Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Deleted Review

wow all good reviews here guys. im going to check this place out too even though its quite the drive for me. i love vietnamese women. is Alyssa the only viet lady here?
will report back when i visit

Went to Delinto yesterday and had a 45min session with a new girl there, Joey (I think...memory is not quite there on names lately) from Hong Kong. She was a lovely spinner, very small breasts, gorgeous smile. Apparently it was her first day there.
Her massage skills were fantastic. Her English was not bad and she spent the first 20 mins giving a fantastic massage. Then on the flip she did a little body kissing and then agreed to BBBJ. Ended in CIM which we didn't discuss but was a nice touch. I liked her and we seemed to get along very well towards the end. What was missing though was the tease. It was like 'massage is over, let's get to the xxx part' where I prefer a nice tease, some edging, and build-up to the finish. Now in fairness if it was she was new there her comfort level might not be there yet especially for a first time customer, but who knows. I would repeat to see if it amped up on familiarity as she was quite lovely. Also would have liked DFK or even LFK but they were not available though in these covid times I think that's a longer shot these days.

I think you meant Zoey. She works Thursdays and Mondays. Saw her earlier this week. Wow! Another fantastic girl at Delinto Spa. I’m about to post my full review of Zoey in a few minutes. This spa keeps getting all the gems guys! Zoey was incredible not only with her service but her excellent massage skills, a strong hard massage like I’ve never experienced before. And Zoey is a petite Hong Kong spinner, fit and toned, exercises everyday. She is the second coming of Selina the Yoga Instructor who I reviewed a couple of years ago! Zoey @ Delinto = Selina The Yoga Instructor 2.0. Highly recommend booking a session with Zoey ASAP! 647-963-7899!!! My review will follow.

I think you meant Zoey. She works Thursdays and Mondays. Saw her earlier this week. Wow! Another fantastic girl at Delinto Spa. I’m about to post my full review of Zoey in a few minutes. This spa keeps getting all the gems guys! Zoey was incredible not only with her service but her excellent massage skills, a strong hard massage like I’ve never experienced before. And Zoey is a petite Hong Kong spinner, fit and toned, exercises everyday. She is the second coming of Selina the Yoga Instructor who I reviewed a couple of years ago! Zoey @ Delinto = Selina The Yoga Instructor 2.0. Highly recommend booking a session with Zoey ASAP! 647-963-7899!!! My review will follow.
I agree her massage skills are in the top tier....what was lacking was any seductive action. It was basically...here's an awesome massage....okay that's done....here's a release, how do you want it. The tease and playful part wasn't quite there, but maybe that was just first day there jitters or whatever because at the end she became very friendly with light kisses and hugging.

Delinto Spa
3814 Bloor Street West near Kipling in Etobicoke
647-963-7899

Seems like this is a brand new spa under new management in Etobicoke. I walked in yesterday to see a trio of young beautiful Asian girls dressed in sexy outfits. I decided to stay with Leona, who answered the door and made me feel welcomed immediately with her warm embrace and a shy pretty smile.

Leona is a slim, sexy Asian woman with a beautiful almond shaped face, long dark sultry hair and tight fit body. She had on tight yoga pants which showed off her firm ass. I decided to stay for a 30 minute massage for $40 door fee.

I would describe Leona’s massage as a mix of relaxing therapeutic and playful sensuality. She was able to apply strong pressure through out my shoulders, back and legs. Her hands are strong yet sensual. She is a very good masseuse who knows how to get rid of all the knots and tension from your back.

I then noticed Leona’s sensuality side during the latter part of the massage when she took off all her clothes and began rubbing her body and tits all over my back and ass. She hovered up and down my back, nuzzling my ears and kissing the back of my neck. Her tits pressed firmly against my back, her hands caressing my sides while I was getting harder and harder. She then hovered down lower to my ass and began kissing it, slowly spreading my ass cheeks and gently rimming me. This felt fucking amazing. Leona is so wild and sexy, she took control of the session and started doing exactly what I liked without even being told what I liked or even asking me what I wanted. She knew! Leona knows what we like. The rimming was excellent and I couldn’t wait to turn over to see what else she had in store for me.

After flipping over, Leona got on top of me and began licking my nipples and started to kiss her way down to my cock! To my surprise Leona began an amazing BBBJ once again without being directed to do so. She devoured my cock and used her mouth, lips and tongue to make sure every inch of my cock was being attended to. She then went down for some BLS and then to licking my taint. Then back up for more sloppy wet BBBJ. She told me not to cum because she wasn’t finished. She put on a condom, rolled it on my cock with her mouth then jumped on for some cowgirl. Man!!! Leona is one wild and sexy Asian treat. So passionate and so in control. I was in complete amazement and enjoying this wild ride. She kept riding me until I busted!!! Fuck Leona is amazing. What a wild session!!

The spa itself is very clean and new! I went to clean up and shower. The washroom is fully stocked and very tidy. Shower facility is great. Spa is spacious and comfortable. Leona is a star of this new place. Highly recommend a visit with Leona. She also introduced me to the other two girls Mandy and Alyssa ( Vietnamese I believe) and said to come back and try them. If they are anything like Leona I would return in a heartbeat. Leona works mostly everyday here. Call 647-963-7899 to confirm her schedule.

$40 door fee for 30 minute massage
$80 tip included Rimming, BBBJ & CFS

Enjoy :)
Saw her today and my experience went exactly as PL wrote. Like it was a script she follows. Only difference was I just settled for bbbjcim and no fs.

Will repeat.

Zoey’s review...

Delinto Spa
3814 Bloor St. West @ Kipling
Etobicoke ON
647-963-7899

I was lucky enough to see this gorgeous slim Asian woman earlier this week. When Zoey opened the back door to Delinto Spa I was awestruck but not surprised at this beautiful young sexy Asian girl. Delinto Spa has consistently delivered great quality girls who provide excellent service and Zoey was no exception.

Zoey is a slim, facially very pretty Asian girl. Big smouldering eyes, nice cheek bones, her face and smile is welcoming and warm. She was dressed in a black tank top with a very short black and pink mini skirt that showed off long lean legs. Her English is pretty good and can communicate very well, she’s engaging and easy to talk to. She guided me into our waiting room where I decided to stay for 30 minutes at $40 door fee.

I took advantage of the in room shower then dried off and made myself comfortable on Delinto’s massive massage table. Zoey returned back in the room and began what would become a very long and very hard massage - one of the best massages I have had in a spa in a very long time. Even though Zoey is very thin and slim, she’s extremely fit and strong and it shows in her massage skills. She gives a very hard massage, pin point pressure on all your aching body parts. She used her hands, forearms and elbows to give a solid massage to my scalp, head, neck, shoulders, upper and lower back, my ass and thighs. She continued pounding away at my calves and then my feet. That was the best part, my calves were tight and she took good care of them. She worked on my feet like a pro, reminded me of Lucy’s foot massage from Yonge and Sheppard where I would fall asleep from the pleasure. Her massage also included some intense body twisting - she would turn my arms and legs almost into a pretzel like shape to do some stretching. This felt great and something new. Her elbows applied very strong pressure throughout my body. She took her time and didn’t rush me. Her massage was fantastic. It lasted almost 20 minutes and I didn’t want it to end. Told Zoey I wanted to extend the session to an hour for $80 as I wanted her to continue with the massage for a little longer.

Her massage continued on the flip, instead of teasing and flipping she asked me to turn and began a front massage with my cock dangling right there. She continued massaging my neck again, shoulder and arms. Then went down to my legs and feet again before coming back up to slowly and gently teasing my cock and balls and smiling at me. During the massage she told me she is from Hong Kong, very active and stays in shape by doing yoga and running everyday. Her physique is a slim fit body. She’s pretty with long straight dark hair. Zoey reminded me of Selina the yoga instructor who I reviewed a couple of years ago. Same type of body structure and service.

Zoey kept smiling at me, stoking my cock and then slowly began to disrobe. She took off her tank top and bra, she has small breasts with nice meaty nipples. They were nice to play with and suck on. She then took off her mini skirt to reveal a very thin body, flat stomach and a nice soft ass. She was wearing a pink lace thong that outlined her firm abs. She slowly peeled out of her thong to show off a little hair on her tight little pussy.

This is where Zoey went to work with sensational teasing - she gave me a tongue bath from my nipples all the way down to my balls. She licked and kissed my entire body leading down to my cock where engulfed the entire thing in her mouth for some great BBBJ. Looking at her arched body in the mirror was awesome, her ass and hips pointing up at the ceiling while her face and mouth was buried in my cock. She kept sucking and stroking, Zoey gives a very good BBBJ - deep throat and sloppy. I then asked her to turn around for some 69 and she buried her ass and sweet pussy in my face. She’s got a little hair on the top of her pussy, but her clit and lips tasted delicious and she was squirming and moving around in pleasure from every one of my licks. We then switched position and I told her to lay down on the table while I went to town for some DATY. I ate her out for like 10 minutes and she couldn’t control herself - she said she came and was quivering the entire time. Either she’s a great actress or she really did cum, either way I continued to eat her out. At one point she put her hand on her pussy and said too sensitive lol I slowly moved her hand, looked at her and asked do you want me to stop? She took a moment and said no and removed her hand allowing me to dine some more on her pussy. She enjoyed being eaten out like Kiki/Cici from Anna Relax Spa. Same type of orgasmic reaction. We were now 45 minutes into the session and I was loving every moment of it. I told her I want to try doggy now and I bent her over the table while I pounded that tiny slim body and watching her reaction in the mirror. Asked her if I could finish CIM and she said ok and turned around and got down to her knees to take my cock in her mouth as I unloaded down her throat and face fucked her while she sucked away.

What an incredible finish, very very intense finish and an excellent session with Zoey. We were both completely exhausted, sweaty and messed up the entire room lol I collapsed on the bed once more while she went to shower. I then went to shower and finally got dressed. Zoey is fucking incredible boys!!! She is like 3 great women I have seen in the past all rolled into one!

Her slim and toned look and pretty face reminded me of Selina the yoga instructor. Her strong hard massage skills reminded me of Lucy from Yonge and Sheppard. Her open minded services like BBBJCIM and DATY reminded me of Kiki/Cici from Anna Relax Spa. A tip worth noting with Zoey. Highly recommend a session with her but opt for a 45 or 60 minute session just because of her amazing strong hard full body and foot massage. A 30 minute session is not enough with Zoey.

$80 door fee for 1 hour massage plus $100 tip for CFS, DATY, 69, BBBJCIM.

Zoey works every Monday and Thursday (with Cynthia) from 9am to 7pm - book ahead of time as that’s what I did to secure your time as they get very busy 647-963-7899

Enjoy fellas 😁
Great review, as always! So... $100 tip instead of 80. .... bc 1 hr instead 30 min?

...other girls= 80 tip...

...or are $$$ climbing ? :money

Great review, as always! So... $100 tip instead of 80. .... bc 1 hr instead 30 min?

...other girls= 80 tip...

...or are $$$ climbing ? :money

I think 80 tip for the 1 hour 80 door fee would have been enough. So 160 would be good. But I so enjoyed her massage and her service I added another 20 to the tip. So the 100 tip was on my doing not hers. So 80 would still apply

I saw Zoey last week and can confirm everything Picko has described. I only did a half hour session however it went very similarly to Picko's session without the long massage. Zoey is a sweet lady....very pleasant personality and easy to talk to. I also love that she has a little hair down below. That's a big turn on for me....I prefer trimmed or hairy over shaved pussy any day.

Zoey’s review...

Delinto Spa
3814 Bloor St. West @ Kipling
Etobicoke ON
647-963-7899

I was lucky enough to see this gorgeous slim Asian woman earlier this week. When Zoey opened the back door to Delinto Spa I was awestruck but not surprised at this beautiful young sexy Asian girl. Delinto Spa has consistently delivered great quality girls who provide excellent service and Zoey was no exception.

Zoey is a slim, facially very pretty Asian girl. Big smouldering eyes, nice cheek bones, her face and smile is welcoming and warm. She was dressed in a black tank top with a very short black and pink mini skirt that showed off long lean legs. Her English is pretty good and can communicate very well, she’s engaging and easy to talk to. She guided me into our waiting room where I decided to stay for 30 minutes at $40 door fee.

I took advantage of the in room shower then dried off and made myself comfortable on Delinto’s massive massage table. Zoey returned back in the room and began what would become a very long and very hard massage - one of the best massages I have had in a spa in a very long time. Even though Zoey is very thin and slim, she’s extremely fit and strong and it shows in her massage skills. She gives a very hard massage, pin point pressure on all your aching body parts. She used her hands, forearms and elbows to give a solid massage to my scalp, head, neck, shoulders, upper and lower back, my ass and thighs. She continued pounding away at my calves and then my feet. That was the best part, my calves were tight and she took good care of them. She worked on my feet like a pro, reminded me of Lucy’s foot massage from Yonge and Sheppard where I would fall asleep from the pleasure. Her massage also included some intense body twisting - she would turn my arms and legs almost into a pretzel like shape to do some stretching. This felt great and something new. Her elbows applied very strong pressure throughout my body. She took her time and didn’t rush me. Her massage was fantastic. It lasted almost 20 minutes and I didn’t want it to end. Told Zoey I wanted to extend the session to an hour for $80 as I wanted her to continue with the massage for a little longer.

Her massage continued on the flip, instead of teasing and flipping she asked me to turn and began a front massage with my cock dangling right there. She continued massaging my neck again, shoulder and arms. Then went down to my legs and feet again before coming back up to slowly and gently teasing my cock and balls and smiling at me. During the massage she told me she is from Hong Kong, very active and stays in shape by doing yoga and running everyday. Her physique is a slim fit body. She’s pretty with long straight dark hair. Zoey reminded me of Selina the yoga instructor who I reviewed a couple of years ago. Same type of body structure and service.

Zoey kept smiling at me, stoking my cock and then slowly began to disrobe. She took off her tank top and bra, she has small breasts with nice meaty nipples. They were nice to play with and suck on. She then took off her mini skirt to reveal a very thin body, flat stomach and a nice soft ass. She was wearing a pink lace thong that outlined her firm abs. She slowly peeled out of her thong to show off a little hair on her tight little pussy.

This is where Zoey went to work with sensational teasing - she gave me a tongue bath from my nipples all the way down to my balls. She licked and kissed my entire body leading down to my cock where engulfed the entire thing in her mouth for some great BBBJ. Looking at her arched body in the mirror was awesome, her ass and hips pointing up at the ceiling while her face and mouth was buried in my cock. She kept sucking and stroking, Zoey gives a very good BBBJ - deep throat and sloppy. I then asked her to turn around for some 69 and she buried her ass and sweet pussy in my face. She’s got a little hair on the top of her pussy, but her clit and lips tasted delicious and she was squirming and moving around in pleasure from every one of my licks. We then switched position and I told her to lay down on the table while I went to town for some DATY. I ate her out for like 10 minutes and she couldn’t control herself - she said she came and was quivering the entire time. Either she’s a great actress or she really did cum, either way I continued to eat her out. At one point she put her hand on her pussy and said too sensitive lol I slowly moved her hand, looked at her and asked do you want me to stop? She took a moment and said no and removed her hand allowing me to dine some more on her pussy. She enjoyed being eaten out like Kiki/Cici from Anna Relax Spa. Same type of orgasmic reaction. We were now 45 minutes into the session and I was loving every moment of it. I told her I want to try doggy now and I bent her over the table while I pounded that tiny slim body and watching her reaction in the mirror. Asked her if I could finish CIM and she said ok and turned around and got down to her knees to take my cock in her mouth as I unloaded down her throat and face fucked her while she sucked away.

What an incredible finish, very very intense finish and an excellent session with Zoey. We were both completely exhausted, sweaty and messed up the entire room lol I collapsed on the bed once more while she went to shower. I then went to shower and finally got dressed. Zoey is fucking incredible boys!!! She is like 3 great women I have seen in the past all rolled into one!

Her slim and toned look and pretty face reminded me of Selina the yoga instructor. Her strong hard massage skills reminded me of Lucy from Yonge and Sheppard. Her open minded services like BBBJCIM and DATY reminded me of Kiki/Cici from Anna Relax Spa. A tip worth noting with Zoey. Highly recommend a session with her but opt for a 45 or 60 minute session just because of her amazing strong hard full body and foot massage. A 30 minute session is not enough with Zoey.

$80 door fee for 1 hour massage plus $100 tip for CFS, DATY, 69, BBBJCIM.

Zoey works every Monday and Thursday (with Cynthia) from 9am to 7pm - book ahead of time as that’s what I did to secure your time as they get very busy 647-963-7899

Enjoy fellas

Great review of Zoey. I also saw her last week and the review was due. I agree with her massage skills and looks. Very petite and small frame and I would consider her to be pretty. I won’t elaborate much on the service as Picko already did good job with it but I would say mine was covered service. She came to the room with mask on and I didn’t mind her being careful. She was very friendly and service oriented. I need to try her again possibly for more mileage. I paid $100 tip which she basically asked for 30 min.
Delinto is again doing great job in picking the right girls.

I saw Zoey last week and can confirm everything Picko has described. I only did a half hour session however it went very similarly to Picko's session without the long massage. Zoey is a sweet lady....very pleasant personality and easy to talk to. I also love that she has a little hair down below. That's a big turn on for me....I prefer trimmed or hairy over shaved pussy any day.

Glad you enjoyed your time with Zoey, she’s a demure, elegant Hong Kong style girl with a naughty side. I love how shy she is about cumming from Daty. It’s like they are almost embarrassed to show they climax and enjoy it lol I could eat out Zoey’s sweet pussy all day. And that tiny frame of hers being banged from behind while I pull on her long black hair. I felt I was gonna break her body in half that’s how tiny she is. But don’t get me wrong, she’s strong and fit and can handle her own.

Great review of Zoey. I also saw her last week and the review was due. I agree with her massage skills and looks. Very petite and small frame and I would consider her to be pretty. I won’t elaborate much on the service as Picko already did good job with it but I would say mine was covered service. She came to the room with mask on and I didn’t mind her being careful. She was very friendly and service oriented. I need to try her again possibly for more mileage. I paid $100 tip which she basically asked for 30 min.
Delinto is again doing great job in picking the right girls.
How old you you say she is?

I think 80 tip for the 1 hour 80 door fee would have been enough. So 160 would be good. But I so enjoyed her massage and her service I added another 20 to the tip. So the 100 tip was on my doing not hers. So 80 would still apply
For a session like that. 100 tip is reasonable for me. Must visit!

Keep checking Delinto threads as I hear a new girl is starting this week.

I have already booked my session to go see a new girl Phoebe this week. Supposed to be another quality find at Delinto.

Rumour has it that the popular slim Asian Cherry from Amore Spa will also be working here in September. And, our busty friend Kelly from Greenway might also be taking her talents to the west end at Delinto. Kelly’s untapped potential and MP limits were stifled at Greenway, but at Delinto her services will be much more open minded and uninhibited. Both Cherry and Kelly will be great additions to an already super star line up at Delinto.

Saturday I went to Delinto and had a 45 min session with Leona, my second trip to this spa, and again very worthwhile.
It was a good session. Her massage skills were good but not as good as Zoey's, but still nothing to complain about. She was naked from the start, which was nice as she has a pretty awesome little body on here and she's very attractive. If there was anything missing it's that she has a bit of a hard outer shell personality-wise, though she softened up towards the end as she became more comfortable with me and even has a very nice laugh.
Where she surpassed Zoey was in the tease, which involved a lot of back kissing, touching, a little rimming and bls as well as deft hands. I would have liked more of that during the massage, but it was again compartmentalized, so less edging than I like. No lfk or dfk which would have put her in the A list, but no complaints, and honestly, her bbbjcim is outstanding....one of the better I've experienced, so she's a high recommend and definitely worth a repeat as I expect since she was much warmer towards the end that could only continue, though there are other's there I'd like to 'sample'. :)

Cheers

I have already booked my session to go see a new girl Phoebe this week. Supposed to be another quality find at Delinto.

Rumour has it that the popular slim Asian Cherry from Amore Spa will also be working here in September. And, our busty friend Kelly from Greenway might also be taking her talents to the west end at Delinto. Kelly’s untapped potential and MP limits were stifled at Greenway, but at Delinto her services will be much more open minded and uninhibited. Both Cherry and Kelly will be great additions to an already super star line up at Delinto.
... when Kelly kissed & licked me f/ head 2 toe... pausing meaningfully @ jr... . just got feeling lotsa untapped potential... seemed like that move supposed 2 end w me in her mouth, but she had 2 improvise... :)... plus doesn't even wince when u touch her pussy...

...didn't mention this in Greenway thread... seems cruel 2 talk about pussy u can't fuck, so I dint... but Kelly has really beautiful pussy... slightly swollen, very neat tight labia...

... girls w really big tits don't always develop their mouth game... don't need2, eh?... . should be interesting!

Saturday I went to Delinto and had a 45 min session with Leona, my second trip to this spa, and again very worthwhile.
It was a good session. Her massage skills were good but not as good as Zoey's, but still nothing to complain about. She was naked from the start, which was nice as she has a pretty awesome little body on here and she's very attractive. If there was anything missing it's that she has a bit of a hard outer shell personality-wise, though she softened up towards the end as she became more comfortable with me and even has a very nice laugh.
Where she surpassed Zoey was in the tease, which involved a lot of back kissing, touching, a little rimming and bls as well as deft hands. I would have liked more of that during the massage, but it was again compartmentalized, so less edging than I like. No lfk or dfk which would have put her in the A list, but no complaints, and honestly, her bbbjcim is outstanding....one of the better I've experienced, so she's a high recommend and definitely worth a repeat as I expect since she was much warmer towards the end that could only continue, though there are other's there I'd like to 'sample'. :)

Cheers

I agree, Leona gives one of the best BBBJCIM finishes in the city! She’s just so sexual and pleasing. That tease and finish of hers is amazing.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Turnernator1:
    blair
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  11. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  13. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  14. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  20. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  31. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  34. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  35. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back