What's new
Massage Spa
New open Dahlia Spa

BELLA REVIEW

Shoutbox
  1. papabear69:
    Kandee do you offer extras
  2. Kandee:
    Millwoods Massage Edmonton Still OPEN 7 days a week 8-8 pm - Residential, clean, massage by Kandee [email protected] 587-200-1090 :D
  3. Babydolls Agency:
    :heart3:heart3 ADULT COMPANION DOLLS FOR SALE!!! BRAND NEW!!! $998 EDMONTON!!! YEG!!! [email protected] :heart3:heart3
  4. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage and merriment at Edmonton Central 587-982-6052 (only text) :heart3:heart3:heart3:heart3
  5. nanchyka:
  6. Kingman:
    any reviews on top ben spa or bon spa or ban spa at south gateway
  7. Garo:
    HOT OIL MASSAGE $30/60 min @ 416 781 0088 :car FREE PARKING 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto / CLEAN and SAFETY spa / 11am- 8 pm /
  8. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦437-882-3200💦💋Good body Massage 💦❤ Min30 $40. Min45. $60. Min60. $80:heart2:p:heart2
  9. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 OPEN TODAY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  10. Baby Bella:
    💦❤Mississauga 💦❤437-881-3200 💦💋Good Good Massage 💋💦💦:heart2:heart2
  11. Babydolls Agency:
    :heart3:heart3 ADULT COMPANION DOLLS FOR SALE!!! BRAND NEW!!! $998 EDMONTON!!! YEG!!! [email protected] :heart3:heart3
  12. LauraEdmonton:
    Let's Prayer for strength to get through difficult time:heart2:heart2:heart2
  13. Baby Bella:
    💦❤💋Mississauga 💦❤437-‘881-3200💦❤💋‼Good Good Massage ❤💦💋💦‼:heart2:heart3:heart2
  14. Sunflower Massage:
    🌼🌼SUNFLOWER HEALTH MASSAGE CENTRE🌼🌼781A The Queensway Etobicoke🌼🌼416-503-0679🌼🌼30mins for $40🌼🌼
  15. Garo:
    HOT OIL MASSAGE $30/60 min @416 781 0088 :car FREE PARKING ,address 2236 Eglinton Ave West, /Melinda and Isabela/
  16. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 OPEN TODAY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  17. Baby Bella:
    🍑💦Mississauga 💦🍑💋437-881-3200 🍑💋‼Good Massage :heart3r:heart5y:heart3:heart3
  18. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💦💋437-881-3200 💋💦💦👄Good Massage 💋💦:heart2:heart3:heart2
  19. nanchyka:
  20. Babydolls Agency:
  21. Baby Bella:
    🎉👄Mississauga 🎉👄Grand Opening 🎉💋437-881-3209 💋💦💦Good Massage 💦‼💋:heart2:heart2:heart2
  22. Sunflower Massage:
    🔆🔆SUNFLOWER HEALTH MASSAGE CENTRE🔆🔆781A The Queensway Etobicoke🔆🔆416-503-0679🔆🔆30mins for $40🔆🔆
  23. Garo:
    HOT OIL MASSAGE @416 781 0088 only $30/60 min /2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto :car FREE PARKING
  24. Babydolls Agency:
  25. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga ❤💋Grand Opening 👄❤437-881-3200 💋❤Good Massage 💋💦💦💋:heart2:zoom

luckydog

Reviewer
Reaction score
Bella, Sherwood Park

Attitude: pleasant and welcoming
Studio: Clean, rooms are a decent size. Never use showers so can't comment.
Receipts: DK
Age and Appearance; In her 40s? Plain looks.
Physique: Slim
Attire: Yoga Pants and loose fitting uniform top
English Skills: Poor, hard to understand.
Undraped: Yes
Get full time: Yes
Price: $10 per hour more than most other places. No discount apparently for longer sessions.
Tip: Mine were 40 to 60

Body Massage: She seems to do better with mid pressure to deep tissue massage. She attends well to knots and stiffness and she does cover all areas, though have not asked for a scalp or face massage. Rate her massage alone at 4 of 5 stars

Massage on *Desired* Areas: Bella tends to these special areas without asking, while I am on my stomach and on the flip. Her "underneath" style is good but not as good as Wendy or Lois at Xiaoping. She has her own unique style on the flip, takes her time, and seems to pay keen attention to how I am reacting. The entire time she spends on this area is actually a massage until all stress is released. Quite different way to get to total stress relief than most other therapists. She massages my chest and pays attention to two things in particular that others seem to ignore.

Her pressure ranges from soft to rough. I like both and everything inbetween. In this area she is five stars and for me ranks higher than any other therapist I see or have seen.

AD-ons: Other than longer sessions or 4 hand, there really aren't other additional services available. Not sure about hotstone and the like. I do not comment anymore on the board about a therapist's receptivity to touch which of course is not legally permitted.

Other: I do like how she massages out my stress throughout the appointment and then concentrates on ensuring any stress remaining is nurtured along the way toward a complete and well-appreciated release. I literally am spent and have to rest for a few minutes before attempting to get up.

Overall Ranking: 5 for me and currently my number one.

welldunn66

Reviewer
Reaction score
That kind of review is thorough and spectacular. It's so good, I don't even need to ask any dumb questions or inquire further. The formatting is clear and concise. It's so detailed like another forum's review where you earn pts, status, praise, and get criticized or banned for one liner posts. Growing up in school, we were taught there was no such thing as a stupid question until I saw that one. That forum is strict and weeds out a lot of noobs, rookies and stupid posts.

MASSAGE.MAESTRO

Reviewer
Reaction score
Yeah. One of the best reviews I have read in awhile: (Although Massage Rook writes some pretty good ones, too)

Plus, and most importantly; it's polite and respectful!!!

Massage Rook

Reviewer
Reaction score
Bella, Sherwood Park

Attitude: pleasant and welcoming
Studio: Clean, rooms are a decent size. Never use showers so can't comment.
Receipts: DK
Age and Appearance; In her 40s? Plain looks.
Physique: Slim
Attire: Yoga Pants and loose fitting uniform top
English Skills: Poor, hard to understand.
Undraped: Yes
Get full time: Yes
Price: $10 per hour more than most other places. No discount apparently for longer sessions.
Tip: Mine were 40 to 60

Body Massage: She seems to do better with mid pressure to deep tissue massage. She attends well to knots and stiffness and she does cover all areas, though have not asked for a scalp or face massage. Rate her massage alone at 4 of 5 stars

Massage on *Desired* Areas: Bella tends to these special areas without asking, while I am on my stomach and on the flip. Her "underneath" style is good but not as good as Wendy or Lois at Xiaoping. She has her own unique style on the flip, takes her time, and seems to pay keen attention to how I am reacting. The entire time she spends on this area is actually a massage until all stress is released. Quite different way to get to total stress relief than most other therapists. She massages my chest and pays attention to two things in particular that others seem to ignore.

Her pressure ranges from soft to rough. I like both and everything inbetween. In this area she is five stars and for me ranks higher than any other therapist I see or have seen.

AD-ons: Other than longer sessions or 4 hand, there really aren't other additional services available. Not sure about hotstone and the like. I do not comment anymore on the board about a therapist's receptivity to touch which of course is not legally permitted.

Other: I do like how she massages out my stress throughout the appointment and then concentrates on ensuring any stress remaining is nurtured along the way toward a complete and well-appreciated release. I literally am spent and have to rest for a few minutes before attempting to get up.

Overall Ranking: 5 for me and currently my number one.
That is a great review but you did miss one part.............

Who am I kidding. That was awesome.
Great review.

m694ever

Reviewer
Reaction score

Other lady there is Ping. Not as good English but a bit easier on the eyes

Massage Rook

Reviewer
Reaction score

Other lady there is Ping. Not as good English but a bit easier on the eyes
I would agree. Ping also has a strange massage style that, what Bella calls anyway, “Chinese style”
It’s a rub-rub-push, rub-rub-push type of massage. (Best I can describe) She does do a decent foot massage tho.