Super SPA.

Deleted Review

sexy Asian girl , best massage
Shoutbox
  1. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Dec 4. 11am-11pm Young Sexy Chinese Jessica 5"3, 34B, 110lbs New Chinese Hailey
  2. Ambition Spa:
    ❤❤ Everyone’s Favourite SATURDAY Massage! ★ BEST Massage EVER :) ★ Ambition Spa CAMBRIDGE 9am-9pm! ★ 519-650-8001 ❤❤
  3. Kitchener Massage:
    Fiona and Rebecca are here on Thursday and Friday ☎ These sweet and busty Asian girls will warm up your winter ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Behind Babylon Restaurant ☎ Kitchener ☎ 226-792-7017
  4. HowardXXX:
    Orchid Spa ❤❤❤We have lovely young girls Victoria and Tracy wait for you ! 3601 Highway 7 E .unit 103 Markham ,L3R 0M3 Call 437-220-6963 to book an appointment
  5. HowardXXX:
    The One Spa ❤❤❤ The ONE spa closes at 9pm, there are still a lot of time to have a holistic massage to relax your body and relieve your stress... at the same time have some funs... :):):). Tina And J J wait for you ! ⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment) Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East, North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station❤❤❤
  6. MagicGarden:
    Friday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠𝟱-𝟳𝟲𝟲𝟱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺🌻: Two absolute hotties: 🔥𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓪 and Chinese Cherry🔥. Magic Garden ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  7. kenwong649:
    Value Meal Alert @ Sweet Spa: 100 or 120 Full Package Girl Alert: Zoe Our Short/ Slim Chinese Service Queen Zoe is OK to do BJ for 50 tips or 100/15 mins, 120/30 mins for full package (room fee included) 416 300 6699
  8. Mia and Friends:
    We are open from 8am until 10pm each day 💓 Today we have Anita, Mimi and Olivia 💓 These girls are hot! 💓 Our Guelph spa has three Oriental girls 21-29 per shift ☎ 437-333-4760
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Anna:Super sexy Chinese service queen .With DD melon on her Chest and Eva : She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. ☎416-800-8026 (9:30am-9:00pm)
  10. Kim in Vaughan:
    ❤ I provide beautiful Vietnamese massage in Vaughan ❤ Please call or text me to hookup ❤ 647-708-3899 ❤ I am a friendly and curvy lady
  11. Aqua Health Centre:
    💓 May and Jenny are available today! 💓 Slow relaxing massage 💓 1729 Bloor Street West 💓 At Keele Subway Station 💓 High Park area 💓 647-343-6851💓
  12. Forever Spa:
    We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle 💙 Jenny, Shasha, Mia and Cindy are available 💙 2190 Warden 💙 416-800-7887
  13. red rose spa:
    🌸 We have TWENTY BEAUTIFUL BROWN GIRLS from India and Guyana 🌸 They massage at our two Scarborough spas 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 We open at 10am but many girls start at 11am or noon
  14. TopHealthCentre:
    💦Ashley, Jade and Selena are here Today! They're waiting just for you! 🤩 Cum See Either of these Hot & Sexy Babes! You will be soooo happy you did! 💦 Open 10:am to 9:00 pm daily. ▶ Book Your Hot & Sexy Massage! ▶ CALL/TEXT: 416-275-5549 WALK-INs Always Welcome. 10 Stavebank Road, Port Credit.
  15. Greenway Spa:
    🍀GREENWAY SPA🍀 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. ☎PHONE☎ 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. ⏰HOURS⏰ Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Friday December 3rd we have three beautiful young girls - MONICA, CRYSTAL and KELLY working from 10am to 9pm - all three girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual finish.
  16. See You Health Center:
    New Very young Hot Girl Emily and Nancy: Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen。 She With Natural DD Cup. She is naturally curved with a nice tight sexy ass. ☎416-800-8026(10:00am-9:00pm)
  17. Oshawa Asian Mimi:
    MIMI IS BACK!!!!!! Working all day and night on Friday December 3. 📸📸NEW PICTURES📸📸 💯💯REAL💯💯NEW PICTURES📸📸 Located at an upscale private suite close to Simcoe and Taunton in OSHAWA Open Minded Friendly Service Sexy Naughty Oshawa Asian Babe Hot New Asian Girl Open Minded No Rush ☎ 647.709.7568 ☎ In Oshawa Mimi 100% REAL PICS 100 % REAL PICS 100% Mimi HIGHLY ADDICTIVE pleasing and nurturing Asian mix girl with all natural 36DD ✨ BEAUTIFUL Face ✨ AMAZING Skills ✨ Sweet & Open Minded ✨
  18. Soneta Spa:
    Monica is on duty today. 5’ 4” 36 D Eastern European Monica specializes in erotic and therapeutic massage. Experience an amazing massage today. Open 10am - 9 pm daily Call: - 647-341-8062 Or just drop in to see Monica. 2477 Finch Avenue West, Toronto
  19. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have young beautiful girl Eva with Long legs, young sexy Korea girl Baby with beautiful and D cups. Young petite girl Michelle excellent massage, Japanese looking Lulu excellent service With nice bum bum, sexy Kiki with DD cups @7-8099 Weston road. ☎289-657-1666
  20. My Little House:
    CALL/TEXT ☎ ✉ 289.552.1822 ✉ ☎ CALL/TEXT WHATSAPP 289.552.1822 WHATSAPP Durham's RETURNING favourite Asian Superstar ❤MONICA❤ is back in Oshawa 💯 Slim Asian treat 🥰 open minded TAIWANESE ❤CAR MODEL LOOK-A-LIKE❤ MONICA is always open minded with PSE no rush service 🥰 regular and new clients welcome but SAFETY measures for everyone and community is number one priority!!!! Unforgettable experience ❤ Real Pictures of MONICA 💯 Sweet & friendly Asian girl very open minded -MASSAGE ❤AVAILABLE
  21. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New young girl big boobs big hips beautiful sexy Mia , Young girl Slender D boobs Daity Nice Jojo,Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1. ☎4379857899 🌹🌹🌹:heart6
  22. Daisy Spa:
    💦900 Middlefield💦Best Massage💦Scarborough 💦 Sweet girl CICI HAS RETURNED as is ready for ITALIAN SLIDE 💦text 647-248-2098💦call 647-342-8272💦Sexy Attendants💦
  23. HowardXXX:
    The One Spa ❤❤❤ Tina and J J on duty today !!! Tina: is 5.3 with a sexy body, light skin, big alluring eyes, and big boobs JJ: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle ⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment) Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East, North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station❤❤❤
  24. MoonLightSpa:
    Friday at ☾ MoonLight SPA ☾ 416-335-8857: MAGGIE & MINA. 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 𝟭𝟬𝟯-𝟯𝟳𝟬𝟬 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝘃𝗲 (𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 & 𝗠𝗰𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹) 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟯𝟯𝟱-𝟴𝟴𝟱𝟳
  25. Aqua Blue Spa:
    Lucy is here today. Stop by and enjoy a relaxing massage. You’ll enjoy the special treatment Lucy provides. Open 10am - 9pm Call:416-264-8382 Or just drop in. 114 Anaconda Avenue, Scarborough Just 2 blocks north of St. Clair East.

Ramlethal007

Reaction score
Quite a substantial number of incredibly detailed reviews, all gone now!

Perhaps 007 wasn't as undercover as he thought and his ramming turned out to be somewhat lethal?

I'm guessing when you make it incredibly easy for the girls to figure out who is reviewing them, your future sessions suffer accordingly...

Yes the girls in the biz are all on here too!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
This is hilarious, you should just ask why I have deleted my reviews instead making an assumption. Im pretty sure we all know by now that the girls are on here. If you look at who read this thread at the bottom of page, you will see some notable MPAs. Some of the girls are here to see what people think about them and also to call out reviewers that lie and make bullshit review (example when a reviewer claims they received bbfs or cim from a mpa when they don't do those things, thats when an MPA might respond on this forum and call you out on your bullshit. We have seen this multiple times). The last MPA I know that called someone out was Emily. I know one of the MPAs I reviewed on this thread, read my review and doesn't treat me any different during my sessions but obvious they don't know who I am.

But yeah your assumption is completely off. I know a substantial number of incredibly detailed reviews gone.

Ramlethal007

Reaction score
Nothing bad happened to me guys. I just read this forum, Question - Mentioning review to MPA

It caused me to think differently and led me to deleting my reviews. Wow, I just realized alot of you guys really enjoyed my reviews probably because it was so detailed. I don't think people go into detail like I do. The only other person I can think of is yung-goose, his reviews are detailed. I might post reviews again, I don't know yet. Im going to one of the premier spas tonight and possibly friday again. I still have a couple of girls from premier and seduction spa that I haven't review yet. We will see. I appreciate the love on the reviews I had, much appreciated.

King_legit

Reaction score
Nothing bad happened to me guys. I just read this forum, Question - Mentioning review to MPA

It caused me to think differently and led me to deleting my reviews. Wow, I just realized alot of you guys really enjoyed my reviews probably because it was so detailed. I don't think people go into detail like I do. The only other person I can think of is yung-goose, his reviews are detailed. I might post reviews again, I don't know yet. Im going to one of the premier spas tonight and possibly friday again. I still have a couple of girls from premier and seduction spa that I haven't review yet. We will see. I appreciate the love on the reviews I had, much appreciated.
Good job clearing it up I get you maybe I'll start posting reviews I never did because I low-key don't want men to get disappointed if they don't get the high millage I get when we must understand are experiences are YMMV

Sybarite

Known Reviewer
Reaction score

Hmm yeah I can't really understand you at all here. Lots of explanation about how your detailed reviews are great and why people loved them so much, but no explanation of why you decided to delete them all.

You say that thread you read caused you to think differently. What is the new thought process that made you decide to erase everything?

You wanted me to ask so I am asking. I would love to hear a reason that makes sense, but until then I'm still guessing some MPA told you to erase them all if you ever wanted a BJ again lol.

I would love to hear what your new different thinking is now that has completely changed from when you first posted all your reviews. I'm genuinely curious. Thanks.

Ramlethal007

Reaction score
Hmm yeah I can't really understand you at all here. Lots of explanation about how your detailed reviews are great and why people loved them so much, but no explanation of why you decided to delete them all.

You say that thread you read caused you to think differently. What is the new thought process that made you decide to erase everything?

You wanted me to ask so I am asking. I would love to hear a reason that makes sense, but until then I'm still guessing some MPA told you to erase them all if you ever wanted a BJ again lol.

I would love to hear what your new different thinking is now that has completely changed from when you first posted all your reviews. I'm genuinely curious. Thanks.
I read the forum. For some reason, I felt weird that I posted such a detailed review on these women. Something didn't feel right to me. Could possibly be my morals and ethics? I don't know. Maybe this feeling will go away and ill post reviews again. We will see.

I was there yesterday and still received BBBJ and CFS. MPA don't know who I am. No one has told me to delete my reviews lol.

Believe what you want to believe. I can care less.

Glad you are a fan of my reviews. I also appreciate those that PM me regarding this much appreciated.

Last edited:

LazyBoy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Wait, you delete your review but are still willing to exchange reviews via PM? I think your morals and ethics are a little skewed. I don't really understand why you deleted your reviews, but they're yours to do with what you want and since there's no moderation here, it's your choice.

The way I see it, reviews are a form of entertainment, both for the reviewer and the people who read it. The MPA/SP may or may not benefit from the review, but in the end, we are entertained. It's up to readers to infer whatever information they can from reviews and that's why I always use two heaping handfuls of salt when reading. Seriously, my blood pressure is through the roof these days. Anyway, reviews are a fact of life in this hobby. Love it or hate it, they will always be there.

Ramlethal007

Reaction score
Wait, you delete your review but are still willing to exchange reviews via PM? I think your morals and ethics are a little skewed. I don't really understand why you deleted your reviews, but they're yours to do with what you want and since there's no moderation here, it's your choice.

The way I see it, reviews are a form of entertainment, both for the reviewer and the people who read it. The MPA/SP may or may not benefit from the review, but in the end, we are entertained. It's up to readers to infer whatever information they can from reviews and that's why I always use two heaping handfuls of salt when reading. Seriously, my blood pressure is through the roof these days. Anyway, reviews are a fact of life in this hobby. Love it or hate it, they will always be there.
Appreciate your opinion

Sybarite

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
I read the forum. For some reason, I felt weird that I posted such a detailed review on these women. Something didn't feel right to me. Could possibly be my morals and ethics? I don't know. Maybe this feeling will go away and ill post reviews again. We will see.

I was there yesterday and still received BBBJ and CFS. MPA don't know who I am. No one has told me to delete my reviews lol.

Believe what you want to believe. I can care less.

Glad you are a fan of my reviews. I also appreciate those that PM me regarding this much appreciated.
Could it be your morals and ethics? Probably not when you seem so vague, nebulous and unsure about it yourself.

Something didn't feel right... but you really have no idea what exactly!

Since you really have no inkling of what you're feeling, besides weird, you may eventually post reviews again, but you may not.

Alrighty then! Well again that doesn't really seem to add up exactly, but it appears that's as much as we're going to get from you...

By the way when you go into highly specific details of your conversations, etc. MPAs actually do know who you are.