Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marketing myself

gillianprowe

Reaction score
I posted this same kind of thing in another thread but didn't want to hijack.I passed my board in June and immediately took the summer off to play with my kids.  Summer is now over and it's time for me to get to work! I'm trying to figure out what I want to do and/or where I want to work.  I've done a couple of outcalls this summer and I would kind of like to keep doing that.  But, I can tell that I also need a place to base from for those clients that I'm not comfortable going to their home.   I'd like to rent a room someplace but really need to do more outcalls for the $$ to pay the rent.  So, oh wise healers!, where do I start?  I'm planning on calling some of my fairly wealthy friends and letting them know that I've got a table and I'm willing to travel.  But how do I get some repeat business?  New clients? I feel so stupid even asking a question like that.  I've got a degree in advertising for goodness sakes!

Marketing myself

Start by calling those friends. Tell them you're licensed & ready to set sail on your new venture. Ask them if they have any friends or colleagues they could refer to you. Get those people on your table for the first time & treat them very well. Ask them if they'd like to rebook afterwards (have your book open & ready!). If they are hesitant, give them your card, and a couple of extras. Tell them you could really use their help getting the word out. Add that if they are aware of a great office space available to give you a call. Start searching yourself, too. Full service salons sometimes rent rooms or do commission splits. Its a great arena to begin because you can ask all the stylists for referrals for freebies! Hair stylists & nail techs are right there in the category of repetitive motion pain people. I used to offer a free massage for 3 referrals, and half price massages for them if they fill a gap in my schedule at the last minute (maybe they have a gap in their book, or a bad no-show day, etc). Its a starting point!and when you get your thinking cap back on straight, give US some advertising advice! ha haJill/sagetherapist

Marketing myself

Check out the FAQ section!  ;D

There are  a lot of topics on marketing that might just help to get you off and running.

FAQ's - NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ THIS SECTION FIRST
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=44

Good Luck!

Marketing myself

I just have to note that I strongly disagree with macalla's suggestion of being subtle instead of being vocal about asking for a rebook. I learned that lesson the hard way with some lean times. I ask every client if they'd like to book their next session before they leave today. 95% of my business (including new clients that are finding me through referrals & the web) are booking out before they leave. You don't have to try too hard. I just look em in the eye & smile while I give them a cold bottle of water & ask if I can put their next appointment in my schedule. If they hem & haw or say they don't know their schedule offhand, I let them off the hook & say they can call or email anytime they're ready.By the way, start collecting email addresses now. I wish, wish, wish I had started asking for them immediately instead of later on in my work. My clients love to get my e:newsletters, etc. Try using http://www.constantcontact.com 's free 90 day trial. The quality of the ecards & promos you send out through their system is fantastic! It's free if you have less than 100 e:contacts! Free is GREAT when you are first starting out! PM me with your email address & I'll send you my last month's newsletter & an example or two of my e:gift certificates.Good luck!Jill/sagetherapist

I worked on my husband today and while I was working I started thinking that there is no reason why I can't set up my living room as a massage room.  It won't be totally dedicated to it but it is a nice clean, calm, soothing room.  I'll need to frame in the door with curtains so that I can close it off.  There are also some pocket doors that I can pull to make it even more private.  My plan is to only see clients when the kids are at school so they won't be a distraction.   At least I'll have a place until I get enough money for rent. I also brain-stormed today.  I'm planning on ordering some brochures on chair massage and take one day a week and make the rounds of business' that might be interested in bringing in a chair massage for their employees.  Of course, I'll precede the visit with a letter.  

Marketing myself

But, I can tell that I also need a place to base from for those clients that I'm not comfortable going to their home.

But you'd feel comfortable having those clients come to your home?  Are you sure you are allowed to practice out of your home where you live?  In my town the home would have to be zoned accordingly, unless you live outside the city limits.

I would suggest that you try to get in on a commission basis with a salon/day spa that way you only have to pay when you work, and you could benefit from their client base as well.  If you got set up as an IC you could direct your career in which ever direction you choose.  And you could probably even still do chair massage without it being a conflict of interest.

I think that advertising really depends on your area.  If I were macalla I wouldn't advertise either because he lives in a big city.  But my town is small and local newspaper advertising has worked for me.  So put your degree to the test and come up with some guerrilla marketing techniques for your situation.

If you do decide to use your living room think about the expenses you will incur when you rent space so that you can set your price for that now, that way you can make a smooth transition and your clients won't suddenly find a steep price increase when you have an office.

Good Luck

Marketing myself

I just hand out business cards and politely say "I work strictly by referral so if you know anybody that would like this kind of work feel free to have them call me." That and getting a nice Thank You note seems to really work for me. It's so quaint for out here that it leaves an impression, they always mention it.

I actually think you are doing great marketing with this request.  Focusing your efforts on existing clients and getting referrals is one of the best ways to do it.  Marketing is not just advertising.  Saying that you only accept clients by referral, and asking for a referral this way is great marketing.  I think it is interesting you find the idea of a newsletter pushy while many therapists would find asking for referrals in this way pushy.  

Really? People like this? I would think that with all the spam out there in the e-mail world that people might find this kind of intrusive.

Really a lot of clients love to receive a newsletter.  It depends on how you do it though.  If you can make your newsletter very valuable for them, through education pieces, maybe a little entertainment and make it professional and consistent.  But most people won't like it if you are only sending them advertisements.  

But the world is changing I guess and it seems with so many people trying to break into the massage there is a new empathsis on marketing that they need to survive. Whatever works for you I guess. I'm glad I've never had to do it though. Time spent marketing seems unappealing to me.

It is true that there is likely more "competition" than in the first five years of building your practice.  But I like to think of it as many more options to get massage by many more people.   And all of these options make it confusing and difficult for your ideal client to find you.  And for that reason, I like to think of marketing as your way of helping your target market find you with ease.  I make a choice to view marketing (and create it) from the perspective of helping my clients, instead of focusing on selling myself.

For example, my wife has been looking for a health provider for about five months.  Since we are new to the area, we could not find a good referral.  And she wanted a specific style of help, an acupuncturist that also has some experience with muscle testing, and allergies.  It was hard to find.  In fact she tried a number of different people.  But that person was out there.  It could have been much easier for my wife though had their marketing been better.  It could have saved her five months of struggle, and all the money spent with other folks who where not right for her.  Good marketing makes your clients lives easier before you ever meet them.

And I also agree with you that you have to find out what works for you.  You have developed a subtle yet effective way to grow your business that is appropriate for your area and the style of people you serve.  That is great.

Marketing myself

Macalla,I think its more of a difference between you and me, not the people in CA versus AZ. Metro Phoenix is full of savvy consumers too. I ask for my client's email addresses specifically for the e:newletter. They subscribe to it. Do you think they want me to contact them? I think the answer is yes. Every time I send out an e:news campaign (by the way I have a receptionist/office mgr that handles these things for me with my approval-no wasted time there), I get direct responses & bookings.My original disagreement with your response was because this person is asking for ways/ideas to market themselves, and they are at the beginning of their career. I disagree that someone new to the field should rely strictly on referrals (not advice to you to change - I think you have done what's good for you). They will starve that way. You've been in the business for a long time. Look back to the beginning. This person is looking for assistance & ideas.Flying Hands,I second what akb says about working from home. Find out for certain if you are not only violating any regulations by a massage board or municipality, but also if it is against any HOA bylaws. If you don't have an HOA, good for you! ha haI really think that getting out there into the business world is a stronger choice. There are ways to go about it that seem less risky than rental situations. Remember, everything is negotiable. If you find a great place, but the rent is too high, ask for a compromise of terms (3 months of perceneforum.xxxe & then renegotiate, etc, etc).Regardless, I wish you luck. You'll make the best choices for yourself. We're just throwing around our own perspectives. I think everyone actually 'knows' what's going to work for them. You have the technology (ha).Jill/sagetherapist

Wow, the difference in the business cultures across the country is huge.  I'm in the South,  so asking if someone needs to book another appt. is just being caring and friendly.  It would in no way be interpreted as being intrusive.  I think you have to gauge your selling tactics according to your clientel.  The email idea is great for several different reasons.  It would allow me to confirm/remind folks of their appt.  I'm not sure about the newsletter though.  I would probably ask if someone wanted to receive newsletters before I started sending them those. There are several principles of selling that I learned from Southwest Airlines.  Genuine helpfulness is always appreciated.  Ask for the sale, not pressure but ask.  As in, "Did you want me to hold the same time for you next week?".  Follow-up is everything.  A phone call the next day to ask how their body is feeling would not be nosey just concern.   I did these same kinds of things when I was doing my internship and got many many rebooks.   And one last question.  What is HOA?  

Well, I think it matters truly what the law says.  I can't work out of my house in Los Angeles but when I lived in CT, I had a private, separate entrance to my studio off my house.  I even had a sign on my lawn advertising what I did.  It was a small community and commonplace.  Now I live in Los Angeles and I wouldn't even consider working in my house.  Big city, big weirdos.  As for the rebook scenario, I'm with Jill on this one.  I think asking for the rebook is critical.  I always say to clients when they are paying, "same time next week" with my palm pilot in hand and they always say yes.  If they were to stammer, I tell them to let me know.  This allows them to not have to worry about remembering to call to rebook and keeps them on a regular schedule.  I don't think it's intrusive or pushy.  My hair stylist always says - "4 weeks from today" when I'm paying.  The dentist always books your next cleaning when you leave from the last one and my personal trainer always says see you next Sunday, yes?  It helps with lapsed clients who might miss a week or two regularly when left to their own devices.  If you add up one or two missed appointments across your entire client base, that's potentially a lot of money.  Joe E.

Flying Hands, Guessing that HOA means Home Owners Association.I live in a small city of less 10,000 people in a popular tourist area, and you CAN get a "Conditional Use of the Home" permit from the zoning board if your area is not zoned commercial and your business would not become a problem in your neighborhood. I know someone who did this and IS running her business from her basement office/studio (it's a finished basement). Still you Do have to walk through her home to get to the basement. *shrug*I looked into it for myself... as it's Extremely difficult to find reasonable office space in my city, there isn't much to choose from and rents are high for what you get... I've been a MT just 2 weeks shy of 8 years... but honestly, as a single female,  I don't want strangers waltzing into my home.  There are to many sick people out there...And I don't want any bad memories associated with my home.

Marketing myself

Just for the record (again) my clients ask for my newsletters & I email them. I am not an email gorilla marketer. The clients put their email addresses on my intake form for the precise purpose of receiving my emails. They are permission based, professional copy. I don't make them up & send them out en masse. People literally subscribe, some opt out, its very specific and they request them from me.Macalla, I know you gave your ideas & insight. I'm a little dismayed that you might feel like I am against you or your thoughts. I just disagree about asking for the rebook. But regardless, "peace".Jill/sagetherapist

Jill I know you don't guerilla market your newsletter to your client list.I know you give them the opportunity to become more informed about your business and other health related topics. I've seen your e-newsletter and have always though you did an exceptional job.I don't think macalla's feeling like you are against him. I think what we're all saying is that some people prefer one way, some another. Different strokes for different folks?  ;DI have actually done both. *shrug* Asked for the rebooking, and merely relied on the client to make an appointment if they wished.While I agree with macalla that the main thing is to deliver an awesome "knock your socks off massage"  I do feel that sometimes clients forget how great they felt as they rested on the table for a moment following their last massage.Life happens. *shrug* Sometimes a gentle reminder that someone cares is a good thing.  I think we each have our own preferences and we rebook our clients accordingly. Because some of my clients like a certain time of day for their massage... it's easier to rebook them when they are there. For other clients, money is an issue and if I sense hesitation in them when I ask how they're feeling after the massage and do They Feel they need to rebook... I will just hand them a business card and suggest they consult their schedule at home and give me a call.I also stress I just pencil their appointments in to hold that spot and that I'm totally fine with rebooking the appointment at a time which is better for them, should the need arise.You know I really think the whole point ALL of us have is that the question of rebooking -- should be Client Centered.  ;D

Or it could be just an old fashioned argument, which is fine.  ;DJill/sagetherapist

Marketing myself

And I have to laugh at the image of a "gorilla" massage therapist marketing herself in a pushy manner! Thanks for not correcting my spelling, N!!!Cheers,Jill/sagetherapist

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️905-470-8082
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  5. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  6. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  7. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💫💥Monday, ❤💘 Tracy, 💞💋tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💗Mimi,💗💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  9. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  10. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  12. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💗💫💦💞 Monday, 💘👄 Cici, 👄👄 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. 💗💞 Nana, 💞💋slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. 💞 Kelly, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  13. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💫💞 💦💋 Monday, 💥 Carmen, 💋(Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  19. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞❤Monday, 💋💞Sophia, 💘💗25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, very pretty. and Tammy💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  22. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Monday, 😘💘 Ada, 💋💋 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and Fifi 🏵 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  28. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  29. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  30. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  37. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  43. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  44. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
Back