Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys can anyone help on this. any info on this chick is she available with shanaya if yes pls share any review on her as I'm zeroing her for my next meeting.
6b55196052ed5d12d82183b785c64c53.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Does anybody have her contact please..

Fr on Kavita from Nerul 5206

This is my first FR so dont mind if my writing does not impress you guy. Alsi I have been mongering from past 4 years but did not put any FR as I hardly meet paid ones and those I meet, I build a good relation before meeting them.

So talking about Kavita she is a singel Maharashtrian HF staying in nerul with her own place. Her house is clean with a comfortable bed for action. So before meeting her I spoke to her everyday in evening just to know her routine and she shared everything to me like a friend. One fine day I asked her to meet and she told me she did not meet anyone After 22nd March due to lockdown and she was horny as well. So I took a chance and went to her place, she directed me well and came down to pick me. Once entered the room I monitored her and her place for like 15 mins by doing normal talks and yes btw she is a great host. Tea Coffe whatever you want she is ready to serve.

I checked her and her behaviour and was satisfied that she did not show any symptoms of covid 19, I can assure as I have been working on COVID projects since 2 months now. I belong to a bio tech sector. So once assured we started with deed. No dfk but she really wanted it, i asked her to clean herself and after which i cleaned myself. Then we started the deed. She has good curves, loose ass, big and saggy boobs and a floating tummy. She is turned on even if you touch her anywhere and then she reciprocates well unlike others who act like a dead fish. She sounds very conservative and reserved when you talk on phone but when you meet her she is a wild cat. We had a good session after which she offered me ice cream to eat and then we hugged and I left.

Tbh she is a good choice for safe encounters with a safe place. She is not a time watcher, not rushing into things and a good partner for sex.

Damages 2k for 2 as she is a in her 40s and she is not greedy for money, she only wants it to satisfy her basic needs.

WFM I would say yes, considering her service and nature against the amount she charges

Boobs 6/10 ( I did not suck because lactating)
Ass 5/10
Service 8/10

Open for exchange with similar contacts
Can u send me the number I will give u another number

Hello there

I was a passive reader of this forum for quite a while but did not register until now so this is my first review here. Sorry that it got a bit long but it's about a real adventure. It's about the foreign girl from the post above. Two of my friends previously visited her together after they got her number here in the forum. They told me they paid 5k for both of them together for one hour in total with the girl. So I decided to do the same together with another close friend of mine.

I contacted her by whatsapp. She goes by Natasha. She asked for 4k for 1 shot at first. I told her I got her number from two guys who did 1 hour for 5k together. She first tried to deny and raise the amount. But it got quickly clear to us that she's stuck here because of corona and badly in need of money and as I could even tell her when exactly the other two had her she finally agreed to same terms for me and my friend. For later, it's important to note that we negotiated the service in detail. I specifically asked for BBJ. She said she would be happy if can use condom for BJ (exactly her words). I said we two would be much happier with BBJ and after some discussing she agreed.

Natasha said she's from Uzbekistan and sent pics which matched with the above. As there are many cheaters around we asked for video call for confirmation. She rejected. Later we understood why, see below, but at that time we were just quite suspicious and discussed a lot if we should try. On the other hand the pics didn't look exaggerated in any way but actually quite plain. And my friends already had her. So we decided to give it a try.

She said she has place, a flat at first floor and she shared her house location by whatsapp which was close to Dreamland Theater, not far from Lamington Road and HN Reliance hospital. We were not familiar with the area but whatsapp location sharing made it easy to locate the house. When we saw the house we hesitated again as it clearly did not look fancy. It had a shabby facade with something like a balcony fully covered with blue plastic sheet at first floor. We felt uneasy and struggled a bit if to leave or proceed but finally we went inside and up to first floor. What we found there was a memorable experience. A bunch of girls, maybe 7 or even 10, sat together in quite a small room, all wearing more or less self made face masks. Mostly locals but three foreigners also and I think one of the other foreigners was posted here in the same thread a while ago. Now it got fully clear why she rejected a video call as any type of voice or video call would have been totally impossible in that room. Honestly, the room looked pathetic. The girls were in their 20s or at most early 30s, no beauty queens but clearly not ugly. There clothes and appearance looked as worn out as the place. Most likely they were victims of the lockdown and one could immediately see that they were in desperate need of money. When I saw the condition of the place I thought that we probably could have negotiated the price down by a lot.

We immediately spotted Natasha despite her mask. She realized that we were the guys and stood up and walked to us. She is in hear early 20s and not tall at all but rather of short stature and wore a somewhat worn out white shirt with black stripes and black jeans that had seen better times as well. The mask covered her facial expression but her eyes didn't look like smiling at all but rather quite nervous. We talked a few words in the hallway to break the ice. She was able to speak English although with a strong accent but good enough to communicate. She looked like in need of money but otherwise healthy. She had a clear voice and showed no signs of covid at least.

There were some men sitting in the hallway. They didn't care about us at all until Natasha went to them and said something. One of them pointed to a door in the same hallway. Natasha guided us to that room. Wow that was unbelievable. It was a small room just with a chair and mattress on the floor, almost too small to fit the three of us in. My friend and I just looked at each other and outright rejected. No way, not for 5k. Give us a decent room or we leave. We thought she would argue with us but no she just asked us to wait and apologised. She went back to the men and discussed. It turned out they had quite different quality rooms in the house. She came with a key and guided us around the corner and unlocked another room which was much bigger and had a bed that would conveniently fit all three of us as well as a table and two chairs. It had no full bathroom and no toilet but it had a little cabin without a door which had a sink. There was no shower in that cabin but at least a spigot and a stone floor with a drain appropriate for washing. The room was not fancy but it didn't stink and it wasn't dirty so we agreed.

Natasha asked for the 5k and also politely asked that we finish in time. She indicated that the room was more expensive for her and that she loses too much money if we take more than one hour. After she had the money she removed the mask and it was first time we could fully see her face. She has light brown hair and blue eyes and no ugly face with a small mole to one side of her mouth. She still had the same nervous expression. She didn't smile but was never rude but rather had a soft and cautious voice. She told us that all girls do not kiss on mouth because of covid.

My friend and I started undressing and she undressed her jeans and panties. Then she bowed over the bed, face down, and asked us if we are fine with doggie only because it is safest to prevent corona. She even kept her shirt dressed. I told her that I would like to start missionary. I expected her to argue but no she just said okay with very soft voice. My friend and I fully undressed her upper body as well and she didnt object or resist. Her pussy was fully shaved. Her boobs were small, I would say A cup, but round and firm with pink nipples. Her lower side was chubby with meaty thighs and curvy ass cheeks. What she was lacking from boobs in terms of meat she had more than enough on her thighs and back side. All in all, she's not perfect for boob lovers but she has a fresh young and delicious body.

We sucked her boobs and licked her body without objections from her. When I started deeply fingering her pussy she grabbed my hand and pulled it away. I didn't enforce anything and stopped and asked her to suck me instead. Natasha started to cover johnnie with a condom. I reminded her we agreed on BBJ. She argued a bit until my friend showed her the whatsapp conversation where she agreed to it. She apologised and said sorry several times and took bare johnnie into her mouth although still with a nervous face expression. Her oral skills were underdeveloped at best. She first used her hands a lot and only took the johnnie's topmost part in her mouth. When we asked her to keep her hands away she complied and sucked each of us deeper but with not much tongue involvement and quite mechanical. I complained a bit and she apologised again and said many customers dont need much oral. But as she had such a fresh young body and a cute face with blue eyes it was still a pleasure to have johnnie in her mouth despite her bad skills.

I took her missionary. She didn't keep eye contact but turned her face side-ward and closed her eyes. But her pussy was tight and a great pleasure and her small round boobs felt great in my hands so that my first round finished really quickly. Then my friend took her doggie which was great to watch due to her curvy thighs. He was also very excited and came after a few minutes. I took my second round doggie as well and pushed hard in for around 10 minutes. Really great experience, I recommend this over missionary. Finally, my friend took a second doggie round. He also pushed really hard. While he was behind her I managed to have a look into her face. She had her eyes closed and grimaced a bit from time to time, with teeth pressed together, but never complained until he finished.

In the last few minutes each of us cleaned ourselves down there in the little cabin inside the room. Then the hour was over. When we said bye to her we saw her slightly smiling for the very first time and she said she hopes we come again.

Boobs: 6/10 (small, but at least round and firm)
Ass: 9/10

Service: oh well, that's hard to summarize. For GFE lovers I would need to give zero points as she was really nervous, not too skillful and not active at all. On the other hand she cooperated when we told her what to do. Clearly no GFE but she was not a dead fish either, just nervous.

Damage: 5k for two guys and two shots each.

Value for money? If you don't need GFE and want to enjoy a young foreign body she's the girl you are looking for. Otherwise not. But for me it was a memorable adventure. I had never been at a place like this before and never had a girl like this.

WIR? It's tempting. But I'm afraid of covid. On the other hand, when covid goes away, very likely this girl leave this place as well.
Thanks buddy I m visiting Natasha this Friday but it's based in Ulhasnagar so is it that she moved from Mumbai to Ulhasnagar she even mentioned that she is living in pathetic condition let's see how it goes

Sent from my RMX1825 using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy I m visiting Natasha this Friday but it's based in Ulhasnagar so is it that she moved from Mumbai to Ulhasnagar she even mentioned that she is living in pathetic condition let's see how it goes

Hi bro, is it the same 'Natasha'? She's in Ulhasnagar now? Mind to pm me last 3 digits of her number just to compare?

Fr on Sonia Kharghar | 4409
Thanks buddy for sharing contact.

Called her and fixed the deal as she has place. Crossed check Corona activities near by that place. Seems no active cases in last 20 days.

Coming back to deed. Met her at main road then followed to building.

Once inside, she asked for payment upfront paid her 3k for 1 with place.

Undressed her and man melon popped up. She has very big melon but shaggy.

She started to lick all over body got junior standing high. Put condom and covered blow job. Rubbing her melons all over body and on junior.

Started with WOT fir switched to Doggy. Then came to Missionary and boss her mouth smelled bad(not so. Strong but thoda tha) . Pura mood chala gaya. Meko bhi office ke karan wapis Ana tha toh asked her do blowjob/boobjob/handjob and release the load. She did. Got discharged, cleaned and dress up ready to go.

She says bakshis dedo. Am like lage padi hai Baad Mein Dekhtey. Left tha society.

Below rating are out of 10
Service : 7
Body : 6 typically aunty with loose.
Boob: 8 big melons.
Damages: 3k for 1 with place

Baaki over all was good expect smelly mouth. Goes slow, I asked her to hurry wanted to see response. She was like araam se karenge ghai nai full araam.

That's it unlock down experience.Screenshot_20200627-172832.jpg

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Hey bro ...can u share her no in exchange for other no. ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hi all. Know that this is Mumbai forum. But right now I am stuck in Nagpur.

If anyone has good contacts over here then plz tell me.

Or if you can connect me with someone who would have contacts in Nagpur.

Hi bro, is it the same 'Natasha'? She's in Ulhasnagar now? Mind to pm me last 3 digits of her number just to compare?
It's 606 she said that they open at 11 is it ok to meet her ,planning for friday

It's 606 she said that they open at 11 is it ok to meet her ,planning for friday

This seems to be another 'Natasha'. My Natasha's number ends on 786 and she's in South Mumbai. She's still there, I just got feedback from someone who had her. We can exchange numbers and details if you like.

This seems to be another 'Natasha'. My Natasha's number ends on 786 and she's in South Mumbai. She's still there, I just got feedback from someone who had her. We can exchange numbers and details if you like.
Story quiet similar with both of them
Thanks I m from kalyan so won't travel out

Fr on Kavita from Nerul 5206

This is my first FR so dont mind if my writing does not impress you guy. Alsi I have been mongering from past 4 years but did not put any FR as I hardly meet paid ones and those I meet, I build a good relation before meeting them.

So talking about Kavita she is a singel Maharashtrian HF staying in nerul with her own place. Her house is clean with a comfortable bed for action. So before meeting her I spoke to her everyday in evening just to know her routine and she shared everything to me like a friend. One fine day I asked her to meet and she told me she did not meet anyone After 22nd March due to lockdown and she was horny as well. So I took a chance and went to her place, she directed me well and came down to pick me. Once entered the room I monitored her and her place for like 15 mins by doing normal talks and yes btw she is a great host. Tea Coffe whatever you want she is ready to serve.

I checked her and her behaviour and was satisfied that she did not show any symptoms of covid 19, I can assure as I have been working on COVID projects since 2 months now. I belong to a bio tech sector. So once assured we started with deed. No dfk but she really wanted it, i asked her to clean herself and after which i cleaned myself. Then we started the deed. She has good curves, loose ass, big and saggy boobs and a floating tummy. She is turned on even if you touch her anywhere and then she reciprocates well unlike others who act like a dead fish. She sounds very conservative and reserved when you talk on phone but when you meet her she is a wild cat. We had a good session after which she offered me ice cream to eat and then we hugged and I left.

Tbh she is a good choice for safe encounters with a safe place. She is not a time watcher, not rushing into things and a good partner for sex.

Damages 2k for 2 as she is a in her 40s and she is not greedy for money, she only wants it to satisfy her basic needs.

WFM I would say yes, considering her service and nature against the amount she charges

Boobs 6/10 ( I did not suck because lactating)
Ass 5/10
Service 8/10

Open for exchange with similar contacts
Can anyone share this kavita number

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  13. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  16. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  17. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  18. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  19. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  32. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  34. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  35. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  36. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  37. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  39. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  45. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  46. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , young sexy open mind Tina and young cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Slim 19 Year old Sexy Brazilian Girl Julianna, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and 2 Asian girl (new) in Monday
Back