Looking for an advice to get my head straight)

What to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well... I am 100% sure he is gonna listen to what I said. :)

Well All you are doing by commenting is showing your true colours and you know full well what you are doing. Didn't expect you to be responding to be honest. Your sweet talking is only to ensure you get a nice pay check at the end of the day which is made clear by that sarcastic comment. Most men seeing this will listen to you because you have what almost every man wants, obviously I don't have what you have... I can't honestly comment if in-fact he will 100% listen to you or not, but I know that some men that have reason to think logically would know your true intentions.

Sure your heart has been broken many times, most of us thats happened to. But do you ever consider all the hearts you've broken, and continue to break by selling a fantasy that can never truly happen in reality? You don't know what the men you see could be truly dealing with when they leave after the 40 min, having you tell them they are the greatest thing thats happened and putting them up on a pedestal. You are to selfish to care. Think to yourself just maybe if you don't continue to do so, maybe a guy will come into your life that never will allow that to happen to you again, Because he lives the opposite of the fact. Habits define people, and the same birds fly with the same flock so you'll always continue to have your heart broken, because you are breaking hearts, and hanging around heart breakers.

That looks pretty bad Daniella, and no, I have never met you before you didn't break my heart.....

Those are some deep articulate thoughts showing the complexity of diving into mpa relationships..

Kazanova, you received a lot of good pointers on here today..

Do what you got to do but keep us posted ;)

All I did for instance was stopped thinking with my Willy (dick) all the time and started to use my Billy (brain) :)

Well All you are doing by commenting is showing your true colours and you know full well what you are doing. Didn't expect you to be responding to be honest. Your sweet talking is only to ensure you get a nice pay check at the end of the day which is made clear by that sarcastic comment. Most men seeing this will listen to you because you have what almost every man wants, obviously I don't have what you have... I can't honestly comment if in-fact he will 100% listen to you or not, but I know that some men that have reason to think logically would know your true intentions.

Sure your heart has been broken many times, most of us thats happened to. But do you ever consider all the hearts you've broken, and continue to break by selling a fantasy that can never truly happen in reality? You don't know what the men you see could be truly dealing with when they leave after the 40 min, having you tell them they are the greatest thing thats happened and putting them up on a pedestal. You are to selfish to care. Think to yourself just maybe if you don't continue to do so, maybe a guy will come into your life that never will allow that to happen to you again, Because he lives the opposite of the fact. Habits define people, and the same birds fly with the same flock so you'll always continue to have your heart broken, because you are breaking hearts, and hanging around heart breakers.

That looks pretty bad Daniella, and no, I have never met you before you didn't break my heart.....

I am 100% sure You never met me. If you knew me, you wouldn't talk to me like that.
I am not the kind of girl who play with anyone's feelings. I don't bulshit clients to come to see me. I never used any guy for theirs money, that's why I work hard to make my own.
You should know me better before talk to me like that.
I am not telling all the attendants has good and genuine intentions with clients, but you can not come here and generalize all of us. It's not fair for the good ones.
So I need someone to explain me how to separated feelings and fantasy Because after almost 4 years working in the spa , I still haven't learned it.

I am 100% sure You never met me. If you knew me, you wouldn't talk to me like that.
I am not the kind of girl who play with anyone's feelings. I don't bulshit clients to come to see me. I never used any guy for theirs money, that's why I work hard to make my own.
I am not telling all the attendants has good and genuine intentions with clients, but you can not come here and generalize all of us. It's not fair for the good ones.
So I need someone to explain me how to separated feelings and fantasy Because after almost 4 years working in the spa , I still haven't learned it.
Forget Playful... forget Ursus.. please consider me as my backup plan.

Those are some deep articulate thoughts showing the complexity of diving into mpa relationships..

Kazanova, you received a lot of good pointers on here today..

Do what you got to do but keep us posted ;)

lol well fuck now I kinda have to. Didnt expect this board would be so crazy romantic ......like some comments are like pure poetry. You can write a beautiful book lol

Daniella,

Do you honestly know how the guys truly feel after you visit them? whether its the very first visit, or 20th, do you ask them after every session to genuinely know if you are in-fact playing with their emotions? Im pretty confident you haven't or else some of those guys would be hurt by the truth and find another attendant that can potentially be the 'one'. You know the saying love at first sight? that actually happens to some people, especially vulnerable people in vulnerable situations in moments, or just life in general makes them vulnerable to due family issues, death occurring etc.. You can't truly say that you don't BS clients if you never truly asked them or tried to understand the situations they could be in which could result in them falling head over heels for you even though you didnt... But still you have to then consider even if they accept that, they could tell you a lie and want to keep seeing you even knowing they never will have you to themselves.. men get whipped very easily by Very attractive woman such as yourself. You have to consider who is really being used then at that point the guys or you if the guy would lie to your face saying he doesn't love you back but keeps seeing you otherwise. All for a dollar and a business transaction which I'm sure you believe isn't everything in life, 'good ones' know money isn't everything especially if you claim you are in fact a good one. I am moving target to be used for what I have and it sucks, Id rather be broke knowing what some people in this world do for a dollar and how that could affect me. It has happened to me before where I've been used for what I have, but because I'm only 23 I haven't been in the position yet to find a woman to marry, not knowing they are out for what I have. That would probably ruin me if that would happen to be honest. Learning from other peoples experiences its a good idea to stay far away from the gun range instead of trying to dodge bullets.

I can't comment if you have or haven't seen him or not, but you should tell Ursus the truth and how you really feel about him so he doesn't have to believe he is in love with you and yearning for a love that will never exist. Ursus believes you are the apple of his eye, and it sounds like he loves you more then his wife. he wouldn't be seeing other woman if he truly loved his wife and she was the apple of his eye. Give the dude a break then and tell it how it is to him.

I know you work hard and it is a physically demanding job. But you know there are many ways to earn a living in this world. Im sure if since you are claiming to be a 'good one'. You could easily use the 'good' gifts you have and work towards something where you don't have to live a double life and lie to people, or use lies to work hard. I know you have to make lies for your safety which is fine since Im well aware some guys loose their minds over woman and it doesn't end well if they don't get their way.. Some lies are forgivable others aren't, anyone agree with me on that at least.

I can guarantee you that you won't ever have the chance to have your heart broken ever again. You'd work a-lot less harder then you are and have to not try to find a solution to something which is impossible to find. See great people in this world like Bill Gates and all of these people that society calls great, sure some of them have greater gifts then most, but a lot of them simply started to question to make things happen, and say to themselves they don't need anyone or anything to determine their world success and have the potential of the world riches be taken from them since people in are unreliable, I have been in the past. Working on changing that. They realize this and then begin to let money work for them instead of them working for money. Money doesn't have to be an enemy but a friend if you know how to work it properly and guide it in the right direction. It would pay you back tenfold compared to what you are earning there... I guarantee that.

I quote from you: "So I need someone to explain me how to separated feelings and fantasy Because after almost 4 years working in the spa , I still haven't learned it".

There isn't a solution to this and what you are trying to find with that is like chasing after the wind. You'll never catch it Daniella. When Man and Woman come together intimately, and connect themselves to each other through what happens at the premier chain (in most cases). Both those people for a time become one person. That initial bond doesn't simply end after the session, but it stays with them in their hearts, mind and soul, not physically after since that ended after the session and most people take a shower after. Since I know based on the evidence provided on the forum that your services are very open minded, as open minded as they can be without getting into any weird things people for some reason enjoy spending the time doing. You are going to that next level of intimacy where its the highest level you can be doing it with another person. True intimacy is a great and beautiful thing, you shouldn't have to make it a job, you should truly cherish that. Since that passion, intimacy, connectedness travels with you after on other levels mentioned, thats why you will never be able to separate feelings and fantasy.

You should help yourself and not live in constant turmoil knowing that a client you see could be that one guy to sweep you off your feet. The chances of that happening are slim because the guy has to first know himself truthfully to make it happen. many men that partake in this game aren't truthful at all.

Well Daniella if we would ever cross paths I just say it how it is, I'm not the type to beat around the bush. If you'd say the comment you said earlier the exact same response would have come out from me. You thought for Freshy 1, you shouldn't since you aren't fully in control of his mind, he is.

If the chance does come I wouldn't even mind getting to know you due to just being curious as to whether or not you are in fact a 'good one' and what you are saying is true. Its obvious at this point from the history of this forum that people can be completely different behind a computer screen, You could put me to the test if you'd like, thats up to you.

I myself am looking for that 'good one' and open to options and you are right when you say love can be found in any where you are correct, I've been a hopeless romantic for a very long time and kinda not down for that anymore knowing full well I know what I'm saying is true and if people want to listen they'd soon understand why. then my example would speak after. Im sure a 'good girl' would enjoy my company and wouldn't need nothing but only me, through thick and thin, even if the world comes crashing down.

I don't want you to believe for one instance that what I've said and have been saying implies I hate Woman who partake in this practice, or think less of them than myself and try making the good ones look bad... what I'm saying is making the bad ones look bad so people can avoid them like the plague. If Kazanova truly feels the attendant loves him the same way he does, then he should ask and get to the point so he sees if he really should in fact love that attendant how he says he does. If she makes it clear she's there for a dollar, then yea its a good idea to avoid that girl like the plague.

I partook in the game for a time long ago as I mentioned, since I did that trust me Im not any better. Im trying to be better though and not live a double life, just one life in truth, always and forever. I know with a little Guidance, anyone can be saved out of situations that are just honestly negative in nature. Just people don't seriously think about situations on a very deep level and yearn to truly understand all the elements around what they partake in. Most people only look at their habits, or what they partake in at face value. Never truly understanding what they are involved with.

I am actually very interested in learning about Brazil and the Favelas, state of the world their, opportunity, and Would like to here some two sense on the place since I doubt Id be going for a while. Never had a conversation with a Brazilian that actually lived there yet or has family, its pretty ironic I'm actually having a conversation with you. Im sure you could teach me something I don't know since I'm sure you used to live there or have family there. Plus Spanish sounds like a good idea to know how to speak as a language; maybe you can give some pointers with that and how to learn it quicker. Believe me I do know there are good girls there at Premier who don't provide all services, especially the one main one, but still keep true to there morals and really want true intimacy with a guy they will soon find... I know some girls just give massages, maybe an HJ and nothing more. its still bad but not as destructive as the ones that are provided that are more intimate. Some of those girls though could still be in relationships, and still satisfying other men. All for a dollar and allowing the dudes to use them instead of them using the dudes. Its all apart of the same boat if you think about it. It honestly isn't any better still lies are involved therefore negativity will always be there.

Ps. Sorry for the small font, it randomly changed

lol well fuck now I kinda have to. Didnt expect this board would be so crazy romantic ......like some comments are like pure poetry. You can write a beautiful book lol

Well if you are referring to what I said and my advice/comment, My inspiration started from reading with understanding the book I took the quote from. You could start to write your own beautiful book ;). well I know Ive been a Lurker and finally out of the 'Massage Planet closet' because of your comment, I thank you for that Kazanova, I really needed to read that this morning. Im pretty sure most guys here could agree that they are hopeless romantics, like myself. trying to get out of that though lol.

Well if you are referring to what I said and my advice/comment, My inspiration started from reading with understanding the book I took the quote from. You could start to write your own beautiful book ;). well I know Ive been a Lurker and finally out of the 'Massage Planet closet' because of your comment, I thank you for that Kazanova, I really needed to read that this morning. Im pretty sure most guys here could agree that they are hopeless romantics, like myself. trying to get out of that though lol.

Check out the comment I sent to Daniella just now.. It may have taken the Romantic level up a notch lol

Daniella,

Do you honestly know how the guys truly feel after you visit them? whether its the very first visit, or 20th, do you ask them after every session to genuinely know if you are in-fact playing with their emotions? Im pretty confident you haven't or else some of those guys would be hurt by the truth and find another attendant that can potentially be the 'one'. You know the saying love at first sight? that actually happens to some people, especially vulnerable people in vulnerable situations in moments, or just life in general makes them vulnerable to due family issues, death occurring etc.. You can't truly say that you don't BS clients if you never truly asked them or tried to understand the situations they could be in which could result in them falling head over heels for you even though you didnt... But still you have to then consider even if they accept that, they could tell you a lie and want to keep seeing you even knowing they never will have you to themselves.. men get whipped very easily by Very attractive woman such as yourself. You have to consider who is really being used then at that point the guys or you if the guy would lie to your face saying he doesn't love you back but keeps seeing you otherwise. All for a dollar and a business transaction which I'm sure you believe isn't everything in life, 'good ones' know money isn't everything especially if you claim you are in fact a good one. I am moving target to be used for what I have and it sucks, Id rather be broke knowing what some people in this world do for a dollar and how that could affect me. It has happened to me before where I've been used for what I have, but because I'm only 23 I haven't been in the position yet to find a woman to marry, not knowing they are out for what I have. That would probably ruin me if that would happen to be honest. Learning from other peoples experiences its a good idea to stay far away from the gun range instead of trying to dodge bullets.

I can't comment if you have or haven't seen him or not, but you should tell Ursus the truth and how you really feel about him so he doesn't have to believe he is in love with you and yearning for a love that will never exist. Ursus believes you are the apple of his eye, and it sounds like he loves you more then his wife. he wouldn't be seeing other woman if he truly loved his wife and she was the apple of his eye. Give the dude a break then and tell it how it is to him.

I know you work hard and it is a physically demanding job. But you know there are many ways to earn a living in this world. Im sure if since you are claiming to be a 'good one'. You could easily use the 'good' gifts you have and work towards something where you don't have to live a double life and lie to people, or use lies to work hard. I know you have to make lies for your safety which is fine since Im well aware some guys loose their minds over woman and it doesn't end well if they don't get their way.. Some lies are forgivable others aren't, anyone agree with me on that at least.

I can guarantee you that you won't ever have the chance to have your heart broken ever again. You'd work a-lot less harder then you are and have to not try to find a solution to something which is impossible to find. See great people in this world like Bill Gates and all of these people that society calls great, sure some of them have greater gifts then most, but a lot of them simply started to question to make things happen, and say to themselves they don't need anyone or anything to determine their world success and have the potential of the world riches be taken from them since people in are unreliable, I have been in the past. Working on changing that. They realize this and then begin to let money work for them instead of them working for money. Money doesn't have to be an enemy but a friend if you know how to work it properly and guide it in the right direction. It would pay you back tenfold compared to what you are earning there... I guarantee that.

I quote from you: "So I need someone to explain me how to separated feelings and fantasy Because after almost 4 years working in the spa , I still haven't learned it".

There isn't a solution to this and what you are trying to find with that is like chasing after the wind. You'll never catch it Daniella. When Man and Woman come together intimately, and connect themselves to each other through what happens at the premier chain (in most cases). Both those people for a time become one person. That initial bond doesn't simply end after the session, but it stays with them in their hearts, mind and soul, not physically after since that ended after the session and most people take a shower after. Since I know based on the evidence provided on the forum that your services are very open minded, as open minded as they can be without getting into any weird things people for some reason enjoy spending the time doing. You are going to that next level of intimacy where its the highest level you can be doing it with another person. True intimacy is a great and beautiful thing, you shouldn't have to make it a job, you should truly cherish that. Since that passion, intimacy, connectedness travels with you after on other levels mentioned, thats why you will never be able to separate feelings and fantasy.

You should help yourself and not live in constant turmoil knowing that a client you see could be that one guy to sweep you off your feet. The chances of that happening are slim because the guy has to first know himself truthfully to make it happen. many men that partake in this game aren't truthful at all.

Well Daniella if we would ever cross paths I just say it how it is, I'm not the type to beat around the bush. If you'd say the comment you said earlier the exact same response would have come out from me. You thought for Freshy 1, you shouldn't since you aren't fully in control of his mind, he is.

If the chance does come I wouldn't even mind getting to know you due to just being curious as to whether or not you are in fact a 'good one' and what you are saying is true. Its obvious at this point from the history of this forum that people can be completely different behind a computer screen, You could put me to the test if you'd like, thats up to you.

I myself am looking for that 'good one' and open to options and you are right when you say love can be found in any where you are correct, I've been a hopeless romantic for a very long time and kinda not down for that anymore knowing full well I know what I'm saying is true and if people want to listen they'd soon understand why. then my example would speak after. Im sure a 'good girl' would enjoy my company and wouldn't need nothing but only me, through thick and thin, even if the world comes crashing down.

I don't want you to believe for one instance that what I've said and have been saying implies I hate Woman who partake in this practice, or think less of them than myself and try making the good ones look bad... what I'm saying is making the bad ones look bad so people can avoid them like the plague. If Kazanova truly feels the attendant loves him the same way he does, then he should ask and get to the point so he sees if he really should in fact love that attendant how he says he does. If she makes it clear she's there for a dollar, then yea its a good idea to avoid that girl like the plague.

I partook in the game for a time long ago as I mentioned, since I did that trust me Im not any better. Im trying to be better though and not live a double life, just one life in truth, always and forever. I know with a little Guidance, anyone can be saved out of situations that are just honestly negative in nature. Just people don't seriously think about situations on a very deep level and yearn to truly understand all the elements around what they partake in. Most people only look at their habits, or what they partake in at face value. Never truly understanding what they are involved with.

I am actually very interested in learning about Brazil and the Favelas, state of the world their, opportunity, and Would like to here some two sense on the place since I doubt Id be going for a while. Never had a conversation with a Brazilian that actually lived there yet or has family, its pretty ironic I'm actually having a conversation with you. Im sure you could teach me something I don't know since I'm sure you used to live there or have family there. Plus Spanish sounds like a good idea to know how to speak as a language; maybe you can give some pointers with that and how to learn it quicker. Believe me I do know there are good girls there at Premier who don't provide all services, especially the one main one, but still keep true to there morals and really want true intimacy with a guy they will soon find... I know some girls just give massages, maybe an HJ and nothing more. its still bad but not as destructive as the ones that are provided that are more intimate. Some of those girls though could still be in relationships, and still satisfying other men. All for a dollar and allowing the dudes to use them instead of them using the dudes. Its all apart of the same boat if you think about it. It honestly isn't any better still lies are involved therefore negativity will always be there.

Edit 1: managed to fix font problem

Daniella,

Thank you for the nicer msg. :) You do have some good points there. ;)

Btw I speak Portuguese, not spanish. :D

Forget Playful... forget Ursus.. please consider me as my backup plan.

She can't forget about me.
I am unforgettable.:D:p:cool:

Temporary is so full of shit. His long winded message is self serving and nothing more. I quickly scrolled through it and hilarious this interest he has yet Brazilians are by and large of Portuguese heritage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the nicer msg. :) You do have some good points there. ;)

Btw I speak Portuguese, not spanish. :D

I wasn't following the whole thread to see some of the comments you said, and what others have said of you. Just know I'm not trying to ever look at you, or any other massage attendant lower then myself :) or put all girls in the same boat either. There are some that are good, just need guidance to get out of negative situations since valid 'good' points are not considered often when making decisions in life. Goes not only for Woman but Men as well. It was never my intentions to imply that, especially in the first message I sent, Why I told Kazanova to avoid her like the plague is because I'm sure that the attendant noticed 'pure energy' from him. but didn't fancy the idea of what she saw because the business transaction and the exchange of money prevents that from doing so...

To expose the snakes that have bad intentions is what I just like doing, breaking egos if you will. Maybe some people seeing this all can avoid them like the plague. Well I'm actually Part Portuguese, been to Portugal for a pretty nice trip when I toured Europe for a time. pretty nice place in-deed would definitely want to go back. Would be a crime to not know a language that makes up my cultural background. Am I right ;)

Temporary is so full of shit. His long winded message is self serving and nothing more. I quickly scrolled through it and hilarious this interest he has yet Brazilians are by and large of Portuguese heritage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some do speak Spanish.. My apologies for making that one error. Am I wrong to say there are places such as Canada that have many languages? It would be a crime to say that Canadians speak Canadian then.

She can't forget about me.
I am unforgettable.:D:p:cool:

Some do speak Spanish.. My apologies for making that one error. Am I wrong to say there are places such as Canada that have many languages? It would be a crime to say that Canadians speak Canadian then.

You are right that Brazil is in part largely of Portugues Heritage. Thank you for the correction

You are right that Brazil is in part largely of Portugues Heritage. Thank you for the correction

I'll just not assume what she speaks as her native tongue and say it another way to avoid showing ignorance on my part. Just took a shot in the dark and guessed not believing I'd get ripped apart for it. Its not self serving at all messaging here, Im just here to give advice to someone that just asked for it... That was made true by my first post. Im not the one thats gonna schedule an appointment to see Daniella, Its up to her to do so, I'm pretty busy especially now. Im saying what I said and deleting my account today, not living in this lifestyle anymore. Not even to scroll through the forum, or visit the Spa websites. Just moving on to something I know is better and worth the time. knowing Id live in true peace, always and forever.

Temporary 123
Some of your long winded soliloquy reveal quite a bit about you.
You claim to be 23 and yet a long time ago you played the game (What do you consider a long time ago? How long did you play the game.)
With all the money you have you would have expected you would have a better education. Portuguese is the language of Brazil.
You have said that Kazanova should dump the girl and find one with morals. If you feel the ladies who work in these spas have low or no morals then isn't that tru about the men, including you. Why would you suggest a women with stronger moral's get involved with a man who has been in the spas?
You tell Daniella she should tell Ursus how she really feels and yet just a couple of weeks ago she stated she couldn't tell since she had not met him at that point. You have claimed to know this site as you have read all the post, yet you didn't know this.
I could continue showing your inconsistency but I don't have all night.

Shoutbox
  1. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  2. VinuVeer:
    H
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  6. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  12. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5โ€™3โ€ and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  13. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  14. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SUMMER . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  15. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  16. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  19. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa
  20. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa rr
  21. CrowFoot42:
    Bd110942
  22. CrowFoot42:
    Bd11on
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, NIMRAT, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  25. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  26. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  28. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  29. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Coco , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  32. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years โ€œMust Tryโ€ honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5โ€™2โ€ & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  33. Lily Spa:
  34. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Sophia and young sweet Yoyo with curve body open mind , pretty GFE Ella and fun Lina 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, MAY, NIMRAT, NINA, ANGELINA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is New today. Details to follow...
  39. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  40. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  41. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE & NANA. Maggie is sweet, slim and very talented. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  44. Tajul Islam:
    how much Per hours rate only sex
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available Today
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New girl Angel๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility with Victoria- Exotic beauty with great...
  49. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5โ€™3โ€ & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
Back