Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chat YMMV TIPS & SUGGESTIONS

Great post. I shower at home right before too, make sure to soap up all the ball sack, ass crack and every thing else. I been asked if I want to take a shower before session and I go up close to them and say I showered at home, do you want me to take another one? All times I see the mpa smell me and smile and say oh no you smell great.
Walk with your own toiletries!

If I ever find myself with huge piles of money I might try being a whale for a day as an experiment. But I would soon be disillusioned. This old fool wants to feel like SWs actually like me.
Don't waste ur money. Stick with the ones that like you. It's much more satisfying.

YMMV

Alright so there's been a lot of banter lately about YMMV. So i figured why not make a post. Some people get a lot, some people get next to nothing. Here's my tips over the years that have got me extra mileage. A lot of which I did not ask for as it happened organically. Either by me going in instigating the action or the mpa just doing it.

1) BE IN SHAPE

Guys, there's no excuse for being fat and out of shape. I've said this a million times on here. Being in great shape gets you extra play all day everyday. I would go as far to say that 90% of the time an mpa is shocked when my shirt comes off. It's like she's never seen a well sculpted body before. I'm talking eyes popping out of her head. This tells me that the majority of the guys going into spas are not in shape. I'm a little older now but i train a lot. It's part of my daily regime. It should part of yours too, not just for this hobby but for life in general. If you guys lack motivation, or need an extra push. Workout with a friend or hire a trainer. I've always been a gym rat since i was young. In my case now, i have this young lad who works for me. He is in insane shape as he workouts like crazy. We train together and push each other every time at the gym.

Let's be honest, no guy wants a fat lard ass mpa. In retrospect no mpa wants a fat lard ass mandem. That's just fkn gross all around. There's a lot of things we can't control, like our height, aging etc but you can control your weight. Having a fit body is the ultimate sign of self respect.

2) HYGIENE

Yes, fkn hygiene. When you guys go to a spa, shower right before you go. I'm talking right before, like shower and head straight to the spa right after. I don't like to shower at spas before a session. The reason for this is that, I don't like their cheap ass soap. A lot of the spas don't even have body lotion for crying out loud. So i use the quality stuff i have at home before i head out. I only shower after sessions at the spa and even then the idea of how many people being in there just fkn grosses me the fk out.

Brush your mother fkn teeth before a session. Holy fk, i can't even believe i have to say this one. You know how many girls i've spoken to over the years who have said so many guys they see have bad breath. Brush, , use mouth wash and chew a piece of gum on your way to the spa. I don't recommend flossing for those of you who like to go down on a chick for obvious reasons.

Spray a good cologne. None of this shoppers drug mart cheap ass shit. The good shit. This hobby is expensive so invest in a good cologne. I like creed aventus, baccarat rouge 540, and le labo te matcha just to name a few. Don't fkn over spray, two or three sprays max.

Groom yourself. If you're a hairy ass chewbacca mother fker get the manscape trimmer and get to work. You don't have to go zero guard. For those of you who have small dicks leave enough hair so your dick seems bigger. LOL!!!... but don't leave too much where the mpa has to go searching for moby. ๐Ÿ‘€

For those of you who have been blessed with the monster anaconda a light trim will do.

Come well put together. I'm not saying shirt and tie type of shit. I'm just saying don't look fkn sloppy. The girls don't look sloppy so neither should you.

Most of these girls if not all ,are super clean and ready to go. You owe to them and yourself to be just as clean.

3) BE POLITE

I know these girls are sex workers and its easy to look at them like fkn hoes and treat them like one. If you want the gfe experience then treat them like one in the room. What i mean by this is be nice. Lead with your body slow and sensually. Build up to the experience you want. In a car you don't skp from 1st gear to 5th. So same applies here. If you go too fast and the mpa pulls back take it down a notch. You want the mpa to be comfortable with you. Build rapport with the mpa. The more comfortable she is with you, the more she will do.

4) TIP WELL

If the service is good tip well. If the session was basic then give the standard. Some of you guys are so fkn cheap. I'm not saying tip a ton, though some guys do. You'll' be surprised how much an extra 5,10 or 20 goes on top of market rate. This goes a long way and the girl will remember that on your next visit.

I remember one chick i got a bs from. I had 4 twenties and a 5 in my wallet. I figured wth might as well just give it to her. I gave it to her and her smile lit up like crazy. Like she was so fkn happy over 5 Fkn bucks. It felt good to do that gesture and see her reaction. Totally worth the 5 bucks.

5) GO EARLY

If your schedule allows, you go fkn early. The mpas have more energy for a better massage and are more enthusiastic earlier in the day. Avoid going at late hours if you can because near the end of the day they are just tired and waiting to go home.

One time i went to a spa at 7:30 to check one of the girls on my rotation. Yo she was tired AF!!!! She literally went through 11 guys. She kept yawning and her massage was lacking serious power. It was pure shiatsu soft bullshit. I came for deep tissue bitch..lol. Anyway I cut the bullshit massage short , we ended up naked, cuddling and making out. After 15 mins she passed out ...LOLOLOLOL! Dumb bitch..kidding!! She was exhausted. I mean i can't complain as it was serious dfk but i came for the massage. She said i didn't have to tip her. I still tried to give her $50 bucks for the half hour but she refused and said next time. I went to the boss after and told her i don't think itโ€™s a good idea for these chicks to see that many guys. The boss bitch said sorry and gave me an extra bottle of water. .Like what the fk am i gonna do with 2 bottles of water bitch LOL!!!

The service just lacks after a certain number of guys the mpa goes through. I mean imagine an mpa wacking off 11 fkn dicks...wtf!!! Go early!!!

5) DO YOUR RESEARCH

There's a lot of information out there on who provides what. A lot of you guys may be looking for a great massage, a great tease, a fantastic body slide etc. Do the research and ask credible sources, watch out for the shills though. There's a ton of them on here.

If anyone would like to add suggestions or have stories to add regarding mileage pls reply. I would love to hear them.
Good tips. I can add a few more things.

Make sure your shoes are socks are fresh and clean. Sometimes when you take your shoes off, it can stink up a small massage room pretty fast. You can probably use a spray with a neutral scent like freebreez. A little bit of lysol disinfecting spray at home will kill the germs that cause the smell in your shoes.

I've always had good luck when I use Alfred Sung or Polo Sport. With these quality colognes, you don't need to spray on much, just a little because some people are allergic to fragrances.

Guys who have uncircumcised cocks, make sure you scrub under your foreskin before and after sex. Not only do you want your cock clean and fresh for a good Bbbj, but also to prevent her saliva and/or pussy fluid to dry on your cock. You can get an infection if you just leave that stuff on there for an extended period.

Let em know playa ๐Ÿ˜‰. Some barn animals donโ€™t even wash their clothes before coming in. Haha! Thats the new intel coming from some of the mpas recently on my end.
I've heard similar comments as well bro, and quite racist as well..lol.
I get why these women are moody, they must breathe a sigh relief when a nice dressed, nice smelling guy drops in. It's happened many times to me, from women who typically wouldn't because of bad experiences, take a whiff and dive right in.

Iโ€™ve done the last appointment of the day and drive home scenario. Let me put it this way, if she trusts you enough to let you drive her home, she trusts you enough to continue the fun at her place (in my experience), and the mileage has almost no limits. However, itโ€™s a fine line between business and personal, sometimes taking things outside of the spa isnโ€™t the best idea. The MPA can start getting attached etc which becomes awkward.
Brother, I couldnโ€™t agree more. Though, I have yet to try the last appointment technique. If she is letting you drive her home that is an insane amount of trust. Like the mpa trusting you enough to know her home address is wild. I can only imagine what happens when you go inside her house for a midnight snack. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I do have experience dating some mpas in the past. Itโ€™s pure โ€œaaaโ€ awkward and attached mode, like you mentioned. So awkward because once you start seeing them a lot. Like having dinner and sleepover. Itโ€™s always on your mind. For me I was like ok โ€ฆโ€ฆso I just dfk, cim, cip. I really wonder if anyone else did that today??? ๐Ÿ˜

Getting attached can happen on both ends. Fkn makes this sport crazy bro. Geezus one time you can be the bug a boo and the next time vice versa. I try not to let emotions get the best of me.

Brother, I couldnโ€™t agree more. Though, I have yet to try the last appointment technique. If she is letting you drive her home that is an insane amount of trust. Like the mpa trusting you enough to know her home address is wild. I can only imagine what happens when you go inside her house for a midnight snack. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I do have experience dating some mpas in the past. Itโ€™s pure โ€œaaaโ€ awkward and attached mode, like you mentioned. So awkward because once you start seeing them a lot. Like having dinner and sleepover. Itโ€™s always on your mind. For me I was like ok โ€ฆโ€ฆso I just dfk, cim, cip. I really wonder if anyone else did that today??? ๐Ÿ˜

Getting attached can happen on both ends. Fkn makes this sport crazy bro. Geezus one time you can be the bug a boo and the next time vice versa. I try not to let emotions get the best of me.
Maybe it's an age thing, dunno, but I turned that off years ago, for the reasons you guys mention here. I know it's a dead end, either soon or down the road, even if she got out da biz I'd never trust her, fuck I can't even trust myself in a relationship too many women come on to me, I'd never be faithful. Maybe when I'm 80..ha
Just my 2 cents

Maybe it's an age thing, dunno, but I turned that off years ago, for the reasons you guys mention here. I know it's a dead end, either soon or down the road, even if she got out da biz I'd never trust her, fuck I can't even trust myself in a relationship too many women come on to me, I'd never be faithful. Maybe when I'm 80..ha
Just my 2 cents
Touchรฉ brother, couldnโ€™t agree more with you on that. No future as dead end as it gets. Fk man, even though it leads to a dead end. I still play that game with the same results each and every time. Which is me cutting it off, or me doing something purposefully for the girl to cut it off.

Then when itโ€™s over. I Fkn start again at some point after with another spa chick Iโ€™ve seen several times. Itโ€™s addictive and I hate to be a dick but I do it because I can. At that point itโ€™s getting play for free. Well not free but at the expense of your time. When the girl wants more of it which the majority of times they do. Time to โœŒ๏ธ out. I try not to date them anymore and just leave that where it belongs.

Kudos to you bro, for being able to keep those emotions in check. Some of us donโ€™t have that discipline. Im guilty of falling off the grid with that one too some times. Especially when the sessions get extra steamy.

Also the key being what you brought up. TRUST! Fk man, canโ€™t ever trust these girls. I have to beat that in my head constantly when dating these chicks. Especially when Iโ€™m feeling like Iโ€™m getting too close. Lord really know if Iโ€™m the only guy ๐Ÿ˜. Iโ€™ll tell you this though they ainโ€™t the only one thatโ€™s for sure ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Itโ€™s just like getting bonus rounds for free and the engagement becomes a drug till you d

You nailed it Brother! There were times I give a ride home and nothing happens, sheโ€™s tired and wants to call it a night. Kiss good night and Iโ€™m on my way. More than anything, Iโ€™m glad sheโ€™s home safe. But then the โ€œhey Iโ€™m off today if you want to come and visitโ€ฆโ€ text hits and then you know whatโ€™s going down. The trust is definitely up there, but it took more than a few visits to get to that point. If theyโ€™re the last one to lock up, sometimes having a male around makes them feel safer.

To date an MPA would be hard for me. My mind would always be wandering and my imagination would get the best of me, lol! Iโ€™ve fallen for an MPA or two in the past and it was hard to think about what they were doing with other guys. For MPAโ€™s that have fallen for me, they get very jealous and will cut ties even if they hear rumors about your experiences from other MPAโ€™s.

Iโ€™ve learned from all of this and try to also keep things as transactional as possible. But it can be a slippery slide (pun intended) when thereโ€™s genuine chemistry.

You nailed it Brother! There were times I give a ride home and nothing happens, sheโ€™s tired and wants to call it a night. Kiss good night and Iโ€™m on my way. More than anything, Iโ€™m glad sheโ€™s home safe. But then the โ€œhey Iโ€™m off today if you want to come and visitโ€ฆโ€ text hits and then you know whatโ€™s going down. The trust is definitely up there, but it took more than a few visits to get to that point. If theyโ€™re the last one to lock up, sometimes having a male around makes them feel safer.

To date an MPA would be hard for me. My mind would always be wandering and my imagination would get the best of me, lol! Iโ€™ve fallen for an MPA or two in the past and it was hard to think about what they were doing with other guys. For MPAโ€™s that have fallen for me, they get very jealous and will cut ties even if they hear rumors about your experiences from other MPAโ€™s.

Iโ€™ve learned from all of this and try to also keep things as transactional as possible. But it can be a slippery slide (pun intended) when thereโ€™s genuine chemistry.
Vinster, stay away from those vaginas, they're no good for you...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Respect brother ๐Ÿ™Œ.

Damn, look at you ๐Ÿ‘€ mr distinguished gentleman ๐Ÿ˜‰. โ€œMore than anything, Iโ€™m glad sheโ€™s home safeโ€ Thatโ€™s legit brother, most guys would be like โ€œmore than anything, I hope I get my dick suckedโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Its seems like you, social and I have the same game. Who knows maybe weโ€™ve already blessed the same chicks lol.

That jealousy kicks in big time brother. Especially when they get on their wechat and start letting their friends know. Fakkk!!!! I use to take pictures with these ladies as a trophy in my phone. Nowadays, I donโ€™t even bother.

Genuine chemistry is hard to beat. I guess thatโ€™s why we all continue to do what we do when itโ€™s there? Haha!!!!!

Good tips. I can add a few more things.

Make sure your shoes are socks are fresh and clean. Sometimes when you take your shoes off, it can stink up a small massage room pretty fast. You can probably use a spray with a neutral scent like freebreez. A little bit of lysol disinfecting spray at home will kill the germs that cause the smell in your shoes.

I've always had good luck when I use Alfred Sung or Polo Sport. With these quality colognes, you don't need to spray on much, just a little because some people are allergic to fragrances.

Guys who have uncircumcised cocks, make sure you scrub under your foreskin before and after sex. Not only do you want your cock clean and fresh for a good Bbbj, but also to prevent her saliva and/or pussy fluid to dry on your cock. You can get an infection if you just leave that stuff on there for an extended period.
Good contribution brother. Some of these fools need to spray 10x what they think is actually a good amount. Not the cologne but the disinfectant spray ๐Ÿ‘€.

I personally never use the same garments twice in a row unless fully washed ๐Ÿ˜‰. Some of these fools on here who wear the same shit over and over are the ones who end up stinking up the joint.

You're correct first appointment is best at FS spas. At semi. last appointment is best. I always ask for SF2 if I know she slides with everyone. No in room shower spas where girls never take shower after slides are a no go for me.
Not sure if I mentioned this already butโ€ฆ.one time I got a chick Iโ€™ve never seen before. Right before the slide was about to go down, she started spaying alcohol on a tissue and then proceeded to wipe her snatch and ass crack. ๐Ÿ™„ the fk????

I guess, I should be happy she didnโ€™t show any signs of a burning session on her face when she wiped her snatch??? Needless to say, i jumped in the shower with her and schooled her on the importance of cleaning. Dumb bitch!!! ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บlol. I ainโ€™t no rookie .

Getting attached is the worst thing you can have in this hobby. It never ends well and both got hurt. You can get attached easily if you let her sleep over at your place because you feel so hollow the next day. The best way not to get attached is seeing or dating 2-3 girls at the same time and making sure you have another shoulder ready to cry on. If I sense the lady is starting to get attached to me, I pulled myself away slowly so not to hurt anyone. I always tell them you are my one hour girlfriend only. .I have one in my hand now starting to get attached to me and talking about moving in with me and sending messages very early in the morning as soon as she woke up. I tried not to answer pretending I was still sleeping. I am a bit worried about her getting so attached to me and getting hurt. It's a very dangerous game we love to play.

Last edited:
Respect brother ๐Ÿ™Œ.

Damn, look at you ๐Ÿ‘€ mr distinguished gentleman ๐Ÿ˜‰. โ€œMore than anything, Iโ€™m glad sheโ€™s home safeโ€ Thatโ€™s legit brother, most guys would be like โ€œmore than anything, I hope I get my dick suckedโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Its seems like you, social and I have the same game. Who knows maybe weโ€™ve already blessed the same chicks lol.

That jealousy kicks in big time brother. Especially when they get on their wechat and start letting their friends know. Fakkk!!!! I use to take pictures with these ladies as a trophy in my phone. Nowadays, I donโ€™t even bother.

Genuine chemistry is hard to beat. I guess thatโ€™s why we all continue to do what we do when itโ€™s there? Haha!!!!!
Like weโ€™ve all been saying in the thread, weโ€™re all human and we all deserve to be treated with respect. A job doesnโ€™t define who we are. Everyone gets the same respect, unless the person gives me a reason otherwiseโ€ฆ

Haha, you never know, maybe the three of us have unintentionally crossed paths, haha!

That chemistry is what takes a session from good to great. Itโ€™s nice to find someone who you genuinely connect with (and you know itโ€™s not just about the money youโ€™re spending). But like KJ said, itโ€™s a dangerous game to get attached.

It's still a bit of a device to say it's always the guys fault. Lots of factors and the biggest being big picture for their business. I feel it's not bad to be a bit cynical in these circumstances. I do believe be at your best and always nice.
Bro, trust me. These girls gotta take some accountability dawg. Especially when the clues are given.

Like, Iโ€™m not about bush gardens down south. I know several ppl on here are guilty of liking the hairy larry on the girlโ€™s couchie. ๐Ÿ™„ perhaps some people like to floss while eating down there? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This one girl was so hot with a good massage but never bothered to wack the weed out of the clam. Itโ€™s because she was so hot and gave a good massage I continued to see her. However, like every man I do have my limits.

Couldnโ€™t take seeing that bush anymore. Fk man, for Christmas I gave her Gillette the best a man can get mach3 sensitive starter pack. So I gave it to her she unwrapped it smiling. She probably thought it was chocolate. She did that fob thing where the girls put their hands over their mouth when they laugh. She playfully put the package to her arms like to pretend shave. ๐Ÿ™„ I playfully took it and brought it down to her coochie ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰. Then she gave me a confused look. Seen her one more time after that. She didnโ€™t take the hint so I cut her out of the rotation.

Getting attached is the worst thing you can have in this hobby. It never ends well and both got hurt. You can get attached easily if you let her sleep over at your place because you feel so hollow the next day. The best way not to get attached is seeing or dating 2-3 girls at the same time and making sure you have another shoulder ready to cry on. If I sense the lady is starting to get attached to me, I pulled myself away slowly so not to hurt anyone. I always tell them you are my one hour girlfriend only. .I have one in my hand now starting to get attached to me and talking about moving in with me and sending messages very early in the morning as soon as she woke up. I tried not to answer pretending I was still sleeping. I am a bit worried about her getting so attached to me and getting hurt. It's a very dangerous game we love to play.
Youโ€™re absolutely correct brother and you have the most experience out of everyone. Words or wisdom no doubt. That feeling of euphoria taking over physically and mentally is a Fkn drug though. I love the sleep overs because it takes me to dreamville. However, when I wake up and she has to go to work. Thatโ€™s when it gets iffy. Like mental mind fk at its best. You almost gotta pretend they donโ€™t do what they do when they come back to you. The juggling girls on the side as a distraction is a good move. I do find when shuffling girls around. You always have a stronger connection with that one. No matter what you do, that laugh, hug, kiss etc is way more potent than it is with the other girls.

It is what it is, double edge sword at its finest.

Some mpa have bad breath I can say that, on that subject, I like to ask for mouthwash when I am there even though I did before I left the house, its a good look. I sometimes get offered it after too. Hmmm did my tongue get lost along the way?๐Ÿ˜œ

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  2. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  3. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ Friday, ๐Ÿ’ Tracy,๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’— tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service โค Vivian,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level...๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Lisa, ๐Ÿ’˜young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  5. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฆ Friday, โฃ ๐Ÿ‘„ Eva, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  6. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’žFriday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Tammy, and ๐Ÿ’žmilf Mary๐Ÿ’‹ for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  9. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  14. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’‹ Friday, โค ๐Ÿ’‹ Sophia, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Kim, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  15. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ Friday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Nana, ๐Ÿ’‹small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 3366๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  17. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  19. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  20. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 3rd , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  28. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  31. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  32. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  34. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  38. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  41. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  43. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  44. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  50. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
Back