What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Independent Girls in Mumbai

body to body erotic massage
Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    EDMONTON MOBILE MASSAGE $40/HR Hi There! I am a male massage therapist student ( sorry can not provide receipt for insurance), I have been over 3 years massage experience in my hometown. Mobile massage service to your location with flexible time. Also available traveling to Beaumont, Leduc, Devon, Calmar. Rate: Relax or Swedish massage 40$/hr, 60$/1.5hr, 80$/2hr Cash only. Please email a date and time for set up an appointment. E-mail address: [email protected] Thank you.
  2. Guest:
    Any indian in Scarborough?
  3. Guest:
    Any indian?
  4. Guest:
    Silouhette
  5. Guest:
    Address?
  6. Guest:
    Oli massage by girls
  7. Guest:
    Anything in Burlington Ontario
  8. Guest:
    Any white girls that do r&t
  9. Guest:
    💋👍🏼Good Time Tuina Massage 👍🏼💋647-262-9889💋71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart3:heart2
  10. TOS88:
    Touch of silk on the Queensway 💋💋
  11. Guest:
    Any exotic massage in mississauga?
  12. Guest:
    Any lady available for sex tonight mississauga
  13. Guest:
    Hi
  14. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE :rolf416 781 0088 @2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto:carFREE PARKING 👠Shahika and Hamide.
  15. LauraEdmonton:
    Positive Stress relief Swedish Massage!!! Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal !!!! 587-982-6052 (only text).:heart2:heart2:heart2
  16. Guest:
    ♥💋 TAYLOR, SHANIA & MARIA @ TOUCH OF SILK ON THE QUEENSWAY!!! COME IN NOW XO 647-348-4845
  17. Baby Bella:
    ♥♥👍🏼👍🏼Good Time Tuina Massage 💋💋647-262-9889💋💋71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville Ontario :heart2:moonwalk:heart2
  18. Baby Bella:
    ♥♥💋Good Time Tuina Massage 💋💋647-262-9889-
  19. Sweettouch:
    :heart4 SEXY OUTCALL EROTIC MASSAGE IN PARIS :heart4 24/7 :thongGIRLS ARE WAITING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW. GIRLS ARE AVAILABLE:thong WE CAN GIVE YOU REAL RELAXATION WITH OUT FEET, NAKED BODIES, HANDS:thong JUST CALL/TEXT RIGHT NOW📞+33 7 54 16 01 99 , OUR SITE: HTTPS://SWEETTOUCH.FR!!
  20. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 CANDY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  21. Guest:
    Belleville
  22. Guest:
    Mulund spa
  23. Guest:
    Ill be in surrey, around newton area are there any good massage places there?
  24. Guest:
    Hi
  25. Guest:
    Hi:)
M

man8760

THANKS MAN

YEAH,just mail me the no. aksh1990 at gmail dot com....thanks a lot man,btw is she hot?

guru462

Reviewer
Reaction score
I had been with one of the famous girl in SEA. She has a good and clean accommodation with AC. The service was excellent, I had one of the best BJ ever with her. I reach her place in time, we had chit chat for sometime. She ask me what I like and I told her what is in her menu. She said everything, we started slow, just like you do with your GF. She was excellent, had a great time. She was very polite and a good companion. I finish up in CIM for the second session. A clue about this female is that she has one of the cutest smile and always keep smiling.

Boobs 6/10 (Medium and saggy)
Pussy 9/10 (Clean and tight)
Looks 5/10
Service 10/10
Ass 1/10 (Flat,,,,,,,which is a bit turn off)

Damage 5000 which is bit high

WIR - Yes if she comes down to 3000 :)

A

AAA

can u send me the no. I m new to the forum ..if yes how u want to send me the no.?

deepman

Reaction score
NICE! do they come down on the money BTW?
I had been with one of the famous girl in SEA. She has a good and clean accommodation with AC. The service was excellent, I had one of the best BJ ever with her. I reach her place in time, we had chit chat for sometime. She ask me what I like and I told her what is in her menu. She said everything, we started slow, just like you do with your GF. She was excellent, had a great time. She was very polite and a good companion. I finish up in CIM for the second session. A clue about this female is that she has one of the cutest smile and always keep smiling.

Boobs 6/10 (Medium and saggy)
Pussy 9/10 (Clean and tight)
Looks 5/10
Service 10/10
Ass 1/10 (Flat,,,,,,,which is a bit turn off)

Damage 5000 which is bit high

WIR - Yes if she comes down to 3000 :)

vidur

Reaction score
hi guru cud u plz mail me at vidur dot malhotra at gmail ? im from bandra nd wud luv help, i jst created an account bt dont know why cant pm u bro..

naughty sunny

Reaction score
guys need nice MP address between borivali - goregaon
mail me on snehanine(nine in numeric)yadav at gmail dot com

desi.dilruba

Reaction score
my first post on this forum. seems PM is only available to paid members :( anyways ....

can someone tell me what is SEA ?

I had been with one of the famous girl in SEA. She ha...

guru462

Reviewer
Reaction score
My Fr with an independent HW from Mulund (W).........I got her number from a friend of mine and call her up. First she seems very friendly and feels like a good catch. Fixed the meeting in evening and she call me in Navi Mumbai near D Mart. I meet her near Archana college........At first look i was very disappointed to find a women of aorund 42 and a Kamwali type.......I don't want to be rude so went to a hotel..........the service was also pathetic............It was like you are with a dead body in nude............did not even complete as my jonny was not impress..............pay her and came out.

Looks 1/10
Boobs 0/10 (Sagging)
Pussy 0/10 (My fingure smells bad......hairy and unhygenic)
Hygiene 1/10
DAMaGE 2500 (iNCLUDING hOTEL)

I will never repeat again...........