Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Reiki safe?

jtease

Reaction score
Is it possible to actually damage a person's energy field from doing energy work incorrectly? I have been cautioned against receiving Reiki because some healers don't really know what they're doing and can actually do more harm than good... I've been to see a couple people for Reiki and I really don't know if it did anything for me ... I sort of thought it did after I had the sessions but there's no way to substantiate that.

So the question this brings up for me is: how is energy work regulated and monitored if at all? How do I know if the person who is doing the energy work is actually "doing" something, or if there just a scam artist who is kind of conning people?

For me more than anything it's the idea of Reiki that I'm attracted to. The idea that it is possible to have some kind of connection with another human being that is more than just purely verbal. But what does it say about our culture that we need to pay people money in order to get this...? I'm wondering if the underground popularity of Reiki has more to do with the fact that many people in our culture are suffering from isolation, touch deprivation and lack of meaningful connection with others, than is does with it's proported healing effects (whether actual or percieved)?

I'm curious to know other's thoughts on this... Thanks!

I am by no means the most qualified to answer this question, but I would share an experience with you:

Through years of martial arts training that occasionally explored some energetic practices, I was exposed to many concepts and spent a little time training related skills. Sometimes I met people that were "very energetic" in perspective, and some were long-time practitioners of esoteric disciplines while others were self-taught, relying on intuition and experimentation to guide their energetic practices.

One such self-taught energy practitioner was a woman that claimed to perform some fairly impressive feats. Among those feats was a form of intuitive energy healing. On an evening, she demonstrated many things while guiding me to perceive what she was doing/attempting to do.

Though I have never devoted myself to a serious study of energetic disciplines, I have always (under guidance) been able to rapidly duplicate certain demonstrated phenomena. So... once she had worked on my personal energy field, "plucking" away various negative energies to smooth out my aura, I asked to try it with her. She consented.

Before long I was apparently working her aura like a taffy-puller, randomly "grabbing" energies and tossing them aside, then "combing" it smooth again. :twisted: It was kinda fun for a few minutes... then she started looking more and more worried. She apparently tried to "break connection" but I was "somehow stronger" and she couldn't until she asked me to stop and started backing away. I stopping doing what I was doing, and it was over.

She said it was nice at first, but that I "took too much" and she had been starting to feel weak, then scared. I said thanks for the opportunity, and that was pretty much it.

Was she actually harmed by anything I did, or was her perception of danger merely a product of ungrounded fear? To my knowledge, she suffered no ill effects. I certainly never experienced any of the "energetic side effects" that others have described. To date, I am uncertain of what actually occurred that night, but both of us were fine immediately afterwards.

So... if having your aura randomly pushed, pulled, ripped and rearranged doesn't harm you, Reiki with its positive intent should be plenty safe. ;)

I practice Reiki so I can define some diferences between Reiki and other forms of energy work (like what was described by Jason) Reiki is different from other forms of energy work because it has a sort of "protective mechanisim" built into the technique that prevents a negative useage. Even if the practitioner is having a bad day, or has negative feelings about a client, Reiki will never be transferred with that intent. (I lent out my main Reiki book, so I can't really quote my source, sorry)
The energy field is not manipulated or moved or stroked. The energy moves through the practitioner's own energy centers (chakra) into the hands and then into the client. It is very simple and the practitioner has some conscious awareness of how the energy is being used- but not entirely. There are symbols that are used in Reiki level II that direct the energy for a more specific purpose (physical healing, emotional healing) but the extent to which the healing does or doesn't occur is not always apparent immediately. This all sounds very cryptic and mysterious but I don't know how else to explain it! Reiki is super-ancient!
As far as I know there are only a few contraindications for Reiki. People who have a pace-maker may be affected by the energy. One of my clients had a faulty heart valve and when I would give her Reiki she would have heart palpitations. She has since had surgery to fix the valve, and now can receive the energy with no problems. One client always feels sick (like detox syptoms) after receiving accupuncture and has a similar experience with Reiki.
As far as the money aspect of Reiki, I don't think that practioners should charge as much for a treatment as they would for a massage or other modalities. Reiki can be learned by anyone, even children so it doesn't take as much specialized skill as other modalities. I think it's important to be compensated for time or travelling, but to make a huge profit from Reiki seems wrong.
People who receive the treatment have different perceptions of the energy. Some people become really relaxed, others feel vibrations or warmth, some feel pain in an area that subsides and other people feel nothing.

I gave my Mother-in-Law Reiki after her husband died because she was so upset. I was practically levitating, the energy was so strong coming through my heart chakra and solar plexus chakra. My hands were burning hot! When it was done she said "was I supposed to feel something?"
Huh, everyone is different!
Barbara Brennan has some good books about energy work that explain the human energy field pretty well if you are interested. Hope this helps!

Is Reiki safe? One word answer - YES!

Never have known it to be harmful. Period.

Barbara Brennan has some good books about energy work that explain the human energy field pretty well if you are interested. Hope this helps

I own one of her books and have read the other one... I find them fascinating but I'm careful what I share with people or who I talk to about it because I think some people would just be wierded out or whatever....... I really want to take the course in Brennan Healing Science but I highly doubt I could get a student loan to go there...

The person that warned me about reiki was a reiki master himself and he said that if you take universal energy and channel it into people their system might not be ready for it or something...I will have to talk to him again and get him to explain more.

One client always feels sick (like detox syptoms) after receiving accupuncture and has a similar experience with Reiki.

This makes sense because I know that sometimes when your body is healing you actually feel worse then you did before because you're feeling inbalances you weren't sensitive to before.

As far as the money aspect of Reiki, I don't think that practioners should charge as much for a treatment as they would for a massage or other modalities. Reiki can be learned by anyone, even children so it doesn't take as much specialized skill as other modalities. I think it's important to be compensated for time or travelling, but to make a huge profit from Reiki seems wrong.

Yeah .. that's kind of what I was thinking...

Thanks everyone for your comments! Lots for me to think about...

I just wanted to reply to this (i know its kind of old) BUT a therapist I worked with a couple years ago did some "energy work" (in quotes because Im still unsure exactly what she did) and her client wasn't ready to receive it...Apparently she didn't let him know exactly what she was doing and she said something about "emotional healing" that she did for him.
So I know this is way extreme and not at all the normal outcome but anyways he left crying and she felt proud she had opened up these hidden emotions in him.... 2 days later he committed suicide and I'm pretty certain (although I don't say it or talk to that therapist anymore) the emotional healing or energy work may have played a role in all this.
It's just something to keep in mind. You need to let your clients know what you are doing, during any massage you may open up some emotions in them. Do not let them leave upset. Also, she knew he was seeing a psychologist AND she knew her personally. She should have immediately had her get in touch with him just to check up and make sure he was ok.
I know this was an extreme circumstance but I think its something that needs to be shared...

Terra_Stone said:
I just wanted to reply to this (i know its kind of old) BUT a therapist I worked with a couple years ago did some "energy work" (in quotes because Im still unsure exactly what she did) and her client wasn't ready to receive it...Apparently she didn't let him know exactly what she was doing and she said something about "emotional healing" that she did for him.
So I know this is way extreme and not at all the normal outcome but anyways he left crying and she felt proud she had opened up these hidden emotions in him
.... 2 days later he committed suicide and I'm pretty certain (although I don't say it or talk to that therapist anymore) the emotional healing or energy work may have played a role in all this.
It's just something to keep in mind. You need to let your clients know what you are doing, during any massage you may open up some emotions in them. Do not let them leave upset. Also, she knew he was seeing a psychologist AND she knew her personally. She should have immediately had her get in touch with him just to check up and make sure he was ok.
I know this was an extreme circumstance but I think its something that needs to be shared...

Absolutely reprehensible and unethical behavior on the part of this therapist. She could be held liable in a civil suit. This is yet another example why intentionally trying to resolve emotional issues is outside our scope of practice.

JasonE said:
This is yet another example why intentionally trying to resolve emotional issues is outside our scope of practice.

For most MT's this is true as most have no training in this field. I agree that those who don't should not make claims or attempts to do this kind of work. I do agree that Reiki practitioners have no business doing this kind of emotional work as their training does not even touch upon the basics of psychology nor it's myriad of disorders. I highly doubt the Reiki practitioner caused this guy's death nor do I think she would ever be held liable in a civil suit. It's just too esoteric a claim for court.

However this is exactly what a trained Reichian body worker goes for in their work and it's very valid work that I have a lot of respect for. In fact with trained body/mind therapists like Reichian therapists one of the goals of the session is to resolve emotional issues using bodywork, breathing exercises and a therapeutic dialogue and relationship with the client. So let's be mindful of condemning all forms of body work when dealing with emotional issues. It is beyond the scope of most MT's but certainly not all of them.

If anyone has any doubts as to the validity of Reich's influence please note that he was one of the most important figures in the history of Esalen which still offers his work for study.

Please note that clients consenting to this kind of work with a body/mind practitioner enter the relationship knowing that this will be within the scope of the work. It's consensual boundary crossing as the body and emotions are both accessed in the work. When done right it can be very transformational and effective in ways that few modalities can be.

RE scope of practice, I was taught that it didn't matter if an MT was a psychiatrist, psychologist, councilor of any variety, or other professional dealing with mental health issues - when practicing as a massage therapist my scope of practice is to work with the physical issues of my client. If a client were to say they were looking to address mental/emotional issues, I was to refer out to an appropriate provider, or at least tell them to ask their doc for a referral.

It's always felt like a slippery slope when I hear about therapists actively participating in helping clients address mental/emotional issues. I'm all for supporting clients and being there for them, but to actively encourage releases? Not for me.

I'll admit, I'm not familiar with all the diffferent therapies, energy work, etc that do aim at tapping into emotions, but I'm wondering if the people who practice these things seperate these practices from massage, or make any clarification between working as one type of practitioner or another?

Unless a massage therapist, bodyworker, energyworker, whatever also possesses the requisite professional training and licensure to intentionally address emotional/mental/spiritual issues... it is outside their scope of practice unless permitted by applicable laws. This goes for all forms of bodywork and/or energywork, regardless of other factors.

There are plenty of other ways to assist a client's healing process that do not require stepping beyond the boundaries of ethical practice.

True Jason but that's the point isn't it? To get the requisite training. It does exist you know. Are you repudiating Reichian work in particular and if so what is your experience with it? Do you even know anything about it? Is Esalen wrong to teach it? I am sure it's not appropriate for a franchise spa or anything like that but like it or not it is a valid form of body work and can be very effective.

I just want to be clear on that.

I get from your emphatic posts that you seem to think you speak for the whole body work community. I assure you that you don't. This kind of work has been around for a long time. I can understand if it's not for you or JaeMarie. It's always a good idea to work within one's particular boundaries. I totally support that.

By the way, what license does one need to address spiritual issues?

I'll pitch a hypothetical situation I hope can clarify.

Let's say I'm a licensed MT, and in my state massage laws define mt as performing "soft tissue manipulation." My scope of practice only allows soft tissue work, so if I'm presenting myself as an LMT that's all I do.

Let's say I'm also a licenced marriage and family counselor.

My understanding is, if I open a mt business and book clients for massage work, it would be out of my scope of practice to have a couples massage going on, and do some marriage counseling while I'm at it *even if* I'm a licensed marriage and family counselor, because counseling is not included under my scope of practice as an LMT. I'm just guessing here, but I'm thinking that whatever licensing board might govern marriage and family counselors *might* have an issue with one of their people touching their disrobed patients during a counseling session as well (just a guess here.)

Where I'm unsure, is I hear some people talking about helping/treating clients through/with emotional issues - at what point are they stepping out of their scope of practice as a MT (assuming a MT is limited to soft tissue work as their scope of practice.) If someone has gotten their education and is qualified to do Reichian body work, are they performing those sessions as a Reichian body worker *instead* of MT?

I guess with different states having differing definitions and laws (or no laws in some cases) I guess it could be hard to say exactly who is crossing what line and when. I don't know of any licensing re spiritual issues, but I think there could be a fine line between someones spiritual issues and their emotional issues. Since I don't have an "emotion" muscle to work as a soft tissue manipulator, wouldn't working with the intention to effect someones emotions be out of my scope of practice?

If you were a licensed marriage and family counselor you would not legally be allowed to touch your clients in a therapeutic way. I'm pretty sure that's true for all states.

The work I am talking about is valid energetic work taught in reputable places like Esalen. The work is consensual as the person accepting the work is usually well aware what they are getting into and why they have sought a particular practitioner.

There are many such practitioners and teachers of Reichian therapy. The best body worker and also the best teacher I ever knew was a guy named Christian Smith. He was a legendary teacher at The Massage School of Santa Monica. If there are any members of this board who went to MSSM anytime from 1988-1993 or 1999-2001 you probably know him. He also taught at the Body/Mind school in West El Lay. I studied with him for 3 years. I have seen how powerful and profound this kind of work is first hand when done by the right person. This is something unique in the body work world that has existed for a long time. To have someone make such a declaration as Jason did, while well intentioned, completely ignores the fact that he would deny people the freedom to seek these kind of practitioners for very valid personal and therapeutic reasons. I feel it is important to keep an open mind about things and to carefully examine all that we would condemn without the requisite knowledge to do so. I've learned that you can apply that kind of reason across the board in life.

Jack Painter does body mind work too. Has for ages. I had a friend that trained with him. He gets into some stuff that's pretty out there but it's still valid as the people who seek it are seeking that kind of therapy and they seem pretty happy about it. It's not everyone's cup of tea but then who am I to stop people from seeking something they feel they can benefit from? The gay community has "Body Electric" body work. I have a couple of clients that go on those retreats. They do some heavy transformational work on a massage table. The guys I know that go swear by it. You want to be the one Jason to tell them they can't seek this kind of transformational experience anymore? Good luck! The truth is these are pretty evolved forms of work and are appropriate for certain people seeking growth in a therapeutic way that is out of the mainstream. I say let it be.

Any good Reichian or energetic practitioner knows to refer out any clients whose needs exceed their abilities. I agree with the sentiments that people with no training or skill at this kind of work should not work on people who don't want nor seek this kind of work nor anyone else. Reiki is not body mind work in this sense and again what that one practitioner did was wrong as she obviously had no training at all in body mind work as her protocols clearly showed. "Reiki" has nothing to do with "Reichian" which is the work of Wilhelm Reich. Just wanted to be really clear on that very obvious point.

To anyone over the age of consent that does wish to seek those people that do this kind of work may you continue to have the freedom to do so.

Didn't mean to de-rail the "Is Reiki Safe" train of thought.

I think the answer to that is pretty obvious.

Yes

For what it's worth, I have no doubt that many people find some type of comfort in various types of "consensual" bodywork sessions that intentionally seek some type of emotional change or catharsis. That is not a point we need debate.

Our difference is that (in this case) I see ethical problems where you see only merit. We have very different perspectives that will not be resolved on the internet, so I will leave the topic as is. :)

Oh, and normally you'd want some sort of properly trained religious representative (of whatever denomination you prefer) for spiritual issues. They may not be licensed per se, but they are generally credentialed in a manner that can be verified.

JasonE said:
Our difference is that (in this case) I see ethical problems where you see only merit. We have very different perspectives that will not be resolved on the internet, so I will leave the topic as is. :)

Except before doing so please allow me to clarify my position as you have misstated it for me here. My take on it is much more nuanced than that. For the record I do not "see only merit" on this subject, I see ethical problems as well, but not enough to warrant blanket condemnation on all attempts to do this kind of work.

I was merely responding to your emphatic absolutes declaring "all" emotional release work "off limits" to "all" body workers. I just wanted to point out that "some" of the body/mind work being done is extremely reputable and done by highly trained body workers and taught by some very skilled and knowledgeable people. It's been going on for quite some time now and it is often very effective.

Our difference (in this case) is that my mind is open to exploring this kind of work and yours is not. The body and mind are one. How can one not impact the other?

I practice Reiki so I can define some diferences between Reiki and other forms of energy work (like what was described by Jason) Reiki is different from other forms of energy work because it has a sort of "protective mechanisim" built into the technique that prevents a negative useage. Even if the practitioner is having a bad day, or has negative feelings about a client, Reiki will never be transferred with that intent.

I agree with Elfrieda here. In my Reiki training, I was taught the same, and have never had any negative reactions from my clients nor any when I'm receiving.

My understanding is, if I open a mt business and book clients for massage work, it would be out of my scope of practice to have a couples massage going on, and do some marriage counseling while I'm at it *even if* I'm a licensed marriage and family counselor, because counseling is not included under my scope of practice as an LMT. I'm just guessing here, but I'm thinking that whatever licensing board might govern marriage and family counselors *might* have an issue with one of their people touching their disrobed patients during a counseling session as well (just a guess here.)

I agree with JaeMarie here. Most, if not all states when licensing set forth ethical guidelines and legal boundaries regarding the capacities of the licensee within their specified field. If the licensee were to fail to uphold those guidelines or boundaries, he/she is then liable and risks losing his/her license.

Though, there are professionals out there licensed as Psychosomatic Therapists. They, I believe, usually have a degree in psychoanalysis, psychology, or psychiatry. In addition they have been trained and Certified/Licensed in some form of bodywork. These would be the only people I would feel comfortable going to to deal with integrating my physical and emotional issues.

Elsewhere, I went and researched Reichian body work since I actually had never heard of it. I have to say from what I've read I'm not impressed and wouldn't put any merit into it myself. Especially, with the "cure-all" claims. Though I'm sure many people find that it works for them, I'm almost as sure they would find the same "healing" through other (no need to be "of age") bodywork. Also, reading that the history behind it is based on Freudian work completely turns me off, and that Reich's odd machine creation was disproved by Einstein. Not to mention there is no evidence that I found, with the names you provided, that any of those practitioners are even trained in psychotherapy. For example, if I were to go for this type of therapy, I'd more likely go to these people http://www.orgonomictherapy.com/reichian-therapist.htm than someone who had merely taken the 124-hour Reichian training course.

stasiag said:
Elsewhere, I went and researched Reichian body work since I actually had never heard of it. I have to say from what I've read I'm not impressed and wouldn't put any merit into it myself.

You certainly have the right to make that decision for yourself. My belief is that you don't have the right to make that decision for anybody else, especially for those that feel they benefit from it.

Same thing with Reiki, I know many in the body work community that are not impressed with Reiki or the claims of it's efficacy. Like Reichian work it's not for everybody but there are some that find it beneficial. Good for them. May they continue to be free to practice and seek both.

stasiag said:
Though I'm sure many people find that it works for them, I'm almost as sure they would find the same "healing" through other (no need to be "of age") bodywork.

Yes but you don't get to make that decision for them. That's just your subjective opinion. How can you possibly know what someone needs? Plus you have never even experienced it so how could you know what it's really like? I have. It's incredibly unique and very powerful. I am all for individual free will in seeking a practitioner for whatever someone wants for whatever desired effect they seek. I don't pretend to make that decision for them.

stasiag said:
Also, reading that the history behind it is based on Freudian work completely turns me off, and that Reich's odd machine creation was disproved by Einstein.

Actually if you knew anything about Reich at all you would know that while he was a indeed a contemporary of Freud's his work is not based on Freudian philosophy at all, actually quite the opposite. Reich broke off with Freud (as did Carl Jung) because Freud embraced the theory of Thanatos (the death instinct) and Reich and Jung did not. This is very important as this distinction is the basis of his work.

Reich himself was a very odd character and much can be said about his personal quirks. But his theories about certain energetic principles are, in my opinion, sound and when applied to the body/mind dynamic are very effective. Many people in the healing arts are quirky. Reich was one of them. His work however is the basis for many body/mind practitioners and there is a reason for that.

stasiag said:
Not to mention there is no evidence that I found, with the names you provided, that any of those practitioners are even trained in psychotherapy. For example, if I were to go for this type of therapy, I'd more likely go to these people http://www.orgonomictherapy.com/reichian-therapist.htm than someone who had merely taken the 124-hour Reichian training course.

Um, yeah, those are some of the people I'm talking about. These people are the ones who teach body workers like me at places like Esalen as I already pointed out.

And let me correct you, I provided the names of Christian Smith and Jack Painter, Phd. Both trained in psychotherapy.

As for them and the practitioners you mentioned in your recommendation you do know that legally a trained psychotherapist is not allowed to touch a client? That's exactly what these trained professionals do themselves as well as teach others to do (including psychotherapists, body workers, energy workers etc) as they believe, like I do, that the body and mind are one and that powerful things happen when both are considered in transformational work. So you are saying you'd likely go to see these people in spite of the fact that they cross the boundaries of accepted protocols. Good. Then you are accepting of the many people that seek this kind of work and feel it should be allowed so we seem to be on the same page here.

In their own words:

"The Institute's mission is to meet the needs of students who wish to be trained in the techniques of orgonomic bio-therapy and to provide information to the public about the orgonomic therapeutic process. They achieve their mission through professionally designed and delivered trainings at Esalenยฎ Institute and various other locations in California."

This claim alone flies in the face of JasonE's protestations about this kind of work and that it should not be allowed or practiced or taught for ethical reasons. I was merely pointing out that in spite of that they do exist, train and practice this kind of consensual boundary crossing work and will continue to do so in spite of such protestations.

JasonE said:
Oh, and normally you'd want some sort of properly trained religious representative (of whatever denomination you prefer) for spiritual issues. They may not be licensed per se, but they are generally credentialed in a manner that can be verified.

Great, no history of abuse there! (I'm an Irish Catholic.)

The weird irony of your argument is that much of the ethical abuses in healing and spiritual work have been done by licensed, trained, certified and sanctioned professionals in both psychotherapy and religion. I have yet to see a litany of cases where Reichian or body/mind therapists have been accused of any of this. Perhaps they are more ethical in their protocols than you give them credit for. I'd personally take my chances with them any day.

Wow!

I cannot believe what this person did. I think an energy worker needs to be concious of what they are doing at all times and if this person was not trained they should NEVER mess with another person's energy. This is both unethical and to be honest on some level dangerous. The danger comes with the lack of knowledge and possible messing up of the client's energy. This is just sickening

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  3. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  5. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ 437-999-2166 ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž Saturday, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Tina / Gracie ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  13. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนTiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  15. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ’˜ Saturday, ๐Ÿ’žโฃ Olivia,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  16. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  17. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ž Saturday, โฃ ๐Ÿ’— โ€ŠAnna, ๐Ÿ’˜model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  18. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’‹ Saturday, โค Mary ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  19. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน Saturday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, ๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  20. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5โ€™2โ€ and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  23. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธLucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DDโ€™s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  29. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 27th , SATURDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSUNNY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SUNNY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  33. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Helen deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  36. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  43. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  44. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  47. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 26th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  50. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
Back