurotic [and I've got some swamp land to sell you], or you're head of the; "Association of Advancement for Massage Girls who Scam the Naive".

Yeah? Good Luck to you.

Keep it in the Rub 'n Tug. If you take it out, call it what it is; "TAKE OUT" and settle on a price for the service.

kkarn/

slowandeasy said:
LOL...

WarAxe said:
Why do you think I even go to MP's? If I could get laid at will like some guys, I wouldn't even be tempted. Sadly MP's is the best I can do.

That and money, confidence and looks.

My advice toeveryone... have a serious look at things.... enjoy things as they actually are, not how you wish them to be.

Having said that, if you seeing an MP regularly and getting real special treatment, maybe just be happy with that, maybe that is what is meant to be.

And that, when you look at it from a distance is not such a bad place to be.

Personally I have experienced differing ranges - experienced MP who really liked me, saw me outside, etc. etc.

However, I have to admit, saw someone who I seriously wanted to escalate things with, but it was never to happen. She did provide exceptional, exceptional above and beyond call of duty experiences. Key is you just have to appreciate that.

Some times as humans we always want more. Sometimes we have to look honestly at things and say, you know what, this is not so bad.

Having gone through a relationship with one of my former MPs though, I can tell you reality may not be what you expect... I was fortunate, I sort of knew what to expect, but is is not all roses. You may idealize, but it is a relationship that has be worked on like all others, and there are issues you have to deal with.

My advice... if you get special treatment, just friggin go with it and enjoy it.

Like everything else, enjoy what life presents to you.

PS - I also have to listen to my own advice given here!

Been hobbying for close to 20 years and never ever come close to falling for anyone. Even when I have the occasional fling, it is just that a fling. DAMN, I must be sooooo insensitive, cold, and a calculating SON of a nice mommy. Kidding aside it should I think remain business and that's it. As stated before, even if in the remote chance the mpa falls for you, I think it takes a high maintenance relationship to a new level. Keep it real, blow your load, pay you wad of cash sitting in your pocket and go home to the SO or the palm sisters. The beauty of SP

I've loved many...and enjoyed the dessert immensely....but in the real world, relationships involve more than dessert....if it is an ego thing, that is, you think it would be great to have a girlfriend who works as an MPA/Stripper/Hooker then you need help....when I fantasize about a relationship with one of the many that I've loved, my fantasies do not include her continuing working in the sex trade....they are about sharing a life together, raising children together, loving one another and only each other....then its back to my reality - 4 or 5 a week sometimes, always seeing someone new periodically to replenish the supply, since eventually in most cases, the service declines after a while...and always seeing that special someone weekly if not more often....but I always remember that what we are sharing is dessert.....

Shoutbox
  1. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new Amy ) in today
  2. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  3. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜ Friday, โฃ ๐Ÿ’‹Eva, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  4. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซFriday, โค โฃSophia, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’– Kim, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia .Cici and Jenny very good table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub and body slide ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  7. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Yoyo ๐Ÿ˜is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness๐Ÿ˜Real pictures of Y
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Friday, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž Nana, ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹ Friday, ๐Ÿ’–โฃ Tracy, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซtall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service โค๐Ÿ’ž Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ฅLisa, ๐Ÿ’‹young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  12. Tracy at Red Rose Spa:
    TARA and SOPHIE are at DAISY SPA today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Hoy busty girls โค๏ธ 900 Middlefield โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 4X1 โค๏ธ (437) 231-9229
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANGEL, NINA, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SOPHIA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty Sally and young fun Tina with curve body, young sweet student Summer and cute GFE Lina with 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North Yor
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east. Unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž Friday, โค๐Ÿ’‹ Tammy,โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. and โ˜บ Mary ๐Ÿ’– โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  17. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  18. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services
  19. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, PHOENIX & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41
  20. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Sherry(to 7pm), Sonia & Tracy. Arriving after 7pm: Jessi & Mimi Misa(to 7pm) is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5โ€™ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Sherry(to 7pm) is an attractive slim Asian sweetie. Sonia
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  22. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    10th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• KYLIE ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• KYLIE & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿค—
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  32. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  35. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day have 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 -3366
  38. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  39. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  40. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€
  41. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  42. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  44. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 9th , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  50. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
Back