Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

random places, random comments......

I am curious how liberal you expect the girls to be for $40 tips for an hour of massage? Let’s say that I hobby way more than your 3 times per month x 12 months. I have to say that for $40 tips/hour of massage, you don’t get much more than a HE, maybe some over the clothes roaming. Maybe in Scarborough with older MPAs you can get more mileage. I suggest you PM KJ and ask him what are the going rates in the semi legit places these days.
My take is, if I am not happy about a girl, I consider it my bad luck, and move on.
I suspect there is more to the story, and while I feel bad you wasted $100, I think you got your point across and did more damage to her by posting your displeasure on the forum. Do you actually want a refund for the bad experience, is that it?

One bad experience and you will never return to the same place lol. Good luck with that. Even at the best spas you will run into such issues. Like KJ said, they are all humans. Perhaps your expectation of what you should get for $40 is different than hers and that’s why you didn’t get the “regular tease before the flip”? The girls do remember everything about us, don’t forget.
Not trying to be the white knight, but your “I am the paying customer and I am the King” card is pretty uninspiring.

I agree with what KJ said, it is your money and your time.

Many many many many fishes in the sea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your response, jamingfish. To your point, I have moved on, by not going back there again. In terms of more to the story, I dont think there is much more to explain, it is just a case of bad services given by her. In addition, at no point did I asked for a refund from the girl or the person in charged of that particular location. Also, I never did mentioned to her or on my post saying "I am the paying customer and I am the King" because I dont believe in this theory or belief.

I hope this clarifies any confusion and possible misunderstanding in regards to my post earlier. The purpose of this forum is to share our experiences and not to make any assumptions with how others think or feel.

Thanks again and may god bless you.

Thank you for your response, jamingfish. To your point, I have moved on, by not going back there again. In terms of more to the story, I dont think there is much more to explain, it is just a case of bad services given by her. In addition, at no point did I asked for a refund from the girl or the person in charged of that particular location. Also, I never did mentioned to her or on my post saying "I am the paying customer and I am the King" because I dont believe in this theory or belief.

I hope this clarifies any confusion and possible misunderstanding in regards to my post earlier. The purpose of this forum is to share our experiences and not to make any assumptions with how others think or feel.

Thanks again and may god bless you.

Fair enough. My apologies if my response might have come across as an attack on your post. You had a bad experience and you refuse to go back there again. I understand and I respect your decision. Case closed. God bless everyone.

She has her own regulars and followers who see her almost every week at all 3 spas she works. I don't think it will affect any of her business .
Pls remember the saying..."Making someone looks bad never looks good on you". It just shows you how small you are.

No I did not make her look bad by simply stating the facts. If i can recall correctly, you told me in the previous post that she has an attitude problem, have problems getting along with everyone that she works work and have a lot to learn.
So I am very confuse about how you feel about her level of service. Please clarify your opinion. thanks.

She has her own regulars and followers who see her almost every week at all 3 spas she works. I don't think it will affect any of her business .
Pls remember the saying..."Making someone looks bad never looks good on you". It just shows you how small you are.

You know what happens to girls like this. They get by on their looks for awhile but the routine starts to get old even for her regulars. Soon someone younger and prettier comes along and the regulars will move on. Customers are a fickle bunch.

Hey KJ,

Speaking of girls trying to get by on looks with mediocre service. What ever happened to Korean/Chinese mix Kelly?

No I did not make her look bad by simply stating the facts. If i can recall correctly, you told me in the previous post that she has an attitude problem, have problems getting along with everyone that she works work and have a lot to learn.
So I am very confuse about how you feel about her level of service. Please clarify your opinion. thanks.
Her attitude is she thinks she is better and prettier than others. Of course if she is working at places where the other girls are much older and not that good looking. JR has lots of younger girls now so she has to work harder at JR to keep her regulars. Another thing is JR has lots of lady customers and she doesn't want to massage ladies and treat the lady customers bad so they never want to be with her again. Her way of thinking is, no dick, no tips..lol
Service wise she is pretty good if you tip her generously $50 and above. She can massage very well and fun to be with if you are generous. Trust me , these girls know who they want to keep as regulars.

Last edited:
Hey KJ,

Speaking of girls trying to get by on looks with mediocre service. What ever happened to Korean/Chinese mix Kelly?

I don't know where she is now. She calls me only when she needs help, I don't like her character and her attitude so I deleted her number and never contact her again. The last time she called me was last yr when she needed a ride. I told her to take a cab.

Last edited:
My 2 cents worth: I ended up tipping $60, but I DO consider her to be at the top of the class in the semi-legit category, so worthwhile and fair experience overall.

In my eyes, the complete package is there: good quality massage skills, good communication skills, intelligent person, overall youthfulness, good figure, etc. etc. I personally would never tip just 40 for all tat, and expect decent extras to boot. That was her expectation too, so we were both on the same wavelength.

If I make make an analogy: If you go for a superior burger at say Heros, you know it will cost more than say McDonalds, but you expect to get more for the premium paid. So the market naturally divides into different price & quality segments.

Amen! Well said, brother!

My 2 cents worth: I ended up tipping $60, but I DO consider her to be at the top of the class in the semi-legit category, so worthwhile and fair experience overall.

In my eyes, the complete package is there: good quality massage skills, good communication skills, intelligent person, overall youthfulness, good figure, etc. etc. I personally would never tip just 40 for all tat, and expect decent extras to boot. That was her expectation too, so we were both on the same wavelength.

If I make make an analogy: If you go for a superior burger at say Heros, you know it will cost more than say McDonalds, but you expect to get more for the premium paid. So the market naturally divides into different price & quality segments.

Well said. I have had guys at JR complaining to me about the service of some girls. So I asked the girls what happened and not to my surprise those guys want everything for nothing. They want to tip just 20 bucks and want to grope the girls as well. I have to tell some guys it will cost them minimum 40 bucks just for a HJ in Vaughan area spas with no touching.

Does Miya from JR work at Superior?

She works only 2 days a week, one day at JR and one day at Suko.

Superior will have super sweet Ella (aka Amy of JR), librarian girl looking sensual Suki and the famous boss Nancy on duty today.

She works only 2 days a week, one day at JR and one day at Suko.

Superior will have super sweet Ella (aka Amy of JR), librarian girl looking sensual Suki and the famous boss Nancy on duty today.

I saw Ella once at Superior. I found the session average. She was older than i expected and not fit. She also uses way too much oil on the finish for me. But too each their own i guess.

How is Suki in comparison?

I saw Ella once at Superior. I found the session average. She was older than i expected and not fit. She also uses way too much oil on the finish for me. But too each their own i guess.

How is Suki in comparison?

Suki is a hidden sex kitten. I was told she is a bit shy at first but was lots of fun if you know how to push the right button. My buddy had a good time with her last week and he is thinking of seeing her again today. She also works at a spa at Yonge and Steele plaza close to popular Vietnamese Pho place just west of Yonge..

Suki is nice. not young but well kept. good massage and she obliged so well my request to keep me on the edge that I extended from 45 to 60 mins at the end to keep things going.

So I was given Lily and Tina on 2 occasions, but none are nowhere as good as Heidy! And Heidy wasn't there last Sunday.
So kind of disappointed with this Spa. I thought everyone knew a few techniques that Heidy knows, but alas! They are nowhere near her!

So I was given Lily and Tina on 2 occasions, but none are nowhere as good as Heidy! And Heidy wasn't there last Sunday.
So kind of disappointed with this Spa. I thought everyone knew a few techniques that Heidy knows, but alas! They are nowhere near her!
Heidi and a few girls form JR were the only ones well trained there how to handle the sticks well. I may have to send the video to the boss Nancy I guess. Girls at JR are willing to learn and explore but I am not sure about the existing girls at Superior. Too bad Heidi cannot work on Sundays. She is a bit into religious things and prefers to be at the church on Sundays to wash away her sins....lol. I really love that girl. She has opened up a lot and always joking with me. What a big difference from the day she came for interview, she was so shy and so scared that day.

So I guess "The End" for me at Superior :( ... I need to go to JR, which is very far :(

So I guess "The End" for me at Superior :( ... I need to go to JR, which is very far :(

Superior still have Thai Jenny, May, Kathy and Eliza , all popular girls from JR.
JR may look far but its very close to hwy 404 and hwy 407 so it is much shorter time to drive in non traffic hrs.

Superior still have Thai Jenny, May, Kathy and Eliza , all popular girls from JR.
JR may look far but its very close to hwy 404 and hwy 407 so it is much shorter time to drive in non traffic hrs.
tried to book Heidi yesterday and was told on vacation

tried to book Heidi yesterday and was told on vacation
You have another young girl May and sensual Eliza there on duty today. Both can provide good strong massage and lots of fun.

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    ❤❤at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢Thursday ❣ 💋Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💗 Lucy, 💋💞 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💓Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💥💞Thursday, 💘💗Cindy,💋💞 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💦💫📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐Thursday, 💞💋 Michelle 💋 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. lemon_tree:
    💖💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💦💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💖 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯❤ Thursday, 💞 Yoyo,💗💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  20. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  22. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  23. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  32. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  33. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  49. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  50. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
Back