Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pattaya bar/go go recommendations & rip offs

Hjgfkjf

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ready to go pattaya next week for the first time for nine nights.
Been patong many times but this is probably a step up!!

I heard there are some bars in pattaya that charge you extortionate beer prices like 950bhats!! Is this true?
I will be staying at the areca lodge so near soi 8 , Diana and metro..
I have been doing a bit of investigation into which bars.
I like the themed bars and like the look of devils den or lolitas ect ect..
So as well as enjoying a cheap beer early evening I would mind tryi g out some of the themed bars like devils den..

Firstly am I better off sticking to soi 8,Diana and lk metro rather than the touristy walking street?
Any bars I should avoid? Any bars I should Defo try? Like devils den?

Thanks guys...

Devils Den is a knocking shop, not a bar..

Defninitely go to Baby Dolls go-go just off Walking Street (take the small road just to the left of the Family mart on Walking Street). No rip offs there, just loads of fun.

careful not to lose a finger in there though 555

Champagne across from you hotel is fun, DD just around the corner, if you can walk past Lolita's ( you'll be blown away by this bar 555 )
WS not really a rip off, as mentioned Babydolls is worth a visit or two..Happy hour was 8-10 , most of the gogos are good prices , just check the menu before you order if in doubt , Baccara , Angelwitch, Alcatraz, Farenhiet all worth a look IMHO

i personally like airport agogo ( walking street) ,not the classiest place in the world ,the birds arnt all exactly stunners, and it could probs do with a bit of a face lift (most good places do)but it has one hell of an atmosphere and theres usually a feel good vibe in the place

^^ There were a couple of stunners in Airport in June but not much else. Always hard to get a seat in there as not a great deal of seating. Agree, always a good atmosphere in there.

nijario - Is your room at Areca in the Evergreen wing? Rooms much nicer there. The hotel is in a good location and you can have a good night out and find some stunners in the surrounding area without going to Walking Street.

Walking St well worth a visit though, never had any problems with places ripping you off. Stay away from the Russian establishments!

Do not miss an afternoon in Soi 6 either!

You will find the nightlife in Patts is spread out unlike in Patong. Enjoy!

Hi,
Yep my room is a super delux on the evergreen wing.. Suppose to be good rooms?
Thanks for the info guys..
Will Definatley try the bars as said above.. As well as DD!! Hehe
How far to walking street from Areca?

Thanks again

Not far. If you want to take baht bus you walk up to Soi Buakow and jump on a baht bus headed right (as apposed to left).
Or you can walk down to Second Road, cross, walk to the right of Mike shopping mall down Art Alley to beach road and grab baht bus there(or walk).

There are a few motorcycle taxi stands on Soi Diana also.

Great, am in patts for 9 nights plus before my trip back to patong, so I want to make the most of it by enjoying the best bars and girls...
Looking forward to soi 6!!

Taken from posts elsewhere (a Patts specific forum I infrequently visit)...

Too lazy this morning to do much (I blame Oli and his 30th birthday bash) except copy & paste. These are just my individual perceptions of the two weeks I spent there in early Nov. Don't take it as gospel, just read it as some random guy's opinion on the internet and give it all due consideration in that light...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tried Misty's last night. Admittedly it was late (around 1am), but there were zero customers and zero decent women.

Windmill had a total of 2 gals I might be interested in barfining. And we were there early and drank for 2 hours. One of the two I liked sat with me, but abandoned me (and the full drink I'd bought her) quickly when an elderly Japanese man came in. Oh well, Next!

Angelwitch improved greatly since my last visit. That's not to say they're good, merely to say that they went from god awful to "ok". One of our group took a gal from there.

What's Up... elbow to elbow in there. Didn't like it. Never really have. Some cute gals but I hate the seating in there.

Alcatraz had some cuties as always. I nearly choked when the one I liked said her barfine was 2000 baht. To make up for it, she was willing to go with me for just 3000 LT. I laughed out loud and she actually apologized, admitting the barfine price was too high. But she doesnt make the rules. Had 2 other prospects, but none would move off the 3K price for LT. Good for them, I guess. I could see one of the two really liked me and the two girls that came in with our group were encouraging her to go, but she couldnt bring herself to go below that 3K benchmark. I almost paid it anyway, but decided in the end to just move on... too many others out there that'll do 2K for LT.

Made the walk down to X-Zone. Some interesting things going on I hadnt seen before. No gals I'd be interested in taking home, just crazy antics.

Babydolls line up was pretty good, actually. One of the group took his gal from there and reported a stellar performance. Lots of the Japanese Anime looking gals in there, but they were game for falangs as well judging by the looks and smiles I got. I regret not choosing someone from there as there were several I would've liked. Not entirely sure why I didn't. We all make bad calls sometimes.

Eventually settled for a gal that was a friend of the Angelwitch gal my friend chose. She worked in Simon beer bar complex. Decent enough gal, though not a looker per se. Decent performance, but nothing spectacular. Hoping to do better tonight on LK Metro...

Latest experiences... (3 or 4 days later)

Angelwitch again- the lead show chick needs to drop kilos badly, but otherwise is a skilled performer. Getting in some decent gals. One friend has now taken 2 gals from there in 5 days.

Baccara- Lots of hot ones, but many seem to know it. Expect to be hit up for a drink the second a gal speaks to you.

Babydolls again- far less to choose from on my second visit (timing may have been a factor as it was after 1am). Still had two that I would've considered if they seemed genuinely interested. They only seemed bored though. So that night it wasn't as good as when I went last time (around 11pm).

The Moon- 2K barfine for gals that were recruited straight out of the discos (and used to be 1K for LT). What more needs to be said? All girls are 2K for bf. I hope it fails badly, then someone with some common sense buys it & reopens with a decent pricing structure. Not a bad club, nor a bad idea for a theme. Just a retarded pricing scheme.

The Cavern- dead as a doornail. Didnt even order a drink.

Secrets- I know a lot of people like the place, and props to the mamasan for coming over and politely introducing herself, but the gals were looking decidedly bored and lifeless, which kills the atmosphere. Badly needs an infusion of new talent and maybe some new ideas to get the fun going.

Peppermint- Great place with lots of cute ones, even late. Unfortunately, I chose poorly when I agreed to take the cute "hostess" tonight. Chick was kinda nutty. Enough so that I asked her directly if she was on ya ba, which she denied. Anyway, wish I'd have taken one of the dancers. Oh well, live and learn.

Farenheit- wow, tons of great looking gals here. Comfy club. Good vibe. Will be seeing more of this place!

Sweethearts- love the music- mostly rock n roll. Owner (manager?) came over & introduced himself. Some cuties to be found if ya look in at the right times.

Windmill- a crazy time as always. BF'd a pair of friends from there and a seriously wild time was had by all. Money well spent. If you want a dirty gal, look here.

Living Dolls- decent enough place. Bigger inside than I expected. Nicer too. Some decent gals. Definitely worthy of stopping in for a few and see who's available.

Airport- Still has some great great looking women. Shower girls are fun. BIG FAIL to the mamasan for trying to convince my friend (a newb) that paying everything up front (to her) is normal. Fcuk you, it isnt and quit trying to screw over my friends. She walked away in a huff and we left soon after. Sucks as the gal was keen and agreed to 2K for LT... then mamasan steps in a ruins it all. Oh well, less money for them. Som nom na!

...a few days later...

Hit Windmill relatively early last night after an abysmal time checking around the soi 13's (sad when the highpoint was the hilarity of all the "girls" from obsessions coming over onto the Kittens side to mess with us- seriously, skip it).

The cuter ones were gone from Windmill, which surprised me as it was only 10:30. That said, I was able to find one of the two gals I'd had my 3-some with a few days back. She picked a new gal to go with us and off we went. Good times were had.

Also went into Heaven Above. Certainly plenty of lookers there. Will return. Absolutely worthy of a few beers.

... a few days later...

Sweethearts, 2nd visit... outstanding selection, imo. I went there last night for one specific girl. Sad she turned LT into ST and annoyed me. That said, as I waited for her to change I noticed that almost 75% of the girls were ones I'd consider bf'ing if the fun factor was there. Seriously good lineup. And the music is also very good... mostly 80's & 90's rock & roll... lots AC/DC, Metallica, etc.. energy music. Good stuff.

Angelwitch, 3rd visit... I know the drink prices are ridiculous, but the shows are fun and the lineup seems to get better every time I visit. Last night I sat for 2 rounds of shows... surprisingly, I hadnt seen many of the shows they did, though a few I'd seen on prior visits. In between shows, the available gals crowd the seforum.xxxe and I gotta admit, there were plenty there that I might've been interested in had I not brought someone. In terms of sheer numbers, I'd put it at about 25-30 girls on seforum.xxxe at any one time, with others rotating in & out.

Heaven Above, 2nd visit. Still a high number of god looking girls here. I would recommend dropping by on any night out on the hunt.

Pattaya Beer Garden, after several visits, I've come to the opinion that the quality of the average FL hanging out here isn't great, but there does seem to be an occasional cutie. Thursday thru Saturday seemed to have an increased number of them for sure. I never once saw more than a dozen or so there. That said, the food is outstanding and sitting out over the water with the nice breeze going is a great way to start a hunt.

And finally...

Back home now, but on my final night I did a bit of a solo crawl through all the gogos that I generally pass on because they seem off the beaten path or just never caught my attention enough to hit.

Nui's club- more girls outside hawking than inside. Seriously. 5 hawkers, 4 dancers, everyone bored looking.

Dollhouse - 6 galls on main seforum.xxxe (not one barfine worthy, imo), 2 gals on a mattress in the corner rolling around on each other in a pathetic attempt to reenact what goes on in Babydolls, Windmill, et all. They'd lose interest every 2 minutes or and just lay there, or start talking. The Muay Thai match outside was a far better draw than the club behind the ring.

New Star- found one cutie here. There were one or two others, but its a very small place. Maybe 5 gals dancing at once, many clothed. Probably another half dozen sitting around, but they did at least look interested in meeting a customer. I seriously considered taking the one that nicely approached me. She said it was her kind of place because it was small, the boss was nice and she only got one or two customers p/w, which is a pace she can live with. Definitely not a hardcore monger's place, but probably one you could find a gal in sometimes.

Misty's, second visit- saw nothing again and didn't even bother getting a drink this time. Sorry, I know others are keen on the place, but I've just had rotten timing there it seems.

The Sea- Very Japanese oriented. As a falang, I had no girls trying to look at me (or the other 2 falangs in the place), but the two dozen Japanese guys around were getting plenty of eye contact & flirty interaction. Didn't bother finishing my drink.

Naughty Girls- Some cuties, but again the crowd was heavily dominated by Japanese customers. Drank my one drink over 15 minutes and the only gal looking at me was rather homely.

Sueforum.xxxaby- one word... disinterest. From every angle. Decent club and some decent looking birds, but the gals didnt seem encouraged to talk to or even make eye contact with the customers. Customers looked bored because of it. Drank one quarter of my beer & left.

Carousel- Small and sad. Not sure why I even ordered a beer. I dont think I even took a sip of it before leaving.

Happy Agogo- this one had possibilities. Definitely a few barfine-worthy gals there, but it was somewhat crowded and I had a terrible seat. Bigger than I expected inside. You have to dodge down an alley of hawkers/touts to get to the place. Change the seat and cut down on crowd size and this would have been an alright place to hunt. Probably worthy of popping in to if you're out on the prowl.

Farenheit, second visit- Went in trying to find a good one to take home as I was ready to wrap up my crawl, but sadly no one really appealed to me this time. Certainly some pretty gals though. I sat with the gal my friend once fell hard for... using her for insider info on the other gals rather than buying them drinks only to find they only go ST or something similar. Spent 2 drinks only to not really find anything that suited me. Some were too hard, others had bf's (only went ST) and one I liked had already been ST twice that night and I found that turned me off. haha. Eventually thanked the gal for the info and moved on.

Ended up at Babydolls where I found a short & curvy cutie who was up for bringing her friend along for fun (no surprise coming from there). No games, no bs, just fun for all involved. Even let me snap a few pix as they gin hoi for each other. It was a good way to wrap up my trip... a nice threesome with a pair of fun gals that were actually trying to make one another orga$m when they went down on each other. It was a fit ending for a wild two weeks.

Final thoughts... I'd say for easy hunting, the more popular clubs (Baccara, Airport, Heaven Above) are more popular for a reason... it's hard not to find something you'll like there. The smaller ones require more work... almost like mining for a good gem. That's not to say you can't find a good one from a smaller place, because you can certainly find some very decent ones around if you put in the effort- and the smaller places often yield a less hardened gal. But the big, popular places are effortless. It's almost assured that if you sit there for a few drinks, you'll find a keeper (for the night- 555). If you want a threesome, you can find it around, but it makes the most sense to me to just start out in a wilder kind of place (Windmill, Babydolls, X-Zone, etc). I had two threesomes from Windmill and one from Babydolls. You wont find stunners there, but you can find cute & wild, which is fine by me. And finally I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that I really liked the 80's & 90's rock-n-roll music in Sweethearts. Plenty of decent gals to choose from, but I could also just sit there and drink a few beers just listening to the old school rock.

Happy hunting fellas...

p.s. ^^^ more posts than I've had in the last 6 months...

Now that's how to do Patts. Well done WP!

Is "Miss Special" still with you in Phuket?

Nope. No one here special at the moment...

the way to go 555

Haven't heard to many complaints about LK Metro, Champagne is open at 2pm so head there if soi 6 is too scary(Saigon looks nice though) Get there for the happy hours and at least if there's nothing you fancy TG wise then at least u got a cheap drink and a look at the place. Mash and submarine and office are all good, I preferred Kiss but that seems to be the luck of the draw more then anything else, decent music though and a friendly atmosphere. Some people seem to think it's got an older BG then most gogo's, can't say I noticed but two girls I befriended there were both over 30(but didn't look it)

Walking street gogo's will have more of a selection but always more expensive, again you'll hear good and bad about a lot of them so just try them out and see what you like. As they say in Thailand, up 2 u. I think Airport is open early(around 4pm if memory serves). Never pay up front for long time/short time, barfine only! There is tons of action in Patts so if you don't like what you see check bin and head next door.

Shoutbox
  1. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  2. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  6. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💫💋💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici..💞💖. small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💋Lisa, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️every day have 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide 😘😘😘😘🔥🔥🔥🔥 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 -3366
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  9. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  10. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💞💥💫 Thursday, 💘💕 Cindy, ❣💋 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 💋💋 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥 Sisi, 💋very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  11. Withme_Spa:
    💕💥 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢💞 Thursday ❣❤ Ruby,💥💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💋❤ Lucy, 💕👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💋 Jessica,💢 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  12. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  13. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐 Thursday, ♥ 💖 💋 Michelle 💞💋for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 😘 Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  14. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  15. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞 Thursday, ♥ 💋 Yoyo, 💋small, slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 😘 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  21. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 9th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹so sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Pinky🥰 Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  36. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️
  37. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️have Table shower🚿🚿🚿🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  39. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services 💋new white Ana💋
Back