Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Toronto or the Middle East?

Are you trying to change the subject?

Not trying to change the subject. It’s impossible, but I was trying to reason as if I had your low IQ. I was imagining that Trump will be charged for the “insurrection” and for whatever Carroll accused him of. What else will he be charged with, Snoopy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's right. I said Drunk Trump and his followers should be killed. That's maybe about 3 or 4 people in total. Would you rather see 3 or 4 people die, instead of 60 or 70 million?

75 million people voted for him…how do you figure it’s 3 or 4 people?

Are you really as stupid as you appear?

Who is Israel defending itself from? Palestinians firing rockets at them!

You seem to be under the impression war must always adhere to a legal system. It usually doesn’t, actually, which is rather unfortunate but that’s the way it is. You should acquaint yourself with realpolitik.

It would be pretty easy to just keep quoting articles back and forth supporting your perspective and my perspective. Again the reason why it has been such an intractible political dilemma is because both parties have legitimate claims and grievances… except for you and Back in Toronto… for you guys it’s just pure innocence vs. pure evil. Easy peasy!

But there’s something more fundamental than the competing narratives, which is empirical reality.

You can argue the Palestinians are absolutely justified in attacking Israel with rockets.

And you can say the casualties of the the Israeli response are completely asymmetrical, because they are.

But when you say there are zero Israeli casualties and Palestinians pose no threat to Israel whatsoever, most sane people will recognize you’ve completely left reality behind and are now living in crazytown / hateland that your raging psychotic anti-Semite comrade in arms Back in Toronto so perfectly embodies...

I know you try hard to see both sides of every issue, and that's a commendable practice which I try to follow myself, but in order to do that in this case, it's really important to look at the actions of both sides in context.

Israelis do not have clean hands, I wouldn't argue that they do. BUT, what nation could have clean hands dealing with a foe that refuses to acknowledge their right to exist as a state and is willing to fight from within and behind schools, churches and use innocents as shields? I don't doubt that many Palestinians are reasonable people, tired of this never ending struggle, who would be prepared to compromise in a heartbeat if given the chance at a normal life...but the fact is that they keep allowing themselves to be led by maniacs.

Israel takes truly extraordinary measures to try and protect non-combatants. Hamas and Fatah sacrifice non-combatants for military and public relations purposes. That tells you almost all you need to know about the difference between the two sides.

Jews can no longer count on automatic support from Americans.

There is no international law that proclaims that any state has a right to exist. People have a right to exist.

Why create a terrorist state in the first place that wishes to eradicate the indigenous people of the land (Palestinians) who welcomed European Jews, who were outcasted from Europe, without reservation?

Really?

IDF bombed Gaza’s high-rises to vent frustration: Israeli pilot <-- most people exercise to vent frustrations, not bomb high rises in Gaza

What Kind of Democracy Kills Children? <--this Israeli politician who calls for the killing of children is clearly mentally ill and she represents Israelis who voted her in

Opinion | Why Proposed New Israeli PM—Extreme-Right Naftali "I've Killed a Lot of Arabs" Bennett—Is Even Worse for Palestinians Than Netanyahu <-- Is this self defence or blatant terrorism?

How about this for genocide against fellow Jews for once, (not Palestinians)?

Ethiopian Jews flown to Israel in latest operation <-- Israel flies Ethiopian Jews in to begin a new life

Did Israel violate the Genocide Convention by forcing contraceptives on Ethiopian women? <-- But Israel also practices genocide via clandestine operations by forcing contraception on unsuspecting Ethiopian Jews

Truthfully, how can you sit at your keyboard and continue to make excuses for Israel?

This is not an issue of religion, because zionists don't believe in a God, they only argue that he promised land to them lol Israel is a racist apartheid regime, case closed.

You may not be aware of the Nazi-Zionist agreement to get Jews out of Germany. Zionists and Nazis even created a coin together lol

With each of your posts, I revise your probable age and IQ downwards. By posting your "shocking hidden history" link you've firmly placed yourself in the Back In Toronto camp. Congratulations. The rest of your links seem to be written by Arabs who are as competent at journalism as their countries are at war.

Fess up, you don't actually know the definition of Zionist do you? Because you seem to have learned it from a Grade 2 Arab indoctrination class. Let me help you out. A Zionist is simply someone who wants a Jewish state. And just because Zionism may be secular in character does not mean it's anti religion you dolt.

As for making an emigration deal with Nazis in 1933, given what happened afterward to Jews in Europe, I'd say that was a smart thing, wouldn't you ? If you are looking for someone who cooperated with Hitler for ugly reasons, then you have to look no further than Arabs at the time, who actually sided with Hitler and hoped he'd kill all the Jews everywhere. Honestly, what kind of retard cites Hitler as a co-conspirator of Israel's?

I know facts hurt...so I'll repeat them. Jews have always been and are today ready to trade land for peace and make all kinds of other concessions. They have even in many instances been kinder to Palestinians than their so-called Arab brethren who actually don't give two shits for them. Every Palestinian leader has been his own people's worst enemy. Israel has repeatedly offered peace and they fling it back in their face and insist the only acceptable solution is the end of the Jewish state.

Your other comments about statehood are almost too dumb to address. If Israel has no right to exist as a state, then no state does...including the Palestinians who NEVER had a state.

Last edited:

After talks between then-Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, a comprehensive peace plan was proposed, which would annex Israeli settlements to Israel in return for the same territory in Israel being given to the Palestinians. In addition, Jerusalem would also be divided.

“In all, Olmert’s peace offer was more generous to the Palestinians than either that of Bush or Bill Clinton; it’s almost impossible to imagine Obama, or any Israeli government, going further, wrote Jackson Diehl of The Washington Post in 2009.

Abbas turned the deal down, saying “The gaps were wide.”

In 2015, it was reported by The Times Of Israel that Abbas admitted he rejected the peace offer because he wasn’t allowed to study the proposed map, which included “near-total withdrawal from West Bank and relinquishing Israeli control of Jerusalem’s Old City.”

Come on boomer lol

You can't believe this senseless drivel you post lol

You mean to tell me, that YOU and Israel have it right and the rest of the international community has it all wrong? lol

Your Israeli apologist stance is a terrible look lol

We can’t all be anti Semites like you.

You would be correct if there was actually a war going on between two states with their own military forces. But this is not a war, this is an occupation. There is a clear oppressor (Israel) and a clear oppressed (Palestinians). Israel levelled Gaza city with highly sophisticated weaponry. In retaliation, Hamas fires anemic "rockets" that are slightly a grade above fireworks, launching them from swing sets and propelling them through the use of sugar and fertilizer lol wooooo, scary stuff lol

For some crazy reason the moment the media began labeling it a war was when the Palestinians began firing thousands of rockets at Israel...

If they as clearly oppressed and overmatched as you argue then I seriously question the wisdom of resorting to violent conflict to win the hearts and minds of the general public and claim the moral high ground. Clearly that approach works amazing on you, even though you claim to renounce violence, but the problem is you're not everyone, and the optics of indiscriminately raining down rockets on people (and saying no one is even harmed lol!) while wrapping yourself in a mantle of ethical purity really doesn't fly for most people...

I can't believe you expect anyone to take you seriously when you completely deny Palestinian rockets even harm anyone, let alone kill them, so you have zero credibility, unfortunately.

There are no "both" sides, friend.

If only saying it made it true. As I keep telling you there are definitely two sides for all the players who can actually affect the situation, unlike those of us who bicker on Massage Planet. How sad is it that you care more about the Palestinians than all the neighbouring Arab states? Rather unfortunate that your single state democratic utopia (that even the Palestinians don't want!) doesn't really seem to have any Arab example in the Middle East to emulate...

The ideology that drives zionist Israelis is rooted in the eradication of Palestinians, the indigenous people of the land. Imagine being oppressed for 73+ years. I don't understand how you can seriously assume the stance of an Israeli apologist in this day and age.

In your fantasy land Palestinians never harm Israelis and no Arabs want to eradicate Israelis or Jews. I totally get how blissful it feels to be so firmly convinced of your righteousness. But it's that very feeling of absolute certainty on both sides that has made peace impossible, so really you're part of the problem...

Peace requires compromise, pragmatism, concessions and sacrifice, but how can you compromise when you militantly view everything through the lens of pure good and evil? Your polemic mindset is a huge part of the reason why the plight of the Palestinians only becomes worse decade after decade.

That's right. I said Drunk Trump and his followers should be killed. That's maybe about 3 or 4 people in total. Would you rather see 3 or 4 people die, instead of 60 or 70 million?

So Trump has three or four followers? Is this your version of not guilty by reason of insanity?

Recent events in the GOP, as well as the fact that 75 million people voted for him seems to be reasonably persuasive evidence Trump has more followers than your estimate.

But regardless I'll play along! Please explain how killing Trump and his entire following of 3-4 people saves the lives of 60 or 70 million people.

I know you try hard to see both sides of every issue, and that's a commendable practice which I try to follow myself, but in order to do that in this case, it's really important to look at the actions of both sides in context.

Israelis do not have clean hands, I wouldn't argue that they do. BUT, what nation could have clean hands dealing with a foe that refuses to acknowledge their right to exist as a state and is willing to fight from within and behind schools, churches and use innocents as shields? I don't doubt that many Palestinians are reasonable people, tired of this never ending struggle, who would be prepared to compromise in a heartbeat if given the chance at a normal life...but the fact is that they keep allowing themselves to be led by maniacs.

Israel takes truly extraordinary measures to try and protect non-combatants. Hamas and Fatah sacrifice non-combatants for military and public relations purposes. That tells you almost all you need to know about the difference between the two sides.

Thanks Sy. Do you feel I disagree with you in some way on this?

Thanks Sy. Do you feel I disagree with you in some way on this?
I don't believe there's much light showing between our opinions on this. ;)

I was reacting to your use of the terms "oppressor" and "oppressed", which in my view are loaded. I realize you may have used those terms in order to make yourself understood to the child.

Israel is definitely in a position to oppress, as they hold military superiority, and they certainly control Palestinians with a heavy hand in Gaza and on the West Bank (even in Jerusalem), but to call it oppression in the context of reality seems a bit unwarranted to me. If it's oppression, then so was 1945 West Germany in the aftermath of the war when Nazis were still running around. You take my point? Israel has zero interest in oppressing anyone, the country has shown over and over that what it wants is to be allowed to enjoy some kind of security without having to live in constant threat of attack. If Palestinians want to end the "oppression" they have the power in their hands to do it today. Recognize Israel's right to exist, agree to a non-violent solution to ending their disputes, and presto, problem solved. This won't happen because as everyone knows hatred of the Jews goes back way longer to before any land issues existed.

Like so many other issues, the way our media conducts itself on this one is shameful and does not deserve to be thought of as reporting. It's activism, plain and simple. Ask yourself how many people (especially if they're under the age of 30) you could speak to on this issue who are aware of even the basic history and positions of this conflict? I know quite a few millennials who spent last summer protesting the Floyd and Korchinski-Paquet things , and now this summer's protest fad is this issue. Their ignorance of the most basic facts is matched only by the speed at which they will denounce and attack even a modest difference in opinion.

You mean to tell me, that YOU and Israel have it right and the rest of the international community has it all wrong? lol...

You can't imagine what a source of comfort and reassurance it is to see you and the "international community" on the other side of this issue.

Loaded, you say? LMAO

A Threshold Crossed <-- browse this site at your leisure

Highlights <-- and this one

100%, now you're getting it. Finally, you have equated the zionist apartheid Israeli regime with Nazism...took you long enough!

Really? ;)

Are you familiar with Ilan Pappe? If not, I encourage you listen to what he has to say. He clearly knows more about this topic than either of us.

How about Norman Finkelstein?

The Martyrdom of Gaza and the Future of Palestine | Norman Finkelstein (2015)
Lecture by Norman Finkelstein: 50 years of occupation – What now?

This is a foolish assertion lol You need to read more...A LOT more lol

Congratulations, you've found some Jewish people who drank the leftist kook-aid. Chomsky is conspicuously missing. If you think I'm going to watch more than five hours of video blather that you've linked to, you're crazier than I thought.

Pappe someplace cites ethnic cleansing as making an area ethnically homogenous through force. Oh the hypocrisy, since this exactly characterizes what the Palestinians wish to accomplish with Jews. If that is what the Jews wished to do, they have the power to do it, but they haven't.

If you want to make an argument by writing us a few simple sentences in your own words, you are welcome to try, but I don't think you are capable of stringing a few words together without saying foolish things like "violence is never ok". Your silly attempts to put words in my mouth, such as suggesting that I equated anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism, only reveals your desperation. Your inability to understand the example I cited about West Germany is just really sad.

Last edited:
Bigdaddypork looks like he’s circling the drain. So many weak arguments, only to say, Israel should be annihilated. So sad.

PS. Throwing around “Boomer” only makes you look bad.

Mental giant, let me connect the dots for you.

Nazis killed the Jews (Palestinians had nothing to do with this). Zionists (not all Jews) have been killing Palestinians since they migrated to Palestine from Europe. Why did the Palestinians have to inherit this problem when they had nothing to do with the Holocaust, Nazi Germany or Jewish persecution?
The jew are a race of cowards. When they were attacked in Europe, they got on trains and boats like rats and pigs to flee their homes. They thought the Palestinians would be just as cowardly as the jew. And in a few months all would flee and Palestine would be for the jew.

The Palestinians are however the bravest People in the world. Fighting with little more than rocks and homemade rockets against $3.8 BILLION of the latest weapons amerikkkans produce and give them every year.

It may take decades more, but once again it will be the cowardly jew fleeing, but this time from Palestine and I doubt any country will take them this time. #BDS

Only the satanic/zionist scum here support APARTHEID israel and most are even too ashamed to admit to being filthy satanic/talmudic jews. But I don't blame them, I'd be ashamed to admit such an evil thing as well. #BDS

The jew are a race of cowards. When they were attacked in Europe, they got on trains and boats like rats and pigs to flee their homes. They thought the Palestinians would be just as cowardly as the jew. And in a few months all would flee and Palestine would be for the jew.

The Palestinians are however the bravest People in the world. Fighting with little more than rocks and homemade rockets against $3.8 BILLION of the latest weapons amerikkkans produce and give them every year.

It may take decades more, but once again it will be the cowardly jew fleeing, but this time from Palestine and I doubt any country will take them this time. #BDS

Firing rockets indiscriminately takes the cake on cowardly, but hey, you do you!

Why would it be minus, if I deliberately said “more”?

Looks like you failed in Math class too. Did you pass anything? Maybe that's why you didn't graduate from high school. Duh?

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  4. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋💘 Friday, 💝 Tracy,💞💗 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤ Vivian,💋💋 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level...💯💥 Lisa, 💘young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  6. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201 💥💋💦 Friday, ❣ 👄 Eva, 👄👄 long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  7. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💥💞Friday, 💘💋 Tammy, and 💞milf Mary💋 for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💘💫💋 Friday, ❤ 💋 Sophia, 💋💞 abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💞 Kim, 💕💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💞 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  16. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🌹 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💖💋💐 Friday, 💖💋 Nana, 💋small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi, 🏵 📳 647 346-8086📳
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  18. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  20. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  29. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  35. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  39. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  41. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  42. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  44. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  45. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  49. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
Back