Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week's FR

Got in touch with an SP,he sent me some really attractive girls pics and quoted 15k.After lot of negotiating came till 7k for 2hr.It was my fantasy to bang a sultry Dehli Punjaban slut and without a second thought selected her.He told to book a room in lodge and I told SP to send that girl only then only will book or else cancel,she came along with driver and we proceeded to room after completion of formalities.Now,into the room I couldn't control looking at her slutty face and pulled her close to me and gave a DFK.She was taken aback and asked me to relax.She undressed herself and I removed my clothes.Then took her to bed and told her to lie down on her back and put Hershey's chocolate syrup on her boobies and sucked her melons, licked her nipples.Then she sucked my dick but CBJ,but it was decent and after 5-8 min she told to start fucking.Did her in Missy for 15 min,loved seeing her tits bouncing and horny face.Released and rested,drank water.While resting sucked,fondled her melons and licked her hard nipples.Now after 15 min started 2nd round in doggy for 10 min then WOT approximately 5 min simultaneously pressing her boobs and we both were moaning.Her sexy "uuhhh aahhh" moans excited me and I cummed.Then we both had shower together and she washed my Jonny with soap and I washed her melons.Got ready and left with a goodbye kiss.

Ratings

Figure-8/10
Face-10/10
Service-9/10
Attitude-8/10
WIR-Yes

Damages

7k to Girl
500 for room
100 to condi boy

Happy mongering,LK.View attachment 95703

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
Wow Mast Maal hai. Please share this punjaban number. Worth to fuck

FR on Aarti Navi Mumbai...

First of all thanks akash_roy69 for sharing her number...and I owe you some very good contact from my side and will share with you...
Now coming to th point ..
Called Arti after whatsapp chat for 1 day..she confirmed her availability and we meet at lodge in Navi Mumbai. After formality at reveption entered in the room and chatted for few minutes. Meanwhile she went for a shower. She came out and we started with a kiss a semi-DFK..for approx ..4- 5 minutes. Did some foreplay by kissing her earlobes, explored her body by kissing which aroused her and did DATY lil bit. She got more excited and moaned loudly. Put condi and started banging her in Missionary and WOT for some time during which she responded well and kissed me on my face in her pleasure. After 20 25 minutes of banging I was unable to release. So she took over me and rided me for next 10 minutes approx. But Johnny was not able to release don't know why. We then Stopped, had Redbull and chatted for some time.
After some time we again started the deed and this time , I banged her in Doggy and missionary and we both came simultaneously . Rested and left from the lodge.
Overall a good experience .
Looks: 5-6/10 ( for me)
Boobs: 7/10
Pussy: 7/10 (for cleanliness 9/10 )
Hygenic: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Damages: 3k +700 rs+ 100 for Redbull:
total- 3.8 k
Note: She was very talkative, good in nature and sincere in her services.
WIR: Yes, definitely
Can u share her number and pics

Yes definitely ...With close person I going dangerous max time
As jony initially think for single episode but don't stop on it....So it may catch ...And crime patrol happen maximum times with close persons or close locality
So it's lustful but be careful
U may stop with single
But she may want more
So...
Sorry if m wrong
Close person sex is mostly safe and that when lady is alone .
It's bad when lady is having husband but if husband left or if husband living in other country, it's safe

Heres my first and last about K****a/Sh***a from Kharghar FR on this forum. So I am around 25 years old and so far in my life I have had sex with 4 prostitutes. I was in Malaysia for 3 years and had sex there 2 times but tbh I am not into Asian women coz they barely can speak English so its get difficult to talk to them. And from past few years what I have noticed about myself is I am more interested in women as human rather than physical appearance. Like tbh its just meat at the end of day and us as men have hard skin and theirs is soft and thats all. Once you get over that soft skin and how nice it feels there's nothing much to discover if your partner is not good person. So past 2 years I have been on this nofap on and off coz I get anxious around women and also I was addicted to masturbation like I used to fap once every day at least so that made sex difficult for me to the point that I had to go on nofap just to make sure that I can get hard without jerking off. So being on nofap and stuff my testosterone level gets really high so to release that energy I used to workout or I couldnt stop thinking about sex. So coz of this reason only and to find cheap sex I started going on forums and SEA. I used to go into dark lanes looking for street hookers. And with every visit I never gathered guts to take any of them to the hotel coz of different reasons each time. And street hookers have this pari hoon mein and hijda hein tu sort of attitude sometimes which really takes your morale down. And sex is so taboo in India that I could really see look on some uncle or aunty's face right after interaction with hookers about the rates that randibaaz ladka sharam nahi ati types. So for past few weeks this whole sex thing was getting on my nerves and I was getting tired of masturbating in fact I quit it now I fap like once or twice in 4 days. I even visited NL few days ago and all these spots CH, Turbhe, etc. but again was scared to get inside any building. So I got number of K****a/Sh***a from some other forum member like year ago and I have saved few contacts but never contacted them or didnt bother booking them coz they were either rude or not according to my preference. So I spoke to her fixed the location and went to visit finally. I have psychiatrist friend who also helped me with a pill which will legitly make your dick go on hulk mode for 5 hours at least. So I spoke to her on wednesday one time and decided to visited on friday. And for 2 nights I was skeptical whether to go or not. I didnt sleep whole night on thursday and didnt speak to her at all till 6 am on thursday I got a whatsapp msg from her asking whether booking is confirm or not. Desperate me said fuck yes and I took 2 pills before going (bad idea). So after meeting her she is really nice and kind person tbh and you dont need to bother about travel at all. The whole meeting experience was more like I am visiting some property agent who will you know rent everything for you and all you have to do is show up. Place and everything is 100% secure without any problems at all. The only problem was I booked a non AC room. So she took shower along with and she speaks marathi so everything was fine. She even shaved my balls lol. And she is hygienic the only problem is she is bit old so women on top doesnt last more than 3 mins but she will cooperate. I was hard for 2 hours straight had no breakfast so I didnt cum even once. But I made her cum using my oral skills on her pussy. So she is perfect for all first timers and new mongerers only if you show her respect. Like I was talking all respectfully and stuff thats why she taught me a lot and let me do whatever I wanted like we kissed for 10 mins straight. Also her blowjob skills are amazing and she took it upon herself to make me cum after I made her cum. Also she complained about how all customers she have are old and cant last more than 20 mins with her blowjob but it was only coz of pills I couldnt cum even after she trying hard for 15-20 mins straight. The only problem I found is that she is way too hyeginic like she doesnt like sweaty guys and I sweat a lot. So book an AC room. She also invited me to her home for next time but I wont go coz the whole excitement about sex is gone now. Coz after making her cum I realized that the whole sex has become mechanical for all these prostitutes. And if you are looking for something real you wont find it by this so called mongering. In fact I even asked her about why she does all this and how she wants to raise her son etc but responses were same as previous 3 prostitutes. So to conclude instead of wasting time on this mongering I would suggest to all newbies do it ones just to get the experience acquire the skills and move on with your career. Now that the whole sex thing is out of mind I dont get anxious around women at all in fact fact that I was able to make prostitute cum really boosted my confidence. So even if I am not able to cum I know how to make women cum. Like instead of wasting 3-4k every month or week I would rather buy some course online to learn a something new which might help my career or may be invest in something. And her number and name of pill is in post itself. And from my experience on forums like these is that seniors dont help and instead of begging to them or getting yourself into trouble of getting robbed or arrested or God knows what else. Do it with someone old like this women or may be visit a country nearby where having sex is not such a big deal. I mean honestly when I was 16 I jerked 12 times in 24 hours and that was my highest. So may be if sex and prostitution was ok in India, I would not have gone through so much mental stress and frustration and wouldnt even need this nofap and stuff.
So,
boobs: 6/10 (soft but nipples are not hard guess coz she is getting old)
service: 10/10
place: 9/10 (book an AC room coz she doesnt like sweaty guys)
pussy: 6/10 (not tight but she knows few positions in which it feels tight)
looks: 5/10 (fair but she looked like one of my aunts lol so it got bit weird for me tbh)
damages: 500 room / 2500 for her
Best regards

Please share her number

This week's FR

Got in touch with an SP,he sent me some really attractive girls pics and quoted 15k.After lot of negotiating came till 7k for 2hr.It was my fantasy to bang a sultry Dehli Punjaban slut and without a second thought selected her.He told to book a room in lodge and I told SP to send that girl only then only will book or else cancel,she came along with driver and we proceeded to room after completion of formalities.Now,into the room I couldn't control looking at her slutty face and pulled her close to me and gave a DFK.She was taken aback and asked me to relax.She undressed herself and I removed my clothes.Then took her to bed and told her to lie down on her back and put Hershey's chocolate syrup on her boobies and sucked her melons, licked her nipples.Then she sucked my dick but CBJ,but it was decent and after 5-8 min she told to start fucking.Did her in Missy for 15 min,loved seeing her tits bouncing and horny face.Released and rested,drank water.While resting sucked,fondled her melons and licked her hard nipples.Now after 15 min started 2nd round in doggy for 10 min then WOT approximately 5 min simultaneously pressing her boobs and we both were moaning.Her sexy "uuhhh aahhh" moans excited me and I cummed.Then we both had shower together and she washed my Jonny with soap and I washed her melons.Got ready and left with a goodbye kiss.

Ratings

Figure-8/10
Face-10/10
Service-9/10
Attitude-8/10
WIR-Yes

Damages

7k to Girl
500 for room
100 to condi boy

Screenshot_20190317-232322~2.png

She will surely give you her pussy. Onecbu enjoy, let's share her with some creative people
Please share her number
Share this girl and I will also share
It's bad when lady is having husband but if husband left or if husband living in other country, it's safe
Can u share Instagram account
Can u share her number and pics
Wow Mast Maal hai. Please share this punjaban number. Worth to fuck
She will surely give you her pussy. Onecbu enjoy, let's share her with some creative people
Are you gone fcuking crazy you idiot? You are spamming whole pages with your non sense begging.

abey tuchiye jeb mein paise hai kya tere jo sab contacts ki bheek mangta hua chut gaya hai forum par? tum jaise lukkha log bahut bad gaye hai forum par. jeb mein do footi kaudi nahi aur tum logo ko sabhi contacts chahiye. MKC kaise kaise log aajkal monger banane ka sapna dekhte hai.

Last edited:
15k was the quote for 4hr and regarding reverse image search,that is the first thing I do when some SP sends me pics to ensure he is genuine I ask him to send more pics of the girl.Everyone knows Skokka and Locanto SPs use same,fake pics.

This week's FR

Got in touch with an SP,he sent me some really attractive girls pics and quoted 15k for 4hr.After lot of negotiating came till 7k for 2 shots.It was my fantasy to bang a sultry Dehli Punjaban slut and without a second thought selected her.He told to book a room in lodge and I told SP to send that girl only then only will book or else cancel,she came along with driver and we proceeded to room after completion of formalities.Now,into the room I couldn't control looking at her slutty face and pulled her close to me and gave a DFK.She was taken aback and asked me to relax.She undressed herself and I removed my clothes.Then took her to bed and told her to lie down on her back and put Hershey's chocolate syrup on her boobies and sucked her melons, licked her nipples.Then she sucked my dick but CBJ,but it was decent and after 5-8 min she told to start fucking.Did her in Missy for 15 min,loved seeing her tits bouncing and horny face.Released and rested,drank water.While resting sucked,fondled her melons and licked her hard nipples.Now after 15 min started 2nd round in doggy for 10 min then WOT approximately 5 min simultaneously pressing her boobs and we both were moaning.Her sexy "uuhhh aahhh" moans excited me and I cummed.Then we both had shower together and she washed my Jonny with soap and I washed her melons.Got ready and left with a goodbye kiss.

Ratings

Figure-8/10
Face-10/10
Service-9/10
Attitude-8/10
WIR-Yes

Damages

7k to Girl
500 for room
100 to condi boy

Reading your FR's = A hard on, everytime lol. She is super hot. I'm not even going to bother asking you for her number, you must have got like 50 PM's by now If by God's grace and alignment of stars, and my destiny, you're willing to share the SP's number with me, i'lI go meet her this week itself and post an FR lol! I am going with Mr Motwani's advice of ''try again once before quitting"

A question though Mr LK - Is she averse to DATY, or do you not like it in general. Just curious!

Thanks Lustking69 for the reference
This was my first time so called her on friday and fixed the meeting. She came on time and then we proceeded to a hotel in Navi Mumbai. She was very good and talkative. No attitude at all. I enjoyed with her in variety of positions, she was very cooperative.
After the act had chitchat with her and dropped her back to station.

Damages - 5k
Hotel - 1k
WIR - Definitely.
Sent me her number pm details

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

F r h€€n@ vashi
Met her few days back young girl around 30 huge melon and ass she is good to talk she went to freshen up followed her started ask sucked her boobs big boobs bit saggy due to size put my dick in between her boobs she gave good blow job deep throat came on her boobs was just awesome 2nd round doogy was good experience she was very co operative
Damage 2.5k for 2
Room 800
Wir may be

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
Sent me her pm

Bro close person sex is enjoyful...
But when u want to fed or can't continue
That time u may get trap or may be before u get trap as in crime patrol
As u can't left...

Heres my first and last about K****a/Sh***a from Kharghar FR on this forum. So I am around 25 years old and so far in my life I have had sex with 4 prostitutes. I was in Malaysia for 3 years and had sex there 2 times but tbh I am not into Asian women coz they barely can speak English so its get difficult to talk to them. And from past few years what I have noticed about myself is I am more interested in women as human rather than physical appearance. Like tbh its just meat at the end of day and us as men have hard skin and theirs is soft and thats all. Once you get over that soft skin and how nice it feels there's nothing much to discover if your partner is not good person. So past 2 years I have been on this nofap on and off coz I get anxious around women and also I was addicted to masturbation like I used to fap once every day at least so that made sex difficult for me to the point that I had to go on nofap just to make sure that I can get hard without jerking off. So being on nofap and stuff my testosterone level gets really high so to release that energy I used to workout or I couldnt stop thinking about sex. So coz of this reason only and to find cheap sex I started going on forums and SEA. I used to go into dark lanes looking for street hookers. And with every visit I never gathered guts to take any of them to the hotel coz of different reasons each time. And street hookers have this pari hoon mein and hijda hein tu sort of attitude sometimes which really takes your morale down. And sex is so taboo in India that I could really see look on some uncle or aunty's face right after interaction with hookers about the rates that randibaaz ladka sharam nahi ati types. So for past few weeks this whole sex thing was getting on my nerves and I was getting tired of masturbating in fact I quit it now I fap like once or twice in 4 days. I even visited NL few days ago and all these spots CH, Turbhe, etc. but again was scared to get inside any building. So I got number of K****a/Sh***a from some other forum member like year ago and I have saved few contacts but never contacted them or didnt bother booking them coz they were either rude or not according to my preference. So I spoke to her fixed the location and went to visit finally. I have psychiatrist friend who also helped me with a pill which will legitly make your dick go on hulk mode for 5 hours at least. So I spoke to her on wednesday one time and decided to visited on friday. And for 2 nights I was skeptical whether to go or not. I didnt sleep whole night on thursday and didnt speak to her at all till 6 am on thursday I got a whatsapp msg from her asking whether booking is confirm or not. Desperate me said fuck yes and I took 2 pills before going (bad idea). So after meeting her she is really nice and kind person tbh and you dont need to bother about travel at all. The whole meeting experience was more like I am visiting some property agent who will you know rent everything for you and all you have to do is show up. Place and everything is 100% secure without any problems at all. The only problem was I booked a non AC room. So she took shower along with and she speaks marathi so everything was fine. She even shaved my balls lol. And she is hygienic the only problem is she is bit old so women on top doesnt last more than 3 mins but she will cooperate. I was hard for 2 hours straight had no breakfast so I didnt cum even once. But I made her cum using my oral skills on her pussy. So she is perfect for all first timers and new mongerers only if you show her respect. Like I was talking all respectfully and stuff thats why she taught me a lot and let me do whatever I wanted like we kissed for 10 mins straight. Also her blowjob skills are amazing and she took it upon herself to make me cum after I made her cum. Also she complained about how all customers she have are old and cant last more than 20 mins with her blowjob but it was only coz of pills I couldnt cum even after she trying hard for 15-20 mins straight. The only problem I found is that she is way too hyeginic like she doesnt like sweaty guys and I sweat a lot. So book an AC room. She also invited me to her home for next time but I wont go coz the whole excitement about sex is gone now. Coz after making her cum I realized that the whole sex has become mechanical for all these prostitutes. And if you are looking for something real you wont find it by this so called mongering. In fact I even asked her about why she does all this and how she wants to raise her son etc but responses were same as previous 3 prostitutes. So to conclude instead of wasting time on this mongering I would suggest to all newbies do it ones just to get the experience acquire the skills and move on with your career. Now that the whole sex thing is out of mind I dont get anxious around women at all in fact fact that I was able to make prostitute cum really boosted my confidence. So even if I am not able to cum I know how to make women cum. Like instead of wasting 3-4k every month or week I would rather buy some course online to learn a something new which might help my career or may be invest in something. And her number and name of pill is in post itself. And from my experience on forums like these is that seniors dont help and instead of begging to them or getting yourself into trouble of getting robbed or arrested or God knows what else. Do it with someone old like this women or may be visit a country nearby where having sex is not such a big deal. I mean honestly when I was 16 I jerked 12 times in 24 hours and that was my highest. So may be if sex and prostitution was ok in India, I would not have gone through so much mental stress and frustration and wouldnt even need this nofap and stuff.
So,
boobs: 6/10 (soft but nipples are not hard guess coz she is getting old)
service: 10/10
place: 9/10 (book an AC room coz she doesnt like sweaty guys)
pussy: 6/10 (not tight but she knows few positions in which it feels tight)
looks: 5/10 (fair but she looked like one of my aunts lol so it got bit weird for me tbh)
damages: 500 room / 2500 for her
Best regards
Send me her number Pls

Thanks for your inputs! I will let this one pass. Pussy is just a hole, in the end. There are so many holes in this world that even the BMC can't keep up This is too big a risk. I'll just stick to bars and tinder! Appreciate your responses, seniors. No Savdhan India episode will star me, I assure you all! Haha.
Boss, jo maja ped pe chadhke, aam todke khane me hai woh maja market se purchase karke khane me nahi hai..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  2. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  4. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  9. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  11. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  13. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  17. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  18. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  19. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  20. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  21. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  23. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  26. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  34. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  37. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  42. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  43. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  45. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
Back