Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Package refund for client who moved away?- UPDATE in thread

tigris

Reaction score
Ok, so here I am again. The lady walked in today, who purchased a package at her first-ever session with Hubby, used the one, and then we haven't heard from her in months. Many months. She moved to the other end of the state, due to job issues. So she came in today and asked if we could give her "maybe at least a partial refund". I reminded her that I'd explained to her when she purchased the package that it was non-refundable, and she remembered, but thought she'd ask anyway since she doesn't have anyone else here she could transfer the sessions to. Hubby was in session (thankfully!), and I told her I'd have to discuss it with him and see if he might be willing to do that. I took her name and number and told her I'd call her back later today or tomorrow. I was very gracious, smiling, friendly; but firm that we DO have the policy and that I was not "able" to bend it on my own. This gives us plenty of time to discuss it before giving her an answer-- NOT like when that flaky lady did something similar when we first opened.

Moved, unable to finish the sessions, nobody to give them to. Definitely not a complete refund of all unused sessions, I know better than that. Partial refund? Nothing? What do y'all think?

Package refund for client who moved away?

You have every right to stick to your original terms. If you are willing to transfer the package to another person then tell her that she can sell the balance of the package to a friend and that way she can get a partial refund, that puts the responsibility back on her.
I don't blame her for asking, it doesn't hurt and sometimes it pays off, but it also doesn't hurt to stick to the original agreement.
Her moving is in no way your responsibility.

This is true, Vivian, and basically what DH said when I brought it up to him. It's been over 4 months since she bought that package-- she could have come in in the meantime, or at least called prior to in order to discuss it. DH says the timing doesn't even matter; it's our policy and he's sticking to it. Good for him! Now I get to practice saying "no" with a smile on my face. Tee hee!

May I ask why you have the no refund policy? Is it an accounting hassle to refund her balance less the massages used based on the full price per session? Just wondering because I am considering implementing this myself. Thanks!

Timedess said:
It's been over 4 months since she bought that package-- she could have come in in the meantime,

Exactly - she's had plenty of time to use these sessions. I wouldn't refund it either.

I fully agree - stick to your policy! She had ample time she could have used her sessions or found someone to gift or sell them to as well.

GreenDragonfly said:
May I ask why you have the no refund policy? Is it an accounting hassle to refund her balance less the massages used based on the full price per session? Just wondering because I am considering implementing this myself. Thanks!

Specifically, and many here will remember this from when we opened a year and a half ago (has it really been that long? WOW!), we had one lady come in, purchase a package on her first visit, use TWO sessions that day (shoulda been a red flag right there), and then no-show for her next appointment, the following week. I tried calling to "remind" her, but got no answer. Later she rescheduled, citing that I'd never called her for the reminder (then she said she'd had her fax machine plugged in or some such thing) and then no-showed for the second appointment. Then the next week she walked in demanding a refund for her "unused sessions", stating that her husband had insisted that she go to the doctor before receiving any other massages, and had demanded that she come get her money back. Since we did NOT have a policy in place at that time, and we were completely taken by surprise, we gave her the refund. Should not have-- she'd no-showed for the other two sessions, so she should have lost those anyway!

This was the beginning of our long and head-banging-against-the-wall (aka being stubborn) journey into "Why you should have your policies in place BEFORE you open/make applicable changes, and make sure that your clients KNOW those policies so they can't argue when you stick to them."

I still need to call her, wish me luck (actually I don't need "luck", I need words and graciousness to be firm and authoritative, lol!)

I just got off the phone with her. I told her that we couldn't give her a refund, and I heard a deep sigh from her. She said "Well, I was thinking maybe because of the circumstances". I told her that's not our responsibility. She asked for a referral for a new therapist where she moved to (Houston); I told her if I found anyone I'd shoot her an email. It's been brought up to me that maybe I don't want to pass off a refund-seeking client to another MT anyway.? Anyone in Houston care to take her on? She does love massage (or so she says lol).

Timedess said:
I just got off the phone with her. I told her that we couldn't give her a refund, and I heard a deep sigh from her. She said "Well, I was thinking maybe because of the circumstances". I told her that's not our responsibility. She asked for a referral for a new therapist where she moved to (Houston); I told her if I found anyone I'd shoot her an email. It's been brought up to me that maybe I don't want to pass off a refund-seeking client to another MT anyway.? Anyone in Houston care to take her on? She does love massage (or so she says lol).

I wouldn't mind taking on a client that wanted a refund due to having to relocate. I also think it is just smart to at least attempt to get a refund. Why would anyone just walk away from a chance to get their money back - at least partially. I know you have your reasons, but I still don't see why she couldn't get a refund less the FULL price of massage already received. Perhaps I am just very green at this!!

I agree with Green Dragonfly, it seems somewhat unsympathetic at the least to refuse a refund, even if that was the policy in place. As a client/patient, I would have expected that a relocation would impact the decision.

A "refund-seeking client"? Who knows why she is re-locating - perhaps they have lost their jobs, perhaps they have lost their house, perhaps there is sickness in the family. All reasons to be glad to have a little extra cash back that had been paid out.

And in this day and age, who wants to take the chance on being slammed publicly on FB or Twitter or whatever?

I tend to be a little soft on clients!

Yeah - I'm a softy too.

I would have given a partial refund.

But - because you had the policy in place at the time of the sale AND given that she had the opportunity to USE the sessions (I know I dang well woulda! ), I understand why you chose not to refund.
Probably makes good business sense to stay strong and stick to policies.

It isn't that uncommon for someone to get a few weeks notice of having to relocate due to their job, so there might not have been time to use up the rest of the massages.

But you stuck to your guns and for that I say good.

New update (I'm still shaking on this one lol):

Her mother-in-law just walked in. I heard DH talking to someone (we're not technically open yet today) and went out to see what was up. Turns out MIL is the nice Englishwoman to whom I gave directions several months ago. She came in with a piece of paper with the client's name and address on it, saying that client sent her in with the information for "where we could send her refund". (Yes, I did speak with the client yesterday.) We re-iterated the policy, and the fact that the client KNEW and even ASKED about the possibility of a refund BEFORE she wrote the check for the package.MIL said that they'd moved suddenly, within a few weeks of the purchase. I asked her if she was remaining in the area, and she said yes, to which I said that the client might transfer the remaining sessions to her to use, or she may also come in and use them whenever she's up here visiting her MIL. We did stick to our policy, and MIL walked out the door very manipulatively saying "I hope you can sleep well at night, dear." (To which I replied, "I do, thank you.")

My question is WHY did she not, if she wanted to see about a refund, at least call or shoot me an email when she moved, if she's been gone for 4 months? And if she was asking about the refund policy when purchasing the package, I wonder if she knew of the possibility of relocating at the time, and if so, then why did she purchase the package to begin with?

What I did not tell you is that when she bought the package, she also convinced us to combine the already-discounted package price with a "get a 90-minute for the price of a 60-minute" first-time client coupon, so she essentially got a 90-minute session for $60. Our hour sessions are regularly $70. Since we didn't have a "cannot combine with any other discount" policy in place yet, we feel that we got snookered there too. Some people, you just kind of feel like you know they will take advaneforum.xxxe of you every way they can. And actually, when she asked about the refund policy in the first place, a red flag DID go up in my head. I wondered WHY she asked *the way she did*. I couldn't put my finger on it, but the red flag was there.

And no, I don't think there is anything wrong with ASKING for a refund (even if she already KNEW our policy). I have done the same thing myself; some times I have met success, and other times I have been told no. But I always go into things like that knowing that it is not THEIR responsibility that circumstances happened in MY life. I cannot hold it against a business for holding to their policies. If I might not be able to live with their policies, I have the responsibility to check that out BEFORE signing with that company, enlisting their services, or making that purchase.

And yes, I understand the "why not, based on the circumstances" thought process. I have a great tendency to think that way too. However, it is that thought process that has gotten us into the situations where we've had later to fire clients, and ask our tenant to leave. We are in the business of making money by helping people. It would be really nice to be able to do what we do without having to worry at all about the financial aspects of it all, but we are not currently in a position to do that. If we do not stop allowing "nice people with circumstances" to take advaneforum.xxxe of us, we will go out of business very quickly. This is my FIRST lesson in HOLDING to a policy that we've set in response to issues created by NOT having policies in place. Not EASY to do, but I must keep my spine aligned. If we took her circumstances into consideration and bent the policy for her, then how could we stand firm for the NEXT client with a similar story? Where does one draw the line? Where does one stop allowing herself to be manipulated and learn to "pull up her big girl panties"? "We reserve the right to maintain our policies!"

I think I've just decided on a new policy. No packages will be sold to first-time clients. They must pay for a single session first, and then they will be offered the option of purchasing a package when they rebook. I'm done with this garbage.

Timedess said:
I think I've just decided on a new policy. No packages will be sold to first-time clients. They must pay for a single session first, and then they will be offered the option of purchasing a package when they rebook. I'm done with this garbage.

Hey Renee I hope you don't feel picked on by my comments regarding this thread. I had honest questions regarding why you were doing what you were doing and you certainly DO have the right to run your business as you see fit for good reason. Your additional posts bring more into to light and I can see how making rules straitforward and the same for everybody streamlines the process of doing business.

I like your new idea of having someone get one massage first before purchasing a package. This makes so much sense anyway because why would a person buy a package from someone they hadn't had experience with yet? Will you be putting verbage regarding the exlusion of including that first visit into the package retroactively?

Thank you for the update.

Timedess said:

Just put a refund policy clearly stated. Essentially, they are buying GCs for future use, which effectively have no expiration date, so you always have the liability on your books. If you close your doors for reasons other than bankruptcy, you would need to issue a refund.

If you want to be very generous, you could make your packages transferable, so they could sell or regift them.

I DID tell her-- when she bought it and yesterday, and her MIL today-- that she could transfer the package to someone else.

Had another discussion with DH about this today. I told him I don't WANT these folks able to waltz in here at any time and demand sessions. I wanted that liability off the books (thanks for pointing that out, R&R, even though that was not your intended message). I am pregnant and do not need the additional stress of worrying about folks like that.

Anyway, he agreed to giving her a refund of the package price, minus the FULL price of the 90-minute session she did use, and then subtracting a 20% processing fee off of the remainder. Called and told her, and she was elated. I didn't say "based ont he circumstances" or any thing like that, just the facts of what the refund would be. She started babbling on and on about the circumstances of their move (I couldn't care less). Apparently, I made her day. So now I'm "the good guy" instead of a punk. Ok, I can live with that. She did suggest her MIL come by and pick it up, but I told her the check had to be written to her and I would send it to HER address in tomorrow's mail. A note and copy of the letter included with the check will go into her file.

Problem solved to everyone's satisfaction. For the most part. Definitely not what I consider a WIN-WIN situation, but at least it's not a "LOSE-LOSE situation either.

And yes, I will still sleep tonight.

And we are ind iscussions about future package/gift certificate sales. Seems our worst "flakes" come out of the woodwork around these two "deals". :p

Timedess said:
And we are ind iscussions about future package/gift certificate sales. Seems our worst "flakes" come out of the woodwork around these two "deals". :p

When selling a package of sessions, I require that all sessions are booked at the time of sale. The client can reschedule if need be, but having them on the book helps to ensure the sessions get used timely. I send out a confirmation letter at the time of sale listing the dates/times and covering the policies, such as non-refundable, no-show, rescheduling, etc.

Shoutbox
  1. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  2. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💫💋Tuesday, ❣💋 Holly,💫💞 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and Amy, 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💖💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💫💥 Tuesday, 🥰💋 Mimi, 💞💋medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💥💋Sisi,💯 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  4. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  5. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💯💞💫💥 Tuesday, ❣💫 Mia, 💞💋petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣💞 Susan,💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 😘💋 Lily, 💞beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  6. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  7. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Tuesday,💋💞 Judy, 💗medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  8. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯💞 Tuesday, 🥰💋 Sophia,💞 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty . and ❤ milf Mary ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL PHUONG: A SMALL PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, AROUND 5' IN HEIGHT AND SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AT A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennfier working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  15. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. )) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to te
  16. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 7th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & LILIAN & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  17. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞10am-2am🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  19. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️905-470-8082
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  22. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  23. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  24. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  25. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  26. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  27. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  39. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  41. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  42. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  43. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  44. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  45. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  50. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
Back