Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Deleted Review

...so, mpas wanna make $$$.... no freebies her, altho gr8 price points! Not letting u in? They’re busy... why? ❓

...saying “yr coming over“, & booking apptmnt... different. “Yr coming over“? Gr8. This dude walk in... He’s 1st... esp he’s a reg, & u... who knows?
  1. Book actual aptmnt, don’t say “yr coming”
  2. Wait outside a bit if necessary... wtf, if me=5 mins L8, seems ok 2 me, so few minutes, sure
  3. More than 10 min? Yr call. WJT, eSpa just few minutes away... Wellness Studio right there... but bbbjtcim not menu items most places, still action 2b had

...if u like em, become a reg w weekly aptmnt... & we will b stuck outside waiting 4 u... :)

Last edited:
Lol
...so, mpas wanna make $$$.... no freebies her, altho gr8 price points! Not letting u in? They’re busy... why? ❓

...saying yr coming over, & booking apptmnt... different. Yr coming over? Gr8. This dude walk in... He’s 1st... esp he’s a reg, & u... who knows?
  1. Book aptmnt, don’t say yr coming
  2. Wait outside a bit if necessary... wtf, if me=5 mins L8, seems ok 2 me, so few minutes, sure
  3. More than 10? Yr call. WJT, eSpa just feels minutes away... Wellness Studio right there... but bbbjtcim not menu items most places, still action 2b had

...if u like em, become a reg w weekly aptmnt... & we will b stuck outside waiting 4 u... :)
tbh a bit hard to comprehend

Lol

tbh a bit hard to comprehend

...ok, subtle point... call spa, say, “ Hi Honey, I’m coming there, c u soon”. :)

...5 min or2 hrs later, show up. Hey, me= dude, life happens, didn’t commit 2 any time... WTF, not my gf... :confused:

...so listen, some girls luv me... or my $$... anyway, they wait, refuse all aptmnts till xtc27 arrives.... then scold me 4 taking so long! ...& I say, “ Honey, did my best, stuff happens... but hey, never said was coming in 5 min...” ⌛

In general... u say “I’m coming there...” that’s FYI 4 spa, not aptmnt... but if u say “6pm 1 hr” that’s aptmnt... & u better b there, buddy, or gd luck booking in future!!!

...so this lil spa w talented staff...Busy... :bj
... no reception... gonna take walkin over u unless u book... cos lotsa dudes, just like me, we show up whenever, unless there’s aptmnt... So book, or b ready 2 wait...

... when u super reg, they may ask u MOVE yr aptmnt... u no, they want 2 squeeze u & some other dude BOTH in...more$$$$.... :money

...put my foot down 2 that... I offer 2 cancel, & believe me, if they accept, don’t expect me nxt wk...

...ok, subtle point... call spa, say, “ Hi Honey, I’m coming there, c u soon”. :)

...5 min or2 hrs later, show up. Hey, me= dude, life happens, didn’t commit 2 any time... WTF, not my gf... :confused:

...so listen, some girls luv me... or my $$... anyway, they wait, refuse all aptmnts till xtc27 arrives.... then scold me 4 taking so long! ...& I say, “ Honey, did my best, stuff happens... but hey, never said was coming in 5 min...” ⌛

In general... u say “I’m coming there...” that’s FYI 4 spa, not aptmnt... but if u say “6pm 1 hr” that’s aptmnt... & u better b there, buddy, or gd luck booking in future!!!

...so this lil spa w talented staff...Busy... :bj
... no reception... gonna take walkin over u unless u book... cos lotsa dudes, just like me, we show up whenever, unless there’s aptmnt... So book, or b ready 2 wait...

... when u super reg, they may ask u MOVE yr aptmnt... u no, they want 2 squeeze u & some other dude BOTH in...more$$$$.... :money

...put my foot down 2 that... I offer 2 cancel, & believe me, if they accept, don’t expect me nxt wk...
I guess you still didn’t understand. I did call for appointment and I was told to just come over. I did wait there over 10 minutes. I did try calling which wasn’t answered. And not the first time I am going to a spa. Any case thanks.

I guess you still didn’t understand. I did call for appointment and I was told to just come over. I did wait there over 10 minutes. I did try calling which wasn’t answered. And not the first time I am going to a spa. Any case thanks.

Yeah, didnt get that f / yr post...

...EXACT same thing happened 2me, my fave told me come & not book... then her boss gave her away!!! Somebody smarter than me friggn booked my girl...!

DAMNDAMNDAMN!!! :mad:

...but feel yr pain, totally sux... & she told u not 2 bk, FFS!

Now, I book, no matter if mpa likes it or not... even if only 1 hr ahead...

...4 girls, best $$$ = one dude always waiting outside, no space btwn aptmnts...

So long as spa accepts aptmnts, I make them... dont b one minute late, tho!... then walk right in past dudes circling the airport...

Thanks for the intel on Cynthia Picko. From a looks perspective where do you rate her compared to Leona and Alyssa? I love girls who wear stockings so a bonus.

Thanks for the intel on Cynthia Picko. From a looks perspective where do you rate her compared to Leona and Alyssa? I love girls who wear stockings so a bonus.

I would rate Cynthia right up there with Leona and Alyssa in terms of looks. Dark har, big brown eyes, bright red lipstick, slim tight body and dressed in black stockings with heels. Very sexy look. And an excellent bbbjtcim also.

Gia from Aqua Pure Spa is starting at 3814 on Sunday.
She provides an amazing massage session.
Does Gia go by the name Cynthia when she's at Delinto? If its the same girl do you know what days she works at Aqua Pure?

Stopped by today - no trouble booking a few hours ahead - they were great at letting my know to come in. I saw Alyssa - great girl - thick as has been mentioned, but very interested in ensuring I had a great time. BJ was expert - among the best I've ever had - lots of everything - mouth, hands, spit, eye contact. A keeper.

Timbit

Once again, a tip of my hat to Picko Lime as I had an opportunity to spend 30 minutes with Leona. Outstanding...

I concur that she is a slim, sexy Asian woman. She is a MILF, actually an Asian MILF which means it's a crap shoot to guesstimate her age. I think she is attractive and she would be fun outside of the spa. She has a cute look.

She greeted me wearing a fishnet two piece, which was left on the floor when she started. Her massage was good; however not as good as Alyssa. She is very flexible as she hopped on the table in order to work my shoulders, back and legs. She is like a cat. At one point, she was crouching over my head as she worked my lower back. Her pussy was inches away.

She has a great set of tits and amazing nipples. She is clean shaven with large labia's. A very nice ass.

Preflip is like Picko Lime noted, with ear and back kissing. This spa has cornered the market with rimmers. You know the position of laying on your stomach as she works your rod, sack, taint and ass. It is an ugly look if you glance at the mirror. So it is best to close your eyes.

There was a condom on the table; however, I opted for BBBJ/CIM. Only sour point is that she said that my pre-cum was off. I should stop eating asparagus for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

For $120 all-in, I enjoyed myself. And then I went to Apache for a burger and fries. So let's add another $12 for the perfect 90 minute lunch break.

Once again, a tip of my hat to Picko Lime as I had an opportunity to spend 30 minutes with Leona. Outstanding...

I concur that she is a slim, sexy Asian woman. She is a MILF, actually an Asian MILF which means it's a crap shoot to guesstimate her age. I think she is attractive and she would be fun outside of the spa. She has a cute look.

She greeted me wearing a fishnet two piece, which was left on the floor when she started. Her massage was good; however not as good as Alyssa. She is very flexible as she hopped on the table in order to work my shoulders, back and legs. She is like a cat. At one point, she was crouching over my head as she worked my lower back. Her pussy was inches away.

She has a great set of tits and amazing nipples. She is clean shaven with large labia's. A very nice ass.

Preflip is like Picko Lime noted, with ear and back kissing. This spa has cornered the market with rimmers. You know the position of laying on your stomach as she works your rod, sack, taint and ass. It is an ugly look if you glance at the mirror. So it is best to close your eyes.

There was a condom on the table; however, I opted for BBBJ/CIM. Only sour point is that she said that my pre-cum was off. I should stop eating asparagus for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

For $120 all-in, I enjoyed myself. And then I went to Apache for a burger and fries. So let's add another $12 for the perfect 90 minute lunch break.
Pineapple juice will sweeten the load ;)

Yeah pineapple juice works.
My girls tell me this..
@Picko Lime great review
Fuck I got hard reading your review man.
Great find..must try
I like them younger so who you u recommend I see ?

Cynthia Review
3814 Bloor Street West @ Kipling
Etobicoke ON
647-963-7899
Park on the west side of the building as you will get a nice shaded parking spot and the back door entrance is a 10 second walk 👍

I dropped by last Sunday afternoon as my golf game got rained out, even if it didn’t rain I was still going to the spa lol. Raining all day, not much to do other than to go visit Delinto Spa as they have been bang on with their new girls. Starting with Leona and Alyssa who have provided exceptional service to date. I have repeated with both of these ladies On this Sunday I was very happy to meet and spend some time with Cynthia.

Cynthia answered the door in a tight black dress adorned with black stockings and high heels. She is a pretty young girl with a very fair white complexion. She is slim and tall. Smooth white face with big eyes and bright red lips. She’s very engaging and makes you feel comfortable. I would guess Cynthia to be in her early to mid 30s with a very sexy slim figure.

I stayed for a 30 minute massage for $40. Showered in the in room shower (very nice touch) and dried off then waited on the table for Cynthia to return. Unlike Leona and Alyssa who both undressed during the massage without being prompted, Cynthia kept her clothes on and began her massage. She gives a decent massage with a lot of teasing. After about a 10 minute massage Cynthia got very sensual and started teasing the hell out of my ass, balls and cock. She slithered up to my neck and began kissing it then licking my ear while stroking my cock and rubbing my balls. She asked me what I liked? I said I wanted a bbbjcim and for her red lipstick to smudge my entire shaft lol she stuck out her tongue and winked at me then asked me to turn over.

After the flip, she dropped her dress down to her waist and took off her bra to reveal a beautiful set of natural 34D tits with long meaty pencil eraser type nipples that were begging to be pinched, licked and sucked on. Her tits felt amazing, they were soft and creamy, her nipples were delicious and she allowed me to suck on them vigorously while I reached under her dress and felt her smooth ass. She still had on her dress and black stockings. Asked her to kindly remove all her clothes. She was reluctant at first and teased me by pulling down her black g-string and showing me her immaculately trimmed pussy. Not bushy or hairy, a very smooth pubic turf on top of a sweet pink pussy. I went in close for a sniff and she buried my head in her pussy and covered me with her dress. She eventually removed all her clothes and let me gently play with her pussy from the outside and grab that fantastic smooth ass of hers.

Cynthia has a naughty and teasing nature about her. She jumped onto the table and began kissing my thighs and licking my balls. She’s very sensual and teased her way onto my cock with her mouth. A very sloppy and wet bbbj ensued. She’s got a very good technique and also pays attention to the balls with her tongue. Cynthia can also deep throat and allowed me to face fuck her by taking control of her head. She didn’t mind as I went faster and faster before she made me cum and she took it all in her throat. She kept on sucking and stroking as I laid back in complete exhilaration. An excellent finish by Cynthia! These girls at Delinto really know how to give a first rate BBBJTCIM. They don’t pull out too early or flinch when we bust. It’s almost like they enjoy the finish just as much as we do.

Another great session at Delinto Spa, this time with Cynthia. Another recommended girl at this spa to go along with Leona and Alyssa. Cynthia works every Sunday at Delinto. I would recommend calling and booking a session as all of these girls get extremely busy. All my three visits at this spa I booked ahead of time and never had an issue - 647-963-7899.

30 minute massage for $40 door fee. $80 tip for nude and BBBJTCIM finish.

Enjoy fellas 😁
Is Cynthia a fs girl ?

Is Cynthia a fs girl ?
...u no, never occurred 2me she wasn’t

....like a gr8 sports car, all these lux features... assumed I could take her on FS highway! :car

...but well there are bj only girls... I’d b really surprised tho...

I would rate Cynthia right up there with Leona and Alyssa in terms of looks. Dark har, big brown eyes, bright red lipstick, slim tight body and dressed in black stockings with heels. Very sexy look. And an excellent bbbjtcim also.
How would you rate Zoey or Naomi today Picko?

Went to Delinto yesterday and had a 45min session with a new girl there, Joey (I think...memory is not quite there on names lately) from Hong Kong. She was a lovely spinner, very small breasts, gorgeous smile. Apparently it was her first day there.
Her massage skills were fantastic. Her English was not bad and she spent the first 20 mins giving a fantastic massage. Then on the flip she did a little body kissing and then agreed to BBBJ. Ended in CIM which we didn't discuss but was a nice touch. I liked her and we seemed to get along very well towards the end. What was missing though was the tease. It was like 'massage is over, let's get to the xxx part' where I prefer a nice tease, some edging, and build-up to the finish. Now in fairness if it was she was new there her comfort level might not be there yet especially for a first time customer, but who knows. I would repeat to see if it amped up on familiarity as she was quite lovely. Also would have liked DFK or even LFK but they were not available though in these covid times I think that's a longer shot these days.

Went to Delinto yesterday and had a 45min session with a new girl there, Joey (I think...memory is not quite there on names lately) from Hong Kong. She was a lovely spinner, very small breasts, gorgeous smile. Apparently it was her first day there.
Her massage skills were fantastic. Her English was not bad and she spent the first 20 mins giving a fantastic massage. Then on the flip she did a little body kissing and then agreed to BBBJ. Ended in CIM which we didn't discuss but was a nice touch. I liked her and we seemed to get along very well towards the end. What was missing though was the tease. It was like 'massage is over, let's get to the xxx part' where I prefer a nice tease, some edging, and build-up to the finish. Now in fairness if it was she was new there her comfort level might not be there yet especially for a first time customer, but who knows. I would repeat to see if it amped up on familiarity as she was quite lovely. Also would have liked DFK or even LFK but they were not available though in these covid times I think that's a longer shot these days.
...man, takes a load, then squeamish re kissing? Bc, I no, COVID... ? Cmon... :bj

...if she’s worried about u, 4get bbbjcim... bc no mask during bj, so exposure already occurred... might as well kiss... 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

...OTOH... mebbe u get it next visit... gotta hold something back!

Hello everyone,
Writing my first post on the forum and this thread defiantly helped me visit the spa few days ago. Met Leona on the door and she had fish stocking and a shirt on. Experience was similar to whats been described in the posts earlier.
Her massage skills are not mentioned here but she can put some major effort on your back if you ask her. After the flip she gave a bbbj and a lot of balls sucking. Eventually CFS and LFK to end the session.
Damage $120 all in. She recommended Cyinthia for next session.
Thank you everyone for recommendations.

Delinto Spa
3814 Bloor Street West near Kipling in Etobicoke
647-963-7899

Seems like this is a brand new spa under new management in Etobicoke. I walked in yesterday to see a trio of young beautiful Asian girls dressed in sexy outfits. I decided to stay with Leona, who answered the door and made me feel welcomed immediately with her warm embrace and a shy pretty smile.

Leona is a slim, sexy Asian woman with a beautiful almond shaped face, long dark sultry hair and tight fit body. She had on tight yoga pants which showed off her firm ass. I decided to stay for a 30 minute massage for $40 door fee.

I would describe Leona’s massage as a mix of relaxing therapeutic and playful sensuality. She was able to apply strong pressure through out my shoulders, back and legs. Her hands are strong yet sensual. She is a very good masseuse who knows how to get rid of all the knots and tension from your back.

I then noticed Leona’s sensuality side during the latter part of the massage when she took off all her clothes and began rubbing her body and tits all over my back and ass. She hovered up and down my back, nuzzling my ears and kissing the back of my neck. Her tits pressed firmly against my back, her hands caressing my sides while I was getting harder and harder. She then hovered down lower to my ass and began kissing it, slowly spreading my ass cheeks and gently rimming me. This felt fucking amazing. Leona is so wild and sexy, she took control of the session and started doing exactly what I liked without even being told what I liked or even asking me what I wanted. She knew! Leona knows what we like. The rimming was excellent and I couldn’t wait to turn over to see what else she had in store for me.

After flipping over, Leona got on top of me and began licking my nipples and started to kiss her way down to my cock! To my surprise Leona began an amazing BBBJ once again without being directed to do so. She devoured my cock and used her mouth, lips and tongue to make sure every inch of my cock was being attended to. She then went down for some BLS and then to licking my taint. Then back up for more sloppy wet BBBJ. She told me not to cum because she wasn’t finished. She put on a condom, rolled it on my cock with her mouth then jumped on for some cowgirl. Man!!! Leona is one wild and sexy Asian treat. So passionate and so in control. I was in complete amazement and enjoying this wild ride. She kept riding me until I busted!!! Fuck Leona is amazing. What a wild session!!

The spa itself is very clean and new! I went to clean up and shower. The washroom is fully stocked and very tidy. Shower facility is great. Spa is spacious and comfortable. Leona is a star of this new place. Highly recommend a visit with Leona. She also introduced me to the other two girls Mandy and Alyssa ( Vietnamese I believe) and said to come back and try them. If they are anything like Leona I would return in a heartbeat. Leona works mostly everyday here. Call 647-963-7899 to confirm her schedule.

$40 door fee for 30 minute massage
$80 tip included Rimming, BBBJ & CFS

Enjoy :)
Saw Leona today and had a good time. What a body! Just my physical type - great curves and about 5'5". Good tease, BLS, BBBJ, mish to O, Thank you Picko!

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Turnernator1:
    blair
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  11. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  13. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  14. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  20. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  31. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  34. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  35. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back