What's new

Linking

Shoutbox
  1. Birddog:
    Healing massage Edmonton
  2. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an fantastic place for Oriental massage! Our girls are young and service oriented.
  3. MrMumbaiM45:
    Nisha 31y.o. This girl offers all kinds of services at the best level. => http://NishaNightGirl.goshrink.com
  4. Hairy Arab:
    If anyone knows any open spas in scarborough plz send me a PM.
  5. Laptop_bag:
    Navi mumbai?
  6. NeyNey101:
    Busty Asian?
  7. Delinto Spa:
    Have agreat weekend. Sammi and Oakley are in heat!
  8. Badnoy24593:
    Brantford
  9. Sanjay786:
    Pune
  10. Bookmonica:
    CALGARY bookmonica.com duos available! Last day here is Saturday!
  11. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  12. milfmaid69:
    bella
  13. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    🌸 Call us | 437.335.3995 🌸 Your weekend will be full of love and affection!
  14. Timbo88:
    I need my cock sucked
  15. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5
  16. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Looking for an elegant encounter? Please give us a call. We are located in Scarborough. 🌸 437.335.3995 🌸
  17. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an amazing place for Oriental massage.
  18. Kingman:
    Sunnyg what info you want
  19. sunnyg:
    Any info on Rita from Atlantis spa brampton
  20. Indian Girls:
    :heart5 HIRING ATTRACTIVE LADIES make up to 5k a month text me at 416-230-0199 with your profile picture. Peel Region Shop :heart5:heart5
  21. OnlyYouMassage:
    Give Us A Call 647-351-5058
  22. pappu987:
    Can any one share number for Goa?
  23. Bookmonica:
    Independent tonight until Jan 23rd CALGARY info at bookmonica.com
  24. Indian Girls:
    :) SOUTH INDIAN AND 2 PUNJABI GIRLS on Duty until 9pm! :heart5 Text only with your name 416-230-0199 :heart3:heart3
  25. Back in Toronto:
    Four years of Hell under trump is over, now four (more) years of Hell under biden/harris begin!

Vangar

Reaction score
Just wonderig if anyone can give me some advice on linking in Reflexology.
For someone who is very very stressed,would linking pituitary and adrenals bring about a greater result rather than just doing these reflexes individually,along with all the other reflexes and routine of course,and when linking do I press and release and for how long?,

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
dear star99

Sorry I can't tell you anything about linking from a practitioner point of view as I have not learned it - however the reflexologist I go to uses it and it is by far my favourite part of the treatment. It's really effective and I always feel all sorts of whoosing around my body when she is doing it.

I'd also like to find out more and maybe take a couse to add it to my reflexology repotoire. I do chakra balancing via the feet and imagine that it is a pretty similar experinece for the client from the feedback I have had from clients. Maybe someone could put me straight if it is not I would be interested to hear opinions

Lou xxx

Nathaniel G

Reaction score
Hi, I have just received some info though on Jane Williamsons Precision Reflexology course which concentrates on linking. www.precisionreflexology.com It looks really good. I have just ordered her book, A guide to precision reflexology which i'm really looking forward to getting. However, I would be very interested to hear what others say and hopefully in a few weeks time I can also share my new found knowledge!

Clare

Reaction score
I'd say it depends what's causing her stress. After all, linking those points would certainly help the symptoms, but they wouldn't necessarily do much for the cause.
hth

rhywherne

Reaction score
Jan Williamson's book A Guide to Precision Reflexology is really good. I read the book and then went on one of Jan's seminars which was fantastic. It's invaluable to hear her talking about the subject and to be in an environment where you can immediately practise on other people and get their feedback. Even more invaluable is having the opportunity to experience someone else practising linking on you. I was amazed at how powerful it felt and knowing that has given me a lot of confidence with clients.

thefire

Reaction score
Must get my hands on this book and see where the courses are run,thanks

stoolbert

Reaction score
Linking is really to balance the energy in an area so no pressure is needed. You just hold your fingers still for as long as you feel is necessary.