Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone using Facebook professionally?

My understanding is MySpace is the teen one - well, started that way, but many have become adults and kept their accounts and their sheep-throwing there. FaceBook has a much, much better rep. That said, no, I don't use it professionally.

egoMagickian said:
I thought this was something only used by teenagers to chat and throw virtual sheep at each other (or something like that—this is what I've heard!)

:smt044

I do have both myspace and facebook for personal use, I don't use them professionally... I'm not sure how much that would help. But I do see alot of massage businesses that do use them as such. don't know if this helps at all, but that sheep thing just had me laughing so hard, I had to say so.

I too, have a myspace and facebook account, that I use for personal networking, but they both have my massage website link on them. I don't expect anything to come of them, though. (Edit: be careful what you put on these, a client of mine found me on facebook, luckily she's a very good weekly client and has a great sense of humor so I'm not worried about what she may see :p)

However, I have joined http://www.LinkedIn.com which is a professional networking site. It is geared towards getting people in touch with others who may provide a needed service or helping locate positions and such. Through your own contacts you can be "introduced" to others. You can view my profile at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/702/795

:smt006

PS- I love throwing sheep, though I'm not a teen ;)
And my sister "trout-slapped" me once, I have yet to figure what that means :?

A good networking community geared toward the "living consciously" adult is gaia dot com/community

I realized at some point today how ageist my comment was... I must be feeling superior having survived to nearly 30 ;-) The truth is, the people who told me about the sheep thing are older than me!

I don't see the value of LinkedIn at all. What am I missing? It seems like people sign up and never look at it again.

I would love to create a *good* social networking site for holistic practitioners. So not enough time to do it on my own though.

I've heard a lot of claims about what networking sites can do for someone... but they usually center around a band/artist who develops an online fanbase. Never have I heard of a health/wellness business developing much of a following via such sites.

It may be possible for a massage business to succeed on such a site, but an unusually high concentration of site users located in a small geographic area near the business would have to somehow find the page, and that page would somehow have to inspire them to share it with others in that area... and then some of them would have to actually go to the business in person to experience the work, and then go back online to say stuff like "OMG... you guyz ROKC!"

Bands have it easy because you can download and appreciate their music without leaving the computer. But businesses that are by nature hands-on will always be at a disadvaneforum.xxxe on such sites. There is a lot of opportunity for promoting one's business online, but it will take more thought and effort than simply throwing up a profile and waiting for the world to come knocking.

:lol: Ego,

I don't see the value of LinkedIn at all. What am I missing? It seems like people sign up and never look at it again.

That's exactly what I did!

I am on Facebook ( and I am long past 30, and 40, and...enough of that) and also have my website listed, but it is primarily for personal contacts. I have heard that links back to your website do help boost your website ratings.

I did attend a health/wellness marketing seminar that used Facebook to promote itself and for handling the invitations. However, would you want to invite clients - everyone can see who is attending and who has not replied yet. Not sure I liked that.

Marion

I've not signed up for facebook - I'm just not comfortable with the idea of it. I know you control the info that you put on your page and who you let become a friend but it's not for me.

I can't work out how MySpace works. I only registered so I could log onto the MySpace page of some singers whose music I like. As far as I can see people just keep saying, "thank you for adding me to your site". I thought myspace was more for people promoting their music.

After saying all the above I did see an arricle in the July/August Massage & Bodywork magazine about a My Space style set up for therapists. I think it may have been menitoned on this forum before. The web address is http://www.massagespace.net I guess this site would be more for therapists to network together rather than reaching out for new clients.

I only utilize our website and if there are positive comments floating on some of the search engine, then those would be out there for us too.

No facebook or myspace, here.

Edited for typo's... 07/07/08

Social networking if done right can help you build your practice and make connections.

I have written an article about it on my website at:

http://www.thebodyworker.com/websites_social_networking.htm

I think what is most important is that we all sign up to each others networks and keep the networks professional and it will get more visibility and create professionalism.

Julie

pueppi said:
I only utilize our website and if there are positive comments floating on some of the search engine, then those would be out there for us too.

No facebook or myspace, here.

Edited for typo's... 07/07/08

I have crossed the line! I now have a business facebook page and have found it to be useful. I only have a mere 10 followers right now, but it's slowly growing and I am using the page to give out handy info-bits as they come past me. Some are massage related, others health related and yet others are just helpful. :)

I also saw this facebook page (I-need-a-Massage) recently which could sure use some help from the professional massage therapists realm. We've got a ton of MT's on our forum and maybe it would help if more of "us" posted there. :)

I've posted a professional looking post and it does add one more link to your name, out in cyberspace. Maybe others would like to do the same?

Update: I just found out that rather your parameters are set or not, it seems your comment on the I-Want-A-Massage page will be visible to all (this according to someone who saw my little ad). :) I thought I'd add that, as originally I thought it was only visitble within the parameters we set for our personal pages.

03/25/10: Edited to read a little better and added an "updated" comment as I was incorrect about a little something...

I use facebook. Have i gotten any cients off of it, no. but it keeps people informed of what i'm doing. I also do a daily massage fact. I also list my specials on it too. I figure it helps when someone searchs for me through google or yahoo it is another link to my name and what i do.

There was an interesting analysis written up in Harvard Business Review about the value of Facebook fans.

Not surprisingly, only about 2 -3% of customers became fans of the businesses (local restaurants, with thousands of customers in their email database) became fans. Penetration about the same as a good direct mail campaign.

What they did find was that fans were much more frequent customers, though did not spend substantially more than average customers. They also spent a higher % of their eating out budget with the restaurants of which they were fans, and recommended the massageplanete more often than non-fans and non-facebook users.

You can read more at: http://hbr.org/2010/03/one-massageplanete-chains-facebook-experiment/ar/1

Full disclosure -- the authors are not restaurateurs, so their ability to provide thoughtful analysis and commentary on the restaurant business may be suspect.

We have a FB page, one of the girls I work with started it. We post specials, notices about last minute openings, discounts, etc. We have a lot of clients that have become fans of it, as well as all of us, our family members and some people have seen 'Robert became a fan of...' and followed the link to see our page, which has brought us some more attention, appointments, phone calls etc. Whatever works, it's free, not time consuming and even if it only gets one or two people in the door, it's worth it.

I finally broke down and joined FB when we were snowed in. It has been FUN and awesome! I am able to keep updated on what far-flung cousins are doing (and their kids) every day or so, so I feel so much more in touch with them than exchanging the monthly email. I have reconnected with people I went to school with, and found a few long-time-lost friends that I've always wondered 'whatever happened to....after she moved?' Also people I used to work with, and the group we ride motorcycles with on weekends. There are 8 of us and it used to be a huge PITA to make all these phone calls and try to coordinate everyone. Now we'll post a message 'How about 9am Sat, meet at our place. Annapolis?' and get everyone organized with one simple post. I'm not addicted to it, but it has definitely reconnected me with a lot of people and I'm lovin' it.

Recently started using FB for business. The thing is that some folks don't realize is that if the fan isn't your friend (or anyone else's friend on your page) than you can't see their personal info. I have several fans who aren't friends on my social FB page and I can't see their info. Although I haven't yet gotten clients from it, I've had fans tell me that their friends have been curious about my work since my posts pop up on their wall and their friends see it. I really enjoy it because I can pass on articles written for the client population about massage and also post photos and stretching/breathing type stuff. Eventually I'm going to post videos when I have the time to create them. I think it's a lot of fun!

Here's my page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/San-Diego-CA/Therapeutic-Massage-by-Rajam-Roose-HHP/200430530739

I'm actually addicted to it. It's unfortunate. Maybe. :undecided:
I am putting together a page for my business currently, and have admired some of the ideas others have used on their business pages. I'm looking forward to having a blog-type web presence as I figure out ways to talk about my work which is transitioning out of bodywork, yet still includes bodywork.

And pueppi, I saw your FB business page and I am so impressed! You did such a great job in providing lots information right there, yet keeping it organized and clean. I liked not having to follow the link to your website(s) to get all the pertinent information. Good Job!

kathryn said:
The thing is that some folks don't realize is that if the fan isn't your friend (or anyone else's friend on your page) than you can't see their personal info. I have several fans who aren't friends on my social FB page and I can't see their info.

I really like this aspect of it and have been telling people just that.

I recently wrote a short info blurb to include that information for my fans/clients. I think the wording came out nice. I'll try to add it to this thread when I get time, so that others can use it too, if they like.

mtnlionz said:
And pueppi, I saw your FB business page and I am so impressed! You did such a great job in providing lots information right there, yet keeping it organized and clean. I liked not having to follow the link to your website(s) to get all the pertinent information. Good Job!

Thanks! OK, that was an interesting feat. I saw that someone who had a different kind of page than me (not a "fan" page) somehow was able to add info about the business. I still don't know what they did to make that work.... and I got to playing around with "Oh, how can I add more info on that "Info" button?" I came up with adding the dashed lines where it says "Public Transit" since I couldn't make it go away and then just started adding all my information below. After multiple tweaks, it seems to have come out pretty nice.

Hope that helps you figure out how to do it. It took me a little while to make the discovery. No need for you to go through the learning curve if you don't have to.

And, if anyone knows how to add some sort of tab for a "links" list.... something that can hold an "order of itemized links with multiple pages for sections", I would be forever appreciative!!!!!!! :)

I too have a fan page. It is just another way for me to keep in touch with people. I am also doing a PPC ad with facebook

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  3. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  4. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💥💘 Tuesday, 💗💞 Mimi, 💋💞 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu. 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💫 💦 📱 416 222-5554📱
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💢💯💥Tuesday, ❣💞 Mia,👌💞 petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣💞 Susan, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞 Lily, 💋 beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  8. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201💋💞💦Tuesday, ❣💋 Holly, 💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and Amy, 💢 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞💢 Tuesday, 💘💕 Sophia, 💋 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and ❤ milf Mary ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  15. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  16. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  17. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  18. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💕💋💖💐 Tuesday, 💖💋 Judy, 💋medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  19. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  28. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  29. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 30th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹LILIAN 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  30. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  45. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  46. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  47. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back