Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clinique De Masoth象pie Leonel 198 Ren矌赥sque East (514) 397-0080

laurafbbyx3

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is a very quiet location that not too many people are aware of. They have some very good looking girls, all russian. Costs are 35/30 min, 50/1 hour. The massage is great by all the girls but the ending may vary. It is a clean place and all the rooms have their own showers. The girls are young and attractive and YMMV. I have had everything from an HJ ($20 tip) to BBBJ ($100 tip, way too expensive!!) And remember, YMMV and I couldn' be more clear on this subject. Prices are good, clean location and girls are cute. Although never take Milla, she's very cold...try Danielle or Michelle.

JB

Clinique De Masoth

Where is that place on De Maissoneuve??

Clinique De Masoth

I have had a couple of good ones here. One in particular I have got close enough for bare, fingerplay and bbbj for basically whatever tip I want to leave (usually 30). Her name is elizabeth, mid 20s, cute and slim, B cups. Unfortunately this place ofen lies about age. I am looking for a young east euro with a nice rack... any ideas.

Clinique De Masoth

This place was quiet going in, but was like a Vichy Buffet line-up going out!

I had a session with Katarina (I think). Very young (20 max) Russian, with that "I just ran away from home" sad look. Took 45 minutes for 40$. The massage was uninspired at best. Well stack one up for youth and inexperience thought I. She never smile. Upon turning on my back, she immediately pointed to my sputnik launching pad and asked if it needed tending. I said yes. I also mentionned to her she would be more confortable if she was naked. She stripped keeping only cute red panties. Very soft body and nice springy tits. The release was stale as I had to guide her often. I was able to concentrate enough on her body to forget about a very bad HJ. No prices were ever mentionned.
I pulled out $40 and put it on the table. She then mentions to me another $20 is "necessary " for this. Not again! (see my Massage Royale post). I show her my wallet with a ten, and she still says another ten will be needed! I look at her with, a "please! get serious" look on my face. She darts out of the room. I get dressed quickly and go up the stairs to the lobby where 5 or 6 guys are hanging around. The recptionnist (male Russian) I had been greeted by earlier on, is not there. His replacement seems more of arab descent, as for the others, it look like a United Nations gathering. I waltzed ou of there coming face to face with an LE car parked at the corner. I never looked back.

In retrospect, I guess it was an OK expereience, especially with a very innocent-looking and youthful attendant. I was not impressed by the finish, but was not about to complain to any of the Russian OC look-a-likes in there.

Katarina

looks: 8/10
body: 9/10
attitude: 1/10
perfromance: 4/10

Alfie

Clinique De Masoth

The girl's name was Cristina and not Katarina.

Alfie

Clinique De Masoth

I agree, this sounded like the start of a shakedown, perhaps your "slip out" worked well enough to avoid any major issues.

Gee, we all get senesitve when there is one other person in the waiting room... 6 would be a mind blower for some people!

Cross that one off the list...

MATt

Clinique De Masoth

My ONE time at this place, the girl was so rude, the service so bad, and the room so dirty, that I would NEVER go back. All of us hobbyists should stick together and not patronize such scam operations. Let the Russian mobsters know with no uncertain knowledge that they should stick to the Toronto shakedown.

Clinique De Masoth

Hi Alfie, well, don't take this wrong man, but are you in a state of total denial ?

Not taken wrong....

"You are implying that the girl's social skills and abilities to make you comfortable were deplorable at best,.."

No social skills whatsoever

"but you still end up characterizing the experience as being "ok" ( and i'm not even going to include "the escape" at the end) ."

If you summarize the high's and lows it can equal to an average or OK experiece

Are you recommending it or not?

No

"I guess if bob would have been in your shoes, one can assume that it could have turned out to be another one of his walk-outs, who knows?"

I only gor po'ed at th end of the session (after the release)

As for her physical features and overall body appearance, i don't know about you, but, for me, i require more than just that .

Very Goldie Hawn'ish looking. Big droopey eyes, blond, 5'6" slim

"The person's social skills, along with her warmness and ability to put you at ease are key to me. If the girl is a babe, but presents herself as being sad"

...sad, yes

"discontent or hostile"

...no

"greedy and cold (as it seems to have been the case here)",

greedy in a clumsy (insecure) manner

"well, where is any place left after for the fun and enjoyment? "

...well the body made up for some of the coldness...nice.

"In order to enjoy a massage, the customer has to feel relaxed along with feeling his body being taken care of and pampered. If you don't have those, how can you enjoy your experience? "

Bingo, I didn't in the end

"With the kind of money we're already paying these girls, i think that we have to set the bar relatively high in terms of concluding the service to be at least recommendable, otherwise we'll all become complaisant and, as a consequence, potentially jaded ourselves"

Could'nt agree more. I felt disgusted with myself after the experience. My expectations were set very high. Yes I drooled over this nubile looking masseuse, but the main raison d'etre of the massage...well does not deserve a second look. This place gave me the creeps and brought me to realize that most Russian joints are starting to taste all the same (Excellence, De l'Ile, Apogee...)...which is creepy'n'greedy.

I am going to be pickier (MP's) from now on...

Disgruntled and oily,

Alfie

Clinique De Masothérapie Leonel 198 René Lévesque East (514) 397-0080

I have been going to this place for the last couple months and haven’t seen any of the things that have been written in this thread so I had to post the counterpoint. I have not seen the Russian mobster at the front desk. As a matter of fact, the lady that is usually there is a matronly 50-year old woman. I go at different times during the afternoon and evening and the last time I went was the only time that she hasn’t been at the reception. That time, there was a cute 35-year old woman in a pleated mini-skirt and a semi-see-through white tied-in-the-front halter top. Picture Debbie in “Debbie Does Dallas” and you can picture the skirt, the top, and her hair. Unfortunately, the rest of her does not match Debbie. I think her name is Julie or Julia.

Anyway, I wasn’t there to see her. I was there to see Elizabeth. Elizabeth is a very attractive Russian woman. She has dark hair, about 26 years old and absolutely gorgeous C-cups. Her massage starts very light, just tracing her fingers around your body for the first 2 minutes. Then, the next 10 minutes is no more than a soft massage. Then, the remainder of the massage is a pleasant medium strength massage. She has no problems lowering her top with the finish but didn’t let me suck until the 3rd time I was with her. She usually wears a thong but doesn’t allow very deep probing. She is very passionate and gets completely into the release. It was previously posted by Darkest Elf that Elizabeth offers BBBJ, but I have asked her a couple times when she was at her most passionate and she has firmly said no. She was quite nice about it. She even said that if she did it for anyone, she would do it for me. Perhaps, she has a new boyfriend.

Well that’s my counterpoint. One small side note, if you are tired of small massage rooms, Room #1 at this place is probably twice as large as the largest room I have ever had a massage in. The place is very clean and a shower in each room.

Next time, I will ask for Julie/Julia to see if the “Debbie Does Dallas” costume come off.

Clinique De Masoth

Guys,

I had a massage with Daniella the other day and she gave me BBBJ for an extra $50. Massage was good with some ball groping in the middle. She also tok off her shirt and let me suck her tits. Fairly attractive, good body, but won't let you touch the y. Maybe next time she will!

Clinique De Masoth

Hi guys - am out of the country for another couple weeks but took a peek to see what I could expect upon return. I really did get bbbj from elisabeth, but I think it was a crush case - she asked me if I had a girlfriend, that she wished she hadmet me outside an MP. Went back got same service 3 times - tried for fs but she wouldn't allow more than a little tip to clit rub... And she had me promise never to tell... But my eforum.xxxite allegiance comes first. Anyhow, a week before I left I went and saw Michelle, 22, blonde, chubby (not usually my type) but with the greatest set of perfectly shapes soft tits, free to play at will. The second time, got off the table and from behind, got a bare grind. Tried for FS and bbbj but to no avail - she said not here. She is cute, great tits and skin, but chubby. No further repeat for me but worth it for the tits.

Clinique De Masoth

Skydiver, my brother - do not be afraid to walk out - you are the customer and your hard-earned dollars should be spent hard!!!

Clinique De Masoth

Boys,

Elizabeth is great! Her massage technique is not what I'd call trained or theraputic, but it is definitely erotic. They are definitely b-cups and definitely natural. Make a reservation with her and be a gentleman and see how great it can be. I think they use the music CD to help them keep time without a clock. Soft and subtle music.

When she flipped me over, I placed her hand where it belonged. She was very pleased with my touching her. Be gentle and try to be as subtle as she is being with her massage. She didn't ask for anything more than the fee for the massage, but I did tip her commensurate with the posts on this thread. Poor girl was like the bomb squad with my tool (blue wire or yellow?). Unfortunately, it went off in her hand when she least expected it.

Enjoy!

Ira

Clinique De Masoth

had her last week...

i called before going over and the guy-receptionist told me karina, julia, alina, and alyssa were working...
got there....the guy didn't look like a mobster or anything...short little guy.....but was hurrying me into a room to get back onto the phone...

technique was pretty good.....not bad looking...mid thirties....slim, dark haired....B cups.....had a big mole on the small of her back which i tried to avoid in case it exploded from my touching....lol...

she was very business oriented....when there was 10 min left (took the 1/2 hour) there was the usual flip over.....she stood at the foot of the table and carressed all over....which was nice....
when the options came i took the 40$ for hj and topless....tried to bargain that down but she was adamant about it....giving me comparison with being in a restaurant and you don't bargain the prices for food....
wouldn't let me touch the Y even over clothing....she said that's extra...(although i did sneek a few squeezes/rubs)....

pretty good release......kept going and slowed down instead of grabbing for the towel...
place is clean.....shower's clean....

btw...the place used to be a funeral home!....lol

price 35$/ 30 min, 40$ hj + topless (with touching, but no sucking :( )

looks: 8/10
body: 8/10 (slim)
attitude: 5/10 (nonchalant most of the time, small smile maybe twice)
technique: 8/10

earl
p.s. had a little 'peachfuzz' at the small of her back....not that it was bad or anything...

Clinique De Masoth

Couldn't find the old thread for this place, so I'm starting another one.
I was looking for some new faces so passed on Kama and even considered trying Isis (Skydiver - you convinced me). However, Leonel is more convenient for me and I had read than many girls there also work at Isis. I had been to Leonel once way back and had stayed away because of some so-so reviews and a weird incident or two. Anyway, I gave it a shot and just showed up. Older receptionist lady was friendly - she said no problem.
I went down to the dungeon below and into one of their shower-equiped super-large rooms. Shortly thereafter, in walks a Michelle, a young, short-haired blond dressed in pants and tight top (no bra!!). Nice smile, sort of roundish face with a bit of a big butt, but she is definitely not overweight. I believe she is russian.
She proceeded to give a pretty good massage (pleasently surprised) with some close calls, but no real naughty action. Turned over and she then soon asked if I wanted "extra" and asked if she should take her top off - yes to both questions I answered.
The finish was slow-building with plenty of 2-hand action. She even graciously leaned over to allow me a suck of her small, yet responsive nipples, which soon stood at attention on her firm, soft-skined C-cup breasts.
I was very satisfied in the end and gave her $40, which she accepted with a pleasant smile.
In summary, I was a little surprised by the excellent service and left very satisfied. Would definitely repeat with Michelle, but I'm now curious if others here are as good.
Also, anyone know if she works at Isis?
Recent posts have caused me to consider trying Isis...
Cheers
P.S. there's a computer at the front desk. Do you think they check out eforum.xxx? If so, would they mind knowing what goes on during the massages?

Clinique De Masoth

I have tried Elizabeth (very good) and Natasha (not as good) here. I have always enjoyed myself. Clean place without hassles and no nonsense. They know what you want. Girls are accomodating within their boundaries. I don't think you can get more than a hj with some touching there. I doubt if anyone who works there can read anything but Russian, so I can't imagine they would be surfing this site. I do like this place, however. Anyone else care to comment? BTW, I have never been asked for a tip at this place. Does anyone know if things would have turned ugly had I not elected to tip on my own?

Clinique De Masoth

A while back at this place, I tipped a girl $20 for a HJ and she said "it's $40 because I stuck my finger in your ass" I caved in as I never find it a good time to argue at the end of a massage with release...kind of ruins the mood.
I think not tipping is asking for poor service your next time 'round and is just plain cheap if you consider what these girls do for a living and how little they probably make. It's like those students who says they don't have to tip much in restaurants becasue they are poor - why the hell are you in a restaurant if you can't afford a tip?!?!

Clinique De Masoth

Bob,
As usual, you have provided us with some interesting wisdom. However, I was originally refering to tipping when the service is good or great - that's not the time to be cheap. I agree that poor service should not be rewarded. In my example above, the service was very good and she did have a bit of a point, so I paid up - it was a persoanl judgment call.
As for making $30,000/yr for jerking guys off 50 weeks a year, well we can each interpret how we view that.
Highlove,
Thanks for the post - seems like this place has pretty good potential. Did you ask Natasha to remove her top - or did she just not offer it? Maybe try asking next time. In the case of Michelle, she offered...I suspect that Matasha may be new and didn't feel like waiting around for your "handout". The though of you "searching" for her in that dungeon-like basement is a little scarry - the final scene in Silence of the Lambs comes to mind!!!

Clinique De Masoth

Highelove,

At the beginning of my session w/ Natasha I asked her about removing her top. She said, "OK, Later." When she flipped me over, I began to reach to unzip her pants, and she suddenly remembered my request. She then removed her top, but the pants stayed on. I think you could have easily slipped out w/out tipping; however, as Looking has suggested, your next session might have been less enjoyable because of it. Natasha told me she was Italian. I didn't press it, but I would be very surprised if that were true. Is veracity a quality we highly prize in these girls? Another comment about her HJ. When she decided it was time, she set about with great determination to drain me. I sought to prolong the experience by moving her hand down to my sack for a little respite and to regain my composure. That lasted but a moment, and soon she was back at it. The release left me with another 15 minutes to go in my hour. Natasha filled about ten of those minutes with a light massage in the afterglow. Then she was gone. I recommend that you call ahead and make a reservation with the girl you want. Elizabeth is better than Natasha for my money. I have yet to try Michelle, but I plan to.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  8. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  10. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  11. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  21. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  22. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  35. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  39. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  40. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  43. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  47. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. alram89:
    Mississauga
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
Back