Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

recommendations for Shanghai

I got a FL contact , she was in my hotel lobby .... it was 8 pm ,
i looked her , she give sweet smile ..... went to her and asked if she was fine to come to my room in the same hotel .
She agreed ..... came to my room and asked me if i wanted to sleep with her ( i.e have sex )
She asked me for RMB 800 for two hours , she stayed for 2 hours , nice smile , great attitude to satisfy the man and tool of man in bed
she is not in anal , AR ...........
offered oral both ways ....
Paid her RMB 800 + 200 tip , she left her HP , she told me to give to friends visiting shanghai .... no problem ......
John

Hi everybody !
There is a nice and trendy place named Red Bar in Shanghai!
It's a well known bar located on the Bund, with many high end girls to take away.
Cheers

leonardoX , you rock man, thanks for the info on how it works, Hats off to you, I will be staying at Howard Johnson, is YU Ping too far from there or will any cab driver know?

Where else can I go in Shanghai where there are lots of actions? I personally do speak Mandarin but it will be slightly different from the Shanghai Mandarin. It would still help a lot. Are there like a street full of these joints where I can view from the street? Something like Bangkok? Then again, prostitution in China is not legalised like Thailand. My time in Shanghai is very much limited and I want to make full use of it while I am there, that includes sight seeing too :D

Hi guys. Just wanted to say this was a fantastic read and thank you for all the advice. I am in the process of finalising a 6 month placement to work in Shanghai and really wanted your advice. I will not be staying in a hotel obviously and might be in a shared accomodation so home visits is a no no. The Yu Ping venue sounds ideal though in a fussy guy and not being able to pick your girl is a dissapointment.

With regards to Red Bar is this a "takeaway" joint or are their facilities there?

Dear IMAKL8,

The leg massages are in the open room. You cannot touch them at all there. All you can do is go for a ''hand relief'' massage privately and hope you get a girl that responds. Showing them money may help. One thing I didn't do was take my wallet with me, I left it in security at the beginning. I think now that had I had a few hundred Y to wave into her face, I might have got more from #601. But who knows? These hand jobs are done in small rooms with a large window in the door so that it is difficult to do anything ''improper''. I would imagine the girl's job is on the line. (I wasn't there long enough to find out if the girls rotated their jobs or if they were strictly divided between those that gave sex and those that didn't - it would be worth asking at reception if you have time to pay a few visits - report back if you do!).

If you have some Mandarin you may be able to get them to your room but otherwise it will be very difficult. I tried with #601 but the language barrier was too great, even with the help of sign language. If you stay in that hotel - which is a long way from the city centre - you could be luckier.

Two of my girls used the red bar. You have to experience it, words do no justice.

I wrote my full report so can offer nothing else in the way of other places, though there are other reports on this site which should help.

Bro LeonardoX,
Thanks so much for your update, you are really an angel :D I believe it will save me a lot of time on my trip sometime in July. I am already looking forward and starting to save mega $ for the fuck of my life. I see Yu Ping will be the must go place. I am very curious, in an event of a private session leg massage, can you sort of like roam around their bodies? Do I have to pay extra for me to do so?
Have you got any experiences on Red Bar?
How can we get girls to our hotel rooms? Do they do overnights? Damage?
Other places I should visit for a great affordable fuck?

I think if you had bothered to read this board you would have no need to put this question. What's the point of all of us writing these reports if you can't be bothered to read them first?

You enter the hotel and go to the the massage counter. There you can get information about the costs. Each service has its own price. They tally what you do and charge you at the end.

You are first taken into an area where you disrobe and shower. They give you a white bathrobe. If you want, you can take a scrub-down from a strong man who wraps a towel round his arm and rubs the dead layer of skin off your body to leave it tingling. This is optional but, if its your first time, well worth it.

Then you are taken into the lounge where you are given a drink, soup and sandwich. You are asked if you want a foot massage or full massage or both. The foot massage is done in situ. The girl will also massage your lower leg and even thigh but nothing else. Straightforward massage. You get the chance to go into a private room for a more intimate massage (if you know what I mean) but there is NO sex.

If you choose a full massage (i.e. sex) you are taken to one of the rooms where you are either given, or choose, a girl. What happens there is up to you and the girl. There are few rules. Some of the reports on this board will give you a taste. There is no time allowance. It's rarely less than an hour and generally nearer to two.

When finished, you are taken back to the main room for more drink/soup/snacks and you stay there as long as you like. Then you can either leave, have the foot massage you didn't have when you got there, or start all over again with another girl.

You pay when you leave. You can see from my earlier report what I had and what I paid. Maybe someone else can remember the details of the different services? In any event, you won't pay much more then Euro 100 and you will receive the time of your life, that much is guaranteed........

Brother,

I will be going to Shanghai by 24-30 April. I should be in HangChow for 2 days and the remaining time should be in Shanghai. Any recommendation safe place? Kindly advice.

Hi there,

Like most, just looking for a safe, clean, fun time in Shanghai without being ripped off....

Any suggestions ?

hey guys, how does the Yu ping massage work?, i mean do you 1) pay for time and do as many girls you like? 2) Do you pay for each service, like massage $10 and if you fuck another $$?, hows does the system work?

I will be in Shanghai from 23rd April and will be at the Grand Hyatt. Can we take girls to this hotel? Any pick up joints near the hotel?

Would love some advise

Based on the info from the board I visited the famous Yu ping Massage. I was there early afternoon and only got to pick from two girls. Both were very attractive. The service was great and everyting the board says. After my session while I was settling my account the people were asking me if everything was OK and did I get a good massage. They aim to please. I forget how many yuan I paid but it was equivalent to about $85US

Hi guys !
I went to the Yu Ping again, and again it was amazing ! I went there at 4:30pm, and I dont know why but I paid 600 rmb only (instead of 700 last time). For the first time also (my third time there in about 6 months) I got to chose among 8 girls. I dont know how I chose this one but I chose right. Very early 20s, beautiful body, and definitely crazy. There was almost no massage, directly 100% pure sex. Have you ever seen a "massage girl" who brings her own vibrator with her ? This one did. I think her whole behaviour was quite unusual even for Yu Ping, so please guys dont assume they are all like the one I had the chance to get :) !
Take Care.
Yu Ping Hotel. 448 Zun Yi Lu close to Tian Shan Road. Zhong Shan Park subway station and then take a quick 10rmb taxi ride to get there. Tel 021-6233-2398. 600 or 700 rmb.

leonardo & lavillette
thanks for ur posts
will come back from shanghai and keep u guys updated

Dear All,

First a BIG thank you for all who have contributed to this site. I studied it well before I left and it was a great help, in fact I would have been lost without it. So here is my contribution. Please also read the section in Rip-offs.

1. Nan nan

With 1 good review and one mediocre, I decided to book her in advance so that I would be sure of at least one lay. She responded in 24hrs and we got to a daily Email and telephone communication. She even recommended a hotel for me, which I booked and was not disappointed with. Unfortunately, things worked out such that I couldn’t keep the appointment so I cannot add anything here. However I sent an sms apology + an Email when I got back.

2. Hotel ‘’beauticians’’

I stayed at the 4* Shanshui Resort Hotel outside Suzhou (pr. Soo-joe). This city is well worth a visit, one hour by train from Shanghai – very old, canals, gardens (and hookers). The Hairdresser and Beautician in the hotel is a front for the working girl. I hovered outside and was approached by one of the staff for a massage in my room for 45yuan. Once in my room, I was offered full sex for 1000. Although I now realise this to be way too much, it was my first experience, I liked the girl – 21 y.o. Quan Zhou – so paid up. Basically, the sex session in China lasts as long as it takes you to come, there is no set time limit. I’m afraid this time it was just 20 mins of solid sex and hand job. No oral from either side. It wasn’t GVFM but it was my first ever Chinese girl so I wasn’t worried. Interestingly, this girl came up to my room the second night saying she loved me and I wouldn’t have to pay. Naked in bed, she asked for 800 so I asked her to leave and she did. The third night, it was the same story, promising ‘’no money, no money’’ but again, once in my room demanded 600. I asked her to leave and she did.

In Suzhou itself, I stayed in the Triumph hotel, a no star rating and no on-site ‘beautician’’. In Shanghai, I stayed at the 3* Zhong Ya (near the railway station). Again, a resident beautician (Xiao Pu, 23 y.o.) and the same story as in Shanshui. Now I knew a bit about bargaining, although I’m not very good at it. She offered 1000, I offered 500, minutes later we were down to 800. She refused, I asked her to leave, she said she would take the 800. I paid. This time it was 30 mins. She gave and received oral, otherwise hand-job and some heavy fucking on my part.

Although the most expensive way to have sex, you are left afterwards in your own bed...

3. Barber shops

In Suzhou, I visited two barber shops on the corner of Baita Dong Lu and Lindun Lu. There were 7 or 8 girls in both establishments, so a very good choice. There were also a couple of other smaller ones nearby which I also visited to check out the goods. In one, I had 20 mins with 24 y.o. Yu Li. Attractive, bubbly, large breasts. Good screw, oral both ways. I paid her 300Y and the mama san 100Y when I left. Half an hour later I was in the other BBS with 22 y.o. Si Si. Mama san wanted to give me one of the girls, in fact, the one I would have least chosen. I insisted on making the choice and eventually got my way. She had just had a boob job so I had to be careful with her breasts, they were still very small. She was absolutely the tops. No mouth job, but her screwing in several different positions was quite something. She finished me off by hand using oil. This session was 50 min. I paid her 200Y, gave her 50Y tip and paid papa san 100Y when I left. No doubt that the value for money stakes was much greater with these two girls than with the hotel ‘beauticians’’.

4. Yu Ping

No doubt, my absolute highlight. Everything that can be said about this place has already been said. I will only add that I went at about 15.00 (it opens at 14.00). I had the full treatment, the initial scrub down is well worth it. I was given no. 817 To Wa. I was too interested in what was going on to be able to really concentrate on the sex. It is quite an experience. The acrobatics of the girls is quite something. I was with her for about 80 mins and she allowed anything and everything. I’m not sure I enjoyed being rimmed after a very careful clean, seems a bit dangerous to me (for her). Back in the lounge, I was really enjoying myself and requested another session with another girl. This is something which, I think, is quite rare and they were not only very surprised but also rather amused. They let me choose, from two. Anyway, I had some of the best sex I have ever had anywhere, even with girlfriends, with 22 y.o. Chen Hua. She and I really hit it off and we just had manic sex for over an hour. We didn’t even bother to use the bar. Back in the reception room, I had a foot massage from No 601. perhaps the cutest Chinese I saw. I desperately wanted sex with her but was out of time. 1500Y for over three hours of relaxation and satisfaction. Fantastic.

Appointment over at around 22.00, I went back! They were very surprised to see me but treated me very well. I started with another foot massage from 601. It was so erotic. When I asked to go to the room with her, I was told firmly that she only does foot massages. They indicated to me that she also does leg massage and a hand job but takes no clothes off. I was massively disappointed. So I went to a room and was given No. 130. When using the hot water in her mouth, she sucked each of my fingers and thumb in turn. I couldn’t believe what a turn on it was. She was also quite acrobatic on the bar and didn’t seem to mind what I did to her or asked her to do to me. All the girls were very compliant in that respect.

Well, now I really did reach my highpoint. I went back to the reception room and called for 601. I knew from the way she had played with my foot that her hand massage would be extraordinary. And I wasn’t wrong. We went to a small room and, although resisting allowed me to undo her bra and expose her breasts. She also allowed my hand to wander between her legs (like being back at junior school again). She was a bit nervous and kept turning round as she wasn’t supposed to do this. My attempts to get her to sit on me totally failed but just the trying added to the eroticism. After an hour she brought me to a climax that I felt from head to toes. Sensational, easily the very best hand-job I have had on this planet. This time I was there for around 2 ½ hours and paid 1100. I still can’t get this little cuty out of my head. My only negative point about this joint is that you can’t choose the girl yourself. Maybe if you become a real regular it is possible. I don’t know.

Two other points, none of the girls, anywhere, kissed. All of them were very impressed by my size and I am strictly average in that area. They indicated it was twice the size of a Chinese man (can anyone verify this?) but couldn’t wait to get it inside them. When choosing a girl from a group, there seemed to be a bit of kudos attached to the chosen and the other girls all giggled.

5. Other girls

It’s the routine to bargain when you buy anything in China. I was approached, in the old city, by an attractive 26 y.o. to buy a painting. Since I wanted a scroll I went with her to the shop. I saw the very one I wanted. It was priced at 380Y. I asked what the lowest offer was she would accept and it was 300Y (this is my pathetic way of bargaining. I usually go down another 50-100 and then accept the compromise price. I’m sure I pay over the odds for everything that way). This time I said, OK – 300Y + dinner with me! After a lot of ‘’discussion’’ she accepted provided she could bring along a friend. I didn’t mind since I wasn’t primarily after sex, I just wanted company. So next night, I met her with her 20 y.o. sister and we had dinner together. It was really nice. I mention this because some of the sellers may be more willing to share your bed if that is what you want. Anna told me that some days she earns absolutely nothing as she gets no basic salary only commission on what she sells. That’s why she took the dinner date. Although she could easily have stood me up, I think that the Chinese have too much honour to do that. And they get a free meal. It's worth keeping in mind when you are shopping.

PS. Although I am given as a Junior Member, this is because I had to re-register under another name. In my previous life, I was a senior member with 10s of posts...

- If you like sauna you can check Yu Ping Hotel. 448 Zun Yi Lu close to Tian Shan Road. Zhong Shan Park subway stations and take a quick 10rmb taxi ride to get there. Tel
021-6233-2398. 700 rmb. Very very special massage.
- Red Bar, located on the Bund, is great. There you'll find what you are looking for. Well know by concierges and taxi drivers. Drink about 50 rmb at the bar.

will be on a business trip 3-27 > 4-1. staying @ the sheraton.
any suggestions for after work relaxation without getting ripped off?
2 many issues on these boards with scam artists.

thanks a lot guys
appreciate it

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸 Today at 8:00 AM Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  9. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  10. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  11. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  12. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  13. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  19. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  22. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  25. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  26. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  29. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  33. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  38. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Turnernator1:
    blair
  41. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  44. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  49. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  50. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
Back