Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reviews - Flirt, Seduction & Pure

HobbyHorse69

Reaction score
Got into this hobby a couple months ago and so far it has been an enjoyable experience with a few ups and downs. Thanks to everyone who leaves good info on this board, have learned lots from reading here and got a few good recommendations out of it. Now after getting a handful of sessions under my belt and establishing a good baseline of what service is like in this industry it is time to start giving a little back. Personally I'm not someone who usually goes looking for extras and have never asked for them, I figured the MPA would bring it up if that was something they want to offer. I enjoy a good GFE session above all, if I'm really feeling the session and they are offered I will go with it but don't require them in order to leave happy. Figured that might be a relevant to understand what I consider a good or recommendable experience.

Time for some reviews:

Some old Asian lady (Yuki?) @ some shitty MP on Yonge St.
I royally fucked up my back and was in desperate need of a massage. Was struggling to get a last minute RMT appointment that day so I called this place I had walked by many times and after talking with an a lady on the phone I was pretty sure it was a rub & tug. At that point I didn't really care, just wanted some sort of back massage and didn't care how questionable it was. Got there and an older (40s probably) asian lady welcomed me in, was a really small place so didn't think I had any choice for who I would be seeing. Got on the table and told her about my sore back, she could feel the knots and gave a pretty good massage to help me feel better. Probably the best massage I have had at a MP to date so kudos to her for that. She then asks me if I wanted a "soft massage" as she is rubbing the inside of my leg and I said sure. She knew what she was doing, probably spent more time in her life jerking dick than I have. Got the typical Asian MP experience complete with dirty talk (ohhh...you so big) and playing with her tits while this is going down. Interesting first experience in this hobby but left me wanting a little more. On the walk home I started thinking about how much better that would have been if it was a hot young girl instead. A few days later I found this website and began my slow slide into this life of debauchery.

Niyah @ Flirt Finch
Didn't do too much reading on the forums before deciding to check out Flirt for my first proper session. From the little bit I read it seemed like this was going to be a whole new ballgame compared to that previous asian rub and tug session I had but at the same time I really had no idea what to expect out of it. Felt a little nervous before having a first session with a young hottie so had a couple beers and a few tokes before heading out to ease the nerves a bit which helped.

In the lineup Niyah caught my eye with that sexy latina look of hers and great ass so decided to choose her. Clothes all came off as soon as she came into the room, I realized this was going to be as fun as I was hoping it would be. Great ass, smaller but really nice boobs and a pretty face. Massage was alright and we chatted a bit during this time. If I'm remembering correctly she is from Quebec. While her English is decent, I didn't understand everything she was saying with her french accent and sometimes I was just nodding along while she was talking. Great bodyslide after that, she knew I was new to this and was happy to take the lead and direct the session. Enjoyed some DATY (nice and clean) and fake fucking her ass in a few positions. Finished with a good HJ in the 69 position. Gave her a warning when I was close and she sat up to finish me off, I was so worked up that that I blew my load right over and on her shoulder which caught us both by surprise. Almost got the COF finish by accident lol. Walked out with a smile on my face and knew I would be back to Flirt again before long.

Recommend? Repeat? - Yes & Maybe

Alessandra @ Flirt Finch
Pics on the site enticed me so booked a session with her. Absolutely gorgeous in my opinion and I liked her tight little body as well. Not the biggest boobs or ass but both were high quality. Lots of energy during the session and seems like she enjoys what she does. Was a solid GFE session all around. After a couple moments of chatting she started making out with me for a couple minutes before I got on the table for a massage. Massage was decent, continued with a good body slide after that. On the flip she gave a tease and got me very excited before she started playing with me. Moved around the table frequently to give me lots of positions to enjoy her and her body as she builds up to the big finish. Enjoyed DATY while she finished me off in 69 position. Repeated with her a month or so later and it was similar overall but even better than the first session. I intend to see her again for sure.

Recommend? Repeat? - Yes & Yes

Aria @ Flirt Finch
What could I possibly say about Aria that hasn't been said in every other review of her already. Incredibly sexy woman, gorgeous face and body. Her ass is so firm and tight that if my fingers started wandering a little too far she could probably clench her cheeks and take my finger clean off. Service was great, strong massage and was equally good on the flip. Seems really into the session and gives you the feeling she really enjoys her job and making you feel good. No wonder she is usually pretty booked up and you would likely not catch her in the lineup on a walk-in.

Olivia @ Seduction
Wanted to see what the whole "extras" thing was all about so decided to give Seduction a try. Chose Olivia for my first session here because her pictures looked hot AF and I read she had good service. She was still pretty new and I think this might have been around the time she was starting to get very popular and after seeing her I can understand why. She is a really pretty girl with a tight little body and nice boobs/ass. Wasn't all caked in makeup like many other girls at MPs and seemed like a sweetheart, real "bring home to meet the family" type of girl. Started with a massage, she was quite chatty which is always nice to connect a little before the fun starts. I didn't try to initiate any kissing since I had read reviews about her BBBJ/CIM prowess and wanted to keep my distance from that lol.

Told me she had her tonsils removed back in the day, thanks Doc from the men of Toronto! When she first started on the BBBJ she began with telling me to give her a heads up before I came in her mouth, awesome start. She went at it pretty aggressively, from the noises it sounded like there was a seal getting clubbed in the room, a bit much for my liking TBH. Technique was overall pretty good, she happily tried a little DT when I asked if she could fit it all in her mouth. As a bigger guy this was the first time in my personal or hobby life that a girl was able to make it all disappear, what a wonderful magic trick. Finished with CIM which got spat into the sink after.

After the session I showered up, got dressed and took money out for the tip, she said $60 for a BJ earlier. She refused to take it all, got the "because I'm cute" discount that others have mentioned, her trick to get me to repeat lol. Saw her again a month or so later, was another good session although she seemed a lot more stressed out and less laid back then the first time I saw her. Guess she is working a lot and always busy when shes there which might be doing it. Didn't get the "I'm cute" discount on the second session, no problem because I really made her work for that one! Have not been back to see her a 3rd time yet but probably will again before too long, might give the FS a try.

Only thing about seeing her I don't like too much was that both times after I came and she did the mouth rinse routine, she starts up the shower and leaves the room while I shower and then comes back after to say bye and collect the tip. Maybe she is so busy she needs to run off and take quick a shower in another room at the same time to make her next appointment, not exactly sure. Didn't have any concerns about her cleanliness during the sessions but it is always good for peace of mind when you see the girl taking a shower after.

Recommend? Repeat again? - Yes & Probably

Melissa @ Pure
Saw a couple hot girls on the schedule at Pure so decided to give it a try for the first time. Melissa was one of the girls I was hoping to catch in the lineup and was not disappointed when I saw her. For me she checks most of the boxes I'm interested in: tiny girl, pretty face, tight body, small but perky tits (A cup I think and great nipples), and a nice thick ass for a girl her size. When I got in the room she said she knew that I was going to choose her when she saw me, I guess my face just lit up when I saw her walk out. Massage was decent and she was friendly and bubbly with the chat while doing so. Once she climbed on top of me she pulled my hands back to start feeling her body up which got me really turned on even before the flip which doesn't always happen. Told her I really liked her butt and she took that and ran with it. Eventually climbed off and walked around the top of the table to let me have a good look and play with it a little easier.

On the flip she was very sensual and knows how to use her body. As she is kissing her way up she whispers in my ear asking me if I want her to do anything extra. There was no discussion of what those extras might be or how much she wanted for them which made it feel a little more natural and less transactional, I understand the standard rates and was willing to tip accordingly. I was game for anything with her and liked the mystery of not knowing what might be in store. Worked her way back down and started teasing with her mouth before she got to BBBJ. Had some decent skill on that front but couldn't get it too deep in her mouth, she is a tiny girl after all so can't hold that against her. Got her to spin around and we 69'd for a while which was nice and fresh and gave me another chance to play with that ass. Eventually she laid down on her stomach and I climbed on top of her and used those nice cheeks to bring myself to a quick finish all over her back. Took a moment to admire my work and then after a little joking about the helpless position she was in, I offered to go grab a towel and wipe up my masterpiece. Still had some time on the clock so she asked if I wanted some more massage which was nice compared to the cum and done I got at seduction. Ended the session with a SF2 and I helped wash up her back and butt nice and clean. Gave a $60 tip which she seemed happy with.

Had a solid first session at Pure and one of the better spa experiences to this point. Not sure why I haven't been back since, on the whole it seems like the reviews here are solid, just not as many girls working at any given time for someone who prefers walk-ins to booking. Will probably try here again for my next couple sessions.

Recommend? Repeat? Yes & Probably after I have given a few others at Pure a try

Nicole @ Seduction
Dropped in with no appointment because a lot of hot looking girls were on the schedule for that night. Unfortunately the top 3 girls I was hoping for were all busy but about 6 or so came out in the lineup. After a few moments of deliberation and despite remembering a couple of negative reviews about her level of service, I decided to go with Nicole anyway because lets face it, she is a really good looking girl with a rockin' body. I tend to get on the better end of YMMV so was hoping she might be open to BBBJ, she was not. She was nice enough in the session but not overly friendly or bubbly like most of the other girls I have seen.

Massage was OK, when she was massaging my shoulders her hands smelled like she just smoked a joint before walking in and didn't wash her hands. Doesn't really bother me if the girl is high/smells like weed since I like to smoke too but if they give a lackluster performance I can't help but think that might be a contributing factor, I know it makes me lazy AF when I smoke. Session was pretty similar to how others have reviewed. No kissing, no real tease/sensuality other than a little BS, very transactional and CBJ/CFS offered at 80/120. Not gonna rag on her for insisting on a rubber for BJ as that is her choice to play as safe as possible but @ $80 to get your D sucked with a bag on, not exactly what I was hoping for. Went for the BJ anyway as I read her sessions can be pretty lame without extras. Probably would have been better off going for FS in terms of the value as that might have been better but I just wasn't feeling it with the lack of sensuality. Her BJ skills were average but with a condom on how good can it really feel?

Recommend? Repeat? - No & No

Blake @ Flirt Finch
Saw Blake on a walk-in and decided to give her a go. Shes a pretty good looking girl, cute face, not the tightest body out there but she has a nice ass and boobs and thats good enough for me. She was friendly and easy to talk to during the session. I didn't look for much else other than a HE so I didn't try to initiate any kissing or DATY. She kept going on about how we had such a good connection so it probably would have been available if I tried for it. Massage was pretty decent and after she asked me if I wanted to give her a massage and I agreed. Gave her the typical guys massage, spent 90% of the time rubbing her ass and boobs as would be expected. After that she started playing with me and had some good technique. She said she likes to have her ass slapped so I got her to spin around for me. She kept telling me to go harder to the point where I was worried about hurting her or having the receptionist come in wondering WTF was happening. Asked if I could play with her pussy, she said yes if I'm good at it lol. She was quite wet which made me think she was pretty into it. After the finish we ended the session with a little cuddle then a SF2.

Did I have fun and enjoy my time with her? Yes. Would I recommend? Depends if the above sounds fun for you. Will I repeat? Don't think so, too many other new girls I would like to see or others I would prefer to repeat with.

Recommend? Repeat? - Maybe & No

Sasha @ Seduction
Posted a more detailed review of her on another thread under her name. Will keep this short and sweet as I suspect she will not be working within a few weeks and this will become irrelevant unless she has a complete turnaround in her level of service. Decent looking face, extremely skinny body. Total dud performance. Nothing special massage with barely any oil, no bodyslide. No additional clothes came off her from the time she walked in. Weak ass dry handjob. Didn't seem to have any arm endurance, took a break from stroking every 20 seconds and gave me the old helicopter swing. No finish.

Recommend? Repeat? - Fuck no. Can I have my money back from the first session? lol

Margot @ Flirt Finch
Saw Margot on a walk-in, chose her out of the lineup because of dat ass and she has a pretty face too. Normally I'm not too into girls with short hair but she has taken a step towards changing that for me. In my opinion she looks even better in person than the website pics would suggest. Really great butt with lots of cushion, probably the best I have seen so far in any of my MP visits. Likes to have it played with which I was more than happy to do. Nice boobs too, B cups but felt and looked great. Had a short little landing strip and other than that was waxed clean. Big turn on for me personally and the first time I have see this at a MP.

Was a very enjoyable session. Friendly girl and nice to talk to. Skipped the massage and jumped right into the fun. Lots of kissing which she initiated, DATY was very fresh and she responded well to it. Seemed to have a good sense of what I liked and made the right moves without much direction needed. Good jerking skills and finished with a nice big pop in 69. I'm sure I will be seeing her again in short order.

Have the below girls on my TDL. Any other recommendations? (I love a nice ass in case that was not clear in my reviews, not a fan of fake tits but exceptions can be made)
Alexa, Holly @ Pure
Jamie, Rebecca @ Seduction
Lilly @ Flirt Finch

Great reviews...thanks for sharing
Pure - go see Holly,Carla,Alexa and Gina

Pure experience and seduction experience are totally different.

Great reviews...thanks for sharing
Pure - go see Holly,Carla,Alexa and Gina

Pure experience and seduction experience are totally different.
Thanks for the tips. Have only been to Pure the 1 time but from what I read it seems like the girls are a bit more "professional" there for the most part with consistency and level of service. Would that be fair to say or would you describe it differently?

Thanks for the tips. Have only been to Pure the 1 time but from what I read it seems like the girls are a bit more "professional" there for the most part with consistency and level of service. Would that be fair to say or would you describe it differently?
Yes, that would be fair to say.

Great reviews!! Thanks for a nice honest review!!

Great reviews, thanks!
I don't see Olivia on Seduction website, is she gone?

Nice round of reviews! Go see Jamie at Seduction. She's a real sweetheart.

Oliva sounds interesting but Yung-goose's review of her doing BBFS kind of turned me off.

Here to talk about my experience with the Melanie and synth is duo.

Before I start, I did get FS. I really had to talk to them about it and it was my birthday. I paid 420 dollars in total

So I showered as usual and waited about 15 mins after (a little longer than I thought) and both synthia and Melanie walked in. It took my a little time to talk to them and try to convince them for FS. They looked at each other a little bit and said fine, only because it has been a week since someone has booked together and I was told next time I shouldn’t expect this service at all.

They both started on my back, spent 5 mins there. Synthia worked my traps while Melanie had her hands on my inner thighs. I was already hard, since they walked but Melanie realized when she slowly moved her hand underneath and grabbed my cock. I personally love girls who pull this move, the tease as they move their hands to grab ur cock and then u get this nice warm grip around it. Melania giggled and said hard already? I’m tried to be cool and said yea since u walked in. Synthia accent is kinda hot and she said “ooo let me feel”. Now they both had they hands on my cock.

After like 3 mins, they flipped me. And they both took off their lingerie. Synthia got on my upper body and started slow and sensual kisses around my neck and slowly made her way to my lips while at the same time Melanie was using her hands to massage my balls and lighting slapping synthia ass with my cock. I had quite a bit of precum on my dick, Melanie used her finger to rub the tip of my cock with the precum and then she lightly squeezed the base of my cock to get any remaining precum. Right after as Synthia kissed me more and I played with her boobs, I felt a whole mouth on my cock. My eyes widen and I was breathing heavy, synthia looked back and asked if I liked it in her sexy accent. Then as Melanie sucked my cock synthia played with my balls with one hand while holding Melanie hair with the other. Melanie flipped her hair back and synthia got Licking and rubbing my balls. A double blowy, every mans dream. They both took turns sucking with excellent tounge work. Now listen, I don’t have no big cock or anything I’m like 6.5 inches but when they tried to deep throat and couldn’t go all the way, it made me feel so manly. They told me stand up and synthia start the cock sucking while Melanie got under and started to suck the shit out of my balls. Synthia used her tounge and massaged my tip while melania would suck one ball at a time and then gently tug.

Melanie asked for the condom I told them I brought, she inspected the packaging weirdly while synthia continued to blow my cock.
Melanie was bout to put the rubber on when I told her I can prolly cum twice and I only had one condom. They started the double blowy again until I couldn’t hold me nut any longer. I told them I’m bout to cum, synthia sucked the top half of my cock while Melanie jerked the bottom half and tugged my balls. I shot the biggest nut. It was so fast that it deflected off synthia tit and most of it ended up on the floor. Melanie used a warm towel to clean it up while synthia cleaned cum of her tits. They told me to wipe my cock and just 30 seconds into the double blow job I was rock hard again.

Condom went on and synthia got on my cock and bounced. Her pussy was so warm and a good tightness. Melanie massaged my balls for a bit and then came up to my face to kiss me. She whispered some dirty talk in my ear but I couldn’t even pay attention has synthia’s tits were bouncing like crazy and her soft ass made touch down on my crotch. Then Melanie got on my dick and bounced while synthia kissed my neck. Melanie got up and lay on the table with her legs up. I proceeded to put my cock in and fuck her while synthia rubbed her hands on my body. After I got a bit tired, synthia noticed and slightly pushed my hips to continue the momentum. Then synthia wanted doggy, so she put her forearms on the table and I went in. Melania put her hand underneath and rubbed my cock and synthia’s pussy as I fucked her . After they laid me back on the table and Melanie started to fuck me again. Synthia got on my upper body tried to spread her legs and come to my lips. This was a little tight scenario but synthia spread her legs wide enough to give Melanie enough room to fuck me. Synthia’s wt pussy was on my stomach and I could feel her pussy lips gently bouncing as she kissed me. I told them I was gonna nut. Melanie increased the speed and synthia increased the intensity of the kissing. As synthia kissed me she gave me words of encouragement meant and told me to cum inside her friend, every last drop. I started cuming, as I came, synthia silenced my moans with her kisses.

I got up feeling a little dizzy and weak in the knees. Melanie took the condom off, tied and and threw it away. We all somehow managed to fit in the shower. I got a nice soapy rub down and Melanie squeezed any left over cum out of my dick. As we were showering my cock my occasionally rest on their asses which I found kinda hot.

I got out got dressed, told them how much fun I had and that’s it

People told me I’m. Lying cause Flirt does not offer FS but its my story to tell and ur choice to believe.

Good review. The two girls sound like a good choice if you want double pleasure. How is their look? Are the Stats on the web accurate?

Good review. The two girls sound like a good choice if you want double pleasure. How is their look? Are the Stats on the web accurate?
Yea I thought so although some might not like synthia accent and they have the duo session on the schedule so basically their friends . They also have pictures together

Bravo..
I never had a fs session at Flirt. Much less a duo . So this is promising . Those are the best treats for yourself..but the 2 girls have to be interactive. I love the rooms and the receptionist are always hot at Flirt..I may reconsider going back now.

My last duo was at seduction.
[Disclaimer]
I Wont say the girls names so you can look up there pics and jerk off or worse book them and expect the same.

Ok anyway I booked a 1hr session for the 2 girls started with DFK with both girls and each taking turns giving me bbbj and moved to a hot 3 way DFK to get the session moving .
I positioned the first girl to the edge of the massage table on her back with her legs open (this girl I saw 3x before so she knew what i liked) and I put the second girl (this girl was doing her second week at the SPA) i put her on the floor and got her to start licking the other girls pussy then I started to fuck that doggy.

Watching her lick the other girls wet pussy was sooooooooooòooo hot. I could only do it for like 10min since it was pushing me over the top and i had to stop and change positions. Moved to Duo bbbj ..and duo cim. Tipped them both well. It was one of my best seduction duo sessions I had.

Few weeks later i saw the second girl again for a solo session ..she liked me so much she offered me bb while in the middle of the session. She allowed me to finished anywhere I wanted. So i went straight from doggy to bbbj to cim ..No sink spit ..she just kept swallowing and sucking as I was coming. It was amazing !!! She just wiped her chin with the towel and joined me in the shower. Said she loved the duo asked when can we do it again.

Dont ever believe the new or young girls are more restrictive. I beg to differ...there sexual appetite can be PSE.

Bravo..
I never had a fs session at Flirt. Much less a duo . So this is promising . Those are the best treats for yourself..but the 2 girls have to be interactive. I love the rooms and the receptionist are always hot at Flirt..I may reconsider going back now.

[Disclaimer]
I Wont say the girls names so you can look up there pics and jerk off or worse book them and expect the same.

Ok anyway I booked a 1hr session for the 2 girls started with DFK with both girls and each taking turns giving me bbbj and moved to a hot 3 way DFK to get the session moving .
I positioned the first girl to the edge of the massage table on her back with her legs open (this girl I saw 3x before so she knew what i liked) and I put the second girl (this girl was doing her second week at the SPA) i put her on the floor and got her to start licking the other girls pussy then I started to fuck that doggy.

Watching her lick the other girls wet pussy was sooooooooooòooo hot. I could only do it for like 10min since it was pushing me over the top and i had to stop and change positions. Moved to Duo bbbj ..and duo cim. Tipped them both well. It was one of my best seduction duo sessions I had.

Few weeks later i saw the second girl again for a solo session ..she liked me so much she offered me bb while in the middle of the session. She allowed me to finished anywhere I wanted. So i went straight from doggy to bbbj to cim ..No sink spit ..she just kept swallowing and sucking as I was coming. It was amazing !!! She just wiped her chin with the towel and joined me in the shower. Said she loved the duo asked when can we do it again.

Dont ever believe the new or young girls are more restrictive. I beg to differ...there sexual appetite can be PSE.
How long ago was this?

Bravo..

[Disclaimer]

As others say, review without names is pure fantasy. Nice wet dream brother

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  11. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  13. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  14. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  17. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  18. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  19. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  20. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  38. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back