Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Reiki safe?

jtease

Reaction score
Is it possible to actually damage a person's energy field from doing energy work incorrectly? I have been cautioned against receiving Reiki because some healers don't really know what they're doing and can actually do more harm than good... I've been to see a couple people for Reiki and I really don't know if it did anything for me ... I sort of thought it did after I had the sessions but there's no way to substantiate that.

So the question this brings up for me is: how is energy work regulated and monitored if at all? How do I know if the person who is doing the energy work is actually "doing" something, or if there just a scam artist who is kind of conning people?

For me more than anything it's the idea of Reiki that I'm attracted to. The idea that it is possible to have some kind of connection with another human being that is more than just purely verbal. But what does it say about our culture that we need to pay people money in order to get this...? I'm wondering if the underground popularity of Reiki has more to do with the fact that many people in our culture are suffering from isolation, touch deprivation and lack of meaningful connection with others, than is does with it's proported healing effects (whether actual or percieved)?

I'm curious to know other's thoughts on this... Thanks!

I am by no means the most qualified to answer this question, but I would share an experience with you:

Through years of martial arts training that occasionally explored some energetic practices, I was exposed to many concepts and spent a little time training related skills. Sometimes I met people that were "very energetic" in perspective, and some were long-time practitioners of esoteric disciplines while others were self-taught, relying on intuition and experimentation to guide their energetic practices.

One such self-taught energy practitioner was a woman that claimed to perform some fairly impressive feats. Among those feats was a form of intuitive energy healing. On an evening, she demonstrated many things while guiding me to perceive what she was doing/attempting to do.

Though I have never devoted myself to a serious study of energetic disciplines, I have always (under guidance) been able to rapidly duplicate certain demonstrated phenomena. So... once she had worked on my personal energy field, "plucking" away various negative energies to smooth out my aura, I asked to try it with her. She consented.

Before long I was apparently working her aura like a taffy-puller, randomly "grabbing" energies and tossing them aside, then "combing" it smooth again. :twisted: It was kinda fun for a few minutes... then she started looking more and more worried. She apparently tried to "break connection" but I was "somehow stronger" and she couldn't until she asked me to stop and started backing away. I stopping doing what I was doing, and it was over.

She said it was nice at first, but that I "took too much" and she had been starting to feel weak, then scared. I said thanks for the opportunity, and that was pretty much it.

Was she actually harmed by anything I did, or was her perception of danger merely a product of ungrounded fear? To my knowledge, she suffered no ill effects. I certainly never experienced any of the "energetic side effects" that others have described. To date, I am uncertain of what actually occurred that night, but both of us were fine immediately afterwards.

So... if having your aura randomly pushed, pulled, ripped and rearranged doesn't harm you, Reiki with its positive intent should be plenty safe. ;)

I practice Reiki so I can define some diferences between Reiki and other forms of energy work (like what was described by Jason) Reiki is different from other forms of energy work because it has a sort of "protective mechanisim" built into the technique that prevents a negative useage. Even if the practitioner is having a bad day, or has negative feelings about a client, Reiki will never be transferred with that intent. (I lent out my main Reiki book, so I can't really quote my source, sorry)
The energy field is not manipulated or moved or stroked. The energy moves through the practitioner's own energy centers (chakra) into the hands and then into the client. It is very simple and the practitioner has some conscious awareness of how the energy is being used- but not entirely. There are symbols that are used in Reiki level II that direct the energy for a more specific purpose (physical healing, emotional healing) but the extent to which the healing does or doesn't occur is not always apparent immediately. This all sounds very cryptic and mysterious but I don't know how else to explain it! Reiki is super-ancient!
As far as I know there are only a few contraindications for Reiki. People who have a pace-maker may be affected by the energy. One of my clients had a faulty heart valve and when I would give her Reiki she would have heart palpitations. She has since had surgery to fix the valve, and now can receive the energy with no problems. One client always feels sick (like detox syptoms) after receiving accupuncture and has a similar experience with Reiki.
As far as the money aspect of Reiki, I don't think that practioners should charge as much for a treatment as they would for a massage or other modalities. Reiki can be learned by anyone, even children so it doesn't take as much specialized skill as other modalities. I think it's important to be compensated for time or travelling, but to make a huge profit from Reiki seems wrong.
People who receive the treatment have different perceptions of the energy. Some people become really relaxed, others feel vibrations or warmth, some feel pain in an area that subsides and other people feel nothing.

I gave my Mother-in-Law Reiki after her husband died because she was so upset. I was practically levitating, the energy was so strong coming through my heart chakra and solar plexus chakra. My hands were burning hot! When it was done she said "was I supposed to feel something?"
Huh, everyone is different!
Barbara Brennan has some good books about energy work that explain the human energy field pretty well if you are interested. Hope this helps!

Is Reiki safe? One word answer - YES!

Never have known it to be harmful. Period.

Barbara Brennan has some good books about energy work that explain the human energy field pretty well if you are interested. Hope this helps

I own one of her books and have read the other one... I find them fascinating but I'm careful what I share with people or who I talk to about it because I think some people would just be wierded out or whatever....... I really want to take the course in Brennan Healing Science but I highly doubt I could get a student loan to go there...

The person that warned me about reiki was a reiki master himself and he said that if you take universal energy and channel it into people their system might not be ready for it or something...I will have to talk to him again and get him to explain more.

One client always feels sick (like detox syptoms) after receiving accupuncture and has a similar experience with Reiki.

This makes sense because I know that sometimes when your body is healing you actually feel worse then you did before because you're feeling inbalances you weren't sensitive to before.

As far as the money aspect of Reiki, I don't think that practioners should charge as much for a treatment as they would for a massage or other modalities. Reiki can be learned by anyone, even children so it doesn't take as much specialized skill as other modalities. I think it's important to be compensated for time or travelling, but to make a huge profit from Reiki seems wrong.

Yeah .. that's kind of what I was thinking...

Thanks everyone for your comments! Lots for me to think about...

I just wanted to reply to this (i know its kind of old) BUT a therapist I worked with a couple years ago did some "energy work" (in quotes because Im still unsure exactly what she did) and her client wasn't ready to receive it...Apparently she didn't let him know exactly what she was doing and she said something about "emotional healing" that she did for him.
So I know this is way extreme and not at all the normal outcome but anyways he left crying and she felt proud she had opened up these hidden emotions in him.... 2 days later he committed suicide and I'm pretty certain (although I don't say it or talk to that therapist anymore) the emotional healing or energy work may have played a role in all this.
It's just something to keep in mind. You need to let your clients know what you are doing, during any massage you may open up some emotions in them. Do not let them leave upset. Also, she knew he was seeing a psychologist AND she knew her personally. She should have immediately had her get in touch with him just to check up and make sure he was ok.
I know this was an extreme circumstance but I think its something that needs to be shared...

Terra_Stone said:
I just wanted to reply to this (i know its kind of old) BUT a therapist I worked with a couple years ago did some "energy work" (in quotes because Im still unsure exactly what she did) and her client wasn't ready to receive it...Apparently she didn't let him know exactly what she was doing and she said something about "emotional healing" that she did for him.
So I know this is way extreme and not at all the normal outcome but anyways he left crying and she felt proud she had opened up these hidden emotions in him
.... 2 days later he committed suicide and I'm pretty certain (although I don't say it or talk to that therapist anymore) the emotional healing or energy work may have played a role in all this.
It's just something to keep in mind. You need to let your clients know what you are doing, during any massage you may open up some emotions in them. Do not let them leave upset. Also, she knew he was seeing a psychologist AND she knew her personally. She should have immediately had her get in touch with him just to check up and make sure he was ok.
I know this was an extreme circumstance but I think its something that needs to be shared...

Absolutely reprehensible and unethical behavior on the part of this therapist. She could be held liable in a civil suit. This is yet another example why intentionally trying to resolve emotional issues is outside our scope of practice.

JasonE said:
This is yet another example why intentionally trying to resolve emotional issues is outside our scope of practice.

For most MT's this is true as most have no training in this field. I agree that those who don't should not make claims or attempts to do this kind of work. I do agree that Reiki practitioners have no business doing this kind of emotional work as their training does not even touch upon the basics of psychology nor it's myriad of disorders. I highly doubt the Reiki practitioner caused this guy's death nor do I think she would ever be held liable in a civil suit. It's just too esoteric a claim for court.

However this is exactly what a trained Reichian body worker goes for in their work and it's very valid work that I have a lot of respect for. In fact with trained body/mind therapists like Reichian therapists one of the goals of the session is to resolve emotional issues using bodywork, breathing exercises and a therapeutic dialogue and relationship with the client. So let's be mindful of condemning all forms of body work when dealing with emotional issues. It is beyond the scope of most MT's but certainly not all of them.

If anyone has any doubts as to the validity of Reich's influence please note that he was one of the most important figures in the history of Esalen which still offers his work for study.

Please note that clients consenting to this kind of work with a body/mind practitioner enter the relationship knowing that this will be within the scope of the work. It's consensual boundary crossing as the body and emotions are both accessed in the work. When done right it can be very transformational and effective in ways that few modalities can be.

RE scope of practice, I was taught that it didn't matter if an MT was a psychiatrist, psychologist, councilor of any variety, or other professional dealing with mental health issues - when practicing as a massage therapist my scope of practice is to work with the physical issues of my client. If a client were to say they were looking to address mental/emotional issues, I was to refer out to an appropriate provider, or at least tell them to ask their doc for a referral.

It's always felt like a slippery slope when I hear about therapists actively participating in helping clients address mental/emotional issues. I'm all for supporting clients and being there for them, but to actively encourage releases? Not for me.

I'll admit, I'm not familiar with all the diffferent therapies, energy work, etc that do aim at tapping into emotions, but I'm wondering if the people who practice these things seperate these practices from massage, or make any clarification between working as one type of practitioner or another?

Unless a massage therapist, bodyworker, energyworker, whatever also possesses the requisite professional training and licensure to intentionally address emotional/mental/spiritual issues... it is outside their scope of practice unless permitted by applicable laws. This goes for all forms of bodywork and/or energywork, regardless of other factors.

There are plenty of other ways to assist a client's healing process that do not require stepping beyond the boundaries of ethical practice.

True Jason but that's the point isn't it? To get the requisite training. It does exist you know. Are you repudiating Reichian work in particular and if so what is your experience with it? Do you even know anything about it? Is Esalen wrong to teach it? I am sure it's not appropriate for a franchise spa or anything like that but like it or not it is a valid form of body work and can be very effective.

I just want to be clear on that.

I get from your emphatic posts that you seem to think you speak for the whole body work community. I assure you that you don't. This kind of work has been around for a long time. I can understand if it's not for you or JaeMarie. It's always a good idea to work within one's particular boundaries. I totally support that.

By the way, what license does one need to address spiritual issues?

I'll pitch a hypothetical situation I hope can clarify.

Let's say I'm a licensed MT, and in my state massage laws define mt as performing "soft tissue manipulation." My scope of practice only allows soft tissue work, so if I'm presenting myself as an LMT that's all I do.

Let's say I'm also a licenced marriage and family counselor.

My understanding is, if I open a mt business and book clients for massage work, it would be out of my scope of practice to have a couples massage going on, and do some marriage counseling while I'm at it *even if* I'm a licensed marriage and family counselor, because counseling is not included under my scope of practice as an LMT. I'm just guessing here, but I'm thinking that whatever licensing board might govern marriage and family counselors *might* have an issue with one of their people touching their disrobed patients during a counseling session as well (just a guess here.)

Where I'm unsure, is I hear some people talking about helping/treating clients through/with emotional issues - at what point are they stepping out of their scope of practice as a MT (assuming a MT is limited to soft tissue work as their scope of practice.) If someone has gotten their education and is qualified to do Reichian body work, are they performing those sessions as a Reichian body worker *instead* of MT?

I guess with different states having differing definitions and laws (or no laws in some cases) I guess it could be hard to say exactly who is crossing what line and when. I don't know of any licensing re spiritual issues, but I think there could be a fine line between someones spiritual issues and their emotional issues. Since I don't have an "emotion" muscle to work as a soft tissue manipulator, wouldn't working with the intention to effect someones emotions be out of my scope of practice?

If you were a licensed marriage and family counselor you would not legally be allowed to touch your clients in a therapeutic way. I'm pretty sure that's true for all states.

The work I am talking about is valid energetic work taught in reputable places like Esalen. The work is consensual as the person accepting the work is usually well aware what they are getting into and why they have sought a particular practitioner.

There are many such practitioners and teachers of Reichian therapy. The best body worker and also the best teacher I ever knew was a guy named Christian Smith. He was a legendary teacher at The Massage School of Santa Monica. If there are any members of this board who went to MSSM anytime from 1988-1993 or 1999-2001 you probably know him. He also taught at the Body/Mind school in West El Lay. I studied with him for 3 years. I have seen how powerful and profound this kind of work is first hand when done by the right person. This is something unique in the body work world that has existed for a long time. To have someone make such a declaration as Jason did, while well intentioned, completely ignores the fact that he would deny people the freedom to seek these kind of practitioners for very valid personal and therapeutic reasons. I feel it is important to keep an open mind about things and to carefully examine all that we would condemn without the requisite knowledge to do so. I've learned that you can apply that kind of reason across the board in life.

Jack Painter does body mind work too. Has for ages. I had a friend that trained with him. He gets into some stuff that's pretty out there but it's still valid as the people who seek it are seeking that kind of therapy and they seem pretty happy about it. It's not everyone's cup of tea but then who am I to stop people from seeking something they feel they can benefit from? The gay community has "Body Electric" body work. I have a couple of clients that go on those retreats. They do some heavy transformational work on a massage table. The guys I know that go swear by it. You want to be the one Jason to tell them they can't seek this kind of transformational experience anymore? Good luck! The truth is these are pretty evolved forms of work and are appropriate for certain people seeking growth in a therapeutic way that is out of the mainstream. I say let it be.

Any good Reichian or energetic practitioner knows to refer out any clients whose needs exceed their abilities. I agree with the sentiments that people with no training or skill at this kind of work should not work on people who don't want nor seek this kind of work nor anyone else. Reiki is not body mind work in this sense and again what that one practitioner did was wrong as she obviously had no training at all in body mind work as her protocols clearly showed. "Reiki" has nothing to do with "Reichian" which is the work of Wilhelm Reich. Just wanted to be really clear on that very obvious point.

To anyone over the age of consent that does wish to seek those people that do this kind of work may you continue to have the freedom to do so.

Didn't mean to de-rail the "Is Reiki Safe" train of thought.

I think the answer to that is pretty obvious.

Yes

For what it's worth, I have no doubt that many people find some type of comfort in various types of "consensual" bodywork sessions that intentionally seek some type of emotional change or catharsis. That is not a point we need debate.

Our difference is that (in this case) I see ethical problems where you see only merit. We have very different perspectives that will not be resolved on the internet, so I will leave the topic as is. :)

Oh, and normally you'd want some sort of properly trained religious representative (of whatever denomination you prefer) for spiritual issues. They may not be licensed per se, but they are generally credentialed in a manner that can be verified.

JasonE said:
Our difference is that (in this case) I see ethical problems where you see only merit. We have very different perspectives that will not be resolved on the internet, so I will leave the topic as is. :)

Except before doing so please allow me to clarify my position as you have misstated it for me here. My take on it is much more nuanced than that. For the record I do not "see only merit" on this subject, I see ethical problems as well, but not enough to warrant blanket condemnation on all attempts to do this kind of work.

I was merely responding to your emphatic absolutes declaring "all" emotional release work "off limits" to "all" body workers. I just wanted to point out that "some" of the body/mind work being done is extremely reputable and done by highly trained body workers and taught by some very skilled and knowledgeable people. It's been going on for quite some time now and it is often very effective.

Our difference (in this case) is that my mind is open to exploring this kind of work and yours is not. The body and mind are one. How can one not impact the other?

I practice Reiki so I can define some diferences between Reiki and other forms of energy work (like what was described by Jason) Reiki is different from other forms of energy work because it has a sort of "protective mechanisim" built into the technique that prevents a negative useage. Even if the practitioner is having a bad day, or has negative feelings about a client, Reiki will never be transferred with that intent.

I agree with Elfrieda here. In my Reiki training, I was taught the same, and have never had any negative reactions from my clients nor any when I'm receiving.

My understanding is, if I open a mt business and book clients for massage work, it would be out of my scope of practice to have a couples massage going on, and do some marriage counseling while I'm at it *even if* I'm a licensed marriage and family counselor, because counseling is not included under my scope of practice as an LMT. I'm just guessing here, but I'm thinking that whatever licensing board might govern marriage and family counselors *might* have an issue with one of their people touching their disrobed patients during a counseling session as well (just a guess here.)

I agree with JaeMarie here. Most, if not all states when licensing set forth ethical guidelines and legal boundaries regarding the capacities of the licensee within their specified field. If the licensee were to fail to uphold those guidelines or boundaries, he/she is then liable and risks losing his/her license.

Though, there are professionals out there licensed as Psychosomatic Therapists. They, I believe, usually have a degree in psychoanalysis, psychology, or psychiatry. In addition they have been trained and Certified/Licensed in some form of bodywork. These would be the only people I would feel comfortable going to to deal with integrating my physical and emotional issues.

Elsewhere, I went and researched Reichian body work since I actually had never heard of it. I have to say from what I've read I'm not impressed and wouldn't put any merit into it myself. Especially, with the "cure-all" claims. Though I'm sure many people find that it works for them, I'm almost as sure they would find the same "healing" through other (no need to be "of age") bodywork. Also, reading that the history behind it is based on Freudian work completely turns me off, and that Reich's odd machine creation was disproved by Einstein. Not to mention there is no evidence that I found, with the names you provided, that any of those practitioners are even trained in psychotherapy. For example, if I were to go for this type of therapy, I'd more likely go to these people http://www.orgonomictherapy.com/reichian-therapist.htm than someone who had merely taken the 124-hour Reichian training course.

stasiag said:
Elsewhere, I went and researched Reichian body work since I actually had never heard of it. I have to say from what I've read I'm not impressed and wouldn't put any merit into it myself.

You certainly have the right to make that decision for yourself. My belief is that you don't have the right to make that decision for anybody else, especially for those that feel they benefit from it.

Same thing with Reiki, I know many in the body work community that are not impressed with Reiki or the claims of it's efficacy. Like Reichian work it's not for everybody but there are some that find it beneficial. Good for them. May they continue to be free to practice and seek both.

stasiag said:
Though I'm sure many people find that it works for them, I'm almost as sure they would find the same "healing" through other (no need to be "of age") bodywork.

Yes but you don't get to make that decision for them. That's just your subjective opinion. How can you possibly know what someone needs? Plus you have never even experienced it so how could you know what it's really like? I have. It's incredibly unique and very powerful. I am all for individual free will in seeking a practitioner for whatever someone wants for whatever desired effect they seek. I don't pretend to make that decision for them.

stasiag said:
Also, reading that the history behind it is based on Freudian work completely turns me off, and that Reich's odd machine creation was disproved by Einstein.

Actually if you knew anything about Reich at all you would know that while he was a indeed a contemporary of Freud's his work is not based on Freudian philosophy at all, actually quite the opposite. Reich broke off with Freud (as did Carl Jung) because Freud embraced the theory of Thanatos (the death instinct) and Reich and Jung did not. This is very important as this distinction is the basis of his work.

Reich himself was a very odd character and much can be said about his personal quirks. But his theories about certain energetic principles are, in my opinion, sound and when applied to the body/mind dynamic are very effective. Many people in the healing arts are quirky. Reich was one of them. His work however is the basis for many body/mind practitioners and there is a reason for that.

stasiag said:
Not to mention there is no evidence that I found, with the names you provided, that any of those practitioners are even trained in psychotherapy. For example, if I were to go for this type of therapy, I'd more likely go to these people http://www.orgonomictherapy.com/reichian-therapist.htm than someone who had merely taken the 124-hour Reichian training course.

Um, yeah, those are some of the people I'm talking about. These people are the ones who teach body workers like me at places like Esalen as I already pointed out.

And let me correct you, I provided the names of Christian Smith and Jack Painter, Phd. Both trained in psychotherapy.

As for them and the practitioners you mentioned in your recommendation you do know that legally a trained psychotherapist is not allowed to touch a client? That's exactly what these trained professionals do themselves as well as teach others to do (including psychotherapists, body workers, energy workers etc) as they believe, like I do, that the body and mind are one and that powerful things happen when both are considered in transformational work. So you are saying you'd likely go to see these people in spite of the fact that they cross the boundaries of accepted protocols. Good. Then you are accepting of the many people that seek this kind of work and feel it should be allowed so we seem to be on the same page here.

In their own words:

"The Institute's mission is to meet the needs of students who wish to be trained in the techniques of orgonomic bio-therapy and to provide information to the public about the orgonomic therapeutic process. They achieve their mission through professionally designed and delivered trainings at Esalenยฎ Institute and various other locations in California."

This claim alone flies in the face of JasonE's protestations about this kind of work and that it should not be allowed or practiced or taught for ethical reasons. I was merely pointing out that in spite of that they do exist, train and practice this kind of consensual boundary crossing work and will continue to do so in spite of such protestations.

JasonE said:
Oh, and normally you'd want some sort of properly trained religious representative (of whatever denomination you prefer) for spiritual issues. They may not be licensed per se, but they are generally credentialed in a manner that can be verified.

Great, no history of abuse there! (I'm an Irish Catholic.)

The weird irony of your argument is that much of the ethical abuses in healing and spiritual work have been done by licensed, trained, certified and sanctioned professionals in both psychotherapy and religion. I have yet to see a litany of cases where Reichian or body/mind therapists have been accused of any of this. Perhaps they are more ethical in their protocols than you give them credit for. I'd personally take my chances with them any day.

Wow!

I cannot believe what this person did. I think an energy worker needs to be concious of what they are doing at all times and if this person was not trained they should NEVER mess with another person's energy. This is both unethical and to be honest on some level dangerous. The danger comes with the lack of knowledge and possible messing up of the client's energy. This is just sickening

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนWe have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนChloe so nice girl fun player, ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅNancy slim body big boobs 36D ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนDining table shower professional body slide๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew lisa๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kโ€†k- Spunky fun in a...
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  6. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina ๐Ÿ˜˜ beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. Sheโ€™ll make you feel so good. Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  14. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  16. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  18. Red Rose Spa:
  19. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 28th , ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“ค๐“ก๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  21. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Spanish bunny ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  24. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  25. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  26. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  31. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  32. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups.
  34. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  35. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 27th , ๐“ฆ๐“”๐““๐“๐“”๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  36. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  37. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys๐Ÿ˜˜ Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆBLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  43. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  45. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Summer๐Ÿ˜˜, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  50. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
Back