Study tips

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
OK, I have ADD and I have a very poor memory.
Im having problems in my Swedish massage and advanced Anatomy class.
Ive always had a problem memorizing the diffrent techniques in modalities but its gotten to a point where Im beginning to fail my classes if I dont pick up soon.
I am on meds for my ADD and I use several study methods to help (keep extensive notes, recording device, going to other students for help and talking with the teacher at the end of class to keep me updated) but its still not enough.
On top of that my teachers are getting frustrated with me, one teacher was even raising her voice, and my learning issue gets worse the more stress Im under.
Has anyone ever been in this situation or can offer me words of advice?

I've never been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, yet I have several members of my family that have...and by all accounts, I probably am too. They often say I might need to go get tested, but personally I'm not a fan of taking medicine. However I am more functional with mines than most.

I do know that what helps me personally is to interact with the material. I am not a good memorizer either. I either KNOW the material or I don't. Classes where we are just read to out of the book drive me nuts. It literally takes every ounce of energy that I have just to stay still in the seat, so I really don't know what the heck they read or discussed as my energy was focused on trying to be still and respectful. However, I have a wonderful A&P teacher that makes the material come alive. He teaches from slides and knows the material well enough to give examples, make jokes, make fun things to help us remember, etc. We can ask questions and get real answers (not just canned answers that were just read from the book), and we can really interact with the material which makes the difference for me in remembering it...because I know it and so I don't have to memorize it. When I get home, I will re-write my notes while incorporating things that were discussed on the tape recorder that the book might not have explained clearly (any examples that were mentioned)

Now, I do have some classes where I am just read to...which as mentioned above drive me nuts! So, while in class I've begun to go to the end of the chapter and answer the questions. Looking for the answers gives me something to do to relieve my restless energy, while at the same time I am learning the material in the book. That has been very helpful. I will also write the outlines at the beginning or end of the chapter if there are some.

Basically, the thing that works for me is (1) making the material real to me (2) and repetition through re-writing notes and answering questions at the end of the chapter (even though they weren't assigned).

Study tips

fey said:
Ive always had a problem memorizing the diffrent techniques in modalities but its gotten to a point where Im beginning to fail my classes if I dont pick up soon.
Has anyone ever been in this situation or can offer me words of advice?

As far as this part is concerned, the one thing that may help you is practice, practice, practice! When ever you have spare time, get someone on the table, practice with your fellow students, keep the book handy when you do if necessary. I don't have ADD/ADHD, but I doubt any of us remember every single move we have done in school. I still go back and check my books on things, and I have been out of school for three years! Hang in there, keep your confidence level high, and use techniques for learning that you have used in the past. Good Luck to you! :D

I have to agree. Practice, practice, practice and allocate more time studying.

I had to do double and triple the amount of studying in college compared to many of my counterparts, because I know I learn different. But, I will tell you I balanced it with a LOT of "fun". Sand volleyball was my "thing" back then and it gave me leave of absence from the books to free my brain for a while before getting back into the study mode.

Maybe you aren't getting enough study time or you aren't getting enough "fun". But always keep your hands on something and practice. Even if it's a friend sitting with you at IHOP. Stand behind them and palpate for a moment. Those hands need to be constantly feeling. :)

OK, I gotta agree with you on the practice thing. Yesterday while in class I ended up doing the arm massage for swedish 4 times in a row and by the end I was damn good.

how to learn handout

The following is a handout I use to teach kinesiology, but there is a section on A&P. And several of the kines methods have worked in A&P. Such as: paraphrasing the material - putting the ideas from A&P into your our words; always read the material before lecture - no matter how frustrating; rewrite lecture notes immediately after the lecture - with text open and highlighting key concepts; study often and in short time intervals; have a study partner who can explain things. One of the most important keys is determining whats important to learn and ignoring the rest.

(For many with ADD the distractions of a classroom setting make the learning difficult.)

good luck...............

Realize for many, the major hurdle to learning is fear, not intelligence, nor ability. Usually fear of failure. Fear creates anxiety around studying, leading to:
1. Procrastination - usually manifests as cramming before a test.
2. Poor study methods - usually manifests as anxiously staring at the lecture notes or textbook, re-reading or repeating the words over and over, hoping for the best.

Most of us never learned how to study or how to approach learning. Staring at pictures of muscles, or repeating the muscle names (and O, I & A) over and over will not work for this course.
· We don't massage paper, and we cannot learn muscles by repeating words, or staring at pictures.
·We learn kinesiology by doing, not so much by thinking. It is essential that you become actively involved in learning! The more that you involve your senses, the greater your ability to recall the information that you have learned.

STUDY METHODS
Summary of what you need do for this class:
(Actually, these are only the basics. You may need to do other practices more specific to your learning style)
1) Think less; do more!
2) Be familiar with that days material before class
3) Study kinesiology everyday
4) Review material from class the same day
5) Have study partner
6) Study for short time periods - then take break
7) Test yourself continuously as you study
8) Learn muscles using visual, auditory, touch and movement – all used simultaneously
9) Learn muscles through palpation – not reading
10) Learn shortening and lengthening of muscles through doing them with a partner
11) Understand how a muscle works by using a elastic band on the skeleton
12) Memorize muscles according to their Coloring Book pages
13) Must use Coloring Book and Trail Guide to the Body simultaneously as you study

Do Not:
1) Attempt to Learn by repeating names of muscles
2) Attempt to Learn by repeating O, I, A, of muscles - hoping it sticks
3) Stare at pictures of muscles – hoping it magically sinks in
4) Study muscles without BOTH the Trail Guide and Coloring Book
5) Procrastinate.
6) Cram
7)Think.
Ten year olds do the best in this class. Why? Because they like to play, to touch themselves, and they see muscles as they truly are: As simply rubber bands pulling on bones. Ten year olds get that there is nothing “to figure out”, and there’s nothing to “understand”.
As one ten year old stated to the rest of the class “You know why this is easy for me? Cause I’m not worrying about the test…. I’m not afraid”

BE FAMILIAR WITH THE MATERIAL BEFORE CLASS: Even a little time does wonders.
For kinesiology:
1) Complete coloring assignment before class. (While coloring, notice what you are coloring and say the structures out loud.)
2) Skim the Study Guide. Know what muscles are to be covered, and what I want you to know
3) Look at the muscles in the Trail Guide - say their names out loud
4)Review the bony landmarks and terms of movements we will use for that CB page
·(For A&P: Read assigned pages and look at pictures in the text)

REVIEW MATERIAL THE SAME DAY IT IS PRESENTED:
Otherwise, you will lose from memory 70% to 80% of what you heard or experienced in class!

CREATE A MENTAL FRAMEWORK FOR EACH COLORING BOOK PAGE:
Order and/or sequence makes it much easier to remember any piece of the information learned.
Use this Sequence for studying each CB plate:
1) Review bony landmarks
2) Do terms of movement for the joint they move.
3) Observe what bone(s) do all these muscles insert into?
4) What functions do all these muscles share? Remember each plate of muscles is already grouped according to function.
5) General picture identification: what muscles are posterior, anterior, lateral, medial. Very important to get visual I.D. solid before getting too specific with O, I, & A
·Visualizing a muscle means you know its actions - by simply visualize muscles pulling are like puppet strings.
6) Then and only then do you start to look at the specific O, A & I
7) Look at the relationship of the muscles on the plate to other muscles or structures. Are these muscles deep or superficial? What structures are medial, lateral, superficial or deep.
8) When using the Trail Guide to study individual muscles - always refer back to Coloring Book to remind you the group that muscle is in.

KEEP MUSCLES IN COLORING BOOK GROUPS: Muscles on the same page share, actions, functions, and attachments.
We can use grouping to memorize- for example:
1)Their shared attachments or actions
·All back muscles extend and laterally flex the spine
·All Quadriceps extend the knee
·All 4 rotator cuff muscles originate from the scapular fossa’s
2)The exceptions in each group
·All 5 adductors insert onto the posterior femur except gracilis
·All 4 rotator cuff muscles insert onto the lesser tubercle except subscapularis
· All calf muscles plantarflex except popliteus

It is much easier to remember a simple sentence describing one muscle than it is to remember details about 4 or 5 separate muscles.

WHEN LEARNING, INVOLVE ALL YOUR SENSES SIMULTANEOUSLY: VISUAL, AUDITORY & KINESTHETIC:
If we use all our channels at once, we learn quicker and retain much more of the material.
An Example:
1) While looking at a picture of the muscle. Say the name, the origins and insertions, and actions out loud.
2) Touch its origins and insertions on yourself or a partner.
3) Place an elastic band in the same location as the muscle, or draw the muscle
4) Do the action of the muscle replicating it with band.
5) Do the action while trying to palpate it on yourself or others
·So important to attempt to locate the muscle (palpate it) on yourself and others,
·Use your body - it is the very best resource or cheat sheet

USE THE SKELETON (it will be a part of the tests):
Red = origin, Blue = insertion
1) Locate the muscles origins and insertions on the skeleton
2) Place an elastic band on the O & I and simulate what the muscle does when it contracts.
3) Always look at a picture of the muscle as you simulate its action
a)Muscles simply pull like strings of a puppet, so recognizing a picture of a muscle means you know its actions!

STUDY WITH ALL 3 REQUIRED TEXTS SIMULTANEOUSLY:
1) Anatomy Coloring Book: visual ID; which functional group
2) Trail Guide to the Body: visual ID; Visual of O & I; Visual of Actions
3) Kinesiology Study Guide: O, I & A as I want you to know them; memorization tips, groups

PAY ATTENTION AS YOU COLOR:
1) Talk to yourself as you color (heading, names, actions, attachments)
2) Touch the muscles on yourself as you color
3) Contract the muscles as you color

REGULARLY PRACTICE SHORTENING & LENGTHENING, AND PALPATING
Seems obvious, but many slack off here
1) Practice with a study partner
2) Always have picture of muscle to look at as you practice
3) Verbally state to yourself or your partner exactly what you are doing (EX: “to lengthen pec minor I will elevate and retract the scapula”)

STUDY WITH A FRIEND OR A SMALL GROUP:
The activity and conversation helps to engage our senses and keep us alert.
1) Must palpate, and shorten & lengthen muscles on another student
2) Quiz each other, compare notes and predict test questions.
3) Others may have memorization tricks, word associations, etc.
4) Explain things to one another: teaching each other reinforces the material.
· As passive learners, we remember only 10% of what we read, 20% of what we hear, and 30% of what we see.
·When you teach someone else, you retain 70 % of what you teach. When you teach and demonstrate to another you retain 90% of what you say and do!

STUDY REGULARLY AND FREQUENTLY:
Everyone learn best in short spurts. The attention span of most people is 15 to 20 minutes. Small time periods are important because it helps to maintain interest and concentration. It also enhances comprehension and retention.
1) Study regularly during week - not in a single long chunk.
a) Example: You will retain more info studying the muscles 20 minutes, 6 days a week (2 hours), than if you studied the same muscles 8 hours in one day!

2) Use shorter time intervals for memorization, review, and self-testing.
a) Example: If you have 5 minutes at a time, at different points in throughout the day, then study one coloring book page for 4 minutes, test yourself for 1 minute.
b) Do memorization and review, especially details, just before you fall asleep (1-5 mins).

3) Break up a longer time periods into smaller sections.
a) Take lots of short breaks
b) Integrate physical activities as you study (or at least during breaks)
c)Mixing up activities helps one process information in a variety of ways.
d)Review by testing yourself on everything studied

Consider the following example the following 3-hour plan:
6:00-6:25 Palpate Coloring Book pages 56 & 57
6:30-6:55 Do shortening & lengthening pages 56 & 57
7:00-7:25 Draw muscles on study buddy
7:30-8:00 Reward: Watch favorite TV show
8:00-8:25 Quiz each other on Coloring book pages 50-58
8:35-9:00 Perform stretches and actions for Coloring book pages 50-58

Consider the following example the following 1-hour plan:
20 minutes – Create an outline for new information given in A&P
5 minutes - Take a break (juggling is a good thing to do. MOVE!)
15 minutes - Review information from this week, last week and last month
5 minutes - Take another break
10 minutes - Review the information from outline in the first 20 minutes
5 minutes - Take a break and get ready to start all over again, or go to a different subject

TEST YOURSELF (AND EACH OTHER):
Kinesiology: test yourself every few minutes - seriously
A & P: ask yourself questions as you read and study

1) Too many of us spend hours and hours and hours hunched over our notes and text books trying to learn and yet we spend very little time practicing the recall of the information that we have learnt.
2) So in effect we develop a very strong "IN" mental muscle yet the "OUT" muscle that we will rely on in our exanimations is hardly tested at all.
3) Spend more time demonstrating what you know than putting it in and keep adjusting and correcting until you get it right every single time.
4) The act of trying to recall also imprints the material. (note how we often remember answers to questions we miss on a test)

ADDITIONAL METHODS

HIGHLIGHT OR WRITE IN THE COLORING BOOK
1) Names of the Bony landmarks. Each coloring book page lists the bony landmarks where the muscles attach.
2) The O, I, and A’s on the blank page opposite the colored in muscles

HIGHLIGHT or UNDERLINE WORDS IN THE STUDY GUIDE that assist you in remembering key definitions or concepts.
One word brings unlocks the entire definition stored in your brain.
Examples: (underlined word connected to new word)
1) Aponeurosis: A broad sheet-like tendon bound together by fascia into a functional group.
2) Compartment: Several muscles bound together by fascia into a functional group.

MAKE or USE FLASH CARDS. (Not a substitute for first seven suggestions)
1) Making your flashcards is a superior learning technique, using purchased flash cards is not!
a) Draw bones and muscles on one side, and write the O, I, A on the other side
2) Purchased flashcards - look nicer, but this often results in students using flashcards as their main study technique - and not attempting other, more superior techniques.
a) Also results - in students NOT studying muscles according to their coloring book pages (functional groups)
b) Also results - in students memorizing words on paper and not engaging their kinesthetic channel (oh yeah – your kinesthetic channel is what you use when you massage, and oh yeah, this is a massage school……and on and on).

IN A&P and PATHOLOGY

READ FOR COMPREHENSION:
1) Slow down!! The flow of a Science book is not like the flow of a novel. A novel can be read effortlessly, smoothly and rapidly, but A & P or Pathology books cannot be. If you are reading a novel and are somewhat distracted, you can still get the idea of what it is about. When you are not concentrating on A & P you will get very little out of it, and it will seem more difficult than it really is.

2) Every word counts. Science books are usually not repetitive, so there is little chance of picking something up from reading on. Writers of Science texts believe that extra words and repeats get in the way of clarity.

3) It is best to tackle each chapter at least 3 times. The first time you should skim the chapter, noting topic sentences, words in bold print, all tables, diagrams and summary charts. This is best read before the lecture. The second reading should be in more detail, studying each area and not proceeding until each section is understood. Reread each section as of many times as necessary until you understand its meaning. Mastery can take minutes or hours or days. The last major reading is for writing down terms and definitions and important concepts.

4) Talk to yourself as you read.
a) Explain what you have read aloud and make up your own examples to better understand what you have read.
b) Rereading the material aloud, especially in your own words helps clarify the information. Hearing yourself makes a lot of difference.

5) Words and symbols of science have specific meanings. Each time you come to a new term or concept, cover up the text and see if you can express the idea aloud in your own words. Write down all the words you don't know. Emphasize words in bold type. Whenever possible write out the definitions in your own words.
a) Strive for understanding the definitions so that you can easily state them in your own words; you are more likely to remember them that way.
b) By saying it out loud and writing it, you are more like to recall it later, when needed.

6) Stop reading to study all diagrams and charts. They condense a lot of valuable information.
a) Cover up and see if you can visualize them.
b) Again describe to yourself what concepts the diagram or picture is trying to impart

7) Methods of Writing as you read.
a) During your first reading write nothing in the text.
b) Take notes from the text but write the information in your own words
c) Underline/highlight important points you've just read
d) In a later reading, call attention to important words or phrases by highlighting them (don't overdo this). Complete sentences or paragraphs should be bracketed and not underlined.
e) Write summarizing statements to yourself in the margin.
f) Make notes to yourself right in the text.
g) Note questions that you need to have clarified.

PARAPHRASE OR EXPLAIN THE MATERIAL (SO IMPORTANT!)
1) Do not repeat what you have read – rather state it in your words.
2) Understanding is needed before memorization – memorize that.
3) It is easier to remember one's own words than someone else's. Just be sure that the paraphrased information is accurate and contains the key words necessary for understanding the information
a) Good: Seeing, saying, hearing.
b) Better: Seeing, saying, hearing, writing.
c) Best: Seeing, saying, hearing, writing, paraphrasing& explaining

MNEMONICS
(nu-moniks) It's a bag of tricks and word games designed to help a person remember stuff, especially isolated, unfamiliar details--the type we have the hardest time holding onto.
Memory works by making links between information, fitting facts into mental structures and frameworks.
The basic premise for mnemonics is linking new unfamiliar information to stuff already stuck in your brain.

1) SIMPLY ATTEMPTING TO USE A MEMORY DEVICE WILL HELP GET STUFF INTO YOUR BRAIN!
2) Mnemonics relies on linking, grouping, and framing information.
3) The word or phrase used as a mnemonic should not require as much effort to remember as the items themselves. This would obviously defeat the purpose of the strategy. So, try to keep the cue words or phrases as simple as possible.
4) Use a variety of memory techniques.
5) Select memory techniques appropriate for the information, the type of test, and personal learning style

Acronym: is an invented combination of letters. Each letter is a cue to an idea you need to remember.
Examples:
Rotator Cuff Muscles "The SITS muscles"
Clockwise from top:
· Supraspinatus
· Infraspinatus
· Teres minor
· Subscapularis
Additionally: A pro baseball pitcher has injured his rotator cuff muscles. As a result, he SITS out for the rest of the game, and then gets sent to the minor leagues.
(Rotator cuff very often injured, and there’s a Teres Major muscle)

Acrostic: is an invented sentence where the first letter of each word is a cue to an idea you need to remember.

Example: Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, To, Touch, And, Feel, Very, Good, Velvet, AH.
The first letter of the 12 Cranial nerves:
Olfactory, Optic, Oculomoter, Trochlear, Trigeminal, Abducens, Facial, Vestibulocochlear, Vagus, Accessory, Hypoglossal

Example: I Like Standing
From lateral to medial - the erector spinae muscles
Iliocostalis
Longissimus
Spinalis

Ad Hoc: Makes use of limericks or poems.
Example: "Columbus sailed the ocean blue, in fourteen-hundred and ninety-two."

Image-name technique: Simply invent any relationship between an image and the name of something.
Example: For the Parietal Bones of the skull, visualize a Two Pears dangling off your head.

Verbal manipulations: Link the item with a word that has an established association with the item.
Example: "Stand on your Soles. Explosive gas":
You stand on soles of your shoes, so Soleus is for posture.
Gasoline is explosive, so Gastrocnemius is for explosive movement.

Keyword Method: Select key words from a story or a block of text that capture the overall theme or point of the material
For example, text about the two types of nerve cells might be summed up by two key words,
Neuron = impulse
Neuroglia = serve

· For A&P: The key words are those words that are necessary for understanding the term or concept. Underline or highlight these words and focus on them when studying. This reduces the amount of information to be remembered.

There are many other mnemonic devices………some are in the study guide

Wow! That's a tough follow-up, but here goes :)

* Figure out your learning style. Are you visual, auditory, kinesthetic, read-write, a combo, etc? Find out how you learn best and study that way. This will make your study time MUCH more efficient!
* Study from as many different books as time allows. Netter's has great illustrated atlases of Anatomy, Neuroscience, Embryology, Physiology, and more. Try not to study from just one type of book, however; try to get as many different versions of, say, a bone or muscle or whatnot, because this will put you at an advaneforum.xxxe.
* When you get home from class, review and actually RE-WRITE your notes. Summarize them in your own words. You'll retain more. And yes, do this bit by bit, every day, so that when you get to the nite before the test, it will all be a breezy review. (DO NOT simply re-READ your notes! This does not work the same at all.)
* If you study in a group, choose carefully, keep it small, and stay on task. Don't be afraid to break off a study group that isn't working out. Your time is too valuable!
* Actually PLAN a time to study, and write it into your schedule. Follow through. And make sure to schedule in breaks at reasonable intervals. Don't study for more than 2 hours at a time. Some might not even advise studying that long.
* Study muscles in groups, such as by action or common attachment.
* DRAW PICTURES! Once I have read the material, I draw pictures of what it's trying to say...such as protein synthesis in a cell, for example, or the pathways of neural impulses through the Autonomic Nervous System. They don't have to be anything detailed, pretty, or fancy. You don't even have to be ANY good at drawing! (I'm not--at all.) Stick figures and simple shapes will do. Use colored pencils and label your drawings so you know what's what. If you can draw out a process and explain what's going on, you're golden. :)
* Get enough sleep, and drink enough water!
* As for ADD, I reduced mine drastically by a simple change of diet. Eating more whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and fish, and less candy, sugar, massageplanetfeine, etc, has been a GODSEND. Sugar is literally toxic to your brain. Fish, on the other hand, builds your brain up, including the neurotransmitters. Vitamin B-Complex is also good for brain function.
* I might actually re-think the meds. I managed to get myself off of mine because they simply weren't doing me any good; in fact, they were making me anxious, decreasing my appetite, and interrupting my sleep. You may need something different, or you may find, as I did, that with a dietary change, you may need none at all! (Yes, this is possible!)

Some of this stuff is what they tell Anatomy students specifically, so I thought it might be useful here. :)

I hope that helps! Good luck!
Hugs,
~Jyoti

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, NIMRAT, PAOLA, RAVEN, MALIYA, AAVI, KANIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon is joining our team bringing with her a unique set of skillsand a fresh perspective....🇻🇳🇻🇳 Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...🇹🇼🇻🇳Ruby Taiwanese | Vietnamese, medium build and shapely, pretty...🇨🇳🇻🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion....✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8
  3. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Anna (New) from HÀNỘI Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...🇨🇳🇻🇳 Jessie | Jullie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young and pretty...Great Service+...🇭🇰🇭🇰 Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petite, sensitive chest, pretty face...Service Queen...✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -... 💋💋new girl Linda💋💋
  8. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years “Must Try” honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5’2” & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JUDY. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow, & hopefully a pic...
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  16. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  17. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE, TARA & YOYO. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services. New Girl Yoyo is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups
  19. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko/color] is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  21. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ELSA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Sophia and young cute Yoyo with 36DD , pretty Ella and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, NIMRAT, PAOLA, RAVEN, MALIYA, AAVI, KANIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st Turkish Persian girl &big boobs BoBo in Friday and Saturday
  26. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5’3” & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  27. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMMA is a very young girl from Portugal, tall, skinny & beautiful. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  28. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, NISHA, AMANDA, MAY, SARIKA, KIRAN, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Ashley & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ASHLEY is a beautiful fair skinned Spanish mix lady with D boobs, and a full menu to please you. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild.
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Summer and young cute Tina with Curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  44. normaljob12:
    Call Girls In Delhi 9153335777 Hauz Khas Escorts Hot Hello boys My name is Simran I'm 22 years old. I live in New Delhi Safdarjung Enclave area Justdial :- 9153335777 Genuine & satisfaction Real Profiles and Trusted Call Girls and Escort Service Provide In Delhi NCR. Note; advance for incall,
  45. kiara445:
    K spa
  46. kiara445:
    Q spa
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Tina💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  48. 25centcdn:
    Etobicoke
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
Back