Recharging stones

D10

Reaction score
I know that there are several different methods of recharging your stones energetically. What methods work best for you?

My problem is that my set of stones is quite large (over 100) and some of them are quite heavy (3-5 lbs) so it is a pain in the you-know-what to lug them somewhere. I store them at the clinic so it's not like they're close to a back-yard where I can leave them out overnight to be exposed to the full moon. I suppose I could leave them out by the backdoor there and hope no one steals them (like who would want to steal rocks?? but I'm very posessive of them and attached to each and every stone.) I've considered lugging them to the beach but I'm just not a "beach person" (so why do I live in Florida huh?)

I've "cleaned" them energetically by smugging them with sage, but they really need recharging.

Any suggestions? Other than quit being lazy and lug them where they need to go. haha

:lol:

Thanks,
Angie

Assuming they're basalt, no crystals:

salt water bath, storing them in salt (dig them into a bucket of salt - I'd throw in some epsom salts in with sea salt) If you do this, if the stones are really energetically flat, I'd throw the salt out after doing it a couple of times, if it's just for a boost, you should be able to re-use the salt for quite a while.

put essences in the water with them (I use http://www.ausflowers.com.au/shop/scdproducts.asp?catid=6 White Light Earth Essence usually, but sometimes one of the others, I'll occassionally give them a misting with the space clearing mist, but since I've been using the white light essence in the treatment water, I'm not using teh space clearing mist directly on the stone sso much), that's in the treatment water and the bath water, and even in the salt bucket. You can use crystal cleansing essences, whatever... Or you can use holy water or whatever works for you.

Smudging them with sage will clean them - it doesn't recharge them as much as clear, smudge with sweetgrass after the sage to recharge.

I keep some labdorite in with mine, it supposedly never needs charging, not sure I'd go that far, but it does seem to give the stones a boost. Put crystlas in with them, and recharge the crystals a lot.

If you can't take them outside often, once a month for full moon is good, if that is too much of an effort, take them out for seasonal equinox and/or solstice - that's only 4 times per year.

You can lay them out on the floor or treatment table in a power pattern over night.

You can rechrge them by directing universal life force to them, Reiki or whatever you want to call it.

Get them outside in a thunderstorm if at all possible.

melb said:
Assuming they're basalt, no crystals:

salt water bath,

You can lay them out on the floor or treatment table in a power pattern over night.

You can rechrge them by directing universal life force to them, Reiki or whatever you want to call it.

Get them outside in a thunderstorm if at all possible.

Think these are about the best ideas, especially if you have as many as you say you do. Especially the power pattern to recharge them all.

melb said:

Melb, Thank you so much for all your great ideas. I'm going to definitely do the salt thing. I have sea salts and epsom salts aready as I use those for my salt scrubs. I'll also put it on my calendar to make sure I get them outside during the solstice and equinox.

I have one question though, what is a "power pattern?" I've never heard of that.

Thanks again,
Angie

Have a look at http://www.desertstonepeople.com/stones.htm and click on the Massage Stone Layout Pictures link (just above the book/magazine). Some of those are fun, rather than power, but it should give you some ideas as to what a power pattern is (not sure about the rabbits....).

If they really want to go outside, you could lug just a few of them at a time.

Baffled!

Hey guys! I'm super new... a student. I was just wondering why your stones need to go outside?? Does anyone have a link where I can learn about this?? Seems really interesting!

This is what I found for your answer - not sure, but hope it helps.

Rixyshalys said:
I JUST finished a four day workshop in Hot Rocks. Our instructor, having been performing this therapy for seven years, had some excellent advice for stone treatment.

Cleaning: Wash them, by hand, in warm water with dish soap, rinse them in cold, and lay them out on a towel to dry.

Water: If you will be using your stones more than once in a day, three drops of tea tree oil not only smells nice, but it dramitically decreases the germ count.

Recharging: Rocks, like everything else, have energy and need to recharge upon occasion. Simply set them out in the full moon once a night, and they should work well for years to come.

This too may be an interesting read (it deals with crystals, but they are stones too): Using Crystals

I also located this from tryskelion.com/stonprop.htm (I don't know a thing about this website or their info though):
All stones, and other tools for that matter, need to be rested at times. It's best that during the dark moon (the last 3 days of the waning moon cycle), you let them rest and recharge. This is a good time to give them a monthly cleaning, set them in the window or on a shelf in the light, and let them be for a couple of days.

And from another site I know nothing about (spiritualnetwork.net/crystals/cleaning_and_care.htm):
After selecting your crystal/stone/gem, and before you use it, be sure to clean it. Several people have touched your crystal and it is best to start fresh and clean with a strong positively charged stone. Additionally, be sure to clean your stones if they have not been used in a long time, after each use when you are using them to clear negative energy or illness, and when you feel they need a recharge.Remember as much assistance as stones can give they do not take place of professional medical attention.

Some stones will actually turn colors or lose power and effectiveness due to misuse or poor storage considerations.
There are many methods of cleaning stones and you must use common sense and have some knowledge of the stone and what you are cleaning it of to select the best cleansing method. Please note that in using any information on this web site that you do so at your own risk and under the terms stated in our Policy.

SEA SALT DRY- Use with caution. This is probably the best all around method to use. Sea salt may be caustic to some softer stones, damage finishes on stones, or effect the encasing of jewelry stones. If you live near an ocean you can use the ocean itself to clean your stone but as many of us do not we must settle for purchasing sea salt. Do not use table salt since it contains additions that are not in the best interest of cleaning your stone. Place the stone with the point downward in the sea salt and leave 24 hours.

SEA SALT WET - Use with caution. Sea salt may be caustic to some softer stones, damage finishes on stones, or effect the encasing of jewelry stones. Most importantly is to use a good sprint water. Do not use tap water. Use 1/2 cup of sea salt to 1 cup natural sprint water. Allow to soak 8-24 hours depending on the stone and the need. Allow to dry natural either in the sun or moonlight depending on the stone.

A CLEANING CRYSTAL - You can purchase a large crystal that is specifically used to clean other crystals, discharge negativities, and recharge a stone. The cleaning crystal itself must be programmed for this use and taken proper care of to assist you. For those who use stones a lot or who uses them on others cleaning and recharging stones can become very time consuming. A cleaning crystal saves a lot of time and often works better than some of the individual cleaning methods. Crystal Kay offers services and full instructions on how to make a cleaning crystal.

MOONLIGHT - Place your stone in the full moon light. This of course can't be done at any time and should only be done during the single night of the full moon.

SMUDGE - Using sage, sweatgrass, frankincense or cedar to smudge the stone. Allow the stone to rest for several hours afterwards.

SAND/EARTH - Some very natural stones prefer to return to Mother Earth to be cleaned. This method is best for unpolished non-jewelry natural stones. Place the stones in sand or earth then using a natural spring water pour about a cup over the place where the stone is buried and allow it to regenerate for 24 hours.

Now I have to say, I don't know anything about this sort of thing, but this one makes the most sense to me (see in quote above).
"SAND/EARTH - Some very natural stones prefer to return to Mother Earth to be cleaned. This method is best for unpolished non-jewelry natural stones. Place the stones in sand or earth then using a natural spring water pour about a cup over the place where the stone is buried and allow it to regenerate for 24 hours."

And, one last fairly long article I found about this sort of thing:

A Course in Crystals: The Care and Feeding of Crystals & Stones
By Joysprite - The Crystal Lady

http://www.planetlightworker.com/articles/joysprite/article3.htm

About a year ago a man brought a beautiful 8" long natural Brazilian point into our store. It was encased in a horrible contraption made of angle iron with a hook on the end. He wanted to sell the crystal, and though we didn't feel too comfortable with the gentleman we clearly got the message from the crystal that it wanted very much to stay with us. So we paid him way more than we would normally pay for a crystal that we would resell, and my husband, Chris, immediately set about prying this beautiful thing out of its iron cage.

After Chris liberated it the crystal sat in the store for a while, absorbing energy and being greeted by the other crystals and stones, but it still required something. It was crying out for light, air and further cleansing. So one afternoon I took the crystal with me to the cliffs and tidal pools down the street from the store. We sat on the cliffs while I sang my sacred songs. Sometimes the crystal lay in a small tidal pool and sometimes it sat glittering in the sunlight. People walked by and commented on what a beautiful crystal I had. After about an hour of this activity both the crystal and I were zinging with life force energy, glowing and happy.

We took the crystal back to Texas for a visit and it promptly attached itself to my best friend, Susie, who is like a second mom to my daughter, Sarah. It now sits on a tiny handmade sofa in the sunlight, and it is just about as happy as a crystal could be, with sunshine and love and purpose, for it travels with Susie back and forth to MD Andersen Hospital whenever she goes for her cancer treatments. I often think about how many people feel its vibrant healing energy as Suzie troops up and down the hospital hallways. As I look back on the purchase of that crystal I can see that the transaction was worth every penny and the time spent cleansing and clearing that crystal was priceless.

Sometimes people bring unhappy stones to my store - sort of like a person might take their sick kitten to the vet. "What 's wrong with my amethyst? Its color is all gone and now it looks like clear quartz," they will say. Or, " I put my favorite piece of selenite in the fish tank and I suddenly realized that it is nearly gone!" And, "I haven't touched my crystal in months and now it just feels dead whenever I hold it. What happened?" I call these crystals and stones "sad puppies," and I fully understand their distress. Over time, working with crystals and stones and making my own mistakes with them, I have learned that a little bit of prevention and maintenance, as well as an understanding of a few crystal 'do's and don'ts' can save you from making that trip to the crystal store with a sad, broken, bleached or disintegrating mineral friend.

Just as we bathe, eat, sleep, work and play, so also do our crystal friends do the same things in their own rocky sort of way. Leave them in a dusty corner and ignore them and they can become dull and lifeless. Work them too hard without clearing them and they may lose bits and pieces of themselves from energetic overload. Forget to charge and feed them and they may slowly withdraw their energy. Since they are all individual and different each may require different methods of cleansing, clearing, care and maintenance. While stones do not interact with us in the same ways our family, friends and pets do, they do contain their own energetic life force. Once removed from their place of creation they generally enjoy and desire human interaction and attention. We see that our children are fed and bathed and played with, we take our cars to be washed and to the mechanic for maintenance. We cleanse, clear and charge our crystals

Cleansing, clearing and charging have to do with removing discordant energy (.e., energy that is not in line with the use and purpose of the stone or crystal), and then filling the crystal back up with universal life force energy. Discordant energies are picked up through contact with individuals or in areas where groups of people gather or pass through. The reason I call them discordant energies, is because I do not desire to associate them with "good" or "bad" vibrations, since all vibration simply is what it is. Cleansing, clearing and charging is a bit like cleaning up a kid who has been playing all morning in the sandbox. The playtime was a good thing and the child, being quite grubby and tired from the activity, requires a good scrub, a snack and a nice nap. Energetically this is the same with crystals and stones. They work and play with us and they require a bit of maintenance due to their interaction.

Cleansing, clearing and charging of stones and crystals can happen in about as many different ways as there are people to think them up. Many forms are associated with utilization of an element and some are done with spiritual energy. Sun and moon energy are popular ways to cleanse and clear crystals in particular. Crystals left in the sun all day often zing with energy.

There are two things to keep in mind when using sunlight to cleanse and clear stones and crystals. Stones such as amethyst, fluorite, halite, and kunzite, may be faded by exposure to the sun. Also, the sun is fire energy, and sunlight passing through a crystal can easily cause a grass fire or set light to a tablecloth. I have a friend who called me one day to tell me that the sun, passing through his favorite crystal sphere had slowly burned his driftwood wand to a cinder. Thank goodness his house didn't end up in flames! So, when using Sun energy, put your crystals in a safe container where they can't start a fire and choose a day when you can remain home to keep an eye on them.

Moon energy adds a lovely feel to most crystals and stones. It is certainly safer than sun energy, though the highest benefits occur when the moon is full, whereas you have the sun available most every day (barring clouds). When using moon energy to cleanse, clear and charge your crystals and stones it is important to insure that they are in a safe place where animals and people are not likely to come across them. It is certainly best if you have an environment, like a private garden or back yard, where you can leave them outside overnight safely.

Using water to cleanse and energize stones and crystals is also a wonderful way of maintaining and enhancing crystal energy. I live by the ocean and occasionally see people holding stones and crystals in the surf. By its very power, ocean energy is very powerful, and it is important to use care in presenting your beloved stones and crystals to the ocean for cleansing. A stone held in an open hand in the surf may become a gift for the water sprites. Placing your stones and crystals in a mesh bag is a wise way to give them a good cleanse without losing any of them. This also goes for cleansing stones in a flowing stream or river. When you leave stones in flowing water be sure the bag is well secured, won't bang about and do damage, and that it is in a safe place where it won't be disturbed by others. An alternative water cleansing technique would be to occasionally place crystals and stones in a bubble bowl or fountain for a short period of time. Also, there are some stones, such as hanksite, halite, selenite and many gypsums, that do not tolerate a lot of water exposure. Such stones can occasionally be rinsed off to remove dust and dirt, but they may begin to melt away if left exposed for too long.

Burying stones and crystals is a very grounded way to have Mother Earth cleanse and recharge them. I have a friend who buries her crystals in her garden and then she digs them up when she feels they are ready to come out again. So far she hasn't lost any and her crystals and stones thrum to the rhythm of the planet. The beach or a park are not the best place to bury stones for cleansing and recharging, since the ocean waves may wash them away, or other individuals or animals may come upon your cache and think it is a treasure left for them to enjoy. So if you decide to bury stones, bury them in a safe place where they are not likely to be disturbed. An alternative is to bury them in a deep dish filled with sea salt for however long feels right to you. Sea salt carries ocean energy and is easily transportable. Care should be taken to avoid placing stones such as moldavite and amber in sea salt for any length of time as the salt may damage them.

Some forms of gypsum, such as selenite, are known to have a dispersing effect on discordant energy. Because of this, such stones are wonderful for clearing and cleansing other crystals and stones safely. At our store we keep big pieces of needle selenite and selenite swords to clear and cleanse the entire area we are working in. Plus, we can set new stones on the selenite to cleanse and clear them naturally. Selenite is a mineral that is self-clearing, but it still enjoys being cleansed and recharged. It is one of the most popular minerals in our store.

Something I discovered recently is that the gypsum sand around White Sands, New Mexico is also wonderful for clearing stones and crystals. After realizing this, it made perfect sense that all the missile testing went on out there. The gypsum sands help to transmute the energies released in the testing processes. If you decide to collect gypsum sand from White Sands it is important to note that it can only be obtained from a dune that is overflowing the fences onto the roadside. Collecting in the park could get you into a lot of trouble.

One of the simplest and easiest ways to cleanse, clear and recharge crystals and stones is to use spiritual energy. There are just about as many spiritual techniques as one can make up. One way I was taught, and always enjoyed doing, was to hold a crystal in my palm, imagine a beautiful violet flame moving through it and clearing it of anything discordant to its purpose, and then seeing it filled with unlimited universal life force energy. This is a very clear and simple technique that works quite well.

Those who are attuned to Reiki 2 or higher might choose to use the Sei He Ki to clear stones and follow with the Cho Ku Rei to charge them up again. Some healing facilitators also will use their own breath to clear a stone and recharge it. The way this is done is to hold the stone or crystal in the palm of your hand and, with intent to clear and recharge, breathe your own breath of life and creation across the stone until you are satisfied it is cleansed and filled with life force energy.

A Native American practice that is becoming quite popular among many who do healing facilitation, or are into other spiritual pursuits, is the use of sage smoke to cleanse and clear just about anything. We burn sage at the store to help keep the energy clear, and sometimes I will pass stones through the smoke with a prayer to the Grandfathers and Grandmothers to fill the stone with the highest and best for its future human companion. Good old-fashioned prayer is a technique that is very powerful and should not be discounted. When we call upon Source/God/Universe for assistance it helps us to focus our intent and increase the power of the result.

In addition to these techniques, you may desire to create your own personal ritual for cleansing, clearing and charging your stones and crystals. Be creative. It is all a matter of intent. Your crystal may even indicate to you what it would like to have happen as a cleansing and charging practice. If you will take the time to give your crystals and stones the appropriate energetic cleaning and feeding on a regular basis you will find that they will give back to you tenfold what you put out. Even stones that seem permanently used up and lifeless can be returned to energetic sparkle if given sufficient time and care. So look around the dusty corners of your house for those forgotten friends, haul them out, and have a getting reacquainted party, complete with cleansing and clearing, ease and grace, and love and laughter. This will set the tone for many years - or maybe even lifetimes - of quality relationships with your crystal friends.

Next month we will leap into pools of light and color as we investigate the general association between the colors of stone and their metaphysical qualities.

Like everything else, rocks do have an energy pattern a vibrational energy. When I think of a good analogy I'll let you know. But, they get tired and hungry too. ;)

Salt is fine for the hot rocks, and would work well to cleanse and charge them.

Someone mentioned they use labradorite, because it never needs charging. Labradorite does need charging, and it can accumulate negative energy. I would cleanse and charge that one like all the rest. However, citrine or selenite with the stones will help keep them happy and charged as well as energetically cleaned.

(Selenite I would only use when the stones are resting dry, lay it with them or for short periods in the water, drying well after a session couple of hours tops.)

Kyanite will also help, dry, I don't think I would want to get kyanite wet either for long periods of time.

A quartz cluster in the water with them will also help, it can go in the salt water too.

Hope this helps.

Jenn (your local rock lady!)

Ahhh! I'd forgotten about this thread! Thanks for all the information-- I feel TONS smarter!!

I've had mine in a pattern on my table overnight during a thunderstorm and it was powerful. You don't necesarily need to have them outside during the storm. I also keep mine in a medicine wheel (stone circle) in my roaster when I'm using them. Sometimes if I can't get them outside for the moon, I will put them in a power pattern on a table near a window and have the blinds up to get some moonlight in. Setting them in a pattern overnight on my table seems to do the trick for me. but I also do the sea salt, and labrodorite, and always have them in a medicine wheel.

bcstoneworks said:
I've had mine in a pattern on my table.... I also keep mine in a medicine wheel (stone circle) in my roaster.... I will put them in a power pattern... Setting them in a pattern overnight on my table seems to do the trick for me.
Where can I find samples of these patterns?

they taught us how to make medicine wheels in my LaStone class, I will look and see if I can find some info online about them. the other patterns I set them in on my table - I just go with where I feel led to put them.
If you browse around the LaStone site, you can get some ideas http://www.lastonetherapy.com -check out the lastone images.

Shoutbox
  1. Sundayhacker:
    Burldude12 is a low life loossserrr
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica sexy body boots bips and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  5. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  6. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5’1” & 105 Lbs sweet & skinny hottie. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum.
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, COCO, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly
  8. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  9. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, ab
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  12. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Star ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy 30 years old with big buttocks , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, AMANDA, SUSIE, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 𝟡𝟘𝟝.𝟚𝟝𝟠.𝟘𝟟𝟟𝟟 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  19. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  23. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  29. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  30. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  38. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  39. VinuVeer:
    H
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  50. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
Back