Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Closer68 does the GTA

J0J

Reaction score
First of all I want to thank you gentlemen for helping with my trip planning. It was eventful to say the least and it would not have been possible without your assistance. Also, sorry for the delay in writing this review, I had been out of town constantly and did not have time to put together anything worth you reading.

I will try not to get into too many specifics about each individual girl on a personal level because a couple of them asked me to keep certain things confidential. But, basically, I had a pretty good time up there. I told them I was on massageplanet.net and some of them already knew I was coming and had the whole thing planned out! That was a real shock.

I got email addresses, phone numbers, offers to hang out in the city next time I was in town, etc. I could have partied with a couple of these chicks. A couple of them told me straight up "I date clients." More than one of them told me I would be disappointed with other girls on my list. It was pretty funny how competitive they were.

The approach I took was basically to be myself. I wasn't trying to be overly nice or anything hoping to get extras. I let them all know that I would be reviewing them on this board and if there was any particular act they were going to perform that was outside the realm of appropriate posting I would honor their request to keep it to myself. And I will

Ok so my plan was to see Athena (SRM) on Friday, Christina (Platinum) and Jennifer (Allure) on Saturday, and Tia (Utopia) on Sunday. Well that all went out the window when I was on Steele's Ave and Yonge street at my appointment time. Out of towners man, we end up all over the place messing with mapquest.

Sooooooooooooo.... since I missed my date with Athena I decided that I would see all 4 of these girls on Saturday. Yep, I busted 4 nuts within 5 hours. It was crazy but I am in my mid 20's and did not seem to have any problems.

The first girl I saw was Christina @ Platinum. She was also my favorite out of the 4. Also, I heard a lot about how she talks too much but I actually really liked her personality. She was appropriately silent or not silent when we got down to business. She just had a boob job and the work was great. I really enjoyed her and I would rank her #1 based on the overall experience I was seeking.

Christina @ Platinum

face: 7 (it's not classically pretty but i dig it)
body: 10 (booming, perfect)
tits: 10 (dont even get me started)
ass: 10 (flawless)
attitude: 10 (this is the opposite of making love.. perfect)
effort: 9 (she really does aim to please)
finish: 10 (speechless)
massage: 8 (not my thing for one, but it was good)
repeat: 100% Absolutely (fuck yes)

After I finished with Christina I went over to Allure to see Jennifer. With the fantastic reviews she had I was expecting her to be my #1 choice. Sadly, she comes in dead last at #4. I had been privately warned prior to seeing her that I would not find her that attractive and that my source did not know what all the fuss over her was about. It pains me to say that I agree. What makes this so sad is that Jennifer put more effort into pleasing me than any of the others. I can say that with absolute certainty. This girl gives it her all. I found her whole stage production to be way overdone though. I prefer a more "real" interaction. I am far from the most attractive person on earth and therefore really do not deserve to put another person down. However, this is a review board and we are reviewing her services as a service professional so I will render the following opinion: I just wasn't attracted to Jennifer. I am absolutely certain that she felt no attraction towards me either and what's remarkable is that at no point did she let that on, which is admirable.

Jennifer @ Allure

face: 6 (too plain for me)
body: 6.5 (not firm enough overall, and no standout trait either)
tits: 5 (saggy, small, not fun)
ass: 7 (she had one, thats about it)
attitude: 10 (u could not ask for a better attitude)
effort: 10 (u could not ask for more effort)
finish: 8.5 (good stuff, really)
massage: 9 (i actually enjoyed this very much)
repeat: No

Once I finished up with Jennifer I headed out to SRM to see Athena. She is the one I was most looking forward to thanks to INDN_LVR and what not. Unfortunately she is really lazy. She ended up being ranked #3 on this list as far as overall experience. She is also not the sharpest tool in the shed, but for some reason I did enjoy talking to her quite a bit with her airheaded ass lol. Also, she has had zero work done and has a great body. Great cans and has the look of a girl I would take in as a mistress. Her session was completely uninspired though in my opinion. She is not very polished and I would suggest some experience but I just don't think she is a woman that is wired to please a man. Never will be. You married guys know what I'm talking about.

Athena @ SRM

face: 9 (extremely cute... very sexy)
body: 9.5 (she could stand to lose a little in the tummy.. but HOT)
tits: 10 (natural and perfect)
ass: 9 (loved it..)
attitude: 7 (she was cool)
effort: 5 (I was not impressed)
finish: 6 (I need her to be more active)
massage: 5 (I'm not sure what this was exactly)
repeat: NO (but she is #1 on my list of who I want to bang out of the 4)

Finally, we have Tia at Utopia. Now, the website said she was Egyptian and their fucking website is all black and white so you really can't get a good read on anybody's complexion to begin with. I have to admit I was extremely disappointed when instead of a bronzed Egyptian cutie walks in.... a regular skinny black girl. At first I was like ok this is some bait and switch shit and I thought I was being hustled. But then when I asked about her background she goes "oh, ha ha.. they have it wrong on the website." Apparently, she found this to be much funnier than I did. However, I had just busted 3 nuts and I was ready to call it a day anyway, so I went for it. I must say, gentlemen, that I was quite pleased. This girl gives the best massage out of all of the ladies and it was so good that she earned my #2 rating! She goes to TOWN man. Tia is no joke. Nothing sensual about this, I wasn't really even turned on at all. But her massage is superior. Flat out.

Tia @ Utopia

face: 4 (not cute)
body: 6 (extremely skinny.. not in a good way)
tits: 5 (whatever)
ass: 6 (she had one, thats about it)
attitude: 10 (u could not ask for a better attitude)
effort: 10 (u could not ask for more effort)
finish: 9 (good stuff, really)
massage: 10 (amazing)
repeat: YES (only for a "real massage" type of experience though)

*** I went a bit over budget (550 USD vs. 500 USD) and just went for the BS option with everybody. In retrospect, this was a bad idea. The only person I would say is worth a BS is Christina @ Platinum. With Jenn @ Allure I would have gone with a basic massage. Same with Tia @ Utopia. With Athena @ SRM I would recommend the NR option. I also would not go beyond 30 minutes with any of them. At the end of the day you can only cum once and spending 20 to 40 extra bucks every time you go out for BS vs. NR and/or 40 mins vs. 30 does add up.***

Anyhow, there you have it. Again, thank you all for your assistance. One final time here are the rankings in the Closer68 GTA MPA World Cup.

1)Christina @ Platinum
2)Tia @ Utopia
3)Athena @ SRM
4)Jenn @ Allure

Thanks for a great review Closer68.

I'm not surprised the girls knew you were coming. I didn't want to tell you, but I'm sure all 4 girls lurk on massageplanet.net:eek: I guess they're logged in more than we'd imagine.

All 4 girls look very different and I was wondering how this would play out.

Sorry you didn't have as much fun with Athena as you were hoping. I think your comment about her being "not the sharpest tool" reflects worse on YOU than Athena, but you're entitled to your opinion. Just a thought...

Anyway, overall it sounds like you had a good time, and 4 MPA's in a day is quite impressive.

Thanks for letting us know about your exploits!

I prefer a complete opposite approach as I treat massageplanet.net as if it were Fight Club. The first rule of massageplanet.net for me is never talk about it, the second rule is never talk about it. I prefer my sessions to be unaffected one way or another by announcing I post on massageplanet.net. Also there are some ladies out there who despise massageplanet.net and I would hate to have one of them with their hands on my most important possession knowing I post on massageplanet.net.

Thanks for the reviews, though unless you were charged for a discussion on quantum physics as part of your session, the comment about Athena not being the sharpest tool in the shed really wasn't necessary.

I thought that you didn't want a massage

Me thinks some of the girls were playing around with you, knowing that you were a massageplanet.net member.

Not saying that it is impossible.. I would be a hypocrite for saying that, as I on a few limited occassions, have had the opportunity to meet with some MPA's on various social levels. But those have been people I either had seen for a while, or with an MPA that knew me through someone else, and I had there trust immediately.

But doing this through my 20's, the offers (legit and non-legit) are not that frequent.

Think what you will but to have a bunch of these girls give you these info means not only them, but probably some of the other girls in the back, were probably trying to get a rise out of you.

But thanks for the reviews and 4 trips in one day is someting. Glad you had a good time. I agree with your assessment of Jenn, who I think is overrated (but to each his own... and in this case the majority rules) . Like IL and GD, I have to take exception to your comments about Athena, who is an extremely bright attendant and student. Her mind could have been elsewhere else on your visit... maybe it was a bad day for her... so your comments of "lazy" could be fair, but the other comments are not.

What's up everybody? Thanks for your responses. Based on some of the things that have been said on here and privately I suppose I should add a few things and address your comments.

hbbb1: I could not agree more bro. Christina @ Platinum is a superstar.

INDN_LOVER: Athena was the girl I most wanted to see based on pictures. Her picture on the SRM site is smoking hot, and she is even more gorgeous in person. You are my favorite poster on this board, and your comments on Athena definitely added to my desire to see her. Nothing about my review reflects negatively on you. I took your thoughts regarding my comments into consideration. Further comments on Athena below.

golfdude: I hear you. Keep in mind this was my first time doing this, so perhaps future visits will not include me outing myself as a massageplanet.netite. Further comments on Athena below.

hak: Anything is possible, and I was not trying to brag. I was simply reporting what happened. If they were getting a rise out of me, playing me, GREAT! I don't live in Canada and could not care less either way. Like I told you guys before my trip, I have no interest in "mileage." If it happens, it happens but it does not reflect negatively or positively in reviews. Again, a girl giving me extra mileage would not and did not reflect positively or negatively in my reviews. As a matter of fact I will go out on a limb and say Christina @ Platinum kept EVERYTHING within acceptable MPA boundaries yet she was still ranked #1. Furthermore, I have absolutely no desire to socialize with these girls outside the establishment. I do, however, comment repeatedly on who I WOULD socialize with if I were to do so. See comments below.

Sanya (Athena @ SRM): Fair enough! Your point is well taken. You have a ton of fans on here for a reason and whatever I said I assure you was meant in a rather lighthearted way. Having re-read my post, though, it is obvious to me that it does not come off as lighthearted, so that is my fault. The fact is that on a personal level I probably have the most in common with you and like I said I really enjoyed talking to you. But is my review about how I feel about you as a person or about how much I did or did not enjoy the services that I paid for? I think it is important to keep the business vs. personal thing in mind. After all, I know for certain (for some reason) that you would not pay me for me to give you a body slide. I understand that and do not take it personally. Again, I really really enjoyed hanging out with you once the massage was over. You remind me a lot of an ex-girlfriend of mine. The "sharpest tool" comment was kind of meant in a teasing way, even though it did not come off that way. I almost considered you my homegirl and that's how I talk to my friends. I thought your "airheadedness" was really cute! I want to repeat for everyone's benefit that I do not think you are dumb. I just think you have a lazy way about you, your eye contact comes and goes slowly like molasses and you talk in more measured tones than the other girls. It is very charming. On top of all that, Athena, I think you are the best looking girl I saw period. Not even close, no contest. This is reflected accurately in my review of you. Now for some reason (hmmmmmm lol) I get the feeling that I'm probably the last guy on the planet you would ever hang out with, and that's fine. Just know that out of all 4 girls I saw you are the one I would most want to hang out as a friend. But that's personal stuff. My decision not to pay you for a massage again is strictly business. I truly wish you and everyone I saw on my trip to the GTA well in their future endeavors and hope the feeling is mutual.

This of course is what makes massageplanet.net a double edged sword. How does one offer constructive criticism without insulting the MPA on a personal level?

MP services are extremely intimate, and it's not like reviewing a movie which involved hundreds of people with ONE end result

That said, the purpose of this board is to share ideas and experiences about our MP sessions. You don't owe me or anybody else an explanation as to WHY you feel a session was successful or unsuccessful. I consider two MPA's to be "bullet proof" when it comes to offering a recommendation:

1.) Mya @ A & R
2.) Athena

Nobody has to agree with me and I enjoy reading other points of view. The ONLY reason senior members develop any type of "clout" on massageplanet.net is because not enough others share ideas. If there were double the number of reviewers then our opinions would be watered down.

I guess the point I was hoping you'd learn is that reviews aren't written in a "vacuum." I was concerned for Athena because:

1.) some guys would misinterpret what you would imagine are innocent comments. They'd book appointments thinking she was somebody they could manipulate for mileage. Yes it happens.

2.) I know she reads the board occasionally and might find your comments hurtful.

I've been fortunate enough to develop several MPA friendships and I consider Athena a personal friend. I took exception to the way the MODS treated her a few months ago when the NRP was lifted and made my feelings WELL known. That doesn't make her beyond professional criticism but when I see comments I know to be UNtrue, well, enough said.

Anyway, you seem to have had a good weekend in Toronto and hopefully you can make it back again soon!

I look forward to reading more of your exploits

I LOVE Athena.She has an awesome personality and a perfect body.Down to earth and fun to talk to.

I echoe Closer's thoughts on Athena @ srm. Very uninspired, detached session, very raw in terms of massage skills and while she does have a pretty good body ( although I prefer more toned/fit ) I wouldn't repeat. Indian Lover sorry bud but I had much better connection/session with Jayde @ Lexa.

You don't have to apologize to me dunkula: EVER.

It's YOUR money and every MPA out there is subject to constructive criticism.

This is exactly why I recommend a number of girls. If MPA A isn't to your liking MPA B should be

Well guy...now that she is going to be starring at HFH, she will be getting that proper guidance on her way to becoming the second best mpa in the city. Way to go Kayla...another stellar acquisition.

Wow... I hadn't been on massageplanet.net for the past 3 months and I return to find the thread going strong?! Awesome! Lol... anyway guess what? I'm thinking about making a return visit to the GTA this weekend..

Any recommendations for round 2?????

Hello gents. I am finally planning on making a triumphant return to the GTA for round 2! If anyone has any recommendations I will certainly look into booking that lady. I should be in town within the next two weeks.

Ha - nice.

Are you honestly that offended by my review of the last trip?

I thought offering a sincere apology, both publicly and via pm, would have sufficed. If there is still any lingering animosity I would happily consider apologizing to you personally as well. Just keep in mind that it was my first experience with the GTA scene and I was trying to be as forthcoming as possible. You might want to consider cutting me some slack.

I cant believe how you rated Jenn wow never would have thought that i think she is gorgeous and fun and sweet

Sanya/Athena doesn't have a mean bone in her body. SERIOUSLY.

I'm sure she'd be happy to see you again

I have set up the following (tentatively) as Round 2 of the Closer68 GTA MPA World Cup

1)Christina @ Platinum
2)Annabelle @ SRM (I'm an ass man and a latina man)
3)Jasmine @ Studio 9 (A PM referral from a very trusted advisor)
4)Raquel @ Allure
5)Sanya/Athena @ SRM (Unless she lets me know publicly or privately that she doesn't want to see me - a request I would certainly honor. Otherwise, I want to give her a second chance because I still feel bad about last time.)

The plan is to go with NR instead of BS because I find it frustrating not to be able to go all the way with it. With massaging back and forth I am better able to focus on the situation at hand. I am tempted to make an exception for Christina since I had a great time with her BS, but this is a competition and I want to keep things fair.

As you can see, I am going for "thickness" with the possible exception of Jasmine - in which case I have no idea what she looks like. I'm really into curves at MP's as the women I date tend to be more on the tall/leggy/skinny/gorgeous face side of things (which has its obvious charms) and this is a nice escape from that. I'm looking for meat on the bones on the extracurricular side, lol.

Any and all thoughts are appreciated - I could not do this without you guys.

Are you going for all in one day again? Or 2 days? If you spread it out over a week or 2, would your ideas about the sessions change?

I mean, you rushed around your 4 sessions in one day last time. A session rushed is, most of the time, not a good time.

Maybe you're just in town for the weekend?
I can't recommend any on that list, I haven't seen any of them.

But, if I haven't had a good time the first time with an MPA, then I wouldn't repeat. Like you say, it might be better this time or whatever, but why go back?

You say your criticism was meant in a playful way, which I see can be mistaken in a bad way on a forum. That's fine. Putting pressure on either of you might just be an awkward scene.

Or go in with no expectations this time, enjoy the chitchat and female charm and beauty. Have a laugh about your last session. Expecting something perfect in 30mins. is usually disapointing.

You say it's a competition too?

Shoutbox
  1. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services ๐Ÿ’‹new white Ana๐Ÿ’‹
  3. Aqua Blue Massage Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’‹ Anna is here today ๐Ÿ’‹ Superhot sexually gifted European girl ๐Ÿ’‹ 114 Anaconda ๐Ÿ’‹ 416-264-8382 ๐Ÿ’‹ Please visit for an amazing erotic massage
  4. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201๐Ÿ’ž Tuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Holly,๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ๐Ÿ’ซโคand Amy, ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’˜ Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Mimi, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  8. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  9. Withme_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east๐Ÿ’ Tuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’ž Mia,๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅSusan,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žLily,๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  10. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  12. Lily Spa:
    b]โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  13. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘have 4 girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  14. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  17. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  18. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  19. ASPA:
    ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  22. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  23. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Tuesday,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Judy, ๐Ÿ’—medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  24. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ž Tuesday, ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’‹ Sophia,๐Ÿ’ž 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty . and โค milf Mary โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  26. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL PHUONG: A SMALL PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, AROUND 5' IN HEIGHT AND SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AT A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennfier working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  31. bumika.vashi:
    ((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. )) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to te
  32. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 7th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  33. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž10am-2am๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  35. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ905-470-8082
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  38. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  39. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39
  40. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  42. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  43. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  44. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  46. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  50. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
Back