What's new
New open Dahlia Spa
Massage Spa

Ellagance Wellness Centre, 8099 Weston Rd.

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Does anyone think that Crown Spa might find Johns who want to be with the ghost of Asia Lynn at the back room of the spa? As a mediumphile (one who studies the paranormal), Asia Lynn's ghost is lurking in the spa because she died a violent death. She has yet to reach the other side.
  2. Guest:
    Jane Goodall is a washed up hag wtf you drunk?
  3. Guest:
    Jane Goodall is still fucakble @ 85
  4. Guest:
    Anastasia
  5. Guest:
    Look: Crown Spa states that Asia Lynn is working today. Are they baiting and switching?https://www.crownspa.ca/profile/AsiaLynn/469
  6. Guest:
    https://www.crownspa.ca/schedule
  7. Guest:
    Why does Crown Spa still have Asia Lynn working on the schedule? Did the owner force her ghost to give paranormal happy endings?
  8. Guest:
    Does anyone believe in ghosts? Do you believe that the ghost of Asia Lynn lurks around the Crown Spa building?
  9. Guest:
    :heart3:heart3 ADULT COMPANION DOLLS FOR SALE!!! BRAND NEW!!! $999 EDMONTON!!! YEG!!! [email protected] :heart3:heart3
  10. Guest:
    Looking for a Indian girl full gfe. Any recommendations?
  11. Guest:
    I’m looking for a session in Scarborough
  12. Guest:
    100 for FS 5’1 spinner DT Edmonton 587-337-4328
  13. Johndough2018:
    Andrea at Flirt Spa 😍
  14. Guest:
    Mississauga
  15. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE:rolf416 781 0088 @2236 Eglinton Ave West Toronto:car FREE PARKING/ HOT OIL MASSAGE by Izabela and Monika
  16. Rohitbal:
    Pls share ritu pune no
  17. LauraEdmonton:
    Therapeutic Massage and Merriment at Edmonton Downtown Central 587-982-6052 (only text) (only text):heart3:heart3:heart3
  18. nanchyka:
  19. Guest:
  20. Guest:
    Morning Ursus, we is all children of Africa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0vlrTVC2tQ
  21. Guest:
    Open 10 am to 9 pm,come here take a look ❤❤Oakville Speers Road 👄💄💦647-262-9889💋💦:heart5:heart3:heart3
  22. Guest:
    What does osteopathic mean?
  23. Guest:
    ❤Oakville ❤647-262-9889❤Good Osteopathic Massage ❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:heart2:heart2:heart2
  24. Guest:
    Mae at 2163 Lawrence Avenue east today...
  25. Guest:

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
I have no interest in going to her new spa. Too many more convenient options. This hobby is all about fun. Unfortunately, too many take it seriously. Lighten up a bit and enjoy the pleasure.
Agreed, I try to avoid the "politics" on here and am just looking to have a good time with some nice ladies.

TheKWguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
what's the new QQ fuck shop location in woodbridge please. don't tell me it's another fucking house. make it an actual massage parlour please.

I want it to be beside a bar or a place like lobster trap so that I can fill my belly and then go fuck someone's brains out

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Hey PJ I definitely reccomend you go to Ella. really put your money where your big mouth is. Go check her out. Please do me that favor
Hey Stutter, May I ask how old are you and are you a man or a woman? I am serious. You are talking like a high school girl and behaving like a jealous woman. You don't talk or behave like a grown up man at all.

Last edited:

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Ellagance will have 5 super stars young and beautiful Miko, tall and curvy Nancy with pretty baby face, , tall and slim fun girl Mimi, beautiful and elegant Yuki with hour glass body and petite and wild boss Ella on duty today.

Here is the brief info of all the girls on duty today.

Miko....she is a very pretty young girl in her high 20s with a medium frame, about 5' 3" tall, 110 lbs with a very pretty face. She is very friendly, super sweet with a good command of English. Her massage is very strong , knows what she is doing and very sensual when need be. She is one of the most popular girls at her two previous very well known spas in Richmond hills. She has lots of regulars of her own and some booked her way ahead in advance.

Nancy...She is in her high 20s to low 30s, medium frame with a sweet baby face, about 5' 5" , around 110-115 lbs. She used to work at Just Relax and E&M and well trained for strong and medium massage, very friendly, very easy going and very sensual as well.

Mimi ...She is a good looking young girl in her high 20s, quite tall and slim with long legs. She is very very friendly and wearing a shy seducing smile whenever she talks. She used to work at all of the May Blossom locations and XR Wellness so I don't need to say much about her massage skills. She came from a legit spa so I thought she might lack the skills in teasing and stick handling and I gave her the mesmerizing sensual HJ video. She said she knows everything and challenged me to try her ..lol. She is real fun to be with..

Yuki.....very good looking lady in her mid 30s, about 5' 4" tall, 110 lbs with very very nice very shapely hour glass body and pretty face. Her English is pretty good and very friendly as well. Her massage is very strong and has lots of regulars of her own from previous spas who follow her wherever she works. She has a body to die for and she was the one I told Ella she is a keeper as soon as she walked in for interview ..lol.

Ella..she is a petite girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice tight toned shapely body and curves. She may be small but she can provide a good strong massage as she was well trained at a massage school in China. The best thing about her was she has that fun personality and the skills to make you feel so comfortable in no time. No wonder she was very popular and one of the most sought after girl wherever she works.

Advance booking is strongly suggested as some have already booked some girls 2 - 3 days in advance.

Last edited:

hangul99

Reviewer
Reaction score
what's the new QQ fuck shop location in woodbridge please. don't tell me it's another fucking house. make it an actual massage parlour please.

I want it to be beside a bar or a place like lobster trap so that I can fill my belly and then go fuck someone's brains out
Always fuck first, then eat. You dont want to fuck on a full stomach. Lol!!!

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Always fuck first, then eat. You dont want to fuck on a full stomach. Lol!!!
ED pills work better on empty stomach too...hehe

Stutter69

Reaction score
Hey Stutter, May I ask how old are you and are you a man or a woman? I am serious. You are talking like a high school girl and behaving like a jealous woman. You don't talk or behave like a grown up man at all.
Im that little parasite, in your itch that just wont go away.

Stutter69

Reaction score
Ellagance will have 5 super stars young and beautiful Miko, tall and curvy Nancy with pretty baby face, , tall and slim fun girl Mimi, beautiful and elegant Yuki with hour glass body and petite and wild boss Ella on duty today.

Miko....she is a very pretty young girl in her high 20s with a medium frame, about 5' 3" tall, 110 lbs with a very pretty face. She is very friendly, super sweet with a good command of English. Her massage is very strong , knows what she is doing and very sensual when need be. She is one of the most popular girls at her two previous very well known spas in Richmond hills. She has lots of regulars of her own and some booked her way ahead in advance.

Nancy...She is in her high 20s to low 30s, medium frame with a sweet baby face, about 5' 5" , around 110-115 lbs. She used to work at Just Relax and E&M and well trained for strong and medium massage, very friendly, very easy going and very sensual as well.

Mimi ...She is a good looking young girl in her high 20s, quite tall and slim with long legs. She is very very friendly and wearing a shy seducing smile whenever she talks. She used to work at all of the May Blossom locations and XR Wellness so I don't need to say much about her massage skills. She came from a legit spa so I thought she might lack the skills in teasing and stick handling and I gave her the mesmerizing sensual HJ video. She said she knows everything and challenged me to try her ..lol. She is real fun to be with..

Yuki.....very good looking lady in her mid 30s, about 5' 4" tall, 110 lbs with very very nice very shapely hour glass body and pretty face. Her English is pretty good and very friendly as well. Her massage is very strong and has lots of regulars of her own from previous spas who follow her wherever she works. She has a body to die for and she was the one I told Ella she is a keeper as soon as she walked in for interview ..lol.

Ella..she is a petite girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice tight toned shapely body and curves. She may be small but she can provide a good strong massage as she was well trained at a massage school in China. The best thing about her was she has that fun personality and the skills to make you feel so comfortable in no time. No wonder she was very popular and one of the most sought after girl wherever she works. LOOKING TO GET SOMETHING EXTRA? THIS IS YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Advance booking is strongly suggested as some have already booked some girls 2 - 3 days in advance.

Stutter69

Reaction score

Ella..she is a petite girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice tight toned shapely body and curves. She may be small but she can provide a good strong massage as she was well trained at a massage school in China. The best thing about her was she has that fun personality and the skills to make you feel so comfortable in no time. No wonder she was very popular and one of the most sought after girl wherever she works.

Youll smell just like your dinner

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Youll smell just like your dinner
My dinner is New York steak medium rare from next door 2-3 times a week and your fav Ella pays for it all the time.
What is yours? Celexa, Lexapro and Prozac? From what I see, you do need a bigger dose of those medications. Oh, better yet, pls ask Leviathan. He has recovered very well now.

SpaAngel

Reaction score
My dinner is New York steak medium rare from next door 2-3 times a week and your fav Ella pays for it all the time.
What is yours? Celexa, Lexapro and Prozac? From what I see, you do need a bigger dose of those medications. Oh, better yet, pls ask Leviathan. He has recovered very well now.
Thats alot of steak every week. I can see why you drive over there from bayview

Stutter69

Reaction score
so youll be dead soon from a heart attack?
I had to look up those terms. Only someone who takes medications knows the names. And what the fuck is a "Leviathan "
Remember maybe one day when you scratch it wont be me..............................oooops

Stutter69

Reaction score
Ellagance will have long weekend schedule today. They will have sexy and cute Amy, a new girl whom we haven't seen yet and sexy and wild petite boss Ella on duty. If need be,we may call in another girl.

Thanks for the patrons yesterday. We are on long weekend and yet Ellagance did managed to match the old attendance record yesterday unexpectedly by surprise .
Oh Ella's the boss on duty alright. The boss with the most DT's you could ever imagine

Stutter69

Reaction score
Lol well of course if melody wellness wanted to really torpedo they would just make a blog and post pics of guys, cars going in and out. Stealing signs is for grade schoolers.
and Im still in fucking school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stutter69

Reaction score
Even guys I have met in person....and I thought...*cry* I can trust....*sniffle* turn back on me...after some of my.....Jilted girls badmouth about me to them..

They seem to forget......that kind of girls have already told ALL ABOUT THEM TO ME TOO

What is this a soap opera? No one likes to fuck old men, that's why it's called YMMV, you think they would let you CIM cause your some kind of Toronto internet sex god? LOL Jokes. This is why everyone only care about them and fucking dollar they get paid.

Krayjee your friend mr "right hand" will never leave you, plenty of hjs there for you...all free and it can play the world's smallest violin at the same time. WINNER

View attachment 101332

THIS TOPS ALL POSTS EVER POSTED ON MASSAGE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stutter69

Reaction score
Ellagance will have a very good team on duty today. They will have sweet and shy cute girl Rose , slim and petite bubbly fun girl Kathy , young and pretty Taiwanese girl Selina, sweet and friendly sexy Yuki with a body to die for, petite and fun wild boss Ella and a new girl Emma on duty today.

Rose..she is in her mid to high 20s, with cute face and very sweet and very friendly GND type girl. She is barely 5' tall, around 105 lbs with nice curves and her best assets are her nice melons on her chest. She is well experienced, can provide a good strong massage and back walking. I was told she works at a few other popular spas in Richmond hills area and she is one of the most booked girl . On her first day at Ellagance, she came in with a base ball cap and a backpack on her back. I thought she was a young student nearby coming in to sell chocolate bars or looking for some info...lol

Kathy...She is a cute petite bubbly girl in her high 20s with great attitude, about 5' 1" tall, around 95-100 lbs. She is quite shapely, not much on the top but nice round ass at the bottom and nice to look at her when she walks away. She may looks small but her massage was quite strong and very sensual at the end. The best thing about her is she can communicate quite well in English and quite liberal within semi legit limits.

Selina....she is a new very pretty slim young Taiwanese girl in her low 20s, about 5' 4", 100-105 lbs.
I though she was a Vietnamese girl when I first saw her cuz she has thick sexy lips and Vietnamese looks. She was raised here since she was very young so she is pretty much like a CBC girl without CBC attitude. Her massage was just medium strong pretty much like Jessica of E&M. See her only if you want a good relaxation massage and chit chat with a super cute young pretty girl.

Yuki.....very good looking lady in her mid 30s, about 5' 4" tall, 110 lbs with very very nice very shapely body, pretty much comparable to Nana on Wednesdays but with better melons and prettier face. Her English is pretty good and very friendly as well. I will post a bit more about her once we know each other a bit better. All I can easily tell now is she is a keeper.

Ella..she is a petite girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice tight toned shapely body and curves. She may be small but she can provide a good strong massage as she was well trained at a massage school in China. The best thing about her was she has that fun personality and the skills to make you feel so comfortable in no time. No wonder she was very popular at J&L and Lavender spas and one of the most sought after girl wherever she works. The only thing she doesnt have going for her, is her diseases, but over all shes a great gal.

Coco...she is a new girl starting today. She is in her low to mid 30s is my guess but looks much younger. I have sen her at another spa last yr before she quits there but she looks very different now and looks much younger and prettier. She asked me not to mention about her previous spa so I will just leave it as that. All I will say is her massage and her sensual skills is one of the best I have ever had . Just come and find out who she is and I can guaranty you won't be disappointed.

Stutter69

Reaction score
LOL... you know fuck all about me. Used car salesman moving from place to place..lol. . Most of you here know about me only what I let you guys know. Remember that.
KJ when the fuck are you going to understand that nobody fucking cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!